Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 23rd, 2011 (10:13 AM).
Weeaboo Name
KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I thought the art was a bit strange this week, I think they should have kept bishie Ichigo from last week (or the week before) tbh. I guess they're playing with animation in this filler arc to work out what they want to do with the fullbring arc.

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old August 23rd, 2011 (10:26 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
It's a miracle, I can get on PC today and it's not slow at all!! :D
I can't believe I PC wouldn't even load for me, for a whole week. >.>
Looks like you all did already without me, though. :p
Thank you ILP and MC for letting the club know I was having problems.

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Anime.
Spoiler:
Ichigo's hollow IS still there? Ah come on. I mean if going by the logics of this filler, yeah, it makes sense, but my entire brain says "no".
Spoiler:
Yeah, it is kind of stupid, just right after Kisuke said that they wouldn't be able to restore Ichigo's Hollow powers...
But maybe Kubo wouldn't let them write off Hichigo that easily.
I wonder what name Kubo refers to Hichigo with...does he use Hichgio personally?

Old August 23rd, 2011 (10:47 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Anything for a good plot twist. Ichigo needs something to be wary about now that his powers are permanently back (until they disappear again) ;D

And I think the most official name is "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience". Rolls of the tongue, doesn't it?

Old August 23rd, 2011 (01:31 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
0____0 Woah, that must have been a lot of work!

It was very interesting, though. I liked seeing, objectively, how we all rank. I noticed that I seem to be pretty much average in everything except Mobility and Stamina, which I realized, in reality, should be the opposite of who I really am. XD

thank you for typing this up Ilpeh. It was really interesting!
Thanks, I'm glad to see you enjoyed it ^.^

The hard part was just the write up. Getting the data and organising it by Offense/whatever, even calculating the areas was easy. But writing took time x.x

And nice work on the charts (b'-')b
Thank you 8D
Quote originally posted by Zameric:
It's a miracle, I can get on PC today and it's not slow at all!! :D
I can't believe I PC wouldn't even load for me, for a whole week. >.>
Looks like you all did already without me, though. :p
Thank you ILP and MC for letting the club know I was having problems.
Welcome back!

And I think the most official name is "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience". Rolls of the tongue, doesn't it?
HIchigo himself says "I have no name!" at least a few times. I'm not sure if it was Kubo himself that refers to him as "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience", but at the very least, it's a descriptive title.

I just call him HIchigo simply because I don't want to type out "H. Ichigo", or "Hollow Ichigo", or "Hichigo" as a word (I think Ogihci is used sometimes).
Old August 24th, 2011 (07:30 AM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

I didn't notice anything weird about the animation this week. 0__o I guess I'm not very observant. XD

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
I just call him HIchigo simply because I don't want to type out "H. Ichigo", or "Hollow Ichigo", or "Hichigo" as a word (I think Ogihci is used sometimes).
I typically call him Hollow Ichigo, mainly because I have no qualms about typing it out. XD

Anime:

Spoiler:
I like that Kon is getting some character development here. I always wished he would get a little time in the spotlight. ^__^

So Ichigo's power's are still unstable. Just like before! :D

And the scene is set for an epic Captain vs. Captain battle! I can't wait. XD

Manga:

Spoiler:
Wait, he mentioned Hanatarou? It has been AGES since we even heard of him. I would have thought Ichigo would have forgotten about him as well. XD

Old Man Tsundere strikes again! XD I almost guarantee, when he shows up again and if it is when he is talking to Ichigo, he'll revert to "Psh, it was nothing" mode. XD

So Ginjo was the Substitute...hmm...And I still wanna see where Tsukishima has gone. They are really playing up Ginjo as the big bad here. :|
Old August 24th, 2011 (07:50 AM).
Weeaboo Name
KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH
Community Supporter

Manga. I seriously thought
Spoiler:
Ginjou would be gone and forgotten in a few chapters time, seems I was wrong about that one.

