The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2010, 07:53 PM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Nature: Bold
Well dudes and dudettes, it's the moment you've all waited for. Pokemon Prism is done and you can download it right now. Remember that you must start a new game since old prism sav files will not be compatible with this version. I have to finish the rest of my homework, so I'll make a fancier thread later. Just download the attachment below and be on your way. Oh yeah, and learn how to patch ROM's while you're at it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Prismfinal.zip‎ (301.6 KB, 2508 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Brown:

Prism : - Four Gym Summer 2010 Beta available now!

Twitter
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:36 AM
Anselection
Malicious Mapper

I get the STRANGEST vibe that this is a joke.. Well.. Let's go try it..
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM
GalaxyTurbo
Beginning Trainer

The fact that this was released on April Fool's day had me quite suspicious. And the opening sequence was rather weird (chapters??)...but then the caves looked pretty real enough, that was until I encountered 'bite me'...wtf?
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:39 AM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyTurbo View Post
The fact that this was released on April Fool's day had me quite suspicious. And the opening sequence was rather weird (chapters??)...but then the caves looked pretty real enough, that was until I encountered 'bite me'...wtf?
I released it today because I just finished it today and I want to venture out of Pokemon hacking as soon as possible. Sadly it's on April fools day but the sooner I'm done with Prism, the better. I just cannot bear to hold this masterpiece from the public any longer.

Bite me is a super cool Fakemon that I made all by myself! Don't be dissin' him or else he'll bite YOU instead in a very uncomfortable spot!

Brown:

Twitter
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:55 AM
tifaluv

ARGH!! I was all happy when I saw the youtube vid and I downloaded it, and now I'm reminded this is April 1st
I hope I'm really playing the full version
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:56 AM
Anselection
Malicious Mapper

Omfg, epic hack so far. :D
This could win HotC 21! :o
Anyone who plays this hack will poop bricks and instantly wanna hex edit 'cause it's that friggin' epic. Keep up the good work, CBM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 02:48 AM
Blaze The Hedgehog
The Flaming Wolf!

Nature: Timid
Serioulsy, What? I think I just lost a few brain cells.

Although everything CBM says is correct, I just lost about 5 minutes.
Old April 1st, 2010, 04:13 AM
billi1000
The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom

Nature: Careful
i m really bettin on this being an april fools joke, so i m going to spoil the fun and wait for a few others 2 try it and find out

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:16 AM
GunSaberSeraph
Durandal of the Devic Era

Nature: Calm
Yeah, its fake. The game freezes whenever you try to press the button in the small cavern where you play as Larvitar.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:24 AM
kimmeh
Beginning Trainer

It is indeed fake. Ends when you get out of the cave.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:29 AM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
I am really getting Annoyed with "April Fools". It may be fun to make fool people but think if it happend with you how do you felt.

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:34 AM
billi1000
The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom

Nature: Careful
lol, good thing i didnt try it before hearin what others have 2 say, it would have really pissed me off

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:38 AM
GunSaberSeraph
Durandal of the Devic Era

At least this was a nice demo. The music is really good.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:48 AM
simdu68
asleep all summer zzZZ

good fake
the game ends when you get out of the cave and talk to the NPC when you go at once up near the cave, then the NPC talks for hours about useless stuff describing how the main hacker hack at at this moment I couldn't stop laughing
then you suddenly apear somewhere near a house and when you go in it freezes........

but anyway it was a good demo ;D

Updated ;D

Supporter of:

Old April 1st, 2010, 06:19 AM
shot571

sick sick joke cbm. i was soooo happy. well havent tried it yet. but still. ur still the best gb/c color game hacker i knw. i never thought i would play a gb/c game over gba but you made me change my mind. hopefully the next time its out it will be the proper one. still gonna try it. lol
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:24 AM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

I don't know where you are all getting this "April Fools" stuff from. The sign at the end of the credits was just a side effect to the "insert text at at the credits" program where the creator thought he was funny when he wasn't. I don't have an "April fools text graphics at the end of the credits remover" program, does anyone have one? I'd check google but it's best to always ask others first because they might suggest google anyway. That makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
I am really getting Annoyed with "April Fools". It may be fun to make fool people but think if it happend with you how do you felt.
I went "haha! Good one!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by billi1000 View Post
lol, good thing i didnt try it before hearin what others have 2 say, it would have really pissed me off :P
Then you have no soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze The Hedgehog View Post
Serioulsy, What? I think I just lost a few brain cells.

Although everything CBM says is correct, I just lost about 5 minutes.
I lost about three years on this hack.. and I just want to cry! It took SO long to find all of those programs!!!

Brown:

Twitter

Last edited by Coolboyman; April 1st, 2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:54 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
God, how I hate april fools, I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THE REAL PRISM BETA ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:53 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
God, how I hate april fools, I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THE REAL PRISM BETA ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm confused. Isn't that what this thread is for? :/

Maybe you should try to download it again.
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:58 AM
WithSquirtles11
Beginning Trainer

its funny

ps: how do you make hacks??
Old April 1st, 2010, 10:09 AM
GalaxyTurbo
Beginning Trainer

Ah, figured as much. You love your take on April Fools don't ya? Nice one. Loved the teeny, tiny bit of bashing the other hackers lol

As for the sign-post , could this a sign of things to come?

Still, nice to play a demo. Though it makes us even more impatient and crazier to play the new beta!

Last edited by GalaxyTurbo; April 1st, 2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:15 PM
tifaluv

I'm impressed with the demo though. It's amazing how you were able to make a GBC game feel like the DS games
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:49 PM
A Peppermint Nightmare
The Hitcher

Nature: Modest
why... just why... i don't understand...
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:53 PM
ChrisTom
With all regards,

Nature: Lonely
I WTW all of your games. (The 2) and I found some interesting things:

THE TOP THREE THINGS YOU CAN FIND IN THIS GLITCHY APRIL FOOLS HACK BY USING THE WALK THROUGH WALLS CODE!!

1. "Blankemon" As I like to call it. Walk into the water or the grass (There IS grass on the after-credits route) and you'll get a black screen with music and a few sprites.

2. SUPER SUPER SECRET AREA!! Sorry Koolboyman, not a secret anymore. Use walk-through-walls to go above where Koolboyman's NPC is, and you'll see a guy who I'm gonna call Mark. Mark tells you that you're now in the super super SECRET area. As a prize, he'll freeze your game!

3. Weird Beach Place thing with Glitchy Blankemon. On the after-credits route, you have to carefully walk over the Blankemon ocean to find the "Weird Beach Place thing with Glitchy Blankemon". There is a building there that takes you back to the cave.

Now can somebody tell me where this "Bite Me" fakemon is? I couldn't find it worth a hoot...

Well Koolboyman, I just have on thing to say. BRAVO! Wonderful april fools day joke. I thought at first it would be real too! LOL good one man! Good one! Sorry you felt like you wasted your time. Does this mean that your quiting the project, and it will never come out? I want you to answer honestly. Anyways, you got me good! I had a laugh, and I'm sorry so many people are mad at you. It was all in good spirit right?
Old April 1st, 2010, 01:46 PM
Swimmer Ryan
Training Water Types Since '99

I got excited until I remembered it was april fool's day

HACKS I SUPPORT

[/URL]

Old April 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM
HaloSonic
NOM NOM NOM

Nature: Relaxed
the strange thing was that i called it an april fools joke on YT, then said it wasnt.;... only to find out it was. A level 0 Larvitar? really... and thanks for the heads up to when the game is really coming out.

Good Bye Nintendo WiFi, you were fun. (my codes won't work anymore, so.... ya, hit me up on 3DS if you want dem trades.)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links