The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2010, 08:10 PM
Eos Aduro
The Kid with the Bullet Soul

Nature: Quirky
Shaelin stood, shocked at how quickly Sahib had discovered her. She blinked stupidly for a second, and then gulped. The others may still be easy prey, but this boy, no, this man, was going to be impossible to break. He knew what she was up to, and in all her years of experience conning, there was only two things to do when that happened, run, which wasn't an option here, or give the observant fool a slice of the action. This guy was serious, cold, the exact opposite that she was playing. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, even if the puzzles didn’t match.

She tailed him for a little while, staying inconspicuous and following at a safe distance. She noticed a thin window of opportunity to talk to him without the others noticing. He stood with his back to a pillar. Shaelin swerved in front of him and grabbed his wrist in a tight hold, catching his attention but not hurting him. Despite the mammoth height difference she stared confidently into his eyes.

"That was a good catch back there Sahib. You know what I'm trying to pull, and I know that you won't try to stop me. But we're presented with an interesting situation. I've done my fair share of gambling in my day, and let me tell you something I've noticed. Two sides of a coin are always different, and you can never see both sides at the same time. However, the coin itself stands for the one thing, even with different sides. It stands for success, and I propose we become a coin. I will continue trying to woo the other boys, I will flirt, be the innocent, the weak. You on the other hand, could be the strong, the elusive, and the mysterious. You need to be a drifter, and attract that girl, distract her from her goal. You're a pretty cute one Sahib; if you weren't quite so smart I might go after you myself. Once I've got the boys and you've got the girl, we can dominate the battles until we can find a way out of here."

She let go of him and stalked off. If he wanted to work together, he would find her, if not, he would at least stay out of her way.
Come Create a Gym! You know you want too
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:36 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
Myrddin had been having panic attacks since she could remember. She had learned how to partially suppress them by steadying her breathing and to feel them coming. Nothing, however, had prepared her for a shock quite like this. She was breathing rapidly, almost hyperventilating, her mind was buzzing in all directions. All Myrddin wanted to do was curl in on herself, but her cuffed hands prevented this, all she could do was bring her knees close to her body and try not to cry. The questions inside her head were all blotted away by the excess of oxygen in her body. She started feeling lightheaded and black lined her vision, sure signs of hyperventilation. She knew that if she didn’t stop breathing so much that she would faint.

Finally she willed her breathing to stabilize. Taking long breaths in and out Myrddin finally controlled the amount of oxygen in her body. She bit her lip so she wouldn’t cry and looked around the room. Right beside her was an tall Indian boy that looked very determined, but also deep in thought. Beside him was another tall boy, this one had much lighter skin than the one next to him. Even further beside him was a bright haired girl. Her gut immediately told her that this girl was no good, no good at all. Then there were another two boys, one that she judged to be a little taller than she was and had curly dark hair. Then, the last one, had short brown hair and green eyes. Myrddin’s gaze returned to the girl who alarmed her, with a smile on her face despite the situation. Her thoughts were interrupted by a shock that went through the submarine as though it hit something solid. They had docked.

What they entered was a huge dome that could have almost tricked Myrddin in believing it was an actual sun shining down on her. There were different areas, one with trees and grass and bushes where she saw shadows moving and rustling. She wasn’t sure she really wanted to be there. Her newly freed hand shot out to check on the Pokéball that had a home in her pockets, but she found that she still had them. She touched the ridges of the delicate ‘I’ that had been carved into the ball, knowing that Io was still there should she need her. Then there was an obvious arena where they were supposed to battle, and the quarters where they were staying.

A little gasp escaped Myddin as they entered the quarters. There was a main room that looked comfortable, but grand at the same time. It was all antique, as if she had stepped into a new time. In a daze Myrddin settled herself on a yellow and gold canapé, millions of questions buzzing through her head. Why did they chose her? Who were the others? Did Sven know she was gone, or who had taken her? Did anyone else know? Were they looking for her? Myrddin secretly hoped they were, hoped that Sven would look for her. When a sharp gasp rang through the room Myrddin immediately looked up. The girl she had already stamped as trouble had fallen. She would have dropped to the ground if the Indian boy hadn’t caught her hand just in time. He’s nice. Myrddin thought. Another stamp, there was trouble and there was nice. But no, he wasn't nice, she observed. He was more, cold? Kind of but not entirely. He looked like he didn't smile often, but he was hard to read, which puzzled Myrddin. What was he really like, not just what he showed others? He helped Trouble but then he gave her the cold shoulder. And what about the others, what were they like? She was just going to have to find out.

