The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Pokemon Clear Crystal
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Hi its me Pokemon Clear Crystal, I know its kind of weird im called Pokemon Clear Crystal and my game is too. No this is not a crystal remake okay. I may need to change the name. The main events do not involve Suicune. Instead I thought Articuno would be better.

Story
You start off as a young boy destined to be a Pokemon Master. However things dont go your way. Your too excited to fall asleep. Soon you do... You wake up and look at the clock. You were late. So you got ready as fast as you could and set off to Professor Newton. The new Professor who just became the regions most popular professor. He see's that your late. You weren't the only one though. Your rival Kate was too busy trying to get her hair nice and straight. So you were actually the first one there. Just after you chose your Pokemon you meet Kate. You greet her and show her your Pokemon. Kate is furious you took the Pokemon she was going to choose. You head back home to tell your mum that you've been given a special job to do. When you leave you forget to get your waistcoat and bag or other items depends on Gender. It's pretty cold out there in the region of Veran.

Features
Three Mystic Warriors
Battle Tower
New Elite Fours
New Tiles and Sprites
A New region Veran.
New evil team.
Catch Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos.
New Events

The Bad Dreams
Lately you've been having bad dreams. Your really terrified. Suddenly you get stuck in your dream world You soon find out you have to battle Darkrai to get out. So you must have good belief in your Pokemon.

Videos ////Working on////

Demos ////Working on////

Progress
Tiling 50%
Spriting 100%
Events 0%
Scripting 0%

Team = Me and Nimmy23

Scripter - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Coder - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Eventer - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Mapper - Me, Nimmy23 - 1 Place Open
Spriter - Nimmy23 - 0 Places Open

Credits
RMXP Creator
Poccil and Flameguru
Kyledove for tiles.

Last edited by Pokemon Clear Crystal; January 10th, 2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:52 AM
davidthefat
I Love C++

3 Orient Warriors? Is that a less racist way of saying 3 asians??
Old January 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

It doesn't really seem that bad that you get there late, so how are things going wrong? The story seems pretty standard but the Darkrai thing interests me.
And what's an orient warrior?

Demo Beta out Now!

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Pokemon Clear Crystal
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
It doesn't really seem that bad that you get there late, so how are things going wrong? The story seems pretty standard but the Darkrai thing interests me.
And what's an orient warrior?
Well first of all i didnt know what Orient meant i just thought it was a cool name. So its changed to Mystic Warriors.

The Mystic warriors is a group of three strong trainers. The first is Tower Tycoon Palmer and the second is Brandon the Pyramid king and the last is Cynthia. You have to defeat all three of them at certain places for certains things after the Elite Four. Thanks for the comments.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:19 AM
nimmy23
Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23

Just updating. I've done the boy and girls sprite. All the other ones are done.

Heres the links
Before Obtaining Pokemon sprite = http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1654/beforeobtain.png

After Obtaining Pokemon sprite = http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2940/afterobtain.png

Special edition Clothes sprite = http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9...ialedition.png

Last edited by nimmy23; January 6th, 2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:01 AM
MNOPYZ Strife
Beginning Trainer

Your game idea is pretty good there's only one problem...

I'm making a pokemon game too. you know where the problem is? my game...it's called Pokemon Clear Crystal

So could you please change your game's name, seeing as my game actually is a sequel to Pokemon Crystal?

If you don't want to change the name of your game, it's okay, but the rest of my teammates would be really disappointed, especially the graphics designer, he'd need to change the title screen, the box art, and alot of other things...

So please, since your game isn't a sequel, and you even said that you might do it because of that very reason, please change it's name
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:19 AM
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOPYZ Strife View Post
Your game idea is pretty good there's only one problem...

I'm making a pokemon game too. you know where the problem is? my game...it's called Pokemon Clear Crystal

So could you please change your game's name, seeing as my game actually is a sequel to Pokemon Crystal?

If you don't want to change the name of your game, it's okay, but the rest of my teammates would be really disappointed, especially the graphics designer, he'd need to change the title screen, the box art, and alot of other things...

So please, since your game isn't a sequel, and you even said that you might do it because of that very reason, please change it's name
Dude is this a joke? this thread is almost over a year old... Wow....
Old December 10th, 2011, 09:26 AM
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
Dude is this a joke? this thread is almost over a year old... Wow....
Just report, don't post. Every time someone minimods a kitten dies.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here