Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2011 (09:36 AM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:

Spoiler:
Who'll be the central 46? Well, it looks to me like they somehow managed to rearrange it rather quickly after Aizen's betrayal. They were there in order to judge him at the end, after all.

And I suppose we'll have to wait for the anime to get there if we want to get rid of all those speech bubbles.
Buuut the original Central 46 weren't the actual Central 46. We need to have another villain to be Central 46 now. XD

I guess that works. Though then we'd have to rely on the subtitles, which might not be so clear. Eh.

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
lol, just stumbled across my favourite pic of the week on /a/.

Spoiler:
XD

Why am I the only one that doesn't get the boat joke ;~;
Me neither, actually. XD What's it supposed to say?

Oh new page =D

Old August 5th, 2011 (10:22 AM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Not the only one. :3 Can someone explain it? XD
Old August 6th, 2011 (05:25 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Hey everyone, just dropping by.

Spoiler:

Anime

Love the battles, the ones with Yamamoto making me extra hpyer.

Manga

Rukia is back and is better than ever! Love it!

Old August 6th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
I quite like the anime as it is right now. Good fighting and actually decent animation, for the most part. And the ending rocks.
Spoiler:
THE ENDING IS EPIC WIN. Actually, what makes it epic win is largely due to the clips chosen, and the way they went about it. A full series recap, it seems...!! EPIC. And the song's not half bad either. XD I've been going crazy over how they did this (in a GOOD way) for like... forever. Since it started.

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
lol, just stumbled across my favourite pic of the week on /a/.

Spoiler:
Awesomesauceness. XD

BTW I don't get the boat pic either. orz

Please explain, thanks!!! XD
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:19 PM).

One

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Two

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Three

Quote originally posted by minchan:

Four

I think ILP got it?

And OH HAI MC. :D
We need a new topic... What do you think the boat picture means?

Old August 7th, 2011 (02:26 PM).
Crystal Tier

One

Two

Three

Four

I think ILP got it?

And OH HAI MC. :D
We need a new topic...
XD Ahaha, Ilpeh needs to get back in here. He has some splainin' to do. XD

How about this:

For those who watch the anime, do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
I was just thinking about this, because I looked back through the thread and noticed some discussions about openings and endings. I only watch the opening and ending the first time they use them, unless I REALLY like it. XD Otherwise, I skip to the actual show because otherwise, I can't wait. :3
Old August 7th, 2011 (03:27 PM).

XD Ahaha, Ilpeh needs to get back in here. He has some splainin' to do. XD

How about this:

For those who watch the anime, do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
I was just thinking about this, because I looked back through the thread and noticed some discussions about openings and endings. I only watch the opening and ending the first time they use them, unless I REALLY like it. XD Otherwise, I skip to the actual show because otherwise, I can't wait. :3
XD He has.

Topic
Mhm hmm. I only watch it if I like the opening/ending song. XD Like the last ending we had, I didn't skip because I like Aoi Tori. :3 Contrary to the opening, though the scenes are nice, I only watch it the first time because I don't like the song much. Eh. XD

The latest ending has different versions, though. So if I'm not too lazy I'd watch it. XD Else I'll skip.

Old August 7th, 2011 (04:37 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Topic, in spoilers because I talk about the plot:
Spoiler:

I absolutely LOVE this newest ending. BTW I never skip the openings or endings. I actually like 99% of the songs, and there isn't one I absolutely hate. Back to the current ending, I certainly would not skip it, part of the charm of it is that it's a full series recap. Considering this is the arc where Ichigo is supposed to lose his powers, it's really perfect timing to put in a recap here. Also because we'll be thrown ahead 17 months after this arc. I'm also a big J-pop fan, and I also enjoy J-rock... Needless to say I do enjoy the music. So I won't skip it.

Seriously though, WHAT DOES THAT BOAT MEAN? *still doesn't get it*
Old August 7th, 2011 (04:38 PM). Edited August 7th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Seriously, I have got to stop reading manga so late! Two pages of comments!
Then again most things have been said, so I can comment on the big stuff.

Spoiler:
The sword trough Ichigo's chest reminded me of the time Ishida got his powers back. I don't think he got powers transferred, but simply reawakened. New designs are even more badass. Thing are definitly picking up. Has Ginjou the ability to absorb powers? like Nozomi? I sense a fight coming up and Ichigo most likely got a power up so that will be good. Since he isn't in his real body anymore, he can take more damage so the fights will last longer.