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter

Last edited by {Swan}; January 31st, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:00 AM
Cyndaquasher
Kicker of upper thigh reigons

Nature: Careful
Terry remained mostly silent during the submarine trip, mostly because he was still a little groggy after being taken over by...whatever it was that knocked him on his rear. Of all the people in the world to kidnap, why him? Why any of these people? As he looked around, it was obvious that most of them weren't exactly the 'type' that one would expect to be willing to join in on what the droning voice was talking about...except for the one girl who seemed to already be plotting something devious. Still, he couldn't do much at the moment other than plan and...wait, was that other girl hyperventilating?

"Hey, we need someone in here qui-er, never mind," Terry called out as the other girl, who he thought was named Mryddin or something managed to calm herself down. Now that everyone appeared to have calmed down, Terry could go back to planning. Hopefully, nobody would notice that he was quietly talking to himself...

"They just want us to battle huh? Woulda signed up for something as simple as that...there's another twist to this besides 'keep in line or we'll kick your ass.' People're gonna wonder where we are soon enough. Wait, if I can...nah, better not start anything dumb, they might take my pokemon away and I can't have that, especially with knuckle n' comet..." he said to himself. With those little guys in tow, Terry would have to be compliant to his captors, at least for now. Of course, if he'd been paying more attention, Terry would have kicked up one heck of a storm about their situation!

As soon as they were allowed off the sub, Terry looked around. Instantly, he was impressed by how elegant everything looked! Whoever was running this thing must be classy. Still, there wasn't any time to be distracted. There was planning to be done and-was that other girl fainting?

Before Terry could even move to her aid, one of his fellow combatants, whose name Terry didn't quite catch managed to catch the falling girl in a rather cold and calculating method. Terry made sure to keep his eye on that guy, just in case something bad went down. For the moment, he decided to act like nothing was wrong. That'd be the best way to get in good with their captors, at least until later.
Old February 1st, 2010, 11:17 AM
Zeph.
That's awesome

Nature: Lax
Brent wasn't going to kid himself - he was scared. Not the cry out loud or wet you pants scared, just really, really anxious. The small, cramped submarine wasn't helping things either. Again and again he tried to sit more comfortably, but the Rockets had to go and handcuff him didn't they?

At least he wasn't alone. There were five others in the same situation. A girl called Shaelin was sat next to him, also looking worried. However Brent could see something in her eyes - she was planning on something. Hopefully it didn't mean anything bad for everyone else. On the opposite side of him was Sahib, he was silent. Next to him was... Myrddyn? Or something similar to that. Poor girl was struggling to breath. On the other side of them sat two other males - Bobby and Terry. Again, they were silent.

The submarine eventually docked, and the six were taken out of the thing. There were two main domes - one with dfferent flora and pokemon, and one grand battle arena. The trainers were uncuffed, much to their relief, and taken to their quarters. Brent was surprised when he saw the expensive, classy looking furnishings. He was almost exited - had it not been for the fact they were prisoners.

Brent thought to himself - if one of them lost more than two battles, a pokemon was taken off of them? The thought didn't bare thinking about, however he had a solution. Maybe the six of them could communicate, form a structure - so that nobody lost twice in a row, even if it meant taking things easy on the other.

He would just have to wait and see how things played out...

/ω´ 3`)。
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:47 PM
Frostbiteकर्म
Life's Short. Stop Fighting.

Nature: Lonely
Sahib had wandered over to a wall, deciding that it would be a good place to be. That way he could observe the others and have something to his back, no surprises. Well, unless the wall suddenly decided it wanted to open up and eat him, of course. Sahib’s lips twitched into a smirk at the thought. He gazed at the others a bit more, before finally crossing his arms. He was actually sort of a bit interested with that Shaelin girl. She had looked a bit surprised at what he had said, but recovered quick enough. Sahib had to admit that he admired her quick recovery. Sahib also felt like he was being followed, but then shrugged it off and pushed away from the wall. The pillar seemed more inviting.

He had just closed his eyes to dwell in his overworked brain, when suddenly he felt a tight grip on his wrist. Sahib’s eyes snapped open and he tensed, ready to fight. He simply blinked when he noticed it was Shaelin. His eyebrow arched as she stared into his eyes, and then began to speak. As she did, Sahib carefully kept his face blank. Inside his mind was working even harder. She had good points, but his brain was screaming at him not to trust her. The only problem was her proposition seemed rather intruiging. Sahib didn’t say a word as she marched off. He would have to find her, apparently.

