The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Poll of the Week: Which Character to add
Conker (that little gopher guy) 8 80.00%
Harry from Pitfall (Activision) 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 20th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Andinator
Got my Account Back

This is not a Kingdom Hearts Sequel!!!!

Made with RPG Maker VX

Collision Course is a cross game (one with non-original characters from other games). Although the game stars Sora, the main character of the Kingdom Hearts Series, disney characters do not appear. Instead, favorite characters from new games, such as starfy, will be included, along with retro characters such as bomberman. As you can see, these characters range from varying areas. i plan to include at least one character from every popular game publisher (e.g. nintendo, activision, warner bros.) I plan to keep the characters diverse and suggestions for characters and/or gaming publishers open.

Game Introduction

As I said above, the game stars Sora. He is recruited by a mysterious group of agents who keep the universe(s) in balance who have seen a recent increase in disturbances of the universe. Sora goes on missions, battles and recruits other characters, as well as bosses. Please note that not all characters will debut in their world, though I plan to have every character's world be in the game, guaranteeing more worlds than characters.

Plotline

About half a year after the events concerning Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora thought his journey was over. However, he is quickly recruited for missions by an unnamed organization. Even before complying, Sora is immediately whisked off into missions requiring his full effort. The organization claims that the universe is experiencing abnormal changes which seem too much for coincidence...

Sora is assigned to investigate these possible crimes that seem to unfold themselves. As he ventures, Sora meets many new allies, along with new enemies. The world isn't what he thought it was, and he seems powerless in its face.

Screenshots

Intro and Titlescreen:

Headquarters?:

At Castlevania:
Vs. Starfy:

Harvest Moon:
Town and Mayor Thomas' Bad Bomberman Drawing:

Download:
Spoiler:
None Yet Sorry

Team:
Spoiler:
Andinator~Project Coordinator, Graphic Artist, Eventing Head, Spriter
Darthvagabond1001~Graphic Artist, Spriting Head

We are Accepting Team Members:
Spoiler:
Username:
Contact (AIM or E-mail or Facebook [not recommended]):
Proof of Work:
Past Projects (its okay to have none):

I think that covers everything. I'll update more soon!

Click us!!!!!
My Poképet!!

ELECTIVIRE

Old December 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
FlaafyFTW
Researcher of Orange Lore

Ah i love the premise of this game! =D I'll watch it intently and just seeing the harvest moon themed world made me go and play it! =P

Instagram & Tumblr: makoheart
Old December 22nd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Vanitas~
Ink Blot

Nature: Bold
Glad to see you finally got a thread up. Although it is a bit different from what I thought it was going to be, I'm tellin' you now I'm not disappointed in the least

I'll help in any way I can, so feel free to ask!

BTW, is my suggestion for a character gonna be in? Just curious...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Andinator
Got my Account Back

when i read that, i thought you said you were very dissappointed. i was so scared. anyways, i need ideas for top characters (not like mario or sonic stuff) and worlds

Click us!!!!!
My Poképet!!

ELECTIVIRE

Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Route
Slowpoke

This looks great! Its one of the few non-Pokémon games here. Good luck!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Vanitas~
Ink Blot

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andinator View Post
when i read that, i thought you said you were very dissappointed. i was so scared. anyways, i need ideas for top characters (not like mario or sonic stuff) and worlds

Nope. No disappoinment from me.
As far as worlds/characters go, how about the Apprentice from Force Unleashed? And his homeworld could be Coruscant, and the two of you get to take down the Emperor?

My other suggestion for MC stands. His world could be a besieged Earth.

IDK, just spit-ballin' here. As you said, they could be without worlds.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

Hmmm........this could either be awesome, or really bizarre, or both. Then again, KH was really bizarre to begin with, but it worked. I'll be keeping my eye on this.

With darth doing the spriting, I expect awesomeness from that department. I also expect great things from you with the artwork, knowing full well of your concept art for Nebula.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:03 PM
Andinator
Got my Account Back

Well, as you can see right now, those sprites are mere edits and/or compilations (placeholders). I do hope darth will get to making the sprites, but as for the main graphics (none pixel stuff) those will be done by me. Also, I will be updating with the quest system soon (credit wil lbe posted)

Click us!!!!!
My Poképet!!

ELECTIVIRE

Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:48 PM
zephern
Finishing up school, hacking

Nature: Relaxed
If Final Fantasy is featured, (excluding Sora being from Square Enix), why not add Cecil from FF4?
That would be interesting.

"Qué carajo estas haciendo aquí? ¡Largate, cabron!"

Spoiler:

After my return to PC, I've planned on starting a new project.
The end results will be shocking, nonetheless..
Old December 23rd, 2009, 02:41 PM
darthvagabond100
Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I know I haven't sprited anything for this game yet so tell me what u need bro. Hope we can finish it!!! Also Cecil owns...........

USEFUL STUFF: PRODUCTS I THINK U GUYS MIGHT LIKE

LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH
CELL PHONES!!!Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/yaqyfop
(I'm doing it to haha)

WANNA COPY CONSOL GAMES?PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Playstation, Ps One, Ps2, Xbox, Dreamcast, And Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced...
Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/ygs3gas

LEARN HOW TWO DOMINATE MAFIA WARS!!!
Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/ycerrnu

Last edited by darthvagabond100; December 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old December 24th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Andinator
Got my Account Back

actually, why don't i start taking suggestions for gaming companies (eg konami, nintendo, sega). but try to look for less common ones like activision or stuff like that

Click us!!!!!
My Poképet!!

ELECTIVIRE

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links