• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Circle of Life

moments.

quixotic
Years
Recent comeback to graphics and first time practising icons.

rainbowflick.png
mermaid.png
lipseye.png

liered.png
foxtree.png
bulbfrog.png

staygold.png
clubs.png
2anime.png

Note, this is my first ever batch of icons, so I was just getting to used to colouring and such, nothing fancy yet...

nature.png

diagonalgirl.png

searching-1.png

searchingnotext.png

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years

moments.

quixotic
Years
Duckie wins cause he is first!
I hope you realize I'm not using Elements anymore.. Although I learnt a hell of a lot from it regarding typo and compo, because really, it was all it could do...
I actually preferred that tag without the text, just because it doesn't need it to fill space and I get to show off the effects.
As for the icons, they all have Selective Colouring abused beyond comprehension, so yeah, I guess you could say it's my new best friend!

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
Years
beautiful.
i love the coloring on them all. the tags are gorgeous<3
Thanks so much, much appreciated!

Shanks a lot, I liked the lips icon heaps too, my own fave?
That tag was risky, I didn't know how many people would like my mashing of like 10 different stocks. :O Clouds, mountains, water and tree. Cloud stocks, like 6 of them...
Thanks a lot for commenting and liking that tag, I didn't think many of the people would like it as much as I did. ;)

those are really nice..i love the girl in the red dress one lol
Thankies a bunch, that was one of the earliest icons and I too really liked it!

UPDATE:
rave.png

(More of a photo manipulation, but I liked the stock and got some ideas when I saw it..)
relaxation.png

No icons for now because I'm going to build up the collection to post more at once, rather than give you small dabs...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/relaxation.png
Just a few comments on your lastest tag. As far as effects go (C4D's, LSD's etc.) go you've used the minimal, so a lot of your tag needs good photo manipulation and good lighting. That's just what you've acheived. I'm loving this but there's a few things that might throw some off, the fact that it's a little blurry urked me somewhat and it could do with a little more brightness and contrast. It's a nice, simple, effective tag with not a whole lot going on but I can see the work that went in nonetheless. The text compliments it well, though I will say that it stands out a little too much as the tag is so dark yet the text is polar white. But it still suits the style.
I'd like to see more of what you can do in future works, possibly a brighter tag to show off your talent, you're being a little modest it seems. Good work though.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Thankies, I like candy! ;)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/relaxation.png
Just a few comments on your lastest tag. As far as effects go (C4D's, LSD's etc.) go you've used the minimal, so a lot of your tag needs good photo manipulation and good lighting. That's just what you've acheived. I'm loving this but there's a few things that might throw some off, the fact that it's a little blurry urked me somewhat and it could do with a little more brightness and contrast. It's a nice, simple, effective tag with not a whole lot going on but I can see the work that went in nonetheless. The text compliments it well, though I will say that it stands out a little too much as the tag is so dark yet the text is polar white. But it still suits the style.
I'd like to see more of what you can do in future works, possibly a brighter tag to show off your talent, you're being a little modest it seems. Good work though.
Thanks a lot for the crit, 'twas helpful and I appreciate that people prefer more colourful art which is often funner on the eye. I have tried to take this into consideration while keeping my own elements part of it and I came up with one tag that I'll post now and then update again later hopefully with some more tags and icons.

radiant.png

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I like this new one, though I feel colours could be a little bit more vibrant, but that's just me, I like vibrance.
Text could be worked on a bit more, but the c4d use is really good.
Whatever you had going on in the background would have looked good coming out either side of the c4d's, to help that empty space.

Otherwise, I like it, one of your best to date.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
All the icons were really wonderful, designs, colour combinations and the pictures are beautiful,especially the one which is below the icons of lips.I like it very much its a natural. Good work.

Back