The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Who's your favorite and least favorite Arrancar?
My favorite Arrancar is Grimmjow. He's the cool, bad-ass dude in the group! :D

My least favorite Arrancar would probably have to be
Charlotte Chuhlhourne.
I just shudder every time I see his resurrección... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Btw, If still possible, can you use this data? As a captain, I made a few changes.
Offense:90
Defense:70
Mobility:70
Kido:70
Spiritual Power:80
Intellect:100
Physical Strength:80
Stamina:80
Total:650
Alright, I'm make you new chart later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
...This isn't Bleach related, but HOW CAN COOKIES BE GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO ANYTHING? They don't have genes! And even so, does that mean you are eating living creatures? 0__0
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Also... COOKIES ARE RELATED TO EVERYTHING. EVEN BLEACH. =w=
You both just won 10 internets each! :p

Last edited by Zameric; October 7th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old October 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality
Oh you're so gonna regret this in the comic. ;D
>.>
Oy, don't forget, you are my lieutenant, so you're my accomplice.

Who's your favorite and least favorite arrancar?

Fav: Starrk. His other half of his soul is girl who becomes twin guns. Which shoots zero's. And wolfs. Which explodes. Need I go on?
Least fav: Yammy. He somehow reminds me of Omaeda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
Alright, I'm make you new chart later today.
Yay! :D

Edit:
I totally forgot, but I found this a while back:
Spoiler:

Now dress it up as a shingami and we have a mascot. XD

Last edited by RASENCERO; October 7th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim. Or, let's start slow first and relate it with cytoskeletons. Go.

Quote:
They aren't. Lets take bone cells here for example. Basically, the absorb nutrients and stuff, produce intra-cellular certain materials with help from specific enzymes and proteins and deposit the substance around them. This goes on until they are enclosed in the substance and become dormant. For mass production bacteria are used to make, for example, medicine, vaccines but also food products and such. Bacteria have circular DNA so its relatively easy to manipulate them and build in codes for what you want. And bacteria are on everything. So you Always eat them!
Class dismissed. XD
Baked cookies have dead bacteria, their genes are dead.

Mhm. Eh, I don't have any. XD I could say I hate Yammy the most, but for the favorite, I don't have any. I guess. Though I love Tia Halibel's powers

Quote:
Edit:
I totally forgot, but I found this a while back:
Spoiler:

8D COOL

Old October 7th, 2011, 04:35 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Who is your favorite/least favorite arrancar

My favorite would be Nel Tu, because she is a good guy. XD my least favorite would be Nnoitra. He was annoying. XD I would have used a different word but it would have been censored. XD

Also, I would have quoted you but it is currently difficult for me, but thanks for the internets, Zameric!
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:51 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile!
If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim.

8D COOL
Now there's food for thought.

I got bored and had an idea. With paint I made this. XD

I tried to make him looked more "baked". Sadly, the edges became a bit pixelated.

Old October 8th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
...This isn't Bleach related, but HOW CAN COOKIES BE GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO ANYTHING? They don't have genes! And even so, does that mean you are eating living creatures? 0__0
Ahaha, I love how I say a joke and someone flips over it XD

We could take a more ABSTRACT understanding of the word "gene". If DNA is the sequence that self-replicates and is unique to each organism, then you could take the "replication" idea further, and call the recipe of the cookie its DNA (in which case "cookies" in general is the "organism"; defining between cookies would be like defining between cells - so another DNA sequence, such as that for cake, would create a completely different organism).

Or you could take a more physically-based, abstract idea (oxymoron?) and called the sequence of atoms that make up the cookie its "DNA". In which case, they would be atom-for-atom identical to the base cookie.

