The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2010, 02:32 PM
pie27
Beginning Trainer

Is this what you were talking about when you said something was coming soon for Prism, or is there still more? *hopeful look*

And I saw the bite me, haha. And I see you added a new pokemon to the beginning stages... Along with an interesting sign right next to the building after the credits. I hope the sign's right...

Last edited by pie27; April 1st, 2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:24 PM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious

Does this mean that the Final beta is coming in May/June, If so..... damn it, guess I'll just play SoulSilver until then

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

Last edited by Masterge77; April 1st, 2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM
GamerXtreme
Trapped Inside This Octavarium

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GamerXtreme Send a message via Yahoo to GamerXtreme Send a message via Skype™ to GamerXtreme
Oh, CBM, why art thou so cruel?... xD
Seriously, well played my friend, you got us good!
When I remembered today was April 1st, I swear I was about to blow up my computer (though it wouldn't be its fault...)
Anyway, can't wait for the real deal to come out In the meantime, I'll just play SoulSilver, jus' like Masterge

-GX-

Last edited by GamerXtreme; April 1st, 2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typos, typos,...
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:50 PM
cooley
///Keepin' it simple

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cooley Send a message via Skype™ to cooley
The Demo was actually pretty good. I didn't care that it was an april fools joke. It gives me ideas and motivation to play hacks so I played yours.. But anyways, the last event with "Koolboyman" was funny lol. I was cracking up, and I wasn't even frozen . Hopefully the real deal does come out soon

Old April 1st, 2010, 04:55 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
Alright, so I went onto Youtube to check my subscriptions and I saw a video that really grabbed my attention. Knowing it was April fools day, I looked at the comments, and sure enough, everyone was claiming it was legit so I downloaded it and gave it a try. The Beginning actually looked real. What tipped me off and made me realize it was a fake was seeing the 1337 speak in the letter and the level 0 Larvitar, stuff like that never appeared in Brown or The Prism beta, but yet I pressed on, seeing what else was there out of morbid curiosity, so I trekked through the cave and I couldn't help but smirk when I saw a glitch called Bite me appear. When I got out of the cave, I went to the center and I noticed there was no link room, after I healed my Larvitar, I figured it was time to talk to that NPC blocking the route and after a long speech, he turned on the credits and warped me to a building that freezes the game upon entering and a "teaser" sign. I thought it was the best April fools joke I have seen in years.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
ChrisTom
With all regards,

Nature: Lonely
Seriously, where is "Bite Me"? I found the Super Super Secret Area*, but I didn't find "Bite Me"? I MUST KNOW WHERE IT IS!!

*look on my previous post here.
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
You can find him in the cave in a wild Pokemon encounter, you just have to keep looking for it because it is somewhat hard to find.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:28 PM
ChrisTom
With all regards,

Nature: Lonely
OMG!! Found another SECRET in the hacked game that is a prank. If you WTW in the beginning of the game (weird forest with the Uncle in the cave) you can find a guy with the same script as "Scared Shuckle Man" from Cianwood. He will give you not a Shuckle, but a Todile. That's right, not a Totodile, but a Todile. You can't look at it's stats page, but it is definitely SUPPOSED to be a Totodile due to it's moveset. Also it has the cry of a Totodile. When it goes out in battle, it will look alot like invisible shiny Bulbasaur. Anyways, just another weird thing...

BTW I saw Bite Me. That was funny. I think it was a hack of Tyrogue...
Old April 1st, 2010, 06:18 PM
Orancello
Beginning Trainer

Loled so hard. Professional, troll is professional. Can't wait for the real release of this, and I'll probably spend more times on the boards here to "bond" with the community, instead of just hanging around MFG. Most of you have probably never heard of that place.

Old April 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM
zdude0127
Togepi

Clever prank. You actually fooled me. I was pissed when I saw April fools on the credits.

Now that Bite Me pokemon, I ran into three of them. I'm assuming they won't be in the final version. What caught me off guard was running into a wild Shinx. I never expected that. Will there be more Sinnoh pokemon added in? Maybe more Hoenn ones?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links