Humph...at least she doesn’t seem stupid. Seems she knows how symbolism works too, Sahib thought to himself in a bit of bitter amusement. A condescending smile rose to his lips, but he was more or less laughing at himself. Sahib flicked his gaze to that Myrddin girl. He looked her up and down, glad to find that she didn’t seem to take notice of him. She didn’t seem to be difficult to crack. All he would have to do was play the nice, gentleman routine. Thankfully my father taught me how to behave, Sahib thought, because now it might come in handy. I guess I just have to decide what I want to do. I don’t know if I want to get close to that girl though. Breaking trust can be annoying. And, of course, by annoying he meant that it could hurt people. Despite how he first came off towards Shaelin, Sahib had no want to hurt anyone deeply. Maybe a little would be alright, but deep is bad. It’s like comparing a paper cut to a two inch gash.

“So now what?” he murmured under his breath, so quietly that it didn’t seem to draw the others‘ attention. What do I have to lose in these games anyway? Sahib wondered. He hadn’t thought about that. Although it could have been that the announcers had already said, and Sahib had just either chosen not to listen or had forgotten. I should assume my life. That would be the best. So now the question is do I want to team up and possibly get betrayed in the end, or not team up and possibly die faster? Shaelin seems like she can be useful. Sahib rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. He would probably end up regretting this. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants and sauntered over to Shaelin, keeping a bored expression on his face.

She had her back to him, and Sahib grabbed her by her shoulder and pushed her close to the wall. He really didn’t care too much about personal space at the moment. He trapped her with his arms, and leaned close so only she could hear. “You’d better not be all talk,” he said in a hushed snarl. Then he pulled back, smoothed out his features, and looked at her. “I hope your Pokemon are as good as you seem to think they are,” Sahib said softly. Then he turned away from her and headed back to his pillar, thinking about how to go about getting that Myrddin girl. He stared at Myrddin for a few moments, but then looked at the ceiling. I suppose I’ll have to save her from tripping too? he thought, then chuckled in soft amusement. Of course, Sahib thought, gaze flickering to each other male in the room. I'll have to watch out for them as well, no matter what Shaelin says. Just incase.

*Sig credit to Comic Tragedy/moments.
3DS FC: 2036-7748-3073
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:17 PM
Eos Aduro

(OOC: This is great guys, you're working together very well! OOC thread should be up ASAP, been having some time issues but I'll get to it sooner rather than later)

Shaelyn kept a straight face during this brief exchange. She knew that he didn't completely trust her. Hell, she didn't completely trust him, she didn't trust anyone. Not that she'd had much reason too. She stayed on the wall he had pinned her too, fiddling with Tricks Pokeball. They had been told that they could let their Pokemon out anywhere in their quarters, so she sent her out. Well, at least I have you old friend. Tricks climbed up her shoulder and draped herself along Shaelyn's shoulders dramatically. Her warmth was comforting in this prison.

Well I'm going to need a first target, Shaelyn thought, sizing up what she had to work with. There were three boys left to handle, Brent, Bobby, and Terrence. She had noticed that Terry had seen her fall, and seemed at least a little concerned. She also noticed that his eyes followed Sahib, leaving her mostly clear. She snuck up to him, trying to seem innocent. She put on a smile and went over to him.

"Hi, I'm Shaelyn. It's Terrence right? Could I call you Terry?" she asked sweetly, hands behind her back and with a innocent smile on her face. Innocent was good, she'd been playing sweet little girl since her first heist, she knew how to play it. Tricks played along, looking cutely up at the boy.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
Cyndaquasher

Terry had been wondering around in circles for what seemed like hours in a vain attempt to get his head around the situation. Why did such a place exist, who picked them? What could possibly-suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by Shaelyn's unplanned (but not necessarily unwanted) arrival.

"Oh, uh, hey Shaelyn. Yeah, I'm Terry, but I have no idea what's going on. Why did they have to capture us? What's our incentive to fight? Who could authorise something like-I'm sorry, I'm blasting away at you with questions. I'll bet you've got as many questions as I do about this whole thing," he said as he calmed himself down and tried to not enter super-inquisitive-mode, which was unfortunately his default state of being. Suddenly, he noticed Tricks was looking up at him in a similar fashion. As he knelt down to get a closer look at the obviously-up-to-something pokemon, a thought crossed his mind.

"Do you think they'll take our pokemon from us? If they do, how will we keep fighting without them?" Those questions probably had no good answer, but if he didn't find out the answer soon, he wouldn't be sleeping right for a long, long time...
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Eos Aduro

Shaelin sighed, and grabbed Tricks tightly in a hug. She looked up at Terry, fear in her eyes. She honestly didn't have an answer for him. Not for any of his many questions. They had solidified her situation even more, that there was nothing they could do. She struggled past the lump in her throat to answer him. "I don't know," she said in a strangtled whisper, Tricks held tightly against her chest, their hearts beating against each other. She couldn't lose her, never. She cleared her head and gave Terry a forced smile.