Quote originally posted by Minchan:
Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times:
One

Quote:
Two

Quote:
Three

Quote:
Quote originally posted by minchan:

Four

I think ILP got it?
C-C-Combo Breaker!
Nobody got it? really? XD lol
I doubt ILPeh got it. I suppose its only natural that you kids don't get it. Though some of you might have done it before.
I am not really sure if I should explain it to you guys... Well, I couldn't explain detailed if I wanted to; I might get banned. I'll descripe it.
The boat pic shows "motor boating". The last panel with Ichigo and Rukia also shows what is called "motor boating". Go ask your parents and report back what happend. Please. XD Google it if you are around 16 or older. Don't do it when people are around you. You are warned! (If you stay away from pics you should be fine though)

Do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
If I like it; Always! Otherwise, at least the first time and the occasionally when I make a sandwich while the Op plays.

Old August 8th, 2011 (12:35 AM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Oh okay, it's one of those fancy terms that I don't know because I live under a rock.

Actually I live in a cave I call my bedroom. AND I NEVER LEAVE. Except to use the bathroom, and occasionally to get food, though mostly I have my maid and butler PARENTS get me my food. Yes I'm horribly lazy. XD

I should google that, but like I said, I'm lazy. I'll google it eventually... XD
Old August 8th, 2011 (03:32 AM).
Semien Demon
Crystal Tier

I wouldn't quite call it a fancy term.

Anyway, do I watch the openings and endings?, I have been watching the opening recently as I really like this one, looks great on my new tv. When I was catching up I used to have big marathons so I skipped.

I'm a gud boy #dindunuffin | mal | 💔
Old August 9th, 2011 (02:42 AM).

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Spoiler:
The sword trough Ichigo's chest reminded me of the time Ishida got his powers back. I don't think he got powers transferred, but simply reawakened.

C-C-Combo Breaker!
Nobody got it? really? XD lol
I doubt ILPeh got it. I suppose its only natural that you kids don't get it. Though some of you might have done it before.
I am not really sure if I should explain it to you guys... Well, I couldn't explain detailed if I wanted to; I might get banned. I'll descripe it.
The boat pic shows "motor boating". The last panel with Ichigo and Rukia also shows what is called "motor boating". Go ask your parents and report back what happend. Please. XD Google it if you are around 16 or older. Don't do it when people are around you. You are warned! (If you stay away from pics you should be fine though)
Spoiler:
The theory is that Rukia is transferring Isshin's powers to Ichigo, since before the whole mysterious shinigami thing started there's this conversation between Urahara and Isshin. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" Or something like that. XD

I think ILPy did get it, cause he said he's pretty sure Ichigo is just glomping her and not......... that. After all, it's ILP. icklelittlepervert

Mmm. No wonder. I'm an pure, innocent Bleach fan. My mind is not yet corrupted by the internet. Ah. *huge shiny eyes, hand clasped in front*

Old August 9th, 2011 (03:25 PM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
The theory is that Rukia is transferring Isshin's powers to Ichigo, since before the whole mysterious shinigami thing started there's this conversation between Urahara and Isshin. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" Or something like that. XD
Spoiler:
The thing is, that does NOT look like a normal zanpakutou. It is all ethereal and wispy and what not. So it may not be the same exact thing as Rukia did before. We won't know for what looks to be another week, however. :\

ANIME (If you aren't caught up with the current arc, you may want to refrain from opening this particular spoiler. XD)
Spoiler:
So Nozomi does have a limit on her absorption powers. I figured as much, but now it is confirmed.

So what, did she absorb enough of it to make it so Yamamato could take care of the rest?

Not without heavy damage it seems. :\

KON used ROCK THROW!
It's not very effective...
KAGEROZA used STOMP!
KON's accuracy was lowered!

