The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:43 PM
DuskReaperXI
Flareon lover

Nature: Hasty
hey if you need a pokeplushie or dragon leveled up fast, just post something like a secret(if you cant hold it any longer, something about some1 u no, something u need advice about, or something that you want to say to someone you like, but want to know if it is the right thing 2 say. when you post that thing, i will give you advice, level up your adoptable, and you will leave. but you will have to level my pokeplushies too.

Click to feed ant!
Click to feed Elvisaurus~Jr.!
Click to feed wawawawa!
Click to feed Joshua!

Visit------------------> http://seirra117.mybrute.com
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:05 PM
hi fi wi fi
Retired Poke master

Nature: Calm
lolwut???????????????????

Legit Shiny seller
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211321

Shiny Give away
every weekend!

Old March 20th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Tree_x
Breeder

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tree_x
i am so lost it is ridiculous :O what did he need help with?

Old March 20th, 2010, 02:09 PM
IceSage
Sage of Ice
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskReaperXI View Post
hey if you need a pokeplushie or dragon leveled up fast, just post something like a secret(if you cant hold it any longer, something about some1 u no, something u need advice about, or something that you want to say to someone you like, but want to know if it is the right thing 2 say. when you post that thing, i will give you advice, level up your adoptable, and you will leave. but you will have to level my pokeplushies too.
Here's a bit of advice for posting on the internet:

It helps when you make sense. We're suppose to... Post secrets, and we get Pokemon Plushies... and this, levels them... up... what, is this? I don't even...

Edit: It just realized it has something to do with your insanely large, and disabled, signature. Are you trying to advertise something, or what? Your only posts here are about Pokeplushies, which don't even have to do with Pokemon...
Old March 20th, 2010, 06:15 PM
tehGDS
Grape Soda wut?

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskReaperXI View Post

You level up his plushie and he give me advice okay, do you know how to script
Old March 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Nature: Calm
And now we'll never know the truth.

Closed because... what is even going on in this thread?

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links