The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Manga/Comics

Notices

Pokémon Manga/Comics Here you can talk about the manga (comics), discuss your favs, etc.

Old December 30th, 2009 (09:16 PM).
alexl321
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to alexl321
In one of my newer CoroCoro issues, there is a short (4-page) preview of a New Pokemon manga made by the same artist as Pocket Monsters Platinum: Aim to be Battle King!!

Its is called Pocket Monsters HGSS: Jou no Daibouken (Jou's Great Adventure) And the main character is based off of Gold/Hibiki from HGSS.

Ill post some scans!

(Again, i removed the http : / / Add it if needed)

s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab134/LexKitteh/Jou%20no%20Daibouken/?action=view&current=Jou01.jpg
Old December 31st, 2009 (12:31 AM). Edited December 31st, 2009 by Maxim.
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

Great one. But is it only 4 pages?

Also, do you live in Japan? If not, where do you buy CoroCoro?
After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
Old December 31st, 2009 (07:58 AM).
alexl321
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to alexl321
Well, in that issue, (Sept, 2009) there was only a 4-page preview. The full manga starts in the October issue. It's out already, but I don't happen to have that issue. Ill see if I can pick it up later today.

Actually, I live in Oregon, but we have a store here called Uwajimaya, its an asian foods market, and has a Japanese bookstore where the latest manga gets sent in from Japan a few days after its official release. That's where I bought issues 8-32 of Special, and they have the new CoroCoro every month there too.

If they let me order the October issue ill try and scan the first chapter of this manga as well so we can at least see the artwork and what the story is about. If Gold is in it, I bet Silver will be too, he may look pretty cool. =3

And maybe that Kotone person too, who knows.
Old December 31st, 2009 (10:06 AM).
GoldvsRed
Geodude is a pretty cool guy.

Nature: Quirky
Yay, Jou's Starter was a Tododile! Also known as the the best Water-Type ever!

Tamagetake time? It's always Tamagetake time!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links