Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 21st, 2009 (06:07 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to ソラ
Quote originally posted by Miniryu:
I haven't seen the Moonlight Sonata Murder in so long. I should go and see it again -will say that is was probably one of the most greatest cases that Conan solved-
That was my first episode I've seen on Adult Swim.
My friend TheHeartlessHero gonna rip the 4th Movie,
He bought it today, but He will have it up by tomorrow on torrent. I'll download it, and add it to Megaupload.
Old December 21st, 2009 (08:08 PM).
Ru
|| Unforgettable Promise ||

Nature: Bashful
I don't remember the first episode I watched. I think it was Moonlight Sonata when it was on Adult Swim. As for when it was on Colors for a bit, I think it was the one where the dude tried to create the perfect alibi with time and clocks. -doesn't remember the name of it-

Sweet. Perhaps you can PM the both of us with it afterwards. I'm actually getting the Season 5 Boxset for Case Closed for Christmas ('cause I picked it out myself), so yay me.
Old December 21st, 2009 (10:16 PM).
SkyBlue
I'm in love...with Ash!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Yahoo to SkyBlue
My first ep, I believe, was the first episode. It was dubbed in Filipino though, straight from the Japanese version.

"Our hearts are made of fragile glass. One crack and we have no more heart. We must take care of it."
Old December 21st, 2009 (10:24 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

I don't remember the first episode I watched. I think it was Moonlight Sonata when it was on Adult Swim. As for when it was on Colors for a bit, I think it was the one where the dude tried to create the perfect alibi with time and clocks. -doesn't remember the name of it-

Sweet. Perhaps you can PM the both of us with it afterwards. I'm actually getting the Season 5 Boxset for Case Closed for Christmas ('cause I picked it out myself), so yay me.
Sure he is gonna have it up by tomorrow I will download it. watch it. and Upload it. and like give the link to you and ShadowYashi.

So, Let see, what is your favorite Agasa's gadget that he makes Conan?
Old December 21st, 2009 (11:01 PM).
Ru

Alright. That's great, thanks!

Hmmm. I don't know. I definitely like all of them. I think it would either have to be the Bowtie, the Shoes, or the Skateboard. The Watch is amazing too as I have wished several times to have that watch to tranquilize someone who's been making me mad. :B
Old December 21st, 2009 (11:59 PM).
ismgisnum
Beginning Trainer

Hmmm. I don't know. I definitely like all of them. I think it would either have to be the Bowtie, the Shoes, or the Skateboard. The Watch is amazing too as I have wished several times to have that watch to tranquilize someone who's been making me mad. :B
Sure he is gonna have it up by tomorrow I will download it. watch it. and Upload it. and like give the link to you and ShadowYashi.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (01:27 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

I like the Soccer ball one, the inflating Soccer ball belt one lol. And the Bowtie, and the Skate.

Quote originally posted by ismgisnum:
Why did you copy what I said?
Old December 22nd, 2009 (12:11 PM).
Ru

Considering that this person only posted once. Ignore 'im, and I'll report if she does it again.

The Inflatable Soccer Ball is amazing as well, and that and the Shoes make the best freakin' combo.

I was able to finish the sixth movie last night, and
Spoiler:
When Kogoro said 'Oh Great Merciful God Conan-Sama, Save Ran Somehow!', my sister and I almost died laughing. Oh Kogoro and his amazingness.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (01:15 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Considering that this person only posted once. Ignore 'im, and I'll report if she does it again.

The Inflatable Soccer Ball is amazing as well, and that and the Shoes make the best freakin' combo.

I was able to finish the sixth movie last night, and
Spoiler:
When Kogoro said 'Oh Great Merciful God Conan-Sama, Save Ran Somehow!', my sister and I almost died laughing. Oh Kogoro and his amazingness.
The 6th Movie is my favorite cause it has something to do with JTR, and Sherlock Holmes. It is AWESOME. I cannot wait till Feb when they release it in Dub.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (03:04 PM).
Ru

Oh gawd yeah. During the movie when they mentioned the case that happened on September 20th in Sherlock Holmes, my sister and I went 'WE READ THAT ONE' all happily and junk. I can't choose which movie is my favorite, but the 6th one is definitely one, if not the one, I would say if I was forced to pick a choice.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (05:02 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Oh gawd yeah. During the movie when they mentioned the case that happened on September 20th in Sherlock Holmes, my sister and I went 'WE READ THAT ONE' all happily and junk. I can't choose which movie is my favorite, but the 6th one is definitely one, if not the one, I would say if I was forced to pick a choice.
Well I'll have the 4th Movie up soo, it is uploading. I'm watching it now. They changed Sato's name Dx. NOOOOO I LOVE HER NAME!
Old December 22nd, 2009 (05:45 PM).
ShadowYashi
A secret makes a woman a woman

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowYashi
6th movie was indeed awesome yes and thank you Meitantei =3
You guys can just call me Yashi X3
=O They changed Sato's name!?
B-But Sato-san is awesome! ;___;
And Takagi, he's adorable >w<
He's also named after his voice actor XD Takagi Wataru

My favorite weapon is the Bowtie, then his Skateboard. But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD
Old December 22nd, 2009 (05:56 PM). Edited December 22nd, 2009 by ソラ.
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by ShadowYashi:
6th movie was indeed awesome yes and thank you Meitantei =3
You guys can just call me Yashi X3
=O They changed Sato's name!?
B-But Sato-san is awesome! ;___;
And Takagi, he's adorable >w<
He's also named after his voice actor XD Takagi Wataru

My favorite weapon is the Bowtie, then his Skateboard. But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD
Sato's name is "Saimone". Detective Saimone. and Wilder is Takagi.
Yashi, I will send you Movie 4 in Dub in like 30 mins since it'll be done by then

UGHHH!, WHY DID THAT HAVE TO CHANGE AI-KUNS NAME TOO, It's Vi something. lol
Old December 22nd, 2009 (07:23 PM).
Ru

Eh? I though Ai's english name was something along the lines of 'Anita something'. Ah well.

