The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:14 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ohhhh great The trainer I got it from is not going to be pleased. Do you want anything else from my thread? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #102    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:31 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Ohhhh great The trainer I got it from is not going to be pleased. Do you want anything else from my thread? Thanks.
Hmm, let me take a quick look through the thread again.
Reply With Quote
  #103    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:36 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post

Hmm, let me take a quick look through the thread again.
Ok. Sorry the thread is so large. I have a lot of events I know. Anyway. I will hjave the Lugia File Checked also. I have to have both a eye check an a file check to see if it is legit or not. So far we have 1 hacked out of 2 confirmations. If the 2nd comes back hacked then I will deem it as hacked. I just have to be sure because I had to trade 3 legit Shiny events for the Lugia.
Reply With Quote
  #104    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Ok. Sorry the thread is so large. I have a lot of events I know. Anyway. I will hjave the Lugia File Checked also. I have to have both a eye check an a file check to see if it is legit or not. So far we have 1 hacked out of 2 confirmations. If the 2nd comes back hacked then I will deem it as hacked. I just have to be sure because I had to trade 3 legit Shiny events for the Lugia.
It's ok. ;


Anyway, how about
Japanese Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
Japanese Faraway Island Mew UT (Both Shiny and non shiny)
Reply With Quote
  #105    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:50 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
It's ok. ;


Anyway, how about
Japanese Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
Japanese Faraway Island Mew UT (Both Shiny and non shiny)
Ok. Sure. The Shiny one I just had the name re written in English form so I could tell the 2 apart. I will get them now. I think The Shiny one is on my Pearl. Getting them now. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #106    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:53 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Which pokemon should I bring?
Reply With Quote
  #107    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:55 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
Which pokemon should I bring?
Skiploom Furret and Magneton. Please. See ya on. I have all 3 on Diamond so don't worry about Pearl. Thanks. I will update my thread tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #108    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:58 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Skiploom Furret and Magneton. Please. See ya on. I have all 3 on Diamond so don't worry about Pearl. Thanks. I will update my thread tomorrow.
Ok, I'll be there ASAP.
Reply With Quote
  #109    
Old January 17th, 2010, 11:59 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ok. Thanks. Wow you are late tonight XD. Remember I need those cloned please. See you on with the clones. Thanks.

Last edited by xxashxx; January 18th, 2010 at 12:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #110    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:12 AM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Probably because I was playing PBR. xD
Reply With Quote
  #111    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:26 AM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
Probably because I was playing PBR. xD

Oh. Cool. Can you hurry? I have to go really soon. I can't do super late trades every night because I have seizures if I am up late every night past midnight. Thanks. I hate to rush but that is what happens to me. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #112    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:29 AM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am trying to get back on ASAP, but it's taking a while. Sorry 'bout that. ;
Reply With Quote
  #113    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:38 AM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
I am trying to get back on ASAP, but it's taking a while. Sorry 'bout that. ;
Oh ok. When we trade tomorrow can you be here at about 10 PM rather than 11:30? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #114    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:42 AM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Possibly. I have school Tuesday, so i'm not sure.
Reply With Quote
  #115    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:51 AM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
Possibly. I have school Tuesday, so i'm not sure.
Thanks for the trade. Just so you know if we trade I can't be up this late so we have to start trading when I get here because of my seizures. They are mild but when I don't get enough sleep they increase. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #116    
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:57 AM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Ok. That's fine. I know how it is with seisures. (Because of family related stuff)

So 10:00 exactly then? I'll be here. (if I'm not, I'll tell you)
Reply With Quote
  #117    
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Nagada
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I want these events:

Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Spain)
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone.

Look in my Thread for offers, PM me with answer
Reply With Quote
  #118    
Old January 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ok. I will look. Are you active between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST? If so I can trade then unless you are on in a bit then I can but I have to get them cloned though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
Ok. That's fine. I know how it is with seisures. (Because of family related stuff)

So 10:00 exactly then? I'll be here. (if I'm not, I'll tell you)
Oh ok. If you are on Wi-Fi when I am not here just accept to Voice chat and we can trade then too.

Last edited by xxashxx; January 18th, 2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #119    
Old January 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx
Oh ok. If you are on Wi-Fi when I am not here just accept to Voice chat and we can trade then too.
Ok. I'll be here at 9:00.

Did you say that you need something cloned?
Reply With Quote
  #120    
Old January 18th, 2010, 02:44 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post

Ok. I'll be here at 9:00.

Did you say that you need something cloned?
I can trade now if it would be better because I might not be here until almost 10 PM. Let me know what you want so we can trade. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #121    
Old January 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Could I get stats on the Shiny Raikou?
Reply With Quote
  #122    
Old January 18th, 2010, 04:45 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Which one? The Distant Land or my regular Shiny one?
Reply With Quote
  #123    
Old January 18th, 2010, 04:57 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
The Shiny one, please. I need to know where it was caught, what it was caught in, etc. Basically, give me the same kind of info you did with the Shiny Lugia yesterday.
Reply With Quote
  #124    
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:09 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post
The Shiny one, please. I need to know where it was caught, what it was caught in, etc. Basically, give me the same kind of info you did with the Shiny Lugia yesterday.
OT: FERN
ID: 60291
Nature: Timid
Date: 06/16/07
Level: 40 Good Endurance Likes Sweet food.
HP: 129/129
ATTACK: 72
DEFENSE: 74
SP ATK: 102
SP DEF: 86
SPEED: 114
Ability Pressure.
Moves
Rain Dance
Leer
Quick Attack
Thunder

Ribbon:

National Ribbon

Poke Ball Type:

Master Ball.

That is what I have on the Raikou and the Hidden Power Type is Steel.
Reply With Quote
  #125    
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:11 PM
InfernoRogue
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Are you sure that's the Shiny one? o.O
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.