(Alternate thought: When Kon was looking for his eyes after the stomp, [I believe that's what he was doing] I couldn't help but think "Jinkies! I lost my glasses!" XD)

Alright, does anybody here know what the name of the theme playing when Kageroza has just finished his first stomp on Kon, and is telling Nozomi to come with him? I really like it, but don't know how to find it. >__<

And it's official? Ichigo is now powerless it seems. It's gotta end soon, now.
Old August 9th, 2011 (05:22 PM).
Semien Demon
Crystal Tier

I watched the ep earlier on today so I'm not sure if my memory is perfect with this...anyway

And nah, Bleach will not be ending at the end of this arc, there will be a disappointing few months of episodes next. *suggests reading the manga*

I'm a gud boy #dindunuffin | mal | 💔
Old August 9th, 2011 (05:50 PM).
Crystal Tier

Thanks Lapras, but I found it. And actually the one in the episode today:

Spoiler:
Is actually a remix of that used in the Hell movie. :3 Dunno if this really constitutes a spoiler, but eh.
Old August 10th, 2011 (01:45 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Yamamoto seems to claim that he could've handled that attack himself, but maybe that's just his old man-tsundere speaking :D
(seriously, after watching this I can't not view him as a tsundere)

Lots of emotion, and (relatively) well-made animation. They were really trying, and it shows. I liked this episode.

I mean, I still don't get crap about Kagerozas plan, about how he and Nozomi were created, or the logic of anything at all, but hey, it's Bleach. And for a Bleach filler arc, I'm liking this episode.

And that ending is still giving me nostalgia kicks ;;

And the Urahara part at the end actually explains things. Now there's more logic than usual in this episode all of a sudden.

Old August 10th, 2011 (09:33 AM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Yamamoto seems to claim that he could've handled that attack himself, but maybe that's just his old man-tsundere speaking :D
(seriously, after watching this I can't not view him as a tsundere)

Lots of emotion, and (relatively) well-made animation. They were really trying, and it shows. I liked this episode.

I mean, I still don't get crap about Kagerozas plan, about how he and Nozomi were created, or the logic of anything at all, but hey, it's Bleach. And for a Bleach filler arc, I'm liking this episode.

And that ending is still giving me nostalgia kicks ;;

And the Urahara part at the end actually explains things. Now there's more logic than usual in this episode all of a sudden.
Spoiler:
Old man tsundere...thank you for adding that to my vocabulary. XD

So when will we learn what is up with that guy or whatever Kageroza talks to in the prison cell? When we learn what his whole plans are? Idk. :\

I loved the end thing. XD And it looks like they were trying to make up for a lack of logic or something. Again, idk. :\
Old August 11th, 2011 (07:02 AM).

Spoiler:

I loved the end thing. XD And it looks like they were trying to make up for a lack of logic or something. Again, idk. :\
Spoiler:
Kind of. It's damn funny. XD But it explains why Tessai and Urahara weren't helping the shinigami out.

.... All along the entire fight/Nozomi chase, I kept wondering.
WHERE THE HELL IS UNOHANA? >________> I mean like, fine, the other shinigami are injured, but Chad and Ishida brought them to Inoue instead. So it's not like she's healing them or something. Or maybe Kageroza told his three Reigai to keep her busy or something, but at least show a scene. Or heck, a shinigami's cup. <__<

Anyways. Looks like the filler is ending soon?

Old August 13th, 2011 (01:48 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Well yeah. Considering that the ending recap doesn't include fillers and just passed the first part of the Arrancar arc, I don't think there's going to be more than three more episodes. And from the looks of it, Ichigo already lost his powers.

Probably one final battle type of episode, then a happy ending(?) episode, and... just fill the rest with boring one episode fillers.

Old August 14th, 2011 (10:28 AM).

Nature: Quirky
I love bleach sign me up.

Check my Thread

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=261202
Old August 14th, 2011 (10:32 AM).

Quote originally posted by metalheadtomboy:
Please (re)read the first post, you are missing something.

...Man the club dies with no manga...
Old August 14th, 2011 (10:33 AM). Edited August 14th, 2011 by -Jared-.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by metalheadtomboy:
Hey there! We'd love for you to join, but there is kind of an important note in the rules. Go to the first post of the thread and read the rules, and try again, ok? :D

Gah, Ilpeh, you're such a ninja. >__<

Spoiler:
Hey, how many episodes do you think the Fullbring arc will make? I don't really know, but I figured someone else here might be able to make an accurate guess.
Old August 14th, 2011 (11:17 AM).