Anyway, Ichigo's base stats have all gone up it seems, the whole fullbring arc did have some other meaning other than introducing a couple of characters and padding out time.

Seems interesting for once, keep it up Kubo.

Old August 24th, 2011 (09:53 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Using old images for all the characters, a nice touch actually. Hanatarou... sure. Why not.

...Wait. That doesn't sound like anything Soul Society would do. At all.
Oh, ok, Ichigo changed it all by "fighting". Actually makes it all worth it somehow :V

Ginjou, the old substitue shinigami. How old is he really?

And where the hell is Tsukishima.

Old August 24th, 2011 (10:54 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

LOL D Gray Man made me completely forget about the manga /bad fan.
Spoiler:
It feels like we're going back to short chapters again :/ I suppose though, that's because quite a few pages were just SLASH SLASH again. I guess it can't be helped; Kubo is still Kubo.

Ginjou completely shat his pants when Ichigo said "I missed. I won't again."

I like how Ginjou mentioned that it was his training that made him stronger - not only does it kind of show an irony in how the villain made the hero stronger (despite Ginjou not being a villain at the time), but it also doesn't make Ichigo's new strength PURELY because of the reiatsu.

Wow. That is definitely a lot of reiatsu. I wonder if they all just kind of gave a tiny amount, and it all built up together (because it's - what - 10 captains, 13 Lieutenants, at least 4 ex-Captains (Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi and Shinji), maybe the rest of the Vaizards (which would make that 4 more captains, and 3 more Lieutenants). And Hanatarou. God damn.

Ah, so Ginjou was that Substitute Shinigami. At the very least, this arc isn't entirely ******** - Ukitake mentioned this when he gave the badge to Ichigo. Now, remember when Ginjou was explaining Tsukishima to Chad? There was a mention of a substitute Shinigami - perhaps Ginjou was talking about himself? Don't forget, he was Tsukishima-fied, so the story would be slightly off the truth.

Which might also mean that Ginjou has shinigami powers in addition to Fullbring powers. If so, this could be a good "final fight" (though what happened to Tsukishima?).

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Spoiler:
Old Man Tsundere strikes again! XD I almost guarantee, when he shows up again and if it is when he is talking to Ichigo, he'll revert to "Psh, it was nothing" mode. XD
Spoiler:
Aha, Old Man Tsundere indeed.

Spoiler:
...Wait. That doesn't sound like anything Soul Society would do. At all.
Oh, ok, Ichigo changed it all by "fighting". Actually makes it all worth it somehow :V
Spoiler:
Yeah - it seems that Soul Society are at the very least, more relaxed to Ichigo. Whether or not that means Substitute Shinigami will be seen more often, might be a possibility. Alternatively, this could be one of those "Ichigo's a special case".
Old August 24th, 2011 (11:32 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
And from the looks of it, Urahara is definitely "forgiven" for what he was falsely accused of, by now. If he wasn't already after Aizen's betrayal.
I wonder why he's still exiled, running his little candy shop, though.

Old August 24th, 2011 (12:52 PM).
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:
Ginjou: Running awayyyyyy Ichigo: Oh no you don't.
Wait, if Ginjou was a substitute shinigami... he could be a normal/fullbringer human with shinigami powers?

Spoiler:

And where the hell is Tsukishima.
Spoiler:
Yeah, seriously. Did he ditch Ginjou or is he planning something? I mean, it would be pretty stupid if he was just standing on the sidelines doing nothing...
~Music is life
Old August 24th, 2011 (10:25 PM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Maybe he just like, died.
That would be kind of lame.

Old August 25th, 2011 (04:30 AM).
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Spoiler:
Ginjou was only human but he must have had some spiritual power to be made a substitute shinigami. But I'm guessing he left because he started developing his fullbring.
Old August 25th, 2011 (06:22 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
And from the looks of it, Urahara is definitely "forgiven" for what he was falsely accused of, by now. If he wasn't already after Aizen's betrayal.
I wonder why he's still exiled, running his little candy shop, though.
Spoiler:
I thought it wasn't revealed that Urahara and the Vaizards were innocent up until the TBtP arc? In which case, they would be forgiven then, not when Aizen betrayed (hundreds of chapters ago), right?

