Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon: Blasting Off Version/ Team Rocket Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2010 (11:13 PM). Edited May 20th, 2010 by pokenoodle.
pokenoodle
beginner game designer

I have advance map and i can script/though my pokescript stopped working when i got windows 7.

also if you do stop making it DONT GIVE IT TO ANYONE

sorry i was blanking out before
Old May 19th, 2010 (10:02 AM).
LightOfTruth
Likes Hacks and Official Games

I going to try the downloaded version now

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old May 24th, 2010 (03:54 PM).
dragonite trainer
Retro Gamer

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by pokenoodle:
I have advance map and i can script/though my pokescript stopped working when i got windows 7.

also if you do stop making it DONT GIVE IT TO ANYONE

sorry i was blanking out before
Thanks for joining. I won't be able to work much until summer vacation. Just hack it (v1.2 is the latest, I don't even have a newer unreleased rom) and send it to me for bugfinding.

Quote originally posted by LightOfTruth:
I going to try the downloaded version now
Good! Thanks for trying it.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 26th, 2010 (06:02 PM). Edited May 26th, 2010 by pokenoodle.
pokenoodle
beginner game designer

Cool thanks for letting me help.. is 2.0 the newest or 1.2 because there both on the site

Hacks i support

Old May 26th, 2010 (07:27 PM).
pokenoodle
beginner game designer

Quote originally posted by dragonite trainer:
Thanks for joining. I won't be able to work much until summer vacation. Just hack it (v1.2 is the latest, I don't even have a newer unreleased rom) and send it to me for bugfinding. .
what do you want me to do to it

Hacks i support

Old June 5th, 2010 (11:46 AM).
dragonite trainer
Retro Gamer

Cool thanks for letting me help.. is 2.0 the newest or 1.2 because there both on the site
Sorry. I meant 2.0.

what do you want me to do to it
You can help any way you want. I'm open to letting anybody add to the game.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 10th, 2010 (12:40 PM). Edited June 16th, 2010 by hashtag.
pokenoodle
beginner game designer

coolill start on which town looks closest to the story right know

alright i did the rocket posts for all the cities i did not do the inside because i can not script or spirit also do you want any thing done to indigo plateau. How do i send my form of pokemon rocket version to you

also do you want the caves in the beginning on all of them or do you want it like cerulean city just cave entrance to outpost

Hacks i support

Old June 30th, 2010 (10:55 PM).
slim spazzy
Kik: spazzyda59

Nature: Lonely
really good idea i like the conpcept but i suggest you cahnge the startes any way this hack looks promising good luck.
Old July 6th, 2010 (07:51 PM).
yufang
Brain-Damaged Kid

The text messes up for some people.
You should rlly get that fixed. Other than that, this game is uber.
Old July 6th, 2010 (10:12 PM).
yufang
Brain-Damaged Kid

Quote originally posted by personz5:
how far have u gotten in this cuz in vermillion city like i go in the pokemon center and theres no way out so now i got 2 start a new game again D:
Yeah, I had that same prob. It happens with every city past vermillion cause there is no Rocket Hideout.

Are there any other Pokemon Hideouts in the Rocket Hideout, or is The mt moon one the only 1?
Old July 7th, 2010 (11:55 PM).
redsaber5859
Booted out - don't be like me!

ekans is a gengar, wtf
you need a mapper, id do it
Old July 26th, 2010 (08:34 AM).
michel1010
Beginning Trainer

Can you give me the link to the download of Aps, i really liked the game. but i cant play it because i dont have aps, thanks again.
Old July 27th, 2010 (01:05 AM).
sean777
Poke veteren since red version

Nature: Calm
Hey dude ill do some mapping for you if you want i am currently working with four hack teams and thats my experiance i think i could help with making maps look more full

Safari - meditite, riolu and pancham

Lf happy hour smeargle someone help me out!
Old August 2nd, 2010 (06:58 AM).
Buck
Just some guy from Minnesota.

