The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:43 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I bought a Mewtwo EX tin and these are the cards I got from it.
These are all holo, so did I get a good tin?

Zoroark
Spoiler:

Mewtwo EX
Spoiler:

Shedinja
Spoiler:

Bouffalant
Spoiler:

Liepard
Spoiler:

Golett
Spoiler:
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:09 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Could have been better, could have been worse. Depends on the needs of your collection.
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Demon.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

An alright tin.

Just pulled a second full art cresselia, a ho oh ex, a bunch of holos, and another secret rare. Thats two in a row. Its serperior.
Old April 1st, 2013, 07:59 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

I'm actually using Zoroark & Mewtwo EX in my deck. I'm planning on using Shedinja but I still need Nincada before I can use it.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:42 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
Me opening a Black Kyurem tin, and three extra Plasma Storm booster packs! Uhhh normally, I wouldn't post this here because it's really nothing special except that I got a few stuff I needed in PS, but...I got something Don wanted. :x Sorry Don!

Spoiler:
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:36 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

I had another Dragons Exalted pack yesterday. Got it from family members, and I pulled... very little of interest. I did diversify my Blend Energy pool a bit more because of it, though. Got some of the one I didn't have 4 of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon. View Post
An alright tin.

Just pulled a second full art cresselia, a ho oh ex, a bunch of holos, and another secret rare. Thats two in a row. Its serperior.
I declare hax. HAX I SAY!

Seriously good luck on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
I'm actually using Zoroark & Mewtwo EX in my deck. I'm planning on using Shedinja but I still need Nincada before I can use it.
ur deck needs moar arceus

rainbow arceus is the best deck in the history of ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Me opening a Black Kyurem tin, and three extra Plasma Storm booster packs! Uhhh normally, I wouldn't post this here because it's really nothing special except that I got a few stuff I needed in PS, but...I got something Don wanted. :x Sorry Don!

Spoiler:
You already know full well my reaction to that card from our VMs.

For those that don't know, it basically was "THEY DO EXIST!" because I've had really bad luck pulling one despite the supposed 50-50 odds of getting one from the tins.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:46 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Sydian, I want your Zubat! D:

And your pulls from the tin was pretty suck-ish :[
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
Demon.

Haha, maybe i am hacking life. This may add to it, just pulled a Kyogre Ex, Umbreon prime, and a Shiny Raikou. I was shocked at first.

Im well known among my friends for having some serious good luck with packs.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

The alternative to you hacking life is that you're spending way too much money on the TCG. Obviously, spending way too much on the TCG is CLEARLY a physical impossibility, so you're clearly just hacking life. :P
Old April 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
Demon.

im not complaining or anything, but i wish one of them had been the secret rare zoroark. Zoroark>Serperior and Altaria.
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Demon.

These two just came in the mail.

Spoiler:

Traded my extra Full art Cobalion and extra Full art Cresselia for them. I love mew.
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:10 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

I bought some more boosters last night, and the normal Cresselia EX came in one of the two Boundaries Crossed boosters I bought. I had actually bought the full art last weekend, so this completes my set of it already.
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Demon.

I kinda hate cresselia ex now. Ive pulled two full arts and 3 regular ex's of it.

In other news, my Shiny Charizard came in the mail today. It is beautiful.
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Baaah Demon., I'm so jealous of the neat stuff you've gotten. I've always wanted that Neo Genesis Lugia. My friend had one when we were kids and wouldn't trade it for anything. Sigh. Luckily I got a job now, so I will be able to buy more cards...and gas. To go to places to buy cards.

Oh, while I'm here, the Walmart nearby has Unleashed cards and I got the bottom half of Raikou Suicune Legend. :) So happy. That was my first Legend pull. I really want the top half now haha.
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Demon.

Ive wanted that lugia since i found out it existed. So i figured a full art was worth trading for it.

Bad picture, took it with my 3DS.

Recent happenings, pulled ho-oh full art and a celebi ex. Ho-oh is one of the 5 or so remaining full arts i want, so thats awesome. Traded for a Kyurem, Articuno, and Lugia full arts. So im having a pretty good week.
Keldeo, Rayquaza, groudon, mewtwo, and the two other kyurems are the ones i can think of right now. Just bought a Giratina and Zekrom Full art for 20 bucks and the dude threw in a thunder knuckle pack, really hope i can summon all my luck and pull a latias full art. Im buying it if i dont, just because of how much i want it.

Ill probably use the thunder knuckle pack as a chance to finally make a video.

LATIAS.
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:53 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Wait when did Latias get a full art?

If it has one, that is totally going onto my to-buy list in the next couple weeks, after my Meloettas and Mew arrive.

I really freaking want your Charizard, sir.
Old April 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Demon.

latias and latios got exs and full arts in thunder knuckle and spiral force, which is plasma freeze for us. so another month till the english ones come out.

The charizard is pretty freaking awesome.
made a video today of me opening 3 bc packs.

Something that needs to happen is Suicune EX. like now.
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Guess what came in the mail Thursday?

Spoiler:

Mew EX from Shiny Collection and the Secret Rare Mew from EX: Holon Phantoms and...

Spoiler:

Both Meloetta EX cards!
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:03 AM
o Pikachu o
Pikachu

Nature: Relaxed
I bought this card a few days ago, I got it yesterday.
Spoiler:

I want to buy more cards, but they're too expensive nowadays...
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Pikachu o View Post
I bought this card a few days ago, I got it yesterday.
Spoiler:

I want to buy more cards, but they're too expensive nowadays...
At least most of them aren't $100 apiece. :P

Though I only have Jolteon and Espeon of the Eeveelution ones myself. I'm still missing Umbreon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:11 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Okay, I bought a pair of packs today (1 Plasma Storm and 1 Boundaries Crossed), and apparently my luck is on the upswing because I pulled a full-art Landorus EX in the Boundaries Crossed booster.

I am pleasantly surprised at being inundated with full-arts after bad pack after bad pack in the past.
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Demon.

I had the Star delta species Mew, but i traded it away for the Charizard. Still have my star celebi with the crease straight through the middle.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
None of them are super super rare but I got these in the packs I bought today and I am happy! (They are all in English but I couldn't find the right picture for all of them)

Dodrio
Spoiler:

Exlpoud
Spoiler:

Magnezone
Spoiler:

Keldeo
Spoiler:

These were my first Magnezone and Keldeo cards ever so I am :3
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:44 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

I bought one Plasma Storm booster pack and I pulled and Articuno EX
Spoiler:

Then I traded it for 3 other Plasma Storm booster packs and I got these out of them

Spoiler:

Althought I did get a hypnotoxic laser, which I needed for my deck
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

More good luck off the camera, haha. I got paid the other day so I got some gas, food, and cards! Bought some card sleeves, two Unleashed, and two Plasma Storm. I got the Swadloon and Bouffalant I needed from PS, as well as a second Scramble Switch that I'm hoping to trade with a fellow PS collector here. And from Unleashed, I got the top half of Entei/Suicune Legend so YAY another Legend and more reason to buy some Unleashed! I'd love to get the other halves of the two I have now.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links