The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Quote:
Originally Posted by killet513 View Post
This game is really fun! I played the demo, and loved the way you did it. Keep up the good work:)
Thanks!

I'm getting lots of stuff done for next demo! We are finally get signs of progress again! I have contacted Zeph and the team is back (yes, only we two; she is still a bit busy but we are back anyways), also I have a tiny changelog for you guys:

- Textbox changed to B/W style. This was just for aesthetical reasons, I just like it better and also I think it matches with our custom menu.
- No more mids. Yes, on the next demo there won't be two versions anymore, I'm going full .OGG so all users can have the bext experience out of Uranium.
- Done some eventing, I'm close to get till the 4th gym done!

Also, I'd like to say we are recruiting people to help with the project! Any kind of it is appreciated, but we need mainly spriters ( OWs, trainers, tiles etc ). Post here or send me a PM if you are interested!

That's it for now~
Old October 30th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Elish
Beginning Trainer

This game is one of my favorites but when i download it i can't open it! Please tell me why this happens!I want to play this games so bad!
Old November 4th, 2011, 04:04 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elish View Post
This game is one of my favorites but when i download it i can't open it! Please tell me why this happens!I want to play this games so bad!
Try to run as administrator maybe?

Well, I have some screens to show!

These are from Vinoville Town and the route before it! As you can see it's a rural town and it's the hometown of the 4th gym in Tandor! I'm pretty much done with the basic eventing there, only missing the gym and main plot event bit. Look forward to more updates like that.
Old November 9th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Uchiha00006
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Sassy
Love the game so far, can't wait to get farther!

Old November 9th, 2011, 03:50 AM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
I love those houses and the hills! e_e

I'm loving the bright and colorful pallette you've got going. And sheesh you're already eventing up to the 4th gym. Great progress o:
Old December 4th, 2011, 08:52 PM
stardustdragon
Unhatched Egg

Whenever I try to play the demo it's registered as a threat.
Old December 5th, 2011, 06:22 AM
khkramer

you should edit your sand tile a bit, it looks like it has a small different colored border.
Looking good btw.
Old December 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM
InsanityLives
Beginning Trainer

Enjoying this so far, im deffently supporting this. love the graphics. the test to get your pokemon is funny

Uranium v

Xenotime v

Obsidian v
Old January 15th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Zephyr+

Hi everyone! Long time no see!

JV and I are back to work again (finally), and we have a new teaser trailer for all of you!

This showcases the routes surrounding Vinoville, the town containing the 4th gym.

Get excited!!
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM
invix345
Beginning Trainer

i trade a different pokemon for the baashaun.
Old January 19th, 2012, 06:28 AM
flamemaster
No school like the old school

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr+ View Post

JV and I are back to work again (finally), and we have a new teaser trailer for all of you!

This showcases the routes surrounding Vinoville, the town containing the 4th gym.

Get excited!!
*Whistles* wow this game looks like its coming along nicely. hope you finish it.
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Hyuga D
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
I don't have words to describe it... I love it! You're doing a really great job!
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Humm96
Fly little Mockingjay!

Nature: Jolly
Someone fancy helping me? I tryed to download the ".0 but it keeps saying that its a virus and deletes it, ive tried turning off my security and it still does nothing.
Old January 20th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

Nature: Quiet
So where exactly does this current beta end? Because the tuber girl near the entrance to Route 3 from Moki town is sorta.. stuck D: i was enjoying the game and the fakes too T^T .. Owten is so adorable.. and i was lucky enough to get the grass starter :D

Last edited by Sylvie18; January 21st, 2012 at 04:58 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:23 AM
metalancer
Beginning Trainer

I finished the demo last night and I have to congratulate you guys for creating such an amazing game. I thoroughly enjoyed the vivid environments. Keep up the great work.
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:56 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm96 View Post
Someone fancy helping me? I tryed to download the ".0 but it keeps saying that its a virus and deletes it, ive tried turning off my security and it still does nothing.
Well, I'm certain there isn't any viruses in the game! Just turn off you Anti-virus and try downloading again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie18 View Post
So where exactly does this current beta end? Because the tuber girl near the entrance to Route 3 from Moki town is sorta.. stuck D: i was enjoying the game and the fakes too T^T .. Owten is so adorable.. and i was lucky enough to get the grass starter :D
Well, I'm afraid this is a RMXP bug that happens only with some people and that I can't reproduce. What I did to fix it is that I widened the route so she can't block you if she get there for some reason. You could try going inside a house and leaving to refresh the map, maybe it will reset her position.

So, thanks everybody for the compliments and expect many updates soon! I'll update the first post with new stuff.
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~ View Post
Well, I'm afraid this is a RMXP bug that happens only with some people and that I can't reproduce. What I did to fix it is that I widened the route so she can't block you if she get there for some reason. You could try going inside a house and leaving to refresh the map, maybe it will reset her position.

ok, thank you, i was planning on re-downloading to see if that would fix it, i just wanted to check to see if it wasn't there on purpose xD
Old January 26th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Uchiha00006
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr+ View Post

Get excited!!
I'm very excited! Looks great! :D

Old January 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Aénex
Instinct

Yeah I was getting really excited about playing this, but it didn't want to work. It started then it went to the title screen then it said it was downloading fonts but none of them downloaded then it just restarted to where it said it was downloading fonts and did the exact same thing. Not sure wether this has been already posted or not, but I only just got here. XL

Old March 13th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Mattxy8
Beginning Trainer

it's not working for me
*edit, found the problem, fixed it, great game!

Last edited by Mattxy8; March 14th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
It's the first time i look at this and i can't believe how great it is! i am playing right now and i really feel full of spectation as in my first time playing red :D Great job guys, keep up!!

Just one question.. does this game have the physical/special split done?
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:49 AM
aa61214
Beginning Trainer

i am sooo excited to you next demo!! your game is the reason why i registered in poke community!!!!!
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:25 AM
cronos5010

Nature: Timid
hey guys the game seems like its going too be good but the screen size is so small can you guys make the screen bigger next time
If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature.
Started by Blaziken Lover.
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
crazybarkz101
Girl of the Nubes

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to crazybarkz101
I just downloaded the game but I've only ever played roms before and I can't get it to work. Help?

It's better to have loved and lost then to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.

Sometimes I want to withdraw from humanity and live in a cave until I relize I wouldn't have internet access...

"You can't handle the truth"? Forget the truth, you can't handle my fabulousness.

Old June 20th, 2012, 06:53 PM
MajorLeagueGamer

i just downloaded it but it wont open, i tried running it as an administrator but it didnt work

EDIT: it says the game is incompatible

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by MajorLeagueGamer; June 20th, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links