Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 6th, 2011 (10:44 PM).
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Also, I have another question, but it is spoilered:
Spoiler:
I don't remember if this has already been mentioned, but does anybody else think that any background info on Ginjou and his status as a substitute shinigami will come in the form of additional Turn Back The Pendulum chapters? I kinda hope it does, because those were fun to read. (I have recently been rereading the whole series and I just finished the Pendulum arc.)
Well,
Spoiler:
I certainly hope so, too. Not only that, but perhaps a deeper insight on the origins of Fullbring as well.

Has anyone played "The 3rd Phantom" on DS? I love tactical games and this, this was amazing. It's a mix of Fire Emblem and Bleach, all wrapped up with a new backstory that could be used as a filler in the anime as well. I've spent like 50 hours on it, grinding. How 'bout you?
Old September 7th, 2011 (06:27 AM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Truality:
Well,
Spoiler:
I certainly hope so, too. Not only that, but perhaps a deeper insight on the origins of Fullbring as well.

Has anyone played "The 3rd Phantom" on DS? I love tactical games and this, this was amazing. It's a mix of Fire Emblem and Bleach, all wrapped up with a new backstory that could be used as a filler in the anime as well. I've spent like 50 hours on it, grinding. How 'bout you?
Was it as hard as Fire Emblem? And did it have things like unit promotion and whatnot? If so, I might get it...xD

MANGA HURRAH
Spoiler:
So, specifically, Ichigo's fullbring gave them the ability to have clad-type fullbrings, which is a way of increasing the power of your fullbring. I didn't know that's how it worked. :\

And again with the Ichigo and his "It's my responsibility" schtick. XD

So Invaders Must Die now affects the real world? Does that mean he could "Fast Forward" or "Slow down" time in the real world? Scary.

Ahaha, "Kuchiki, I want that guy, he looks stronger" XD And besides, Kenpachi's past is pretty simple, I don't think he could mess with it to much, other than the typical "Tsukishima beat Aizen" stuff.

So I wonder if Riruka will try to change sides...
Old September 7th, 2011 (06:48 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
So much for the fullb- Oh, they came back. Nice Pokémon reference (?).

He's dead.

Wait, he's back again.

Aaaaand... chatrooms. Byakuya saying the F-word? Oh translators.

WHAT IN THE HOLY NAME OF-

...Now that fight was short. o_o

Old September 7th, 2011 (07:13 AM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Spoiler:
So much for the fullb- Oh, they came back. Nice Pokémon reference (?).

He's dead.

Wait, he's back again.

Aaaaand... chatrooms. Byakuya saying the F-word? Oh translators.

WHAT IN THE HOLY NAME OF-

...Now that fight was short. o_o
Spoiler:
I think it was Kenpachi saying the F-word.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/66136137/15

Bottom right corner. That's Kenpachi, right?
Old September 7th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:

Aha, Yukio was spot on, he DOES sound like a geezer.

"Don't forget to kill him once the battle's over," this is kind of interesting. Especially since Tsukishima seems to have a kind of... respect almost, for Sushigawara. Ironically, he was talking about "leaving out friends", though his powers allow him to create false friends with a slice of his sword - though he could be sarcastic. This also shows a bit more about Ginjou and almost how ruthless he is, but as a villain, he's wary of even those who fight with him, and does not want them to become too strong. Perhaps the fact that he told Tsukishima shows even more about their relationship.

Godamnit Ichigo, seriously, if you really want to protect people, you need to learn that just because you caused it does NOT mean that only you have to fix it. If you have a bunch of captains and lieutenants behind you, FIGHT WITH THEM. Honestly.

I think Yukio's lines would've been funnier if he used Pokemon lines.

Wow, Ikkaku just stabbed right through him. I think my eyes actually widened when I read that.

Hitsugaya and Yukio (I guessed right!)
Ikkaku and Shishigawara
Byakuya and Tsukishima (also guessed right!)
Kenpachi and Giriko (I'm good at this XD)
Which leaves either Renji and/or Rukia, with Jackie and/or Riruka. I think Rukia will pair with Riruka, and Renji with Jackie, unless they fight together.

I actually do think that the shinigami will murder the Fullbringers. Except maybe Trollkishima, because he's needed for the plot.

...That's it for Giriko. Well, he got slashed in half, but it's possible that his abilities might be able to reverse or undo that - since his powers are based on time (anyone see the almost irony in the time user versus the Kenpachi?). It would be very boring and very lame if that was all that Kenpachi did. Yes, we know that he's strong. But are the Fullbringers THAT much weaker by comparison?

Overall, kinda eh.