Hey there! We'd love for you to join, but there is kind of an important note in the rules. Go to the first post of the thread and read the rules, and try again, ok? :D

Gah, Ilpeh, you're such a ninja. >__<
Well, the second squad's captain isn't around so often... So SOMEONE has to be the ninja 8D

Spoiler:
Hey, how many episodes do you think the Fullbring arc will make? I don't really know, but I figured someone else here might be able to make an accurate guess.
Spoiler:

This will actually be quite fun to work out.

Alright, well the turn back the pendulum arc lasted 12 chapters (-97 to -108, both inclusive), which became 7 episodes.

The whole Deicide thing (from Deicide 1 to the end of the Aizen mega-arc) was 25 chapters, which became episodes: 297, 301, 302, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310 (there were a lot of filler episodes between them...), or 8 episodes in total.

...Yeah, I don't think this is going to work XD.

It all depends on how much they squeeze the arc, and the amount of filler inbetween them. The entire XCution arc was only 36 chapters (up until now). I think they can easily turn that into 10-12 episodes. But they might deicide decide to develop more on Ichigo's fullbring powers (because they might go about it slightly differently to Kubo).

I think someone else should also answer this as well >.>
Old August 15th, 2011 (04:56 AM). Edited August 16th, 2011 by Pokestick, good times..
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
I think they're going to stretch this further than twelve episodes.

Because this is pretty much the perfect place for them to add fillers. Sorry, but I really can't view them in any other light xD;

Really now, not only could they make up interaction and events before the arc itself starts, but they could very well add more "character development" with the Xcution members (I can definitely see Orihime and Riruka in an episode), similar to the mini fillers with Hitsugaya and the others in Arrancar arc. I think arcs like Turn back the pendulum and Deicide were a little too serious for them to add fillers in, but bear in mind they spammed filler right after.

So with that in mind, plus them stretching out battles like they usually do, I think we're looking at at least seventeen episodes.

But I might be really, really wrong :P

EDIT:
Episode 335 (and a couple of thoughts on the manga)
Spoiler:
Awesome animation for Bleach. Shows what they're capable of hen they're trying.

So Ichigo did lose his powers. Looks to me like he'll go get some fancy upgrade and get them back again before this arc ends, though :/

Tsundere Rukia. I swear, I thought she was about to blush there O_O

They're all talking about how Mr. Crazy Scientist-Woman Slapper couldn't copy Ichigo because of his Hollow.
Apparently his inner hollow isn't gone yet in this arc. Confusing.

...Wait, Rukia can still talk to him because she's a reigai. So why couldn't she just put on a Reigai in the manga instead of remaining invisible to him until the got his powers back? That would probably help him a lot ._.
Silly Kubo, wanting everything to be mysterious till the very end.

Anyway, back to the anime.

"So you were attacked by the cleaner twice. I see, I see. Then we can have your powers return, Ichigo."
AH COME ON.

YAY, URAHARA PRETENDING THAT THERE IS LOGIC BEHIND HIS STATEMENTS 8D

"Remember how we can't feel any spiritual pressure from Kageroza and Nozmi?"
They can't? How did I miss that? o3o

So Just-human-Ichigo can still have his soul pushed out of his body, being spiritually aware?
Another thing that could've been handy in the manga.

Now that I think about it. Where did Kon go during the Xcution thingy? He would also have come in handy, as another way to push Ichigo out of his body. :U

Whoa. The cleaner scene is actually pretty intense. I'm liking.
OH NO. SHADOW-LESS ICHIGO IS BEING ATTACKED BY COMPUTER ANIMATION.

I love the way his hair is animated in this, btw.

Present Ichigo saved the past Ichigo.
I see what they're trying to do, but it doesn't work for me.

KON YOU SO MOE.

THE END. TIME FOR AWESOME END CREDITS.
Not only is the music good, and it's one of the few flashbacks in Bleach that aren't annoying, but it's really well cut. They've made the plot work with the music.

DON'T TELL ME THE ENTIRE PLOT SO FAR WAS MADE JUST TO FIT THE MUSIC OF THIS ENDING.

Renji-Rukia and Rukia-Renji xD
Still not getting how they keep their voices, but that's hilarious.
Kind of interesting too... *teenage perverted daydream sequence initiated*

Old August 16th, 2011 (08:39 AM).
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Has a new manga chapter really not come out in 2 weeks? Or have the scanlators I've been reading from just been busy with other stuff?
~Music is life
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links