The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
But you know, Crunchyroll is going to be broadcasting Bleach officially for people in the USA with official Viz subs. I mean, whatever you say, but I'm just letting you know that it is "technically" going to be official releases there...
Well, that's still subs, and subs are not shown on TV.
Funimation streams subs of the latest episodes on their website, but I still require and use spoiler tags in the One Piece club on sppf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
No problem x3. I'm glad you like it as I had to seriously try not to make it overpowered. I've thought long and hard about this but I want to be captain of squad 7...that's not taken right. If you could link me the insignas then that would be great :3. I have make my banner...man I hope its not a lot of work and do the whole squad page post.
Alright, I will add you as Captain of Squad 7.
Congrats on your new position!

Here is the link to the insignias on my photobucket account. IF you need a password to view my album, it's should be "Zameric".

Also, there is a new discussion of the week. Sorry I didn't have it up sooner, but I was away today getting my learner's permit to drive.

Last edited by Zameric; June 23rd, 2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old June 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:

{This is the Squad 10 post. I will fill it in later, but I wanted to get the banner up. Do you guys like it?}
Well... The image is a bit blur, but other than that, it's fine.
I'd like to see how the completed page will look like

Oh congratulations Eternal Nightmare for becoming a Captain~ =D

This week's topic:
Probably Gin. He's badass XDD I'll add more later if I remember any more villains.

I know someone will answer Aizen. XP

Old June 8th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
I still need to work on my banner. I haven't even started it yet. T~T
...Do you know any good website where I can edit pictures?

...How did you know my answer would be Aizen-sama!? >.>
I like Aizen-sama because he intelligent, powerful, and tricked every on of those Soul Reapers! =]

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Boy it's been a while.

Congrats, Eternal Nightmare, and nice Zanpakutou. It's definitely not overpowered, with the limitations you've put.

Also, minchan, it's a good banner, but like smile! said, it is quite blurry.

Who is your favorite villian (anime/game/movie) and why?
Aizen, since I'm not too big a fan of Muramasa/Jin/Amagai (and I don't play the games). That, and he's quite smart.
Also, can you post the weekly discussion in your post as well, please? It's slightly annoying to have to go to the first page to see it, especially if Pokecommunity's being buggy.
Old June 8th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Aizen, since I'm not too big a fan of Muramasa/Jin/Amagai (and I don't play the games). That, and he's quite smart.
Also, can you post the weekly discussion in your post as well, please? It's slightly annoying to have to go to the first page to see it, especially if Pokecommunity's being buggy.
Well, it was late when I made that post, and I didn't feel like answering it then. It's not that hard for you to go to the first post and get it yourself. >.<

Well my favorite lead villian was Jin Kariya. He's strong, manipulative, and suave looking. Plus he wasn't godmod like Aizen. Although I didn't care for his idea of wiping out the last of the Bounts along with Soul Society.
My favorite lesser villians were Dordonii and Gantenbainne. They were cool and strong, but they did have some of the personallity flaws like some of the current Espada.
Although, I still have the Amagai arc to watch (whenever they release the dubs e.e) and I haven't played any of the games.

Old June 8th, 2010, 03:29 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hmm... I don't really like the villains... If I had to choose one it would probably be Kusaka because he's Shiro-chan's friend. XD

As for my banner, I know it's blurry - I actually like making stuff like that... I may decide to sharpen it up a bit, but I also may decide to leave it as it is now - it adds more mystery to it. XD
Old June 8th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Like are we talking about main main villians in each arc.

If not, Grimmjow because he is a cool character and badass to boot.

If we are, then Aizen I suppose. Its because he is diabolical, manipulative, smart, and cunning.

@minichan- I agree with the others way to blurry and green. Sorry green isn't my fav color o3o.

Also thanks for the congrads guy, I will strive to be a good captain as you. All hopefully are xD. I still have to make my banner but my computer has been acting stupid lately, so I've been getting online through my phone. I have a feeling its nearing the end D:.
Old June 8th, 2010, 04:35 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Well it's green because it's the inside color of Shiro-chan's haori. That's how I did the userbars too - according to the captain's haori inside color. I'm not a huge fan of green either.

I probably will sharpen up the image at some point but not now because the .psd file is on the other computer. XD
Old June 8th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

TT^TT No one answered my question...
Oh well... =P

Atleast some peeople respect Aizen-sama as a villain!

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM
PPS Morphine
Beginning Trainer

OMG JOINAGE! :D

Bleach is dee sheez :D
Old June 8th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
TT^TT No one answered my question...
Oh well... =P

Atleast some peeople respect Aizen-sama as a villain!
Well it was kind of off topic. And if you need a picture editor, you can download Paint.NET for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS Morphine View Post
OMG JOINAGE! :D

Bleach is dee sheez :D
Please go back and re-read the rules before I can let you join.

Old June 8th, 2010, 07:33 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Since I'm siding with Aizen, I'd say Yamamoto's my favorite villain. His fights were pretty badass.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:37 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I still need to work on my banner. I haven't even started it yet. T~T
...Do you know any good website where I can edit pictures?

