• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd hit that.... with my car...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Depends on what they're sarcastic about.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. If it's meant to hurt someone's feelings, generally it's not funny. For example, I think my writing is awesome. If someone is sarcastic about it to hurt my feelings, even saying "sorry" afterwards pisses me off.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
You are now my friend for making this thread xD. I'm sarcastic 100% of the time. I...love my sarcastic nature, so does a lot of people, and I for one think it is sexy lmao and I love anyone that as so much has a hint of sarcasim. As for the "'Id hit that" my noraml response to it is "Yes I would hit that...Id punch that in the face real good":D

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
I'm Sarcastic all the time
for multiple reasons
1. not to lie
2. to insult
3. to show im not serious about a topic
4. just to iritate people

Years
You could say that I'm unintentionally sarcastic, or even deadpan. I try to tell people my honest feelings, but most of the time they come out of my mouth as the opposite of what I feel in a sardonic manner of speaking. This doesn't go well with the fact that I sound rather monotone most of the time, so 1/2 the time people don't realize that I don't mean what I say. ><;

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I'm sarcastic often, but only when it's someone being absolutely oblivious to something. My tone will completely change and it'll be really obvious I'm being sarcastic and nobody takes it seriously.

The only problem is when I do that online...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I hate how some people think its funny too be sarcastic over texts, like "how the f am I supposed to know your being sarcastic?" ._.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I try not to be sarcastic to people that I don't know too well, as they may take it the wrong way. However, if one is a closer friend of mine - after I've known them for years in some cases - then I sometimes bring out my more sarcastic side and/or my deadpan side. It's hard sometimes, because even some of my close friends I can't be sarcastic to because they're so sensitive. v_v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I can be sarcastic sometimes, but I try not to be all the time, because people can take things the wrong way and get mad easily... >.<

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
I am very sarcastic.

I find it funny, really funny. Maybe it's because I'm British and, generally speaking, British people use sarcasm all the time. It's our kind of humour... 8D

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
i'm pretty sarcastic, i prolly got it from my sister xD

i always intend it to be funny and not insulting, though it's shallow
most of the time people get it, but when they don't they're more often confused rather than offended

vanna.

I like sequins.
Years
I'm incredibly sarcastic.
It's just how I speak, haha... Which sometimes gets me in trouble with people who don't pick up on sarcasm very well -___-"

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
It depends. If it's like my friends, I'll be like this sometimes when my friends tell me a false statement:

"Oh yea, I'm so suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure that will happen..."

Other wise, it's a no.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2010
I can be, and usually am sarcastic should the situation call for it. I mean, if it is totally inappropriate moment, then I won't use it.

Back