"Well, I have a questions for you now," she said shyly, flicking her hair slightly. "You know that guy who caught me? He's sort of freaking me out, giving me weird looks. Do you think maybe you could keep an eye on me, make sure he doesn't do anything... drastic?" Shaelyn asked, her hand brushing Terry's slightly, enough to break his concentration, but still hear what she wanted to get across. If she seperated herself from Sahib, the others wouldn't suspect that there was anything going on, plus she could keep Terry close for the time being.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
Zimvee
ROCK AND ROOOLL!

Nature: Jolly
As Bobby stepped off the sub, he was blinded by the sudden light. As his eyes quickly adjusted acordingly, he quickly took in his surroundings. There was the small submarine dock that quickly led the huge dome. It was dived into two areas: The first was the actual areana, where they, the "participants" would battle each other for the amusment of the crowd and the second part, which was farther down the line, was the bio-dome where Pokemon could be trained and or captured. That area diveded itself once again creating the living quarters for the trainers, a gym, and a kitchen. The other area Bobby assumed was the training grounds of Team Rocket. He sighed quietly as he realized it was going to take him longer to get out. Hopefully this won't take too long he thought to himself.

As he started to walk down the dock, Glaceon popped out of her Pokeball. She padded beside him, eager for attention. Her ears pricked suddenly and she turned to look behind them. Bobby turned as well and noticed the drama that was unfolding. Obviously the weaker ones are testing each other out. Bobby thought smirking. This is how it usually went down at big event type things. The weaker trainers would try to undermine and exploit a fellow rival while gaining an enemy in the process. That wasn't how Bobby did things. He tried to be nice to his opponents as it let them know, to Bobby this was all fun and games.

The Indian boy who had saved the girl who had fallen walked past the small blonde girl and quietly chuckled. He glanced over at Bobby and chuckled at Glaceon. However the two young men stared each other down. Bobby knew that his one was one of the better trainers here. He walked over the Indian boy and held out his hand. "Hey howya doin? Name's Bobby. It'll be my pleasure to beat you today." he said arrogence swarming over.

Credit to Reminicing for the awesome theme!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Frostbiteकर्म

Sahib was relaxing a little now. He wanted his brain to rest, and stop before he got some for of a headache. Sahib had decided that maybe he would approach Myrddin later, once things had settled down a little and they had a bit of more private times to themselves. Sahib wasn’t the type who liked his affairs flaunted all over the place. He sort of wanted to sit on the ground, but figured that wouldn’t do if someone chose to walk up to him. He was actually sort of hoping that Myrddin would approach him herself, it would make things much easier than him walking over and talking to her. He really wasn’t good at stuff like that. You know, introducing himself to people and interacting beyond the first few lines of a conversation.

He was finally beginning to relax. His muscles were still a bit tense, just enough to keep him alert, but then again he was always like that. His arms were crossed as well, most likely giving him a...not-so-friendly invitation towards people. Sahib was actually beginning to drift on the edge of daydreaming, when he heard someone approaching him. Sahib pretended not to notice in a bit of a hope that whoever it was would go away (the footfall was too heavy for a girl, so he didn’t really care who was approaching him). Apparently that wasn’t the case, because the feet stopped in front of him. Moments later, a guy was talking to him.

Sahib opened his eyes at the first sentence and gave the guy a bored look. It was that Bobby kid, which he went on to explain. Sahib’s eyebrow arched at the final statement. Sahib regarded his hand for a moment. “I’m glad it will be your pleasure,” Sahib said calmly. “Nice to meet you.” He didn’t shake Bobby’s hand though. It wasn’t out of anger or anything, Sahib just didn’t like touching people unless he deemed necessary or he wasn’t thinking about it. This wasn’t one of those instances, so he just chose not to. Sahib didn’t care to look to see how the guy reacted, but instead shut his eyes again, and didn’t move his arms from their crossed posture.

In all truth, Sahib did feel a bit annoyed again. His mind was working more, and that only annoyed him further. Here he had wanted to relax, and this guy comes over and disturbs that. Then he goes as far as to be arrogant, something that Sahib deemed completely disgusting and unnecessary. He vaguely hoped Bobby wouldn’t get very far, because arrogance was not a good quality. Sahib didn’t care who he lost to generally, but he did hope that Bobby wasn’t one of them. Oh well. I suppose if I lose against him, I lose. I’ll just have to try harder against him, Sahib thought.

