The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Should Porygon-z be made BL on the PC server/made BL in general ?
Yes 25 75.76%
No 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Skip Shot
I'm back. I think.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
When I said about the different things which could happen, I wasn't saying nothing to do with this. I mean that when you said "what if it subs?", you wouldn't be able to predict that, just like battling against any Pokemon. You can't predict what they're goig to do.
Yea but the other side can't predict what you're going to do either, so it goes both ways so prediction really can't be used as an argument unless you have the best prediction in the game.
And "closer to a warning." So I suppose I was already close to a warning by disaggreeing with you in the first place?
Nah, you're just losing your temper and bringing yourself closer to a warning by flaming everybody :/
I shouldn't have to just let you "win" an "argument" (which btw, wasn't one untill you suddenly throw a warning on the table, if you weren't a mod and you contacted a mod about all of this, nothing would happen) because I may get warned for you "not" understanding the obvious.

[/rant]

Anyway, this thread is pretty pointless now. The poll is obviously going one way.
So? This thread is to discuss people's opinions and question their opinions about Porygon-Z, not about some poll at the top.
Also when D_A said that it had nothing to do with the context it was because you were talking about having fighting types come in on Porygon-Z, then when he said that they get smashed regardless, you were like "Oh I can switch lol". Why bring up that you can switch when you were considering bringing in something that would get smashed in the first place, then switching to said Ghost/Steel you were talking about.

Seriously just calm down before you post here again and realize that we're not ganging up against you because we all are arrogant and think whatever we say is law. We're trying to help you realize that your ideas that you had brought up as checks to Porygon-Z were not good ones.

Check out my food blog if you're not busy.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
Lance
Pokémon Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
porygon-z + adaptability/download+ choice scarf + tri attack= destruction. its lethal if it has enough speed. and, with nasty plot, shadow ball, thunderbolt, etc, it can trump a wide variety of types assuming it survives long enough.

i always thought it was OU for some reason but idk it should be BL/OU
Old February 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
tha savior
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to tha savior
Chansey can all wall this thing perfect.I think that it could fare well in BL with OU/BL battles and it wouldnt hurt the meta game.

Last edited by tha savior; February 4th, 2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: wrong
Old February 4th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha savior View Post
Chansey and Cress can all wall this thing perfect along with mismagius if pz isnt holding icebeam.I think that it could fare well in BL with OU/BL battles and it wouldnt hurt the meta game but I dont see eneything wrong with it staying in UU as well.
Umm...no, not at all. A +2 Adaptability Tri Attack from Porgyon-Z 2HKOs Chansey with SR down. It doesn't wall it well at all. It's sad that teams need at least a back-up check/counter to PZ to even have a chance at beating it most of the time. Don't even bring up recovery, PZ outspeeds them.

Seriously, PZ is completely broken. The bulky set just laughs at the metagame and sweeps, and with any type of status protection, it can just come in, force something out, and just set up again. It's broken, GTFO OF UU.
Old February 4th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Dark Azelf
ThisWillBeTheEndOfEveryth ing.
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
How in the blue hell does Cress and Mismagius wall it, since you know Dark Pulse kinda OHKO's both lol ?
Pair x [23:25] =Sanguine: take meh with your mighty staff
Old February 4th, 2010, 02:36 PM
tha savior
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to tha savior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Azelf View Post
How in the blue hell does Cress and Mismagius wall it, since you know Dark Pulse kinda OHKO's both lol ?
Yeah I rethought about my comment and yeah pz is broken in UU now that I look at the tear listing the only thing that can stop it is chansey and who wants to forcefully have a chansey on their team because their worried about pz.I doubt that it will stay in UU for long it will probably switch to BL.

Last edited by tha savior; February 4th, 2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: wrong
Old February 4th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha savior View Post
Yeah I rethought about my comment and yeah pz is broken in UU now that I look at the tear listing the only thing that can stop it is chansey and who wants to forcefully have a chansey on their team because their worried about pz.I doubt that it will stay in UU for long it will probably switch to BL.
And again, Chansey is easily defeated with PZ. Seriously, if it NPs on the switch, and NPs again while running a Lum Berry (As many do, and Chansey will most likely just status it), Chansey is gone. It really isn't even a good answer to PZ. It's broken as heck.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here