If you had to chose in battle... High Level Espada, or High Level Captain?
spoilered because *shrug*
Spoiler:
In general: Captain. The logic follows that "a Vasto Lorde is stronger than a Captain" (probably an average captain, or maybe a strong captain), but an Arrancarised Vasto Lorde would be a high level captain at least.

Though if I were to look at the Espada that we know, and the canon Captains, I'd go with the Espada. There's no way I'm going to fight people like Yamamoto, Aizen, Urahara, Unohana or Shunsui. Compare that to Starrk, Barragan, Hallibel and Ulqui~... No doubt.

Spoiler:
I don't remember if this has already been mentioned, but does anybody else think that any background info on Ginjou and his status as a substitute shinigami will come in the form of additional Turn Back The Pendulum chapters? I kinda hope it does, because those were fun to read. (I have recently been rereading the whole series and I just finished the Pendulum arc.)
Spoiler:
Unless Kubo wanted to really condense it to half a chapter, that sounds logical. Especially since there have been rumours of a TBtP2, and if I remember right, in one of the Bleach: Unmasked character books, there were many Lieuts and Captains that have not appeared in the manga/anime properly, yet.

Old September 7th, 2011 (01:15 PM).
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:
They all have a bad habit of slashing their opponents while they're still talking/ranting/basking in power....
Giriko: "What's going on? You wanna beat us all alone?" *Ichigo slashes at them*
Later: "blahblahblah So now I own infinite powers! Power--" *Kenpachi slices him and blood spurts out of him*
~Music is life
Old September 7th, 2011 (04:50 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:

I think Yukio's lines would've been funnier if he used Pokemon lines.

(anyone see the almost irony in the time user versus the Kenpachi?).
Spoiler:
True dat. XD

Uh, I don't see the irony. >__> Care to explain?

Quote originally posted by MeltyShard378:
Spoiler:
They all have a bad habit of slashing their opponents while they're still talking/ranting/basking in power....
Giriko: "What's going on? You wanna beat us all alone?" *Ichigo slashes at them*
Later: "blahblahblah So now I own infinite powers! Power--" *Kenpachi slices him and blood spurts out of him*
Spoiler:
I personally would consider that a good habit.
Old September 7th, 2011 (06:17 PM). Edited September 7th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
=D
An honor to meet you, Smile! taicho.

I'll get about doing my profile pretty soon.[/FONT]
The pleasure is mine =)

You got a zanpakto and squad yet?

You should watch it, it's pretty interesting. Plus, all of us club members love to discuss it. You'll notice us talk about it each week. ^__^
Which reminds me... I still need to watch this week's episode. XD

Are the current fillers that interesting? If yes, I might sit down and watch, then.

Oh, for the current DotW:
Spoiler:
Well. The Zanpakto Rebellion filler was interesting at the beginning. It decreases a bit in the middle when Kouga was introduced, though, and fell down even more drastically during the Toju arc.

The current filler, on the other hand, is so so. I like it because of the sheer amount of fight between Captains and Unohana we see in here, but the plot is nothing out of the ordinary.

And that's not so current, really. XD Zam had that like, aaaaaaaaages ago. We should change the title to Discussion of the Century or something like that

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
Zanpakuto. FTW. Didn't we already have this topic like three times?
Or is it the same one?

Here's a different version:
If you had to chose in battle... High lvl Espada or High lvl Captain?
It's the same topic. The front page isn't updated. Like I said, it should be the Discussion of the Century

ILPy got the answer on that. Though generally, considering their abilities as well, Captains would be harder to fight since they have Kido as well to back up their zanpakto abilities.

Also, I have another question, but it is spoilered:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Mmm. That sounds like an interesting idea, but I wouldn't really like it if Kubo does that. I mean, he's got a hell lot of characters already, and adding in more is just going to make you ask "Ooooh I wonder what his zanpakto does" etc. Though the fact that even Hitsugaya knows about Ginjou means that they would be newer than the Vizards, because Hitsugaya didn't know about the Vizards, right? If then it would be perfectly fine for a flashback. lol Maybe in that flashback we could see Unohana 8D

I don't have any Bleach games.

Quote originally posted by MeltyShard378:
Spoiler:
It wouldn't be Bleach if it's not that way. XD

Spoiler:
The moment I read that Ichigo was going to fight them alone, I facepalmed mentally. But on the up side, it's not going to happen.

I wonder why Kenpachi did not target Ginjou, but Tsukishima instead. I mean, in terms of strength, you could clearly see that Ginjou is somewhat stronger than Tsukishima.

