Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What Style Of Tilesets Would You Like Me To Use In Pokemon Jade Version?
Diamond And Pearl / HeartGold And SoulSilver 18 94.74%
FireRed And LeafGreen/ Ruby And Sapphire 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:43 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
[ STORY ]
On the day of your 14th birthday your told that will be allowed to pick 1 of 3 Pokemon from Prof.Luke who lives in the same town as you. As you get there their is no left. As prof.Luke tells you there is more of the starter Pokemon but there not been caught yet and they just live in his garden. As then gives you a Pokemon and tells you that they won't be that hard to catch. ( You Catch one in the garden). You then leave your home town to begin on your Pokemon journey whilest collecting Gym badges along the way. But while your on your journey you get stuck in a fight for power between 2 ancient organisations called '' Team '' and '' Team '' who both plan to take over the Region. ( I'm Not Gonna Tell You How Yet ).

[ FEATURES ]
  1. New Region To Explore ( Name Will Be Announced Soon )
  2. New Pokemon/ New Fakemon
  3. No More Elite 4 ( Will Be Replaced With The Champions League )
  4. New Sprites
  5. New Heros ( Yes Their Will Be A Custom Name You Can Make.)
  6. New Custom Tiles
  7. No More Bike ( Will Be Replaced With A Scooter )
  8. Poke'eSlider ( Mini Computer Thing )
  9. More Choices in the Game.
  10. And Many More
[ Characters ]
The Male Hero: Jayden 14Yrs Old And He Reallys Loves Pokemon And Has Always Wanted One.

The Female Hero: 14Yrs Old And Is Really Good Friends With Jayden And She Is Fasinated With Pokemon.

The Professor: Professor.Luke ??Yrs Old He Is The Friendly Pokemon Professor From WindWood Town.

Your Rival: Kye 12Yrs Old He Is Very Competitive And Finds Jayden/ As A Real Challenge As A Rival And He Doesn't Like To Lose.

[ ScreenShots ]
All ScreenShots Are In The Attachments.

[The Pokemon Jade Team ]
Development Leader: YELL0W ( I'm Also A All Rounder )
Development Co-Leader: Vacant
Fakemon Designer / Creator: Vacant
Custom TileSet Creator / Designer: Vacant
Mapper: Vacant
Banner Maker: Vacant
Custom Sound Maker: Vacant
Beta Tester: Vacant
All Rounder: Vacant
Plotter: Vacant
Idea Giver: Vacant
Custom Spriter: Vacant
Demo: None Yet
If You Would Like To Apply For A Place On The Team Please Post In The Thread Asking Or Pm Me Asap. Thank You
Attached Thumbnails
ScreenShots.PNG‎  

Last edited by YELL0W; June 8th, 2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Updated Everything
Old April 30th, 2010, 03:15 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

I will help with:
-Fakemon Sprites and their backsprites
-Storyline.
The region could be named:
-Amaru?
-Sigho?
-Sihn?
-Jemm(Like Gem)?
-Ejaday?
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Bards Sword
La Resistance!

Nature: Rash
Well...your plot is completely unoriginal. Its the stereotypical boy gets pokemon stops evil Team from destroying the world and becomes champion device with no different innovations. Its very one dimensional. Of course, your plot may not be your main selling point, but its almost identical to RBY. Try to think a little...outside the box.

Another note: The Ipoke has been thought of so many times now. Its no longer original.
Me, I hang around the game development sections, giving plot advice and whatnot.

KYLE: If you don't show Muhammad, then you've made a distinction what is okay to poke fun at, and what isn't. Either it's all okay, or none of it is.

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains.

MACBETH: I will not yield
To kiss the ground before young Malcom's feet
And to be baited with the rabble's curse
Though Birnam Wood be come to Dunsinane
And thou opposed, being of no woman born
Yet I will try the last. Before my body
I throw my warlike shield. Lay on, Macduff
And damned be he that first cries, "Hold, enough!"

Old April 30th, 2010, 08:36 PM
acero0127
Beginning Trainer

I can only help with ideas:
a fakemon:
how about one thats part ice and part fire but if you give it a fire stone it turns into a complete fire and vise-versa? I can do the sprite ...maybe...
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:56 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Ok Thanks Darkpokeball Ill add You To The Team List
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:14 PM
darkpokeball

@YELLOW
Thanks. Btw, have you decided on the region's name yet? Did my suggestions help?
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:22 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Yes I have named the region and your suggestions did indeed help me
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:57 PM
darkpokeball

YELLOW, I e-mailed you a few fakemon!
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:53 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Thanks Darkpokeball
They all look great :D

And I'm Using them in the Pokemon CBS I've made which is halfway done I'll post some screenies soon
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Glitchfinder
Let's all get along, please?

