< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Trading Card Game Most Prized/Favorite Cards! (Opt in for featuring on YouTube)

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Reply Post Reply

Old 1 Day Ago (9:35 PM).
Warrior
ModeratorCS

Nature: Adamant
Hello ladies and gentlemon! Those of you who are familiar with me know that I am a collector of Pokemon cards myself, and some time back I recorded some pack opening videos even. Well today I want to talk about the best cards in our collections, those cards we hold most dear whether for their rarity or for a special memory we have. Everyone has one, or several, cards that are close to their hearts, and I want to hear about them!

If you are so inclined, you may OPT IN so to speak and allow me to showcase your card in coming videos on the Pokecommunity YouTube channel. This is entirely optional and I will only showcase cards and stories that are explicitly stated as opting in. This is primarily a thread for the community and you should feel no obligation to contribute to the channel, but if you do it would be great!

To start off I will show you guys one of my most prized cards in my own collection, my Extended Sheet 2 Dewgong card.

This isn't a particularly rare card by any means, but it was only released in Japan which makes it unique to me. It also is one of very few cards to have a glossy finish on it, instead of a matte finish like most cards or a holographic. I have owned the card for going on 3 years now and it still maintains a very prominent place in my collection.

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Day Ago (8:03 AM).
Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ

Nature: Sassy
I would post my favourite Ditto card again but I have many more cards to share, I'll have to get a good photo of them (Is it only 1 photo? Or can we do two?)

And very nice Dewgong, I love the glossy cards not only because of their finish but because of their quality

Want to join a fun selling/trading/buying Pokemon Facebook Group?
With a varied and helpful admin team?
Join Pokemon Cards Sell/Buy/Trade UK
you don't have to live in the UK to join, anyone is welcome

Old 16 Hours Ago (4:47 PM).
Warrior
ModeratorCS

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
I would post my favourite Ditto card again but I have many more cards to share, I'll have to get a good photo of them (Is it only 1 photo? Or can we do two?)

And very nice Dewgong, I love the glossy cards not only because of their finish but because of their quality
As many as you like!

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links