The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

View Poll Results: Should we have our own calendars and Journals?
Yes to Calendar, No to Journal 1 16.67%
No to Calendar, Yes to Journal 1 16.67%
Yes to both 1 16.67%
No to both 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM
deathbyalice
Linden

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to deathbyalice
You know how we have the calender, that features all the events taking place here on PC? Well, I think each individual member shoul dbe able to have their own calender to put their own events in. Also, I think each member should have a public journal that they can write in and get comments from other members, that is if they allow other members to comment.
What do you think abou this?

Shuichi - x - Yuki

You can't help who you fall in love with....

.hack//FRAGMENT
brought to you by aenir.cogia.net
Old October 25th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Flygon trainer
Poké-perfecto

Send a message via AIM to Flygon trainer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flygon trainer
we already have the 'remind me' option I think. and as far as the journal goes, it could be do-able, just very very diffacult.
Old October 26th, 2004, 02:34 AM
aaaaaa

This should probably get ye old relocation to that..voting place.
Old October 26th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Claire
Pokémon-de-Superb

PC uses a vBulletin subscription, and i dont think personal calendars come with it..so this is a kinda pointless thread..
Old October 26th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
It doesn't seem the most useful idea, since if people put personal things or stuff in them, they probably would remember them before he/she went on the internet. It would rule out the possibility of a real diary. Plus, it wouldn't come into use that often, if at all if it was only used to record forum-related events. It does seem quite pointless to be frank :/
Old October 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
JKPichu
Booted out - don't be like me!

Online journals are actually pretty fun.

It would be a nifty idea for PC. Though it would most likely get abused...
Old October 26th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
And you'd need to find a hack for it first. Meh.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links