Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources
Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 8th, 2010, 07:10 PM
CeFurkan0
Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft

i need HG/SS some maps to be ripped of

i will pay money for this job

i want maps like this

please pm me if you are interested in
Browser based free to play MMORPG Pokemon Online Game PokemonCraft Developer
PokemonCraft has more than 250.000 registered members around the world and you should check it's Pokedex

Old June 9th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

Hi I was Wondering Can Anybody Here Resize HGSS Overworlds Please PM me If You Can.

Credit: Invasion For Sig And Avatar.

My Da Account ->here<-
Old June 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthebest10 View Post
I have a script for character shadows (Walk by a street light, shadow on ground.) that works great on RMXP. But I try to put it in Pokemon essentials and syntax galore. It refers to classes changed by Picolli. Can someone please modify it for essentials for me, or tell me a better way to get what I'm after. Please Help.
Essentials already has shadows in it. Look in the notes to find out how to use them (you need a light source in order to cast shadows).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuichu View Post
Hi I was Wondering Can Anybody Here Resize HGSS Overworlds Please PM me If You Can.
I can, and so can you! Open your nearest copy of Paint, select everything, then click the "resize" button. The rest is even simpler than that!

Assuming your sprites have transparency in them, though, go download yourself a free copy of Paint.NET, and do pretty much as above. It's not difficult, just tedious.
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

Thanks For That Wondering How People Do That.
Edit: Actually The Image Gets Blurred And I Don't Like That.

My Da Account ->here<-

Last edited by Pichuichu; June 9th, 2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:26 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuichu View Post
Thanks For That Wondering How People Do That.
Edit: Actually The Image Gets Blurred And I Don't Like That.
Probably because you don't have the setting right. If you used paint.net then there should be a drop down option that appears when you select the whole image. It normally says Quality: smooth, change it to pixelated then resize the image.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old June 9th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

Nooooo Mine Doesn't Say That Any Other Ways Post A Tut Anything.

My Da Account ->here<-

Last edited by Pichuichu; June 9th, 2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:30 AM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Nearest Neighbour doubles up the pixels without blurring anything (which is what all the default graphics in Essentials are like). Paint.NET only has three resize methods, and it's not difficult to test them all just to see what they do.

Obviously you can't get a sharp large image out of a smaller one. However you resize it, it's going to be blurry in one way or another.
Old June 10th, 2010, 04:05 AM
kks81
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone have a hg ss style indoor tileset?thx
Coming Soon:

Games i support:
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Sero
私はセクシーです

Again, does anyone have D/P/Pt/HG/SS Gym Indoor tilesets.
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
ashthebest10
Creator of Pocket Monsters

Nature: Adamant
[QUOTE=Maruno;5867192]Essentials already has shadows in it. Look in the notes to find out how to use them (you need a light source in order to cast shadows).

Thanks I found it. One more Question. How do you make a light source that casts a shadow at night but not in the day. Someone said use Outdoorlight but that just changes the light intensity not the shadow intensity. Thanks ahead of time if someone can help with this.
Hi, and good bye, and then hi again.
Old June 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM
sonlen
Hacking Noob

For everyone asking for specific tiles from a DS game, here is the easiest do it yourself solution.
1) Download a DS emulator
2) Start the rom in the emulator and take screenshots of the game
3) Use an image editor to arange them so you can import them
4) Import the new images
That should help a whole lot of you guys, well I hope it does.
Currently working on: Pokemon Moonlight
Old June 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

O.k Anyone Here ANYONE please make a ruins, forest, desert tilesets
Thanks also link to kyledove's gym tileset?

My Da Account ->here<-
Old June 12th, 2010, 09:02 PM
tylerab01
Pokemon AquaHarmony

Nature: Bold
I need HGSS autotiles for flowers plz!

Old June 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
sonlen
Hacking Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerab01 View Post
I need HGSS autotiles for flowers plz!
Look at my post, that is all you need for those tiles.
Currently working on: Pokemon Moonlight
Old June 14th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

Hi Guys I Need Help, This Is A Request I Need Resized Sprites, Please Don't Say Stuff Like Oh I You Can Resize Them, Because I CAN'T Okay.

Also Ayone That Can Do This PM Me Cause It Would Help For My Fangame
[RMXP] Pokemon New Dawn.

My Da Account ->here<-
Old June 16th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Valora17
Something Memorable?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via AIM to Valora17
Would it be possible to write a script which allows you to ride the pokemon in your party as opposed to riding a bike? Ie: Riding Arcanine while walking/running, or your Gyarados (instead of the typical Wailmer) when surfing, or your Aerodactyl comes to pick you up and fly you instead of whatever the default is (I think it's a pidgey).
My DeviantArt
My Sprite Thread
Pokemon: The Cure
Blow the candles out,

Looks like a solo tonight,

I'm beginning to see the light.