Though there are obvious problems that Rasen shall now point out:

Quote:
You know, chart-wise. I think my balance will be in that direction. I didn't mean you personally. Unless you want a go at it?
Ah, I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
You someday gonna do that chart comparison thing again? I read it when I was catching up on what I missed in my absence. Btw, I assume you mean A*B/4 -> (A*B)/4?
Of course I will, I have so much more data, how could I not! But I don't know when. In the other club, I've done stat analyses on the 20th August '10, and 19th August '11 (and I did one for this some time after 19th August '11). And I wanted to keep the pattern of "one year minus a day" that I accidentally made XD. I have a TON of ideas, though, and I think this will be my favourite stat analysis yet (especially since, depending on how much work there is, I might post it in chunks).

A*B/4 is the same thing as (A*B)/4
Division and Multiplication have the same... "magnitude" (if that's the right word), so they're both equal to each other.

Quote:
But... Those were experimental. Between the profile thing and my promotion we didn't have the time to do human testing. Or did you switch batches when we last raided the 10th squad? They always eat cookies, so its a good test to see if it tastes differently. *evil laugh*
You didn't have enough time. Don't forget, I have (almost)INFINITE TIME! BWUAHAHAHAH

Quote:
Maybe your house got banned. XD But seriously, try Hotspot shield. It blocks IP and gives a temporarily one. Also useful for site content outside your region and perfect for bypassing Megavideo time limit. Turn on when needed, turn off when done.
I'll have to remember that.

Quote:
They aren't. Lets take bone cells here for example. Basically, the absorb nutrients and stuff, produce intra-cellular certain materials with help from specific enzymes and proteins and deposit the substance around them. This goes on until they are enclosed in the substance and become dormant. For mass production bacteria are used to make, for example, medicine, vaccines but also food products and such. Bacteria have circular DNA so its relatively easy to manipulate them and build in codes for what you want. And bacteria are on everything. So you Always eat them!
Class dismissed. XD
I think you misunderstood Pikapal; he was asking how cookies could possibly be genetic. You, for some reason, went on about cells and bacteria :p

ULQUIORRA!
and I dislike Zommari and Yammy the most. They were just SO disappointing!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Awesome.
I did the same thing you did, I just kept the black border:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim. Or, let's start slow first and relate it with cytoskeletons. Go.
You could go with the idea that if you threw a cookie closer and closer to the speed of light...

OH I know, if I went on a spaceship that moved at 99% at the speed of light, and came back 50 years later (relative to you guys), I could still eat the cookie 8D
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:44 AM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
No thanks about changing, Zam. (Though I wonder why she hasn't logged in for like, a year or something... LOL)

And about my cookies...

MELTY. YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST JOB. GUARD THE AWESOME BAKERY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WITH YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET PEOPLE STEAL THOSE COOKIES!!!!

Yay.
NO ONE SHALL STEAL THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR BAKERY WHILE I'M AROUND!!! >:D

Wait, how did I log off one day, then log back in the next day to find people talking about genetics, bacteria, and the speed of light involving cookies? I eat cookies. I (now) guard cookies. The end.
~Music is life
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Sorry for the delay. Here are your new charts, Rasencero and ILP...

I and/or ILP still need to revamp charts for Merciless Cremator, Pikapal642, minchan, smile!, and CyberBlaziken.
Is there anyone I'm missing from the revamp list, or anyone who wants to have a chart made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
A*B/4 is the same thing as (A*B)/4
Division and Multiplication have the same... "magnitude" (if that's the right word), so they're both equal to each other.
PEMDAS Without the parenthesis, you do whichever comes first in order from left to right.
Although, it doesn't matter since you get the same solution. Just makes things easier to work out.

Last edited by Zameric; October 8th, 2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old October 8th, 2011, 11:16 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Now there's food for thought.

I got bored and had an idea. With paint I made this. XD

I tried to make him looked more "baked". Sadly, the edges became a bit pixelated.
THIS... THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD.

I feel like this week is also going really slowly... Well I guess with the new arc starting in the anime this coming week, things should pick up a bit more, even if only due to critique of the new voices or something... LOL
Old October 9th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltyShard378 View Post
Wait, how did I log off one day, then log back in the next day to find people talking about genetics, bacteria, and the speed of light involving cookies? I eat cookies. I (now) guard cookies. The end.
I've corrupted Rasen and Smile!. Oops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Sorry for the delay. Here are your new charts, Rasencero and ILP...