I really don't get how Takagi = Wilder. That one must be the biggest change, other than Shinichi -- Jimmy (though I guess they both so end in 'ee').

How do you even pronounce Sato's English Name. Honestly.

Quote:
But after watching the 3rd Movie, I wondered why Conan didn't just ask for solar powered Skate's instead, then I realized that if he had skates the Shounen Tantei wouldn't be able to pile on the board and join in the fun XD
They wouldn't have been able to pile up on the skateboard and ride off like in ET in Mitsuhiko's idea of Sonoko's play in the 8th OVA either if they gave him skates. :B I swear, when I first say that OVA and Mitsuhiko's idea of the play, I wondered if it watched ET that morning or something.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (07:30 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Like Simone. But the a is silence.

OVA8 was soooo funny. but drove DCTP crazy to sub, since they thought it was sooo stupid and had to watch it over 10984028485 times. lol
Old December 22nd, 2009 (07:35 PM).
Ru

Ahhh. How lame. They should just stick with Sato.

Haha. Poor them.

Orz. One bad thing about the holidays: it's taking a long time for the next chapter of the manga to get scanned because of it. -sigh- What a bad time for this to happen.
Old December 22nd, 2009 (08:06 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Ahhh. How lame. They should just stick with Sato.

Haha. Poor them.

Orz. One bad thing about the holidays: it's taking a long time for the next chapter of the manga to get scanned because of it. -sigh- What a bad time for this to happen.
Oh well. What can we do.
I need to start to read the Manga more, lol
Old December 22nd, 2009 (08:09 PM).
Ru

I kinda wish that I read the Manga a bit more slowly. If Only so I don't have to wait until the new chapter comes out to read it. But oh well, what can you do if you already read all 717 chapters.

Hn. Maybe I should post the merchandise that I have I've been meaning to do it on LJ as well.
Old December 23rd, 2009 (01:07 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Jordan:
I kinda wish that I read the Manga a bit more slowly. If Only so I don't have to wait until the new chapter comes out to read it. But oh well, what can you do if you already read all 717 chapters.

Hn. Maybe I should post the merchandise that I have I've been meaning to do it on LJ as well.
you got your name changed lol.
717 thats alot. lol
Old December 23rd, 2009 (01:17 PM).
Ru

Haha, yeah. It's a little joke going on in OT. It'll be back to Miniryu in four months, tho.

It is. It was fun reading through all the chapters, except for the ones that had bad quality. There are some that I want to reread/watch, mainly because 1. I want to, or 2. I don't remember the case (either because the quality of the scans were bad during the chapter, or my memory fails.)
Old December 23rd, 2009 (01:37 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Jordan:
Haha, yeah. It's a little joke going on in OT. It'll be back to Miniryu in four months, tho.

It is. It was fun reading through all the chapters, except for the ones that had bad quality. There are some that I want to reread/watch, mainly because 1. I want to, or 2. I don't remember the case (either because the quality of the scans were bad during the chapter, or my memory fails.)
Yeha, im downloading Movie 2 in English, Even tho I own 1 and 2 of the movies, and Season 4. lol Buuuuut I want too, like My computer wont play my DVDs anymore...welll i think I havent tried in a good while, but yeah
Old December 23rd, 2009 (04:33 PM).
Ru

Yeah. My Laptop doesn't read CDs anymore, so I'm not going to be able to watch my Fifth Season DVDs on my laptops. It's fine though, as I'll just marathon it with my sister on the TV. I haven't watched the dub anything in a long while, so it's going to feel weird when I watch the two movies you sent and my DVD; I'll probby watch my DVD in both English and in Japanese -- English first.

On quite the random note: I finished making icons from the tenth movie. From that movie, I made a total of 300 icons; I have no life.
Old December 23rd, 2009 (04:42 PM).
Uzumaki_King
I'm a Ninja Unicorn!

Nature: Relaxed
Case closed is my childhood! XD ...just throwin that out... >.>
Check this out! I just found a site where you can accumulate points to earn prizes just by using their search engine! I'm goin for the psp! You can also get a ps3 or 360! Sign up free! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kazecage1

Old December 24th, 2009 (07:18 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Jordan(Miniryu), you make the theme and Avatars, you think you can make me a Conan one? if so thanks.

Oh I uploaded Episode 1 - 130 in English dub of Case Closed and All english movies yesterday lol.

Im watching Case Closed Episode 91 - Vampire Villa (Part 1).

My question to everyone is "What was the last Case Closed/Meitantei Conan Episode/Movie/Manga you last watched/or read"?
Old December 28th, 2009 (04:37 PM).
Ru

Oh, of course~ I just made one for my second alt, and I did make a Heiji/Shinichi one as well, but my laptop died and I couldn't save it. Anything in particular you want for/in the avatar/signature set?

What was the last Case Closed/Meitantei Conan Episode/Movie/Manga you last watched/or read?
Last episode I watched was Episode 126: The Masked Yaiba Murber mystery. I watched it from my Season five Boxset in English, thus the english title.
Last Movie I watched was the sixth one. I'll be watched the first three soon, since my dad was amazing enough to get the first three for my sister and I. Then we can watch the forth one in english, thanks to your friend, Meitantei Conan~
Last full Manga I read was the 32nd Manga, 'cause my dad was even more amazing enough to get my sister and I 27-32 of Case Closed. Last chapter I read was the most recent one: 718.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links