• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all. :3

Namené

Poké-nub
Years
Hello. I'm Namené. I've been playing Pokémon since it first came out, so 1995. I'm 21 years old and I'm in love with this game series. My favourite Pokémon is Charizard. Ever since the first game I ever played he has been my favourite. I joined this community because I got HG and i just beat it, I'm doing all those side quest things.

I guess you could say that I'm looking for online Pokémon friends.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Well, welcome to the PokeCommunity. Hope you have fun, stay active, and follow the rules.

Last edited:

Amarantine

The psychic baritone ♠
Years
Welcome to the forum, Namené! i'm new here too, and also looking for online Pokémon buddies :) hope to see you around!

Namené

Poké-nub
Years
Hello there. We have the same favorite pokemon, lol.

Welcome. =)

Sweet! thanks for the welcome. Its cool that we have the same pokemon. I <3 Charizard!

Welcome to the forum, Namené! i'm new here too, and also looking for online Pokémon buddies :) hope to see you around!

Oh great! Welcome! yay a online pokémon buddy! thanks for the welcome too Amarantine!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Hello. I'm Namené. I've been playing Pokémon since it first came out, so 1995. I'm 21 years old and I'm in love with this game series. My favourite Pokémon is Charizard. Ever since the first game I ever played he has been my favourite. I joined this community because I got HG and i just beat it, I'm doing all those side quest things.

I guess you could say that I'm looking for online Pokémon friends.

Hullo to you too! *waggles his sky form ears* Enjoy your stay here :3 You too, Amara...

Back