The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Charmeleon>charizard
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Advertise here
I dont have much to trade for it, but i do have a lvl 53 gallade im willing to trade for it. I want him at a low level so i can train him up myself. Doesnt have to be shiny.

Adamant nature would be perfect, but naughty works too

Also, breed it with counter if you could. Im not sure how the whole system works, but im sure theres some pro out there that could manage it.

1033-1080-1

Last edited by Charmeleon>charizard; April 5th, 2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Supersonic Bears
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

This topic will be closed soon. I believe you have to make a trade shop to post a topic here, and that shop must consist of at least 10 different pokemon offers. Your topic only has 1.

I made the same mistake too a while ago, so no worries!

If you want to make quick requests/offers, do so here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191199 (<- For quick trades)
Good luck ~

Last edited by Supersonic Bears; April 5th, 2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
FC: 4699 6539 0670
IGN: Scarlett

Yes, use Quick Trade if you are offering/requesting less than 10 Pokemon... Check this announcement.

Also, very important: Please do not minimod, as only a Wifi Moderator is allowed to post something such as "Use Quick Trade" or "This will be closed soon." Members cannot post such things. Members should report and ignore. Please do not post/mini mod, as you are then spamming. I know you may be trying to help, but if you post, a Wifi Mod has to close instead of moving the misplaced post to the Quick Trade. :(

Please review this announcement for clarification on how to report.

So, just remember to report+ignore in the future. Thankies.

Closed~

Sponsored Links

Advertise here