The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 26th, 2009, 08:02 PM
SkyBlue
I'm in love...with Ash!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Yahoo to SkyBlue
"Calling us freeloaders...flippin' heck, we were trying to help!" grumbled Dianne, panting as well.

"Think we could go over to that LeSabre again, say we wanna help?" Ash suggested, then realized something.

"I LEFT MY HAT IN THAT THING!" He grabbed Dianne, who grabbed Kirk, who grabbed Red, who grabbed Yellow, who grabbed Karone, who grabbed Leo, who grabbed the four Pikachu.

And they all ran after the LeSabre, which was going towards Scrooge's mansion at an astonishing speed, 'cause, well, a very MAD Ash who has lost his hat is quite fast and strong.

"Come back here! I left my hat in your trunk!" he yelled.

"Our hearts are made of fragile glass. One crack and we have no more heart. We must take care of it."
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:44 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
OOC: This died a bit. C'mon, let's finish this before the New Year or by it at least! (Incidentally I'll be out during the last 12 ours of the 31st/at least half of the 1st...although I have the New Year before many of you due to time zones).

"Well, we did it! After that current Ghost is finished with Scrooge that other one we just hired will show up and guide him to...something, I'm sure," Bob said triumphantly as the two walked out.

"But we're going to have to write some fic involving them going on an adventure as payment somehow. Starring cheese as the villain," Bill moaned.

"Relax, they didn't say it had to be any good. Gotta like loopholes in the contracts I make up," Bob grinned back. "No, let's go and see if we can't find him."

"And if we can't?" Bill asked.

"Then we'll get drunk and begin writing that fanfic," Bob responded, as Ein and Scrooge drove past towards Scrooge's house.

"Bah, humbug," Scrooge muttered as they stopped at a red light in the middle of an intersection. "This isn't even my Buick, this. And we past two perfectly good Holiday Inns on the way here. Where are you taking me, and why?" he demanded, but Ein remained silent at the wheel, the soft hum of the car becoming the sole sound Scrooge could hear.

"Bah, humbug," Scrooge said again, glancing out through the window at two men walk into a pub, away from the constant snow fall. Ein then turned on the radio, a loud, cheery tune beginning as he continued to drive through the elements.

"Jitterbug...Jitterbug...Jitterbug...Jitterbug..." the song began, as Scrooge groaned.

"No, not jitterbug, I said humbug!" Scrooge yelled, but to little avail as Ein began singing.

"You send the boom boom to my heart..."

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old December 29th, 2009, 09:23 PM
SkyBlue
I'm in love...with Ash!

(This fic is dying! Let's inject some Deadpool, hm?)

"Darn...Scrooge refused my fic, said something about characters being OOC...I AM MY CHARACTER! I'M DEADPOOL, FOR DEATH'S SAKE!" Deadpool kicked a rock right into the reader's face.

"Sorry!" He lowered his head, muttering something about "needing new ghosts" when...

"MAKE WAY! COMING THROUGH!" Ash Ketchum yelled, bumping into Deadpool.

"Sorry, Dead!" Dianne called out.

Deadpool grinned, expressive mask showing it off. He had an idea. One very helpful idea.

---

"YEAH!" he yelled, stolen Jeep (Tommy's, poor fella) rumbling down the sidewalk. "COMING THROUGH!"

The others, meanwhile, heard the Jeep. "What was that?" Dianne asked.

Ash sighed. "Deadpool, I bet. Let's run, my hat's still in there!"

"Our hearts are made of fragile glass. One crack and we have no more heart. We must take care of it."
Old December 31st, 2009, 02:54 PM
Mizan de la Plume Kuro
Bass, Bass Everywhere!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mizan de la Plume Kuro
OOC: Found some time, let's do this. XD
X****----------------****X

"Here you are sirs," said Mizan, while walking forward with a small hooded figure in tow.

He motioned towards the two gentleman, namely Bob and Bill, who were standing in the snowy street.

"Here's your Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come ready for your abu- I mean use to torment living souls." Mizan flashed a salesmen smile that made the two men feel rather uncomfortable about the whole idea of 'renting a ghost'. "He's a Piplup," said Mizan, while looking at Bob's questioning face, "with a scythe for teh lulz."

The four men and a Pokemon stood in the bitter cold awkwardly. Obviously, Mizan was not a superb conversationalist and his last attempts at bringing up xkcd as a subject matter had ended in disaster.

"Wait, why are you delivering the ghost?" asked Bill questioningly.

"Oh, I work on Christmas since I don't celebrate it. Don't worry, I have a number if odd-jobs around town."

The Piplup who was the GOCYTC tugged at Mizan's sleeve and looked at him.

"Oh yeah," said Mizan. "Nimoi here specifies that the type of cheese in the fic he wants as payment has to be Stilton cheese. No exceptions.

With that, Mizan walked of leaving the two men standing in the cold with a fan fic hungry piplup holding a scythe.

"That was short," muttered Xavi.

"No time," replied Mizan as he teleported off to the Lounge to watch Scrooge's Carol unfold.

Written in the reply box. XD
his heart..." - Cutlerine
---

.F a n f i c t i o N.
The Promise I Made to You

SWC 2012 Second Place
Old December 31st, 2009, 09:35 PM
SkyBlue
I'm in love...with Ash!

Dianne stuck a hand into her pocket and realized something.

"KETCHUM, YOUR HAT LANDED IN MY POCKET SOMEHOW!" She pulled it out for everyone to see.

"Arceus," some people finally swore.

"D*mn," muttered Deadpool, stopping right in front of Bob and Bill, and a scythe-holding Piplup.

"Oh, freesh." Dianne hopped off the Jeep, walking right up to the three.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links