Byakuya vs Tsukishima is going to be a what...? Prideful fight. Whatever. XD

I just hope the same thing is not going to happen with Yammy. I mean, while we see pages of Ichigo in slow motion slashing at Ginjou, suddenly all the other Fullbringers are dead. >.>

I didn't understand Yukio's and Giriko's power extensions at all.

Seems like the only fullbringer who is going to survive is Shishigawara. Mmmmph. I like Yukio :<
I bet Hitsugaya is going to get ANOTHER new technique. lol

Old September 7th, 2011 (06:41 PM).
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote originally posted by smile!:
The pleasure is mine =)

You got a zanpakto and squad yet?
Nope, I'm waiting for a captain to evaluate me pick me, and after that I'll work on my zanpakuto.

Was it as hard as Fire Emblem? And did it have things like unit promotion and whatnot? If so, I might get it...xD
Well maybe, but I don't really know because I told you, I grinded a hell lot, and it became easy after that. Here are some differences between Fire Emblem and The 3rd Phantom (let's call it T3P):
  • When units die in T3P you can use them in the next chapter, they just lose all experience gained in the chapter they died in.
  • Instead of promotions, your units learn shikai/bankai and kidou abilities through experience.
  • Max level is 99 instead of 20(+20) (yes, MOAR grind)
  • Enemy bosses respawn
  • There is a bonus reward on almost EVERY chapter, under the condition of beating it fast, even if it's not saying it on the victory conditions.
  • There is a single common inventory which all units can use anytime, therefore when a weapon is equipped all units gain the benefits and whatnot.
  • Between chapters, there's something called 'Free time', where you interact with characters from soul society/real world. Much like the 'support conversation' in FE, but in a much broader extent and with other benefits than affinity.
  • You recruit characters through a pattern of conversations in Free Time, instead of meeting them in the battlefield.
  • You get to name your character (and his/her zanpakutou) and later on you get to choose between three different shikai (the bankai is always one iirc)
Well that's about it. Side note: The story begins from Turn Back the Pendulum era, something you might like even more.

Manga comments:

Spoiler:
More herp derp moments, but horrah for actual battle time. Wow, and to think I liked giriko's character and attitude. He really became an annoying old geezer since last chapter.

Anyone else felt a bit OYEAH when Ginjo said that they're going to kill Tsukishima after the battle ends? I did.
Old September 7th, 2011 (06:47 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Nope, I'm waiting for a captain to evaluate me pick me, and after that I'll work on my zanpakuto.

Well maybe, but I don't really know because I told you, I grinded a hell lot, and it became easy after that. Here are some differences between Fire Emblem and The 3rd Phantom (let's call it T3P):
  • When units die in T3P you can use them in the next chapter, they just lose all experience gained in the chapter they died in.
  • Instead of promotions, your units learn shikai/bankai and kidou abilities through experience.
  • Max level is 99 instead of 20(+20) (yes, MOAR grind)
  • Enemy bosses respawn
  • There is a bonus reward on almost EVERY chapter, under the condition of beating it fast, even if it's not saying it on the victory conditions.
  • There is a single common inventory which all units can use anytime, therefore when a weapon is equipped all units gain the benefits and whatnot.
  • Between chapters, there's something called 'Free time', where you interact with characters from soul society/real world. Much like the 'support conversation' in FE, but in a much broader extent and with other benefits than affinity.
  • You recruit characters through a pattern of conversations in Free Time, instead of meeting them in the battlefield.
  • You get to name your character (and his/her zanpakutou) and later on you get to choose between three different shikai (the bankai is always one iirc)
Well that's about it. Side note: The story begins from Back the Pendulum era, something you might like even more.

Manga comments:

Spoiler:
More herp derp moments, but horrah for actual battle time. Wow, and to think I liked giriko's character and attitude. He really became an annoying old geezer since last chapter.

Anyone else felt a bit OYEAH when Ginjo said that they're going to kill Tsukishima after the battle ends? I did.
You should create your zanpakuto first. :p And you can ask to join. Of course, the more you post here, the more likely you'll succeed in being made Captain of one of the remaining squads. XD

I WANT THAT GAME. Moar grinding sounds fun, unique characters sound fun, learning kidou sounds fun, the whole thing sounds fun. XD Thanks for letting me know about it.

Spoiler:
XD Ahaha, I did too. I hope they actually do. ^__^
Old September 7th, 2011 (07:01 PM).
Truality
Left for good

You should create your zanpakuto first. :p And you can ask to join. Of course, the more you post here, the more likely you'll succeed in being made Captain of one of the remaining squads. XD

I WANT THAT GAME. Moar grinding sounds fun, unique characters sound fun, learning kidou sounds fun, the whole thing sounds fun. XD Thanks for letting me know about it.