...How did you know my answer would be Aizen-sama!? >.>
I like Aizen-sama because he intelligent, powerful, and tricked every on of those Soul Reapers! =]
As Zam said, Paint.NET is pretty good. And it's free compared to PS

Because it's obvious XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
My favorite lesser villians were Dordonii and Gantenbainne. They were cool and strong, but they did have some of the personallity flaws like some of the current Espada..
Ooooh. If you're counting Arrancars too, then I'll say Sun Sun. XD She's pretty funny, the way she makes her other 2 friends bicker with each other. And her release is pretty cool. Pity we didn't get to see more of her Resurreccion's power.

I thought when you said 'villains', you meant big/important ones. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
Since I'm siding with Aizen, I'd say Yamamoto's my favorite villain. His fights were pretty badass.
o.o You're on the other side! XDD
But yeah, Yamamoto though fricking annoying at the best of times is pretty cool.
Spoiler:
Ennetsu Jigoku is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see it in the anime XD

Old June 9th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Well, it was late when I made that post, and I didn't feel like answering it then. It's not that hard for you to go to the first post and get it yourself. >.<
I'm just saying that it'd be easier, for future reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Like are we talking about main main villians in each arc.

If not, Grimmjow because he is a cool character and badass to boot.

If we are, then Aizen I suppose. Its because he is diabolical, manipulative, smart, and cunning.
It seems like almost everyone prefers someone else over Aizen XD. If I can choose a "lesser villain" it'd be Ulquiorra.
Old June 9th, 2010, 03:11 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

I think it's cheating to call Yamamoto a villain... Even if you ARE on Aizen's side. (I don't like Aizen or his supporters. RAWR.)

I'm gonna work on my sandals now~
Old June 9th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

...I don't think that it was off-topic. T~T
I only needed it so I could create the banner....

Yeah! More Aizen-sama supporters!
I hate Yamamoto! He's annoying!
"You must not."
=.=

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 9th, 2010, 06:19 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

I agree that Yamamoto is annoying, but he's still not as evil as Aizen. -.-;;

Aizen = Fail
Yamamoto = Average
SHIRO-CHAN = EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!

nuffsed

EDIT:

Oh yeah... I finished the right waraji sandal... It turned out okay, but I might redo it. I'm working on the left one now, and I think I have a way to improve it. So if it turns out too different, I will redo the right one. I'll upload pictures when I am done making the pair I will be wearing to AnimeNEXT.

Last edited by minchan; June 9th, 2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old June 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Aizen-sama=winwinwinwinwinwiwnwin
=]

Spoiler:

Chapter 407 was awesome!
Wow...Gin really did seemed frightened in that chapter, even if just a little.
But...it looks like the people who predicted that Ichigo's friends in Karakura town would wakeup were correct... Hmm... I wonder what'll happen in the next chapter. @_@
I can't wait!!!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:15 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Anime:

Spoiler:
I like how they added Harribel's reminiscence. IIRC that was never in the manga. Her whole mask was awesome <3

Manga
Spoiler:
I wonder what Isshin meant by Ichigo not understanding Aizen's reiatsu... Hmmm.

"What are you going to do instead? Cry?" XDD

"Captain Aizen decided to be a little naughty." Trust you, Gin. XD

I wonder what 'bad thing' will happen if they don't do anything about the reiatsu train thing... Hmm.. And what did Gin say again? That it's a being that dwells in the realm of reason? @.@ what's that? It sounds cool, nevertheless

Oh God. Another frickin' Getsuga Tenshou. Damnit Kubo. Get a grip already. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ever bored of that move. =.=

Hmmm. I wonder if Bleach really does end after this. I hope not >.< Much as I don't like the plot, it's the only manga that I keep up-to-date with apart from Detective Conana lol. But then even if it continues, with such plotholes, it wouldn't be good either.

And we still haven't seen Unohana =(

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon

Guess which Bleach character I like! XD

I am up-to-date on anime and manga, all getting interesting now isn't it.
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
I wonder what Isshin meant by Ichigo not understanding Aizen's reiatsu... Hmmm.

"What are you going to do instead? Cry?" XDD

"Captain Aizen decided to be a little naughty." Trust you, Gin. XD

I wonder what 'bad thing' will happen if they don't do anything about the reiatsu train thing... Hmm.. And what did Gin say again? That it's a being that dwells in the realm of reason? @.@ what's that? It sounds cool, nevertheless

Oh God. Another frickin' Getsuga Tenshou. Damnit Kubo. Get a grip already. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ever bored of that move. =.=

Hmmm. I wonder if Bleach really does end after this. I hope not >.< Much as I don't like the plot, it's the only manga that I keep up-to-date with apart from Detective Conana lol. But then even if it continues, with such plotholes, it wouldn't be good either.

And we still haven't seen Unohana =(
I had no idea you were on Pokecommunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
Guess which Bleach character I like! XD

I am up-to-date on anime and manga, all getting interesting now isn't it.
Seeing as how this is your first post, I'm guessing you want to join. If so, then please re-read the rules.

