The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:49 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Advertise here
This is very embarrassing to ask but I decided to bite the bullet where do you get the hm cut I can't find it.
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I hadn't seen this one yet. Seeing as the last release is 2010, is it safe to say this isn't being developed any further, or is it now complete?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old July 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
krisye

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I hadn't seen this one yet. Seeing as the last release is 2010, is it safe to say this isn't being developed any further, or is it now complete?

Cyclone
Interested in this too,
Is it playable till the end, since it's still a beta?
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
DDBB3
Unhatched Egg

No you can't play it to the end according to the first post beta 3.1 is till the 7th gym.
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
ShinyJohtomaster
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ominous Plains View Post
Hmm, I would say go with Red, maybe thats just me.
I like the Platinum intro colours. This hack is coming along swiftly.
I'd also say go with red. And is there any possibility of a Ruby/Sapphire hack of Hg/Ss being made? I really would love a remake and it seems Nintendo isn't doing a remake any time soon.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:20 AM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, Summer Bay & Lumiose City
Nature: Gentle
I would like the midi files to this game.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Tigerkit300

Okay, I have a problem...When I try to chase team rocket into the woods...The rom image crashes

Old July 28th, 2012, 11:38 AM
SilentCrescendo22
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwolf777 View Post
i cant find the dang larvitar i walked on every spot of the frickin route! dangit i wanna larvitar so bad XDD
I found it somewhat very close to the little shop thingy its where the little piece of grass with 3 leaves is moving, right under that in between the grass and the tree. Hope i helped any!
Old July 28th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit300 View Post
Okay, I have a problem...When I try to chase team rocket into the woods...The rom image crashes
Use VBA. IIRC, Pokemon Sienna is not supported by any other emulators.
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Tigerkit300

Now, it says that the 1-m circuit board is not installed. I'm not used to using Vba, so I don't really know how to fix it.

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:23 PM
rudyheartless
Beginning Trainer

i just starting playing this and its the best pokemon game i've played in a long time. I wanted to use some gameshark codes but i cant find any fire red codes to work is there any other way to add codes?
Old August 13th, 2012, 02:38 AM
RESHIRAM123
Beginning Trainer

Please complete this game. I cant stand good games being incomplete
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:43 AM
mst18starter
Beginning Trainer

Im trying to download pokemon sienna to my droid4 and i cant find anywhere to download for free it can anybody help me out?
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Ike of Paris

How does one get charged for a free patch?

Also, is Gallade in this game? I already have a Kirila, so before I evolve it, I would like to know if there is a choice? Also, already love the starters more than Gen 5's!
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mst18starter View Post
Im trying to download pokemon sienna to my droid4 and i cant find anywhere to download for free it can anybody help me out?
Since this forum does not charge money, and there is something attached to the topic post of this thread...I would assume that.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 18th, 2012, 04:41 AM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Please keep working on Sienna, it's the best hack I've ever played!
btw, at which levels do Isopoly and Squirren evolve?
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:46 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
it really seems like hes not serious about continuing this hack anymore. about 2 years since last beta and the only thing done is dabbling with battle hp bars and textbox.

Destined to be "Beta Forever" like many other promising hacks before it? Shame really.

ok jk not really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
Beta 4 is pretty much a reworked and extended Beta 3. It will have areas remapped and rescripted, with new ASM and graphical features implemented; the main storyline will be extended until the Elite Four challenge and will end when the Pokémon League is beaten with the after league quests coming in a Beta 5/final release.

Old August 18th, 2012, 09:58 AM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
it really seems like hes not serious about continuing this hack anymore. about 2 years since last beta and the only thing done is dabbling with battle hp bars and textbox.