Spoiler:
XD Ahaha, I did too. I hope they actually do. ^__^
Well I will get to work on it asap then!

T3P is the only tactical Bleach game ever created, all others are probably action fighting games, like Tekken. That's why I love it so much. Though it's a shame it didn't exploit the DS engine much. Go watch a gameplay video of it on youtube
Old September 7th, 2011 (08:11 PM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Come join mine! Well you can pick which one you want to join, based on your preference. Maybe because of the members here, maybe because your favorite character from the series is in that Squad, whatever. =D

Speaking of that, who is your favorite character btw?

Spoiler:
Where'd you read that they were going to kill Tsukishima? o.o I thought they were talking about Shishigawara?

Old September 7th, 2011 (08:17 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Come join mine! Well you can pick which one you want to join, based on your preference. Maybe because of the members here, maybe because your favorite character from the series is in that Squad, whatever. =D

Spoiler:
Where'd you read that they were going to kill Tsukishima? o.o I thought they were talking about Shishigawara?
No, he should join mine! XD

Spoiler:
...Holy crap, how did I misread that three times and discuss it here? It does say Shishigawara. >__> *headdesk*
Old September 7th, 2011 (08:26 PM).
Truality
Left for good

How about this: I'll introduce my zanpakutou to you, and Captain commander decides which squad I join. I wouldn't like to decide myself.

Spoiler:
My favourite character is Urahara Kisuke, obvious reason is obvious.

Awww, and I got happy for nothin'.

Spoiler:
I misread it, too. Darn.
Old September 7th, 2011 (09:03 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Hey I just noticed something:

Spoiler:

That has to be Ginjou's badge, right? Major foreshadowing there that we couldn't even fathom!
Old September 7th, 2011 (10:51 PM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Well, I wouldn't be knowing what went on there xD;
It's difficult reading Kubo's pages sometimes.

I would only be thinking "oh, Ichigo's badge or something. Whatever" >_>

Old September 8th, 2011 (09:25 AM). Edited September 8th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
"Shinigami Recruitment Centre! Golden!"
Quote originally posted by Smile!:
Come join mine!
Quote originally posted by Pikapal:
No, he should join mine! XD
BAN! KAI!
GEMINI HYPERBEAM/TWIN CANNON OVERDRIVE Non-canon move
*ambushes captains Smile! and Pikapal who were talking to Truality*
*both are send flying to the stars*
*ejects spend reiatsu clips, retracts both cannons and releases helmet*

Capt. Ilpyeh, watch my back for those two while I "recruit" this soon to be member of squad 12. Unless you want a crack at it.

Mine as well! You should check out our squad page! If you like Urahara and his science stuff, you will be perfect for our squad. We experiment on involuntary volunteers from our Soul Society. Its fun! XD We make clones, special items for combat, steal cookies from the 10th squad and have an army of minions.
Your choice!
(Also, we require a certain degree of awesomeness and science in our member's zanpakuto, but since Urahara is you favorite, I doubt that will be a problem.)

Manga:
Spoiler:
Get ready with the lost limb counter! I predict carnage!
So Ichigo's fullbring was a full clad type and by taking it, the others became full clad as well? What would happen if other fullbring would be combined?

I think that the fullbrings won't die that easly though, Yukio's power might give them extra lives or something. Or another illusion thing. Sharingan
Eitherway it might go on for a while. I hope not. Also Urahara and Isshin are still on scene. We'll see. :/

Quote originally posted by Pikapal:
Hey I just noticed something
Spoiler:
Didn't we already knew that? Or was it just me and I forgot to mention it?

Old September 8th, 2011 (02:42 PM). Edited September 8th, 2011 by Truality.
Truality
Left for good

Spoiler:

That has to be Ginjou's badge, right? Major foreshadowing there that we couldn't even fathom!
Nah I definately remember that. It's just that at the time we waited for it to make sense.

Also, I updated my profile, a bit. I also made a manga page-styled shikai release and uploaded it there.

And I found an older fanart I made of Ulquiorra Schiffer, enjoy:

Spoiler:
Old September 8th, 2011 (07:51 PM). Edited September 8th, 2011 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Yup. I noticed that before. That's what I thought when they revealed who Ginjou was. "Oh, that's why he had that..."

BAN! KAI!
*counters bankai with Earth Ace*

You do not interrupt a Captain while he is talking. *deathglare*

FYI, I can perfectly imitate Unohana's smile and deathglare. Ask ILPy if you do not believe. Well, maybe not perfectly but still...