Blow the candles out,

Everything's gonna be alright.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Shadow-Lucario
People Just Get In The Way

Nature: Serious
that sounds awsome if someone does manage to do this please share them with me i shall keep checking back but if i miss it could someone PM me but yes it really sounds good
Lucario
"people who dont understand me Fear me,People who try to understand me should Fear me"
Old June 17th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Pichuichu
Creator Of (Insert Here)

Valora17 you don't need to right a script just need to get sprites o the character riding whatever and enter them in the game. Then rename the bike etc to whatever.

My Da Account ->here<-
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:39 PM
PEPITO1O1O
~Saïx~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to PEPITO1O1O
Ok so I'm the one that is i need of digimon stuff lol. Ok so I need the following:
  • The outside and insides tiles (i guess you could call them that) from Digimon World DS, Dawn/Dusk.
  • The tiles of the areas that you go to.
  • The attack animations (like if Aguman were to do Pepper Breath, i would need the fire ball)

I think that is all. No you don't have to get all of these or every single thing for one of those three, if you can at least get me something I will be happy
Yusuke Urameshi

Spirit Detective
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Valora17
Something Memorable?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via AIM to Valora17
I was unclear I think, I meant that the script I need is more like the pokemon following behind you script, except that the pokemon --if it can be riden-- is underneath the trainer for traveling purposes.
My DeviantArt
My Sprite Thread
Pokemon: The Cure
Blow the candles out,

I'm beginning to see the light.

Blow the candles out,

Everything's gonna be alright.
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:44 PM
davidthefat
I Love C++

Can I request a 64x64 version of these?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...n2/sheet/26225
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...n2/sheet/26228
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...n2/sheet/26248
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...n2/sheet/14798

I don't mean just enlarge them and make them pixelated, but make them look good
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston Churchill
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:00 PM
XD003
The Silver Rose of Chaos

Nature: Gentle
Can someone please rip the tiles used in the HgSs Indigo League building, if it's possible? I would very much appreciate it
Pokemon Hacking Projects:
Yitria: Redux - Indefinite Hiatus (Reason: Unrecognizable errors after making the first map.)
Troditiran: Redux - Indefinite Hiatus (Reason: Abandoned hacking for reason stated above)

RPG Maker Projects:
Pokemon Yitria: Redux - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Inferno Red - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Troditiran: Redux - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Boundless World - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Endless Crimson - Not Started Yet (I don't even remember what this was ._.)
Pokemon XD² - Shadows of a Former Chaos - In Progress
Pokemon Fragmented Red - On Hold
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:44 PM
Chugwig
Beginning Trainer

Hi everybody, Chugwig here. I already posted/pitched my I idea for Pokemon Xenon & Cesium [you have to go to the drawing board and look at it since I cant post links] and I have started making the game. I have come into a few delemas but one of the major ones is the lack of sprites. On spriters resource there are pokemon sprites (Using dungeon ones) and some basic moves (using the main games) but I would appreciate if everyone here on pokecommunity.com would do there part by submitting pokemon sprites (need animated) but more than that I definetly need moves (animated again(need the real ones but you can submit your own, but I will then need statistics for the move and it will just get messy)) and backgrounds (routes towns (can be ripped from the games, just sprites that I will have to put together, or custom made town)). If you want you can also submit your own pokemon mixes, new pokemon, or evolutions but they will not be in the first release, I will ask for them when I need them, but If you want submit them and again they must be animated. By the way by animated I mean like the ones on spriters resource (you will have to go to the website go to the mystery dungeon 2 sprites and look at one of the pokemon like bulbasuar or butterfree since I cant post links) and preferably moves seperate but I can seperate those. If I use your sprites you will obviously get credit and thanks in advance. P.S. If I should split this into 3 threads asking for the stuff I need I can, I just thought I would get into trouble for triple posting threads...

EDIT: By the way after looking at other things people are asking for (since my game is rpg not turn based) the sprites are scarce and probably harder to make so I am so grateful and credit will be given.

Last edited by Chugwig; June 22nd, 2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:47 AM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
1. Wrong section http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154
2. You want the entire community to "do their part" and help you with YOUR game when most of us have our own? lolwhut? If you need the stuff, then sorry dude but you're really most likely gonna have to get it yourself, unless there are some REALLY nice, benevolent, and generous people hanging around here.
3. Dude...did you seriously just tell us to go look through 34 pages of threads looking for yours, instead of just giving us a link?
Old June 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

Can anyone cut the starts and ends off some mp3 files I have so they are seemless? PM me.

Demo Beta out Now!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links