The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:47 AM
Cyndafan
The Danish Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyndafan
Hook but do yiu think that you could make it without computer patch

ps Ialso use gameboid love it
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndafan123 View Post
Hook but do yiu think that you could make it without computer patch

ps Ialso use gameboid love it
wut

No, it has to be a patch because it's illegal to distribute ROMs as it is a copyright infringement. However a patch is okay, so we can only use that.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:04 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Speaking of Gyms, any chance you'll be changing the questions in Spherical Ice's Gym?
I mean, now that "Phantom Master Z" or whatever isn't the name of the upcoming movie, the answer is technically no, but you have to answer yes to continue.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
ribbit3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catonian View Post
Is there any place I could find a Sienna Pokedex? I'd just like to see what different pokemon are available and what evolves and what doesn't.

Can someone help me out?
I think you have a good idea, I'd love to see one, even if just for deciding on a starter.

Click here to unwrap a little!
Get your own at Click Critters!
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:00 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Speaking of Gyms, any chance you'll be changing the questions in Spherical Ice's Gym?
I mean, now that "Phantom Master Z" or whatever isn't the name of the upcoming movie, the answer is technically no, but you have to answer yes to continue.
Hm... you raise a good point. Maybe I should redesign that gym because it's horribly scripted and just a terrible concept in general.
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbit3 View Post
I think you have a good idea, I'd love to see one, even if just for deciding on a starter.
If you want, and I mean really want, I wouldn't mind making a documentation on what Pokemon learns what at a certain level and when it evolves, of course it'd take me a while, and it'd be almost a waste since Manipulation already has all that information at his fingertips, and more, including the stats of said Pokemon. But I wouldn't mind helping the community out, since this hack is basically the reason I registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
Hm... you raise a good point. Maybe I should redesign that gym because it's horribly scripted and just a terrible concept in general.
To be honest, I'm glad you're working on it again, but I recommend you focus on going forward, then fix the smaller stuff. Your hack your call though.
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:59 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Is anyone willing to become a beta tester type person for Sienna? I'm only looking for one person and they have to be dedicated (much more than I). It's not a beta tester per sé as I'm not close to releasing a beta I just want someone to be there to test nearly every new thing I do for the hack and critique it, even offer new ideas for events and modifications etc.
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:00 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Is anyone willing to become a beta tester type person for Sienna? I'm only looking for one person and they have to be dedicated (much more than I). It's not a beta tester per sé as I'm not close to releasing a beta I just want someone to be there to test nearly every new thing I do for the hack and critique it, even offer new ideas for events and modifications etc.
I could do it. I'm good at finding glitches Oh and i play on gpsp if that matters.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I also could do it. Seeing as I completed school and do not need to go back until August, I'd have plenty of time to be able to test it out and what not.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Spherical Ice

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
I'd be willing to, bro. I don't know exactly what to say to convince you but yeah I spend most my time hacking and I know you and words and things and stuff.
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
I could beta test, I'm good with finding bugs and all that, and could help you improve the hack. :x
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Jayje
The First Maker
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Jayje Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jayje Send a message via Yahoo to Jayje
any walkthru/FAQ for this?

Pokemon Emerald TEAM CHALLENGE!!
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayje View Post
any walkthru/FAQ for this?
There are a few walkthroughs on Youtube. Munching Orange made one, not sure if he finished it though.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Does anyone have a complete game .sav file I can use? I need to test some new stuff and I have no save files with the seventh gym beaten. Just upload it as an attachment in this thread if you do. Cheers!
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM
TPain28
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me?I can't play Sienna.When I download it an try to patch it it says "Couldn't read the file".I also downloaded a .gba Sienna but it still says the same.
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:10 PM
bob1999
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I would so love to do this and I am really quick at finishing pokemon games so i could probably get it finished really fast so it wouldn't take too long for you to move on with the hack.

If there are any legendaries you are going to get from previous games you should definitely consider the three legendary dogs. Suicune, Raikou and Entei because they are the best

Last edited by bob1999; May 6th, 2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:22 AM
mrhandss
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Does anyone have a complete game .sav file I can use? I need to test some new stuff and I have no save files with the seventh gym beaten. Just upload it as an attachment in this thread if you do. Cheers!

sure thing.

i was having a blast with this rom too.
Attached Files
File Type: sav Sienna.sav‎ (128.0 KB, 43 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:02 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

lalalalala, thanks to mrhandss for sending me to the save file to test this :)
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Ahrael
Beginning Trainer

What about "blue screen when trying to use FLY" bug? Is it getting fixed any soon? Btw. Once, I was able to fly to Mt.Ember eventually landing on some rocks being unable to move (could only see Isles on the map). Besides this, I love this hack.
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Catonian
A Sir

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Time View Post
If you want, and I mean really want, I wouldn't mind making a documentation on what Pokemon learns what at a certain level and when it evolves, of course it'd take me a while, and it'd be almost a waste since Manipulation already has all that information at his fingertips, and more, including the stats of said Pokemon. But I wouldn't mind helping the community out, since this hack is basically the reason I registered.
Nothing quite so extensive as a moves-dex. I would just like to see what pokemon there are. Think of how a pokemon poster would look.

I'd be more than willing to assemble such a thing for everyone to use, but I would need images and pokemon names. That's essentially what I'm after.
Old May 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
mrhandss
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

lalalalala, thanks to mrhandss for sending me to the save file to test this
wow cool. does this mean it is possible to complete my adventures with that particular group someday? i don't know much about all this ROM business, but my audience (where all of those ridiculous pokemon nicknames came from) and I would love it if i could continue some day.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Father Time
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catonian View Post
Nothing quite so extensive as a moves-dex. I would just like to see what pokemon there are. Think of how a pokemon poster would look.

I'd be more than willing to assemble such a thing for everyone to use, but I would need images and pokemon names. That's essentially what I'm after.
Well, I was compiling a moves-dex and unfortunately got overwhelmed, with work in real life and testing, and what not. But regardless if I can assist you too, I will.
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Shaly
#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaly Send a message via Skype™ to Shaly
Allright this game isn't dead!! Best game i've played in years!! Bummer mine glitched after the seventh gym...

KEEP IT UP!
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:20 PM
BOBCHESTERFIELD
Beginning Trainer

Im not new to the forums but I have never posted. I have watched this game progress and have had many friends play it. I can help in any way as a tester as I have a lot of free time and play it on my phone.
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM
mavy42
I'm back, broz :)

Nature: Gentle
pls release the next beta.... i'm really excited for the finale.....
pls fix the fly glitch and someone make a banner for this wonderful game!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links