The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 24th, 2010 (05:35 PM).
countryemo
The Day I've been running from
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
This game looks really interesting,I would play
Just gotta figure out how. (im new to game dev. stuff.)

OOO the region map, thats what I planned to choose.
Starter look nice-esh kinda like splices, aw well i know they arnt final, the story is good.

Old February 24th, 2010 (05:42 PM).
incognito322
let's look towards the future!

Nature: Naive
Thank you... you were going to chose Chubu as well? I liked the idea of a northern sea.
Old February 24th, 2010 (09:05 PM). Edited February 24th, 2010 by countryemo.
countryemo
Community Supporter

I was thinking about it, i ended up choosing parts of a mix of Cameroon and Nigeria(?) or the same looking thing in camrea
*its in Africa. I hope your game goes well, likes hero/heroin.

Old February 25th, 2010 (04:30 AM).
The Dewitty
Developing an awesome game.

Nature: Sassy
I am a huge fan of this game. I love it's style, the perfection, the details.. Keep up the good work. I'll totally support this game.

~Ledyba~
Old February 25th, 2010 (05:58 AM).
incognito322

@ countryemo: Well, thank you for your comment. I hope your idea works!

@ The Dewitty: Thanks! As of now it's a long shot from perfect, but I appreciate the comment. The best to your game as well!
Old February 25th, 2010 (06:10 AM).
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
Yes the game looks brillant, really awesome, im waiting for more updates of this game.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 25th, 2010 (01:08 PM).
incognito322

Thank you! I'm working on it as we... type. Lol
Old February 25th, 2010 (02:40 PM).
countryemo
Community Supporter

Also I may help, as in giving some ideas. from events and such to fakemon (fakemon is optional?)

Old February 25th, 2010 (04:05 PM).
incognito322

Okay, well I'm always open to new ideas. Just let me know if you think of something good.
Old February 28th, 2010 (06:47 PM).
Iarama
RMXP User

Nature: Relaxed
Sorry but I have to say something bad about your tiles. If you are going to use those house sprites you need to redo the ground and tree sprites they don't match along with the character sprites. Other than that and the lacking of indoor, and battle screens good job!
Old February 28th, 2010 (08:17 PM).
Arbok_G
Grass Master

The game is amazing...is there a demo? I would love to play it just that the um...trees don't blend in with the buildings but everything else is fine. Would you mind putting a few screenies of inside the houses maybe. And a look at the pokedex?
Old March 1st, 2010 (01:09 PM).
incognito322

@ Iarama: as of now, the only other tree type I'm using is reserved for southern and eastern routes. I'll consider changing the tree palette, but since I've got the trees in so well now, it probably won't be my biggest priority. But thank you for your criticism.

@ Arbok_G: eh... I will have a demo soon, sometime this month, maybe before Saint Patrick's Day. as I did go over my interior tiles a bit, I'll go ahead and post some for you. As for the Pokedex, lol that will take some time. But when I have anything else worth showing, I'll put it here
Old March 1st, 2010 (01:26 PM).
incognito322

OH lol that pokedex. Well, I do want some of the pokemon to be a surprise, but if you want to see what I have so far, just look at my thread in the pixel art section.
Old March 1st, 2010 (01:36 PM). Edited March 1st, 2010 by Arbok_G.
Arbok_G
Grass Master

I had the idea of a legendary pokemon named Suecra , its really just the brother of Arceus. This is the legend behind Suecra:

The two pokemon were born from an egg .... the egg so called the egg of purity and once the two brothers were hatched Suecra was absorbed by the darkness before the light consummed both of them! But that wasent the end ...Suecra was trapped ... in the distortion world but on the far side of it, were it is much worse ... much much worse. Then one day a evil ruler.. Cyrus of team Galactic opened to door to the distortion world Suecra was freed and now hides in the mountains of (Your Region's Name) The only one capable of defeating him is Arceus!

Ok thanks. I'll go check them out now.
Old March 1st, 2010 (01:53 PM).
incognito322

Oh, thanks, but I've got a good idea of how the legend goes; I've already pretty much finalized it, I just want it to be a surprise for the game players out there. Arceus doesn't make an appearance until the post-game scenario at Genesis Plains. But if you want, you could help me out with mah storyline. Then you'll get the scoop on all the game info
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:05 PM).
Iarama
RMXP User

Nature: Relaxed
Can't wait to see your indoor maps If they're anything like your map in the screenshot showcase they'll be good!
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:08 PM).
incognito322

Um... in the process of uploading stuff... XP if you want to see the interiors of the pink houses I posted an image in the screenshot showcase thread. Sorry to make you look around, but it should be on one of the most recent pages. I'll have the interiors up soon
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:13 PM).
incognito322

Eh you mind if I private message you? Internet's acting loopy (right now), and I can only have so many tabs open at once XD.
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:34 PM).
Arbok_G
Grass Master

Sure go ahead PM it to me.
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:44 PM).
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

These graphics are just magnificent! I wish you luck on the game :)
Old March 1st, 2010 (02:49 PM).
Arbok_G
Grass Master

Any time now????? I'm ready. **Not trying to be rude look**
Old March 1st, 2010 (06:25 PM).
incognito322

Eh I'm sorry. I didn't feel like spamming this thing up by posting that I'd be offline for a while. you'll have it in less than a minute
Old March 1st, 2010 (07:19 PM).
Arbok_G
Grass Master

Incognito322, I Arbok_G have made an discovery...LOL I have an idea you can put in the game you know the pokemon center and pokemart you now have.... (Well of course you do) Why don't you make a third one that can specialize in POKEMON DAYCARES! so there can be one in every town but you can only put two pokemon in because your pokemon are the same in all the Daycare Centers. And it can be green...

Or

Instead of a Daycare Center why not a Trainer Central! It can be a building that is a place for the game player to come and battle trainers to level up their pokemon and instead of having trainer battling and wi-fi things in the pokemon center have it in the tainer central.

And P.S. um... in the battles are there going to be scenes in the back or just white or all grass or even all sand like in LG/FR...R/B/Y.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links