And it's Urahara. He would probably prefer being the "the man on Earth" that supplies stuff like Soul Candy, giving info, etc. Plus, something tells me he's grown to enjoy his lifestyle.

Quote originally posted by MeltyShard378:
Spoiler:
Ginjou: Running awayyyyyy Ichigo: Oh no you don't.
Wait, if Ginjou was a substitute shinigami... he could be a normal/fullbringer human with shinigami powers?

Yeah, seriously. Did he ditch Ginjou or is he planning something? I mean, it would be pretty stupid if he was just standing on the sidelines doing nothing...
Spoiler:
Erm... I think so, yeah. He's obviously got Fullbring powers - we've seen him use it a few times at least. And from what Hitsugaya says, he was a substitute shinigami (though looking at it again, maybe he can't or doesn't use those powers anymore?)

As for Tsukishima, well, a lot of characters have "disappeared", like Nel and co., Grimmjow, etc.

Spoiler:
Maybe he just like, died.
That would be kind of lame.
Spoiler:
Lol, it would be.

Quote originally posted by Zet:
Spoiler:
Ginjou was only human but he must have had some spiritual power to be made a substitute shinigami. But I'm guessing he left because he started developing his fullbring.
Spoiler:
Perhaps the reason why he left is tied in with why he hates Ichigo so much? My first thought would be something to do with Isshin - but they've made no reaction of knowing each other like that so far...
Old August 25th, 2011 (07:37 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Revealed to the reader, yes. But SS should still have been able to figure it out when it turned out Aizen had fooled them all with hypnosis hax. I hope.

And Bleach wouldn't be the same without Urahara in his regular outfit, so I don't think Kubo would change that anyway :P

But yeah, a simple way to get rid of a character that you don't really want to be there is to just not show them anymore, and hope nobody notices. Like every single Arrancar, Ganju, (and all the characters introduced in Bount arc).

But I think we'll see Tsukishima soon enough. As well as the other Fullbrings. As well as Chad, Ishida and Inoue.

Old August 25th, 2011 (07:44 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Revealed to the reader, yes. But SS should still have been able to figure it out when it turned out Aizen had fooled them all with hypnosis hax. I hope.

And Bleach wouldn't be the same without Urahara in his regular outfit, so I don't think Kubo would change that anyway

But yeah, a simple way to get rid of a character that you don't really want to be there is to just not show them anymore, and hope nobody notices. Like every single Arrancar, Ganju, (and all the characters introduced in Bount arc).

But I think we'll see Tsukishima soon enough. As well as the other Fullbrings. As well as Chad, Ishida and Inoue.
Spoiler:
I was under the impression that all flashbacks were done "out loud".

You're right there. Then again, it seems Komamura and Byakuya have slightly different haoris than normal - so perhaps Soul Society is being more fashionable.

Not every single Arrancar. I think only Gantennbaine (the orange-afro-haired Privaron that Chad fought), Grimmjow, Nel and co. and... that's it I think, are the only Arrancars that we don't know what happened to. Dordonni and Cirucci were killed by the exequias, and we saw all the Espadas deaths at least. Some Fraccions might still be unknown, though...

And yeah, we'll probably see the other Fullbringers soon, or at least have a mention to them.
Old August 25th, 2011 (09:04 AM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I'm in the dorms now, and this week's just orientation so I don't have much to do. I just read the chapter but I'm not caught up on anime or anything.

Anyway I just wanted to share my first impression of that ending of the chapter...
Spoiler:
"What the f*ck, really?" was my first impression on that. Granted, I did expect to see some kind of info on that first substitute shinigami in the coming chapters/arc, but I didn't actually expect it to be Ginjou...

On another note, I think it's pretty cool how the old man changed his ways. XD And how it really is all the captain class shinigami who gave their powers. That's pretty damn epic.

