The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox♠ View Post
Woah, Ben never said he agreed with genocide, just the ideals of a master race.

This is getting a bit too hot to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save us Captain Fabio!!
You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

Old April 15th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
So you don't want humans then. You want robots.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Alexithymia~
-

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by インフェルノの津波 View Post
Hitler's really that famous? Wow.
Well, he is a major part of 20th century history. Considering.. everything that's been said in this topic already and all the well known facts.
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:53 AM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
So? I don't see people talking about Al Capone anymore like Hitler.
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:54 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
This thread has gotten very popular. Hitler's really that famous? Wow.

Ben, why do you want to know other people's views on him?

He was only like the major reason we had WW2. Of course he is famous. He wasn't some schmuck, he was a world leader, who caused the Holocaust, maybe you've heard of it.
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blond hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just silly because he didn't have blond hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.
He wanted to kill or take over Jewish people?! but I always got told by teachers and read that he was Jewish himself, so how does that work?

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
This thread has gotten very popular. Hitler's really that famous? Wow.

Ben, why do you want to know other people's views on him?
You should really turn up to your history lessons.
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galukxy View Post
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blonde hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just stupid because he didn't have blonde hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.
I thought about this, too. It's so silly xD

The French Club
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:56 AM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Fox♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fox♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

This thread should be the new Hitler pic thread. y/y?
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

@Erik

Hitler had better facial hair though.

Also, he was more recent, so people care about him. All Ceaser is good for is Shakespeare plays in English 2.

Ceaser's Accomplishments: Destroy the Roman Empire.
Octavian's Accomplishments: Actually, idk what he even did if that says anything.
Alexander the Great's Accomplishments: Conquer most of the known world then died and lost it all.

The Beatles are still famous too so I really don't know how Hitler still being famous warrants any argument.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Fox♠

Quote:
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.
Do you honestly believe people will still be talking about Hitler in 100 years? It happened only 70 years ago, it was pretty recent. And none of those figures ever had the devestating impact Hitler did.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:07 AM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Hitler's actions were inexcusable, but the scary thing to me isn't so much what he did, but how many people agreed with him. If he just went on a killing spree and killed a bunch of Jews, you could write him off as an insane person, but he had millions of followers then and still quite a few to this day. It's horrifying to think that such a thing could happen in the presence of what you would think are reasonable people. It goes to show just it only takes a few dedicated people and the right tactics to brainwash an entire nation. Look what happened with McCarthy only a few decades ago; he practically had the entire US government under his thumb in a few years. To think that something like that could have happened here... it really scares me.

PM me if you have computer troubles. I work in IT for a living and can probably solve your problems. My rate is $expensive/hr, but I'm still cheaper than Creep Squad and, unlike them, will actually get the job done or let you know if I can't.

Quote:
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
- H. L. Mencken, unsourced

Quote:
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]

NEW 40K MMOFPS YESSSSS
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:10 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Quote:
Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.

Hitler could have won World War 2 and we would all be speaking German and wearing read arm bands, but he didn't listen to his generals and attacked Russia.

Also, how does Osama Bin Laden have good war strategies? "Hey lets blow up 3000 (approximately) innocent women and children in a giant tower; I r gud at wareeng."

To keep up with the Hitler picture theme, he was so famous he was mentioned in pokemons.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Not to mention shocked the entire world.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Fox♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.

Quote:
Yes! I am so pleased vid myself for dis vone
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:13 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Who were both full of innocent, unarmed, women and men, how in the BLUE hell is that a war strategy? Thats a tactic of cowards.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Lol.

At the end of the day, it comes down to something much simpler.
Everyone wants to be Hitler.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Quote:

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

Spoiler:

The French Club
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Watch the spam. I'm warning you. All of you. Stay on topic and stop posting stupid gifs and pictures.

/ / ////
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
Quote:

Yeah but Hitler conquered and destroyed countries that has THOUSANDS OF BUILDINGS which people needed but people got killed too, Thousands of people but he did it because he's evil >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

I disagree with this, Those people are all famous and known now for their reasons of wanting to destroy and take over in some bad way but Hitler did it in a different way just to get his own way of how he wanted life to be like creating an 'ultimate race' of people.

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Old April 15th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Gary, the Magic Fairy

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.
This.

I also believe he thought something like this:
Spoiler:

He was a very disturbed man, yes, but I'm sure he thought he was doing the right thing.
Old April 15th, 2010, 09:19 AM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Cowards? Seriously?(although I hate that guy, I have to give credit when it is due)And? Didn't Hitler do the same, except on a bigger, and much more disgusting scale?

Look. Laden also destroyed all electronic contact America had, the Towers was literally America's telephone. Without contact, America went INSANE. I mean seriously, if you lived in America at the time as an adult you would've panicked. I mean, people who lived outside of New York who had relatives went crazy because all contact was lost, and the government went berserk when the Pentagon was attacked.

Laden caused chaos in America, period. Not to mention almost destroying the Pentagon. That makes him a genius.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here