Old February 2nd, 2010, 08:47 PM
Cyndaquasher

Terry seemed concerned that she didn't know much about their situation, but at least she seemed honest. "Never mind then. I guess we'll just have to fight until we get some answers then," He said as he rubbed his chin in a vain attempt to think. At least he knew that he wasn't the only clueless one around here.

His brief thought moment was interrupted by Shalyn's question. "Honestly? He doesn't look that bad, but if he's scaring you, I guess I can try...but I'm not all that attentive when I've been captured and taken to who-knows-where and forced to do who-knows-what for who-knows-who. If he makes a move while I'm not around, you're probably going to be on your own. Now if you'll escuse me, I'd like to get a better look at this place on my own for a while, if that's okay," he said as he turned and began to walk away, but he stopped for a moment.

"Oh, and if you're lying about him and just trying to play me for a sucker? You'll get to meet Meteor personally. You won't like meeting her personally if you play me. Later!" he said as he casually looked over his shoulder and walked off. With any luck, there wouldn't be any trouble with that girl, but if there was, he'd have to be careful about how he played his cards. At least now, he was alone again, alone with his thoughts and his pokemon...perfect.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:32 PM
Eos Aduro

"Meteor, who the hell is Meteor?" she muttered to herself as she walked away. That wasn't a total failure, he had at least acknowledged that she could be in trouble. She couldn't wrap her head around him, he seemed nice and high-strung, but that threat at the end was a complete character switch. This Terry was a wild card, with any luck that would distract him enough for her to gain the upper hand. She needed to stop underestimating the other trainers, they may not look like much, but they seemed more observant now that things had settled down.

She walked over to the glass wall that seperated the Prison from the ocean outside. It didn't look like water, it was a wall of unpenetrable darkness. Nothing moved outside, it was like the rest of the world didn't exist anymore. There were just the six of them, an awkward paranoid amalgamation of nerves. She touched the glass, it was frigid with cold. It felt like she was touching death itself. A shiver ran down her spine, and she quickly walked away.

Tricks had fallen asleep on her shoulders, and her weight was starting to be a pain, so she found a lounge chair to plop down in and took a few moments to calm down. She needed to find the perfect time to approach people, hopefully when they were more comfortable in the Prison. Right now she felt she was coming on too strong, they were still shaken and overly paranoid.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:49 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Myrddin had contented herself with just watching the other people up to now. She had a feeling of detachment, and of surreality. It felt as if she was dreaming and any second she would wake up in the room she fell asleep in, Sven just a door away. She would wake up screaming from a nightmare and then that was it. A nightmare, nothing more. She needed something to comfort her, instinctively she reached for Io’s Pokéball but thought better of it. Not for some strange strategic reason, but simply that Io wouldn’t react well to the strangers. She had a bad tempter and might just freak.

So instead Myrddin reached for Europa, she dug her hand in her left pocket and felt around until she found the smooth round Pokeball with the elegantly carved ‘E’ in it. Upon releasing the Espeon, Europa rubbed herself against Myrddin’s legs, a show of affection. She purred a little before looking up with big questioning eyes. She felt her trainer’s uneasiness and meowed n recognition. Myrddin reached out and stroke Europa’s head. “It’s okay Europa, it’s fine, we’ll be fine.”

Then, abruptly, Myrddin stood up, causing Europa to meow in annoyance, forked tail flicking side to side to show her mood. With quick strides Myrddin walked in no particular direction. She couldn’t sit still anymore, not doing anything. She had to do something, at least something. She looked around and found that she had gotten herself relatively close to where the Indian boy and the boy with the curly hair seemed to be. The dark skinned boy was sitting down, arms crossed in a defensive position, as if to keeping the world out. The other one, with the dark curly hair, had stretched his hand out but it hadn’t been taken.

Out of complete impulse, as her actions often were based on, she walked up to them. It was better than just moping around and not doing anything. “Hi…” She said shyly, not really looking either in the eye. “I’m… my name is Myrddin.” Europa had trotted after her and was now giving the Indian boy a pointed stare, twitching her tail in annoyance and distrust.

Find me on:

Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Frostbiteकर्म

Now Sahib was officially pleased. The girl, Myrddin, had come to him. Sure she had brought an Espeon (which looked positively angry with him), but Sahib didn’t mind. With him having an Umbreon, he rather liked its counterpart. Sahib smiled slightly at the Pokemon, but it was more apologetic than anything. I’m sorry, he thought silently. Then he masked his expression and looked up at the girl. He had decided to sink down moments later, and thus did so. He felt Bobby’s presence still there, but Sahib had decided it would do him more good to ignore the boy than to egg him on or something of the like.