Destined to be "Beta Forever" like many other promising hacks before it? Shame really.

ok jk not really
HOORAY! :D
I can't wait until Beta 4!
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
2 BETAS AND THEN IT'S COMPLETE !!!! though i don't know how long it will take
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:25 PM
turtleguy
Unhatched Egg

Tigerkit300: When you open VBA, before you open a game, go to Options ->Emulator, scroll down to Save type, and select flash 128K.
Also go to Options-> Emulator -> real time clock and click it until there is a check mark next to it. That allows games that have a clock function to work correctly
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:55 AM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Where do I find HM Cut?? I need to fight Faroun in Atlantic Town. :c

Nvm, I have Cut, Fly and Surf.
The game is perfect so far; no crashes, no fly glitch!
My Pokemon:
Squirrox lv. 39
Fortracean lv. 38
Insomb lv. 40
Marmfoo lv. 38
Lickilicky lv. 37
Aerodactyl lv. 39
Kelpony lv. 25 (boxed)
Stroente lv. 32 (boxed)

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I found Stroente in Mekong River, lol

Really, best hack EVER! Better than any official Pokemon games! :D

I am experiencing a very weird glitch; I used a CodeBreakerAdvance cheat to turn the first item in the Pokemart into Rare Candy, but I noticed some very slight discoloration in the START menu, two out of place red and blue pixels; this happens often when I play ROMs, but then I went to Danubo Village and the map in the Pokemon Center is very messed up; I can't upload an image, but it looks like this:
The background looks like light blue water dotted with cyan pixels, the border is made up of triangular fuchsia/brown shapes, only small portions of land can be seen and the rest is covered in water, fuchsia blobs and more cyan blobs. When I move over the map with the cursor, locations such as TREASURE BEACH, Valencia Island and Kindle Road show up. I assume that this is the second region, but the game states that Danubo Village is part of Voultan, so how is it in the second region?? I'm confused
How do I fix this?! Is my save destroyed?!
WHAT DO I DO???

Ok; I replaced my ROM and .ips, but it's the same, so I guess it's a bug/incomplete.
Is my game destroyed after the 7th badge, or can I keep playing? I hope this bug is fixed and Beta 5 is released :D

Last edited by LiquoriceBeef; August 19th, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: SEVERE problem!!!
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:09 PM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquoriceBeef View Post
Where do I find HM Cut?? I need to fight Faroun in Atlantic Town. :c

Nvm, I have Cut, Fly and Surf.
The game is perfect so far; no crashes, no fly glitch!
My Pokemon:
Squirrox lv. 39
Fortracean lv. 38
Insomb lv. 40
Marmfoo lv. 38
Lickilicky lv. 37
Aerodactyl lv. 39
Kelpony lv. 25 (boxed)
Stroente lv. 32 (boxed)

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I found Stroente in Mekong River, lol

Really, best hack EVER! Better than any official Pokemon games! :D

I am experiencing a very weird glitch; I used a CodeBreakerAdvance cheat to turn the first item in the Pokemart into Rare Candy, but I noticed some very slight discoloration in the START menu, two out of place red and blue pixels; this happens often when I play ROMs, but then I went to Danubo Village and the map in the Pokemon Center is very messed up; I can't upload an image, but it looks like this:
The background looks like light blue water dotted with cyan pixels, the border is made up of triangular fuchsia/brown shapes, only small portions of land can be seen and the rest is covered in water, fuchsia blobs and more cyan blobs. When I move over the map with the cursor, locations such as TREASURE BEACH, Valencia Island and Kindle Road show up. I assume that this is the second region, but the game states that Danubo Village is part of Voultan, so how is it in the second region?? I'm confused
How do I fix this?! Is my save destroyed?!
WHAT DO I DO???

Ok; I replaced my ROM and .ips, but it's the same, so I guess it's a bug/incomplete.
Is my game destroyed after the 7th badge, or can I keep playing? I hope this bug is fixed and Beta 5 is released :D
You shouldn't Cheat, Since the Cheats are made for the original games it can mess up the script of the rom you're playing with, If you dont have a save state/back-up the chances are high that you''ll have to start over.
And you ask if you can play after the 7th badge? either way your bugged or not can't AFTER the 7th gym cuz that is where the BETA ends. This hack is one of the greatest hacks on this forum but since it won the HOTY it made no proces

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:20 AM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Please, keep working on the game! I really want to have a final release and some cool legendary quests :D
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:14 AM
hans1995
Beginning Trainer

this is a nice hack for Pokemon firered. a nice story and we beta are nice too.
I'm happy when you are the game finnished!

mfg Hans1995
Old September 4th, 2012, 10:25 AM
NinjaFoxJuggernuat3
Beginning Trainer

ok so just got this downloaded and looks great one problem. I can't save everytime I try it says Save Error. Please exchange the back up memory. Someone please help me with this issue.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here