Anyway I have some more stuff to do in a little bit, so I might not post again for a little while. But just know I'll definitely be around from time to time, and I'll definitely try my best to stay updated. It's easier to reach me on Facebook, so if you have that, feel free to add me. Some of you have me added already, and if you don't, just ask someone who did add me already for my FB name. I'll give you permission to tell others in the club.
Old August 25th, 2011 (02:26 PM).
matu
Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075

Nature: Serious
The new Bleach movie Hell Chapter can now be watched RAW online, also with some pretty bad subs. The good subs should be released in a few hours. I guess I'm gonna wait.

Also, I don't know, maybe all of you have seen it already and I'm just really slow.

Old August 27th, 2011 (09:42 AM).
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by matu:
The new Bleach movie Hell Chapter can now be watched RAW online, also with some pretty bad subs. The good subs should be released in a few hours. I guess I'm gonna wait.

Also, I don't know, maybe all of you have seen it already and I'm just really slow.
Oh yeah, my cousin told me about that. Maybe I should start watching the anime and movies...
~Music is life
Old August 27th, 2011 (11:04 AM).
Weeaboo Name
KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH
Community Supporter

I've seen the first 3 movies but waiting for a good HD release with good sub before I watch Hell Chapter. Tbh i'm not expecting much as only 1 of the Bleach films has been that good so far.

Old August 27th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

On the topic of Hell movie, I watched it last night. I'll just say this: It wasn't exceptionally good, nor was it exceptionally bad, in my opinion.

And Lapras, what Bleach film was the best, in your opinion? I only remember watching the one with Senna, and even then, I don't actually remember much about that movie. XD
Old August 27th, 2011 (12:31 PM). Edited August 27th, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Weeaboo Name
KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH
Community Supporter

Yeah the one with Senna was my favourite, Memories of Nobody I believe. The other films were really meh imo.

Edit -

Watched Hell Chapter and it was pretty decent, better than the 2nd and 3rd films at least.

Old August 28th, 2011 (03:37 AM). Edited August 28th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Bleach movie? =D I liked them, but none are exceptionally good to me. But the 4th one is my least favorite. :<

Spoiler:
It doesn't really have that much of Soul Society inside. Just Byakuya and Hitsugaya, the two popular characters. I was seriously hoping to at least see Unohana. But she wasn't even in there :x And not to mention Renji used a weird technique that goes unexplained. And idk what is it with the animators and half-naked Ichigo. We had that TWICE. e.e And the same part of his shihakusho got ripped. I was like, WHAT? Not to mention this movie had fanservice with Rukia and tentacles and bondages

So, meh. At least in the previous movies, we saw quite a lot of Captain bankai. Here it's just Ichigo (first bankai was 13 minutes into the story, lol) and Renji.

Though I liked the fact that Rukia used Shirafune

Oh, I just got around to watching the latest episode. 8D
Spoiler:
I just wonder how they all were saved. >.> But meh, fights next episode!

Old August 28th, 2011 (10:50 AM).
matu
Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075

Nature: Serious
I think Kubo has a thing for guys with their eyes covered. Second movie - Kusaka, Third movie - Shizuku and now in the fourth movie Shuren and Kokuto.

Old August 28th, 2011 (10:52 AM).
Weeaboo Name
KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH
Community Supporter

Kubo doesn't have anything to do with the movies, they're basically long filler episodes.

Old August 28th, 2011 (01:29 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
GUYS. THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME. (IMO)

It shows the Bleach movie poster! (And also, it shows my favorite J-pop idol group, Morning Musume, on their new concert poster!!!)

I found this image posted on a forum dedicated to Hello! Project (the group of groups in which Morning Musume is a part of) and I wanted to share it here, too, since it nicely displays the Bleach movie poster. =)

I haven't had time to watch the actual movie yet though. Been busy with life, etc. But I'll probably get around to it eventually. ^o^

Sponsored Links