“I’m Sahib,” Sahib said. He still sounded a bit cool, and tried to force himself to be warmer and more friendly. It would get them friends easier than him being a jerk. “You were the one crying, right?” he questioned. Sahib realized that was probably a stupid thing to bring up, so he quickly decided to fix his statement. “I don’t mean that in a disgusting way,” he added, forcing a lighter tone to his voice. It was almost a joking tone. “But you’ll be fine, I bet. You have this Espeon with you, so you can’t be that weak.” He glanced at Espeon again, noticing that the Pokemon still didn’t seem very pleased with him.

Sahib cleared his throat in a bit of an awkward way. He lowered his gaze back to the floor, if only because his eyes were starting to hurt, and sort of wondered what would happen next. He wasn’t really sure if he was supposed to invite her to sit down, or what. Too bad for him he was really lacking in people skills. Sahib set his chin on his arms, and stifled a yawn.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:02 PM
Zimvee
ROCK AND ROOOLL!

Ouch. Bobby thought as the Indian boy ignored his hand. Bobby brought his hand down to his side embarresed. Suddenly a rather young girl came up to the boys and said her name was Myrddin. The boy introduced himself as Sahib. So what? Am I not good enough to talk to? Bobby thought angerly. He didn't express outside however. Sahib tried to make a stab at conversation but decided it wasn't worth his time and promptly sat down.

Bobby then noticed that both the giril, Myrddin, and Sahib both had an Eeveelution, an Umbreon and an Espeon. Glaceon gladly went over to the duo but both promptly snubbed her and their respective counter part. She sadly trotted back over to Bobby and sat down in front of him. Great...Bobby thought. I'll be dealing with that later. What he actually said was "So, where ya from Myrddin?" hoping to get some sort of conversation going. And if he happened to annoy Sahib in the process, well then that was a perk.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 05:58 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Sahib’s mention of Myrddin’s tears had her blush in embarrassment, but his last comment did reassure her a bit. She shyly brushed a blonde curl behind her ear. “It’s good to meet you, Sahib, and you too Bobby.” Sometimes about Bobby didn’t quite sit right with her, he seemed confident, but overly so. Being the girl she was, however, Myrddin smiled nicely at him anyway. She lived by the rule to never judge a book by its cover. An Sahib already seemed to disprove her thought of him as cold already. He was nice, even though he seemed a bit awkward.

Myrddin turned to Bobby to answer his question. “I come from Celestic Town, you know, in Sinnoh?” She figured it was a bit obvious since she was dressed for colder weather. “But I had been staying in Kanto for a while now.” She glanced at Europa, who sat down but was still flicking her tail back and forth, looked trained on Sahib. A Glaceon attempted to greet her but she didn’t really pay it any heed. That was odd for Europa, who was usually a gentle creature. But then again, Europa did act odd from time to time, being a Psychic and so highly intuitive Pokémon.

The girl dropped down to the Espeon’s level. “What’s wrong, Europa?” She asked. “You’re acting odd.” Europa looked back at Myrddin and turned back from Sahib. With a sigh Myrddin straightened out again, but Europa continued staring at Sahib from behind her trainer with an accusing look. Meanwhile Myrddin laughed weakly. “Of course she’s acting odd, little isn’t odd about this whole thing.”

Find me on:

Old February 3rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
Eos Aduro

Shaelin was still resting in the chair when she noticed the small group of trainers talking. There was Myrrdin and Sahib together, already a good sign, and one other boy, Bobby she thought. It was a good set-up, in a group she could still stand out while losing the discomfort of one on one exchange. She came up to the group, walking behind Myrrdin. She heard her say, "little isn't odd about this situation."

"That's true," Shaelin said, sliding behind her to make a rough circle between all the trainers. Furret had woken up and was checking out the other Pokemon. Espeon didnt even break her gaze from Sahib. She bent down to pick up Furret and noticed Europa's intent staring. "Wow, she likes you Sahib. Must be your animal magnetism," she said jokingly. She looked up at Bobby, already noticing the way he stood. "Wow," she whispered under her breath, then quickly recovered. "Um, hi! I'm Shaelyn, and you are?" she said, stepping shyly towards him.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 06:45 PM
Frostbiteकर्म

To him, it felt like he was doing pretty good with Myrddin. She seemed shy though, but Sahib didn’t really mind that because in truth he was a bit shy himself. Most of the time he just put that shyness off as coldness though. Sahib’s eyebrow twitched in slight annoyance when Myrddin smiled at Bobby. Sahib just pushed that aside though, and instead looked back down at Espeon. It was (he couldn’t quite remember if it was a she or a he) staring at him still. This made Sahib feel a bit uneasy, so he shifted slightly in his sitting position. Sahib sort of felt a need to stand up, but figured that would be a sign of weakness and instead stayed sitting.