Also, I updated my profile, a bit. I also made a manga page-styled shikai release and uploaded it there.
Woah, that looks cool XD Now I wish I'm good at drawing so I can do one too

Looking forward to your zanpakto =D It looks interesting.

Old September 8th, 2011 (08:06 PM).
-Jared-
Community Supporter

BAN! KAI!

Spoiler:
Didn't we already knew that? Or was it just me and I forgot to mention it?
*Air slides* What the heck? Can't I have a conversation WITHOUT been sent blasting off? I can't believe I just said that

Well, it appears I am being slow again. -__- We should keep track of all the times I go "WAIT LOOK AT THIS THIS WAS LIKE FORESHADOWING" and you all go "Duh, we knew that." Anybody wanna take that on? XD

Nah I definately remember that. It's just that at the time we waited for it to make sense.

Spoiler:
Your art is awesome. All there is to it. ^__^ I can't wait for your Zanpakuto ability. :D
Old September 8th, 2011 (10:55 PM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Maybe I should start doing some Bleach fan art too.

It's surely been a while.

Old September 9th, 2011 (02:16 AM).
Truality
Left for good

Thank you, I appreciate the freedback. :]

I'm planning to draw the details of shikai/bankai in manga pages, too.

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Maybe I should start doing some Bleach fan art too.

It's surely been a while.
Yay, I'm really looking forward to it! Judging from your manga on DA you're one great artist.

Also, guys, you I could draw for you if you want. There are just two requirements here:
  • Details from you
  • Free time from me
Old September 9th, 2011 (01:04 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Uh, I don't see the irony. >__> Care to explain?
Woops, I don't think that's quite as fitting in this club Ignore that.
Spoiler:
Mmm. That sounds like an interesting idea, but I wouldn't really like it if Kubo does that. I mean, he's got a hell lot of characters already, and adding in more is just going to make you ask "Ooooh I wonder what his zanpakto does" etc. Though the fact that even Hitsugaya knows about Ginjou means that they would be newer than the Vizards, because Hitsugaya didn't know about the Vizards, right? If then it would be perfectly fine for a flashback. lol Maybe in that flashback we could see Unohana 8D
Spoiler:
We've already seen some of the character's in the character books, though, so he just needs to put them in a scene in the manga

How about this: I'll introduce my zanpakutou to you, and Captain commander decides which squad I join. I wouldn't like to decide myself.

If I was Zam, I'd probably throw you in to an empty squad, so that we have at least one member in it.

Also, Urahara, awesome 8D

"Shinigami Recruitment Centre! Golden!"

BAN! KAI!

Capt. Ilpyeh, watch my back for those two while I "recruit" this soon to be member of squad 12. Unless you want a crack at it.
Eh, I'm actually against having people join my squad for the sake of getting the new member. Personally, I'll wait and check a few things first (how active they are, would they be likely to be active for a while, what's their zanpakutou like, and most importantly, what their personality is like). I've had a few chats with Tru (you mind if I call you that?) on MSN, and he's mentioned that he's not too good at Maths so...

I'll wait a bit longer before I properly offer a seat.

We make clones, special items for combat, steal cookies from the 10th squad and have an army of minions.
Only you steal cookies <.<

Spoiler:
8O Awesome
I've already commented on it, soyeah.
Old September 9th, 2011 (09:21 PM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Also, guys, you I could draw for you if you want. There are just two requirements here:
  • Details from you
  • Free time from me
That sounds cool 8D I'll try to describe myself... later. XD

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
We've already seen some of the character's in the character books, though, so he just needs to put them in a scene in the manga
Spoiler:
Who, the unknown Lieutenants? Well, unless they had a change in the ranks ever since Hitsugaya became a Captain, then sure, we might see them. Otherwise it'll just be the old faces again.

Though yeah. When Ginjou was around, it's possible that Htisugaya is still an unranked shinigami.

Well, it appears I am being slow again. -__- We should keep track of all the times I go "WAIT LOOK AT THIS THIS WAS LIKE FORESHADOWING" and you all go "Duh, we knew that." Anybody wanna take that on? XD
Ah, don't worry. I too get that kind of blur sometimes. XD

Old September 11th, 2011 (06:34 PM).
Truality
Left for good

Hey I just found a picture from ep133 that won't let me stop laughing.

Spoiler:

Get it?

Also:
Spoiler:
I would love to see all of the past lieutenants and whatnot in such a reference.
By the way, I think that the specific past time is all linked together, so therefore when these events occured, Hitsugaya was still a roamer and Hinamori was probably just a freshman in the academy. Same stage of timeline for Renji, Rukia and the others.

Also believe me, The 3rd Phantom fills a lot of plotholes, even though they're not official.

Sponsored Links