Nature: Adamant
To start off, this hack is really fun. I've always been a fan of Rocket hacks, and this is no exception. However, I do have a few questions. Firstly, why can I catch wild Gengar, Machamp, Golem, and Celebi in cerulean city? Along with Shellgon, too? Is it something you were testing and didn't take out or...? Secondly, why does Koffing evolve at level 18? There's nothing wrong with it; it just seems a little odd to have it evolve to its final form so soon. Another thing for you to consider is changing the trade evolutions to level or happiness or stones or whatever. Other than that, good job and keep up the good work!
Old August 15th, 2010 (01:28 PM).
dragonite trainer
Retro Gamer

coolill start on which town looks closest to the story right know

alright i did the rocket posts for all the cities i did not do the inside because i can not script or spirit also do you want any thing done to indigo plateau. How do i send my form of pokemon rocket version to you

also do you want the caves in the beginning on all of them or do you want it like cerulean city just cave entrance to outpost
Whatever seems more realistic.

Quote originally posted by yufang:
Yeah, I had that same prob. It happens with every city past vermillion cause there is no Rocket Hideout.

Are there any other Pokemon Hideouts in the Rocket Hideout, or is The mt moon one the only 1?
There's one in every town up to vermillion i think.
Quote originally posted by sean777:
Hey dude ill do some mapping for you if you want i am currently working with four hack teams and thats my experiance i think i could help with making maps look more full
Excellent. You can now go into the hacking forum on my site. Thanks!

Quote originally posted by Buck:
To start off, this hack is really fun. I've always been a fan of Rocket hacks, and this is no exception. However, I do have a few questions. Firstly, why can I catch wild Gengar, Machamp, Golem, and Celebi in cerulean city? Along with Shellgon, too? Is it something you were testing and didn't take out or...? Secondly, why does Koffing evolve at level 18? There's nothing wrong with it; it just seems a little odd to have it evolve to its final form so soon. Another thing for you to consider is changing the trade evolutions to level or happiness or stones or whatever. Other than that, good job and keep up the good work!
That must be a bug. I'll fix that asap. Koffing evolves early because starters in normal pokemon games evolve aound there.

Old August 15th, 2010 (04:00 PM).
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Nature: Modest
Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out?

And I also found another bug (I think) that I am not sure if it was posted already but and pokemon that is not from Kanto do not evolve. I think its because you do not have the national pokedex. You might want to try fixing that because I can't evolve my bagon or any other pokemon I have from Johto and Hoenn.
Old November 4th, 2010 (12:41 PM).
dragonite trainer
Retro Gamer

Quote originally posted by k-van:
Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out?

And I also found another bug (I think) that I am not sure if it was posted already but and pokemon that is not from Kanto do not evolve. I think its because you do not have the national pokedex. You might want to try fixing that because I can't evolve my bagon or any other pokemon I have from Johto and Hoenn.
Around this weekend. I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'm back. THis weekend I'll have an update.

Old November 6th, 2010 (03:12 PM).
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Nature: Modest
Well its nice to see you are still working on it.
IGN: K-van or Smbai

My trade shop (closed):

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252396
Old November 6th, 2010 (06:43 PM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Another Team Rocket style hack with the main character being part of Team Rocket, eh? Sounds interesting with the main character being the villain rather than being a hero. I do like the storyline, sounds rather interesting.

Now for my suggestions:

Changing the Tileset - I'm sure a hack would look much better with tilesets inserted rather than using the ones that come with Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen. Especially for the tilesets used for indoors.

Changing the Music - It's not like that you would have to do it or anything, but it sure would be nice to hear some better music than the default FireRed/LeafGreen ones.

I hope those suggestions helped, because I'm sure if you want the hack to become way better, then those two suggestions would be the way to go.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old November 7th, 2010 (04:00 PM).