Myrddin then dropped down to her Pokemon’s level, snapping Sahib out of his staring match with the Espeon. Upon Myrddin’s mention of the Pokemon’s name, Sahib was quick to realize that she was a female. It didn’t really surprise him. “It’s alright. She’s a pretty cool Pokemon.” Sahib had almost let it slip that he had an Umbreon, but then stopped himself. He figured it would be best to keep his Pokemon as an element of surprise. Exploiting them wasn’t exactly smart. Sahib was already thinking of weaknesses for their Pokemon that he saw. Glaceon would be easy with Typhlosion, or maybe even another of his Pokemon if he had no choice. Espeon would be good against Electivire. Sahin snapped himself out of it.

He then noticed that Shaelin had approached, saying a few things. “Yeah, animal magnetism,” Sahib agreed. He allowed a small smile to play on his lips. The Espeon still stared at him though. Sahib shifted his position so his hands were in his lap, and began twiddling with his thumbs to distract himself. Shaelin had begun to talk to Bobby, so Sahib decided to take that moment to talk to Myrddin. He looked up at her and gave her a seemingly easy smile, though it was starting to hurt his face. Yes, smiling was hurting his face.

“So how long have you had your Espeon there?” he questioned. Sahib glanced at the almost harsh gaze. It was so scrutinizing that Sahib had to look back up at Myrddin. “She seems pretty strong, if you’ve only had her for a short time, I mean.” Sahib cleared his throat lightly, and then decided to shoot for another direction. “How did you like Celestic Town? My little sister said she was just about to go there. She kept complaining about the fog or something. I’ve never been that far into Sinnoh, truthfully,” Sahib said.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 07:14 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Myrddin jumped when Trouble approached from behind her, she really had not seen it coming. Trouble soon announced herself to be called Shaelyn, but that didn’t stop Myrddin from thinking of her as ‘Trouble’. But Shealyn didn’t seem too interested in her or Sahib, instead she turned her whole attention to Bobby. Myrddin didn’t mind, both of them gave her uneasy feelings. Gives that Europa was giving Sahib, the one she liked best from the group for now, the look. She still wasn’t sure what to think of him though, he acted kind of odd in a way. It was clearly visible that he was not a people person.

When the boy inquired about Europa, Myrddin smiled almost in a maternal matter. “I got Europa since she was a little baby, hatched from an egg. That was about three years ago I think. I left for my journey pretty late, so it’s not that long ago. She’s great, Europa is, she’s me seconds strongest Pokémon, she’s great with anything you throw at her this one, you haven’t even seen her in a contest yet!” Myrddin blurted, not a thought about if it might not be smart to release this information to one of her supposed rivals. “She doesn’t compare to Io though, but I wouldn’t let her loose here. Io doesn’t like strangers, and she’s very overprotective, I’m afraid she might hurt someone.” Just then the blonde girl noticed that she had been rambling on a little. She brushed another curl behind her ear, something she did when she was nervous or embarrassed. “Oh, I’m sorry, I’m just rambling on like that, you’re probably not interested at all in my Pokémon.”

Myrddin smiled sweetly at him, unaware of anything bad in her naivety. She’d almost forgotten his second question. “Oh, Celestic Town is real nice, though it is foggy a lot. Cold to, so if you don’t like that than there’s no point in visiting. The mountains are very dangerous, I once got stuck when I didn’t dare to go down anymore, but Sven saved me.” She smiled at the memory, she had been 12 and wanted to pluck a flower that grew there in summer-time but once she had reached the flower she’d been too scared to go back. Sven had climbed up all the way and helped her get down safely.

“But how about you? Where are you from?” She asked, smiling again. “You look like someone who’s been on the road for a long time.”

Find me on:

Old February 3rd, 2010, 07:59 PM
Zimvee
ROCK AND ROOOLL!