Spoiler:
I kind of liked this chapter. There was enough to move the plot along, but a big problem, I think with Bleach in general, is that some characters end up being left forgotten. Urahara and Yoruichi is defeated, but what are they doing? Are they just unconsious or something? So Isshin was the only one who can actually do anything?

A "Realm of Reason"? That's interesting, especially from a scientific view of Reiatsu and Reason being 2 more forms of "energy" and universes.

Based on what I could see, Aizen blew Kototsu with his mind/Reiatsu. I hope the latter.

"Reason exists for those who can not go on living without clinging to it." At first this confused me. I suppose, thinking it over, he's basically saying "I don't care what I do, I can do what I want now that I'm so strong."

"Let's go to the Edge of Reason" either this is a physical place (Soul King's Universe?) a mental place (meaning there shall be a, literaly, insane fight) or just a metaphor.

Isshin likes to headbutt, it seems XD.

Page 9, where Isshin walks past Ichigo, reminds me of when Byakuya fought Ichigo and broke his Zanpakutou in half, very near the beginning.

"You gonna sit there and cry? Whining about how you weren't able to protect something again?" This was harsh. If I'm right, he's referencing Masaki. That's a bit of a harsh (though effective) way to get Ichigo to come.

Ah, how conveniant, Aizen and Gin are a bit away from Karakura, so Ichigo and Isshin can catch up.

Woah woah woah, the Precipe World is cut off from time and space. And then he says Kototsu was meant to stop people from staying there for a long time.
I suppose the Precipe World acts like a sort-of last minute Room of Spirit and Time rip off from Dragonball Z. Also, one big Deus ex Machina.

"The Final Getsuga Tenshou" = Super Kamehameha?

Wait, that's Keigo, right? Which means that Muzuiro and Tatsuki are likely to be there as well. Urahara was with them for a bit, so it's possible that Urahara told them all about Ichigo and Aizen (and since they can see souls, they can probably see Aizen and Gin). I think that maybe, just maybe, these 3 can hold off Aizen and Gin for Ichigo to come (because we don't know where their Senkai Gate ends in Soul Society).
Old June 10th, 2010, 01:35 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Uwahhh Thh-that chapter was AWESOMESAUCENESSSSSSSSS

Spoiler:
OMGOMGOMG

Did anyone else get a slight feeling of Gin beginning to doubt Aizen? I didn't get *much* of a feeling of that, but slightly. ;; Just my (usually wrong) speculation.
XD

Anyway I guess this means the Karakura residents are awake now... or is it just the spiritually aware people??

Anyway, Who is able to see/sense spirits in Karakura... Lemme try to list them...

Karin & Yuzu
Tatsuki
Keigo
Mizuiro?
Chizuru?
Don Kanonji
Ururu & Jinta
Ryuken Ishida (Uryu's father)
...Anyone else I'm forgetting that isn't in the Fake Karakura town or Hueco Mundo??

(those with a question mark are ones I don't remember if they can see/sense spirits or not...)

I WANT MORE BLEACH RAWR I CAN'T WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! GRAHHHH
Old June 10th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
I haven't read the manga yet, but I have been reading all of you guys spoilers. I'm so pumped can't wait to read this chapter :D.

In other non club related things, my computer is dead :'<.
Old June 10th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:

I doubt Keigo and the rest of them are going to do anything. They may attempt to stop Aizen, but I doubt they'll really get too far...
Yeah...

Oh... and are there any other image-editing websites that I can use to create my banner?

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Oh... and are there any other image-editing websites that I can use to create my banner?
I don't know of any image editing websites, but you should have Paint pre-installed on your comp if you use a Windows OS. Or you can go buy Photoshop.

Quote:
Uwahhh Thh-that chapter was AWESOMESAUCENESSSSSSSSS

Spoiler:
OMGOMGOMG

Did anyone else get a slight feeling of Gin beginning to doubt Aizen? I didn't get *much* of a feeling of that, but slightly. ;; Just my (usually wrong) speculation.
XD

Anyway I guess this means the Karakura residents are awake now... or is it just the spiritually aware people??

Anyway, Who is able to see/sense spirits in Karakura... Lemme try to list them...

Karin & Yuzu
Tatsuki
Keigo
Mizuiro?
Chizuru?
Don Kanonji
Ururu & Jinta
Ryuken Ishida (Uryu's father)
...Anyone else I'm forgetting that isn't in the Fake Karakura town or Hueco Mundo??

(those with a question mark are ones I don't remember if they can see/sense spirits or not...)

I WANT MORE BLEACH RAWR I CAN'T WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! GRAHHHH
Spoiler:
You forgot about Kon. ;p
I doubt Ururu & Jinta will try to stall Aizen/Gin.
Ryuken can probably give one or both of them a good fight till Isshin/Ichigo get there.
I doubt Tatsuki, Keigo and Chizuru got any abilities, unless Kubo takes fro that Karakura Raiser omake.
And I'm guessing Tessai is there for Ururu & Jinta's protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I had no idea you were on Pokecommunity.
Ahahaha, either he slipped up or got bored of secretly trolling you.
I found out through a convo on WLM, but he asked me not to tell you. ;p

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links