Nature: Careful
How will you make the battle system? What will you do about the fact you can only use 8-Bit graphics? What do you, YELLOW, bring to the project, aside from an overdone plot and unoriginal innovations? These are all important questions that probably need answering before a thread gets made. As for the game, I wish you good luck, because you'll definitely need it.

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Old May 8th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Birdybot
-insert witty phrase here-

Nature: Jolly
You don't have to start every word with a capital letter...

Old May 9th, 2010, 09:43 PM
darkpokeball

I e-mailed more fakemon to you! So, what should the main legendary of the game be? I was thinking Mewthree, but you can decide.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:10 AM
The Cynic
♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥

Nature: Quirky
I Understand This Is Your First Game But That Dosn't Mean It Has To Be A Bad Game.

Your Story Has No Originality I'm Afraid. You Should Make A Plot Around What Intrest's You (eg. Corrupt Goverernments, Ancient Civilisations, Evil Corporations etc.).

Pokemon Jade Is Probably The Single Most Common Name For A Hack Or A Fangame. If You Want A Similar Gemstone To Jade, What About Jasper?

And Finally Stop Putting Capitals In Front Of Everything. It's Really Annoying And I Don't Know How You Can Type Like This.

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:55 AM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

sorry let's just stay on topic
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Is this a joke? Seriously... Is this a freaking joke?

How this thing got past the mods is beyond me, it just barely meets the forum requirements and it's obvious that you've spent little to no time developing this project. The battle system is ugly as all hell, and that is all that you have. Your story is incomprehensible garbage, and your features are vague at best. All in all this thread should not have been approved.

I'm still hoping that this is a big joke on us by Neo and Avatar. :\

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:24 PM
darkpokeball

YELLOW, do you like my fakemon?
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:46 AM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Hey guys its been awhile sorry for not posting lately i've come back with a screen just for now i'll be posting more tomorrow. Why not post them all now? Cause im watching state of origin well tell me what you think of the screen and the tiles are temperate im making better ones at the moment.
Attached Thumbnails
WindWood Town.PNG‎  
Us Rm2k3 Users are a dying breed but, We shall live on!
Old May 29th, 2010, 07:35 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Why Doesn't Anyone post in my thread? Or Wants To Help?
Is It Because I'm Making It With Rm2k3 Or Is It Something Else But Please Someone Tell Me Why Or Will I Have To Everthing Myself And Make This Game All By Myself Because I Seriously Want To Know.
Old May 29th, 2010, 07:43 PM
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
The information you've put forth is scarce, and a low quality at that. From what I see, what you've done is make a simple, unappealing story, add a bunch of features that are also unappealing(None are notably original or anything like it), and you've asked for help with almost everything. People don't flock and join projects that are a much lower quality than average. That's why no one is posting.

Old May 29th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELL0W View Post
Hey guys its been awhile sorry for not posting lately i've come back with a screen just for now i'll be posting more tomorrow. Why not post them all now? Cause im watching state of origin well tell me what you think of the screen and the tiles are temperate im making better ones at the moment.
I really like the graphics there, their really detailed! Good job! I'm looking forward to this game.
>Courtroom Révolutionnaire

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Hello! Please, drop me a visitor message if you want to chat! I'd love to talk to more people!

Follow me for updates on my game and various other things!
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:16 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Thank You For the complement I though everyone hated the graphics and the game.
Old May 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Poeman
Booted out - don't be like me!

I love this game!
The underline in the entire first post adds a nice touch!
When can I trade online?
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:11 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

I'm glad some people like the graphics and the game
and what do you meant ''when can i trade online?''
Old June 4th, 2010, 10:00 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Hey Guys
if any one is wondering what I'm replacing the E4 with well then keep on reading cause I'm gonna tell you all

The E4 is being replaced by the ''CHAMPIONS LEAGUE''
which means you have to face the Region champions Including
*Red
*Kenta
*Brendan
*Lucas
and it might include one more person
So tell me what you think about this idea I'm doing
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:19 AM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Heey guys im back with some new screens in game i've uploaded them to the main post.

Oh and all tiles are done by me and please tell me what you think.

thank you
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here