As Sahib and Myrrdin continued to chat (if you called it that), Bobby focused his attention on the newcomer. A girl of around his own height with short orange hair, and pale milky skin had just shown up and had introduced herself as Shaelyn. She was acting shy but Bobby recignized her to be the one who started the drama getting off the boat. Allright, I'll play. Bobby thought with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Bobby." he said shaking her hand with a smile. He noticed her Furret in her arms. "Thats a nice Furret you've got there. Its fur is nice and shiny." The Furret purred in question at the complement. Bobby picked up his Glaceon. "This here's Glaceon. She's not much of a fighter, more of my baby." There was parcial truth to this. While Glaceon was by far not his strongest Pokemon, she could hold her own in a fight. Plus if I can make her think battling Glaceon will be a piece of cake thats one round in the bag.

"So how long have you and your Furret been together?" Bobby asked, keeping the conversation going.

Old February 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Cyndaquasher

Terry had walked for a long time by now and he hadn't found anything, even an air vent, that he could take advantage of! It seemed that the only way in or out of their new 'home' was by way of either a sub or some kind of water pokemon, one of which Terry had access to, but surviving the pressure of however deep they were was another matter. As he began to come back to where the others were, he was still clueless as to what to do!

Terry noticed a small group of trainers, but chose not to go near them. After all, there'd be time for socialising after they got out of here. He found a couch nearby and sat down, while examining his pokeballs. They were all there for now, but how long would it stay like that? What if they took Razor from him? Or Connie? Terry's face turned pale at the thought of returning home without Connie-his dad would kill him! With any luck though, he'd manage to win enough times to keep his pokemon, if his theory about them taking away their pokemon was true...
Old February 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Eos Aduro

(OOC: Bad news, Zeph has dropped this, so I will search for a new member, since we havent been going too long and he's not in deep enough to make a hole he'll just be replaced. Bond of Flame, you get a free pass for the battle this week, sorry about the inconvienance! Also, just wondering how battles are going? Also, sorry about the short post, in a BIG rush today)

"Oh, we've been together since I started my journey. I caught her as a Sentret years ago. What about you, your Glaceon seems pretty tough. She must take after you," Shaelin said with a giggle. She could definitely work with this guy, she was having fun leading him on. He was pretty cute, despite his arrogance. She could get comfortably close to this guy, try to find his weak point and exploit it.
Old February 4th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Zimvee
ROCK AND ROOOLL!

Bobby's eyebrows raised at the comment. Cute? I like cute he thought silently. He dropped his guard. Not enough to actually give anything really away but just enough to make her feel comfortable. "Glaceon's not really for battling." he said with a chuckle. "She's my baby and hardly sees any action." Whoops. Maybe he's guard dropped a little too much. What was it about women that Andrew used to say?

"The only advice I can give you on women who battle is they're always trying to get an angle. If you give away too much information you may as well kiss your victory good bye!" Well that's a moot point.

Trying to recover Bobby quickly steered the conversation back towards Shaylin. "Well at least your Pokemon take after you. Your Furrets just as cute as you are!" Yeah...get up on the offensive, cause that worked so well the last time!

Old February 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Frostbiteकर्म

Sahib had accidentally begun to think about his sister when Myrddin began describing Celestic Town. He wondered how she was doing on her own. In all truth, he didn’t even know what Pokémon she had started with. He guessed it was probably some Sinnoh Pokémon. Maybe a Chimchar. He thought about this for a moment, and then zoned back in. Sahib had a nagging feeling that Myrddin had said something he was supposed to reply to, so Sahib wracked his brain for a moment. Aha! He was supposed to say that he didn’t mind her rambling about her Pokémon, that was it.

“I don’t mind you rambling about your Pokémon,” Sahib said. He was actually being pretty earnest. “So who’s Io? Sounds pretty frightening. A big Tyranitar maybe?” Sahib said, pretty much musing aloud at the final question. He shot Myrddin a quick grin, though it was so brief he sort of wondered if she noticed. “Europa seems really strong though. She’s awfully cute too.” Sahib smiled a bit at the Pokémon, but it still didn’t look too pleased with him. Sahib internally sighed, but externally showed no change.

“Sven?” Sahib questioned curiously. “I don’t mean to touch a sore spot or anything, so sorry if I did in advance,” Sahib said quickly. He didn’t know who Sven was, and for all he knew the person could have died already. “But it doesn’t sound like a horrible place.” Sahib offered her a small smile, just to show that he was being honest.

“I’m from New Bark. I guess I have been on the road a while. Wow, come to think of it it’s been about three years.” Sahib honestly couldn’t believe it had been that long since he’d first set out. He was a bit peeved that he’d only made it to the final gym in Kanto in three years, but shrugged it off because he figured it helped him develop his trainer skills. It was almost like a win lose situation, but luckily for him he didn’t really lose a whole lot with the deal. “What about you? How long have you been traveling?”

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links