Nature: Bold
Are Team Rockets balloons going to be in this game?

If not, I would suggest making Jesse, James and Meowth playable characters, I would also suggest you make some kind of story where you run into Butch and the other girl....

One last suggestion: Make it possible to travel around all regions, use Team Rockets balloons and robots
Old November 7th, 2010 (05:33 PM).
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
You don't need to change the tileset or music. The ROM Hack is fine the way it is. Minor tileset changes are somewhat okay like using Emerald's grass though.
Old November 9th, 2010 (10:18 AM).
Elisban18
Beginning Trainer

It's a good hack cause your in team rocket it would be awsome if you have strong pokemon & catch legendaries & have all the starters.
Old November 9th, 2010 (05:15 PM).
Father Ash
Born from the fire.

Nature: Quiet
I'd be up for some of the mapping for this. Just saying though, I don't think that it's possible to include Kanto, Johto AND Hoenn. Simply because there's no extra space to be adding in so many areas. It'd probably be easier to only include Hoenn except maybe for the opening where we can keep Vermilion City so we have the boat animation thing from Vermilion to wherever.

I'll sort something out actually, just to illustrate my point.

I think that's an all right description of me...
Old November 12th, 2010 (09:24 AM).
dragonite trainer
Retro Gamer

Quote originally posted by Father Ash:
I'd be up for some of the mapping for this. Just saying though, I don't think that it's possible to include Kanto, Johto AND Hoenn. Simply because there's no extra space to be adding in so many areas. It'd probably be easier to only include Hoenn except maybe for the opening where we can keep Vermilion City so we have the boat animation thing from Vermilion to wherever.

I'll sort something out actually, just to illustrate my point.
I agree. It may just be parts of regions.

Quote originally posted by Elisban18:
It's a good hack cause your in team rocket it would be awsome if you have strong pokemon & catch legendaries & have all the starters.
All the starters are there. Still working on legendaries.

Quote originally posted by SonicBlazePlatinum:
You don't need to change the tileset or music. The ROM Hack is fine the way it is. Minor tileset changes are somewhat okay like using Emerald's grass though.
Agreed. Although the jhoto team rocket music would be nice. My first pokemon game was crystal.

Quote originally posted by 0089:
Are Team Rockets balloons going to be in this game?

If not, I would suggest making Jesse, James and Meowth playable characters, I would also suggest you make some kind of story where you run into Butch and the other girl....

One last suggestion: Make it possible to travel around all regions, use Team Rockets balloons and robots
AWESOME IDEA!!! I could replace the boat with a balloon with the face of your starter, or a Dragonite... I like Dragonites...

Quote originally posted by PokémonShinySilver:
Another Team Rocket style hack with the main character being part of Team Rocket, eh? Sounds interesting with the main character being the villain rather than being a hero. I do like the storyline, sounds rather interesting.

Now for my suggestions:

Changing the Tileset - I'm sure a hack would look much better with tilesets inserted rather than using the ones that come with Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen. Especially for the tilesets used for indoors.

Changing the Music - It's not like that you would have to do it or anything, but it sure would be nice to hear some better music than the default FireRed/LeafGreen ones.

I hope those suggestions helped, because I'm sure if you want the hack to become way better, then those two suggestions would be the way to go.
Possibly. Just a few.

Quote originally posted by k-van:
Well its nice to see you are still working on it.
Yeah. This summer my computer died, so I had to start from my patch as a restore point.

ONE LAST THING...
I don't know if 2.0 has it, but in the beta I'm programming, the game crashes in cerulean city. I'm testing on my iphone, though, so it might have something to do with that. Tell me if the BIOS doesn't like it on the next release, please.

Old November 13th, 2010 (11:59 AM).
minime010
All food belongs to me.

Nature: Gentle
I want to help with spriting. Personally, I think the backsprite needs work.

---Minime010---

Attempting to get back into ROM Hacking.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links