Awesome, woo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
I and/or ILP still need to revamp charts for Merciless Cremator, Pikapal642, minchan, smile!, and CyberBlaziken.
Is there anyone I'm missing from the revamp list, or anyone who wants to have a chart made?
I was quite surprised when I searched and found only 5 Oct charts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
PEMDAS Without the parenthesis, you do whichever comes first in order from left to right.
Although, it doesn't matter since you get the same solution. Just makes things easier to work out.
PEMDAS/BODMAS/Whatever is actually wrong (though it's right most of the time, in particular when you're at a younger age and questions are easier).
It says that 2-4+6 is read as:
2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4

Anyway, yeah, I generally agree that brackets/paranthesis makes things easier. I just figured that with only 3 values (all being of the same magnitude), that I didn't really need to put them in.
Quote:
I feel like this week is also going really slowly... Well I guess with the new arc starting in the anime this coming week, things should pick up a bit more, even if only due to critique of the new voices or something... LOL
Though the most active poster isn't watching the episodes...

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); October 9th, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 08:11 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
PEMDAS/BODMAS/Whatever is actually wrong (though it's right most of the time, in particular when you're at a younger age and questions are easier).
2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4
I was always taught PEMDAS as P E M&D A&S, where Multiplication and Division were treated as equal, and Addition and subtraction were treated as equal. >__>

ALSO

The Tvtropes Pantheon of the Mentalism Gods lists a certain villain that we all despise, and I love the way the entry was written. XD Look near the bottom of the page. :D
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:20 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
You could go with the idea that if you threw a cookie closer and closer to the speed of light...

OH I know, if I went on a spaceship that moved at 99% at the speed of light, and came back 50 years later (relative to you guys), I could still eat the cookie 8D
XD Okay, what about cytoskeletons?

Quote:
I've corrupted Rasen and Smile!. Oops.

2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4

Here are MC, Pikapal, minchan, smile and Cyber's charts:
Psssh, as if.

Nah, that was correct. What actually was wrong was the way we were taught. 2-4+6 isn't actually 2-(4+6), it's actually 2+(-4+6). It's the fact that all numbers (except 0) has a sign in front of them, and that the + sign is generally omitted if it's in front of the equation, which is why we don't write +2-4+6.
Are you trying to find the logicfail as in with 1=2? Hmm

Thankyou =D

Quote:

ALSO

The Tvtropes Pantheon of the Mentalism Gods lists a certain villain that we all despise, and I love the way the entry was written. XD Look near the bottom of the page. :D
Ahaha, nice. Though what does Lelouch have to do with Trollkishima? o.o

Old October 9th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I was always taught PEMDAS as P E M&D A&S, where Multiplication and Division were treated as equal, and Addition and subtraction were treated as equal. >__>
Ah, that's a more correct version. I think most people are just taught "Parenthesis/Brackets, THEN Exponents/Indeces, THEN Multiplication, THEN Divison, THEN Addition, THEN Subtraction".
The good thing is that it treats exponents/roots as one category (which it is), though I wonder how logarithms work in that... in fact... *Gets paper and pen*
Though, actually, and Smile touches on this, I think it's our notation. Generally, I don't think anyone actually gets the division and multiplication wrong, even if you swap the order (because of the way a fraction is notated - with division).
Quote:
XD Okay, what about cytoskeletons?
I don't even know what that is.

Quote:
Nah, that was correct. What actually was wrong was the way we were taught. 2-4+6 isn't actually 2-(4+6), it's actually 2+(-4+6). It's the fact that all numbers (except 0) has a sign in front of them, and that the + sign is generally omitted if it's in front of the equation, which is why we don't write +2-4+6.
Are you trying to find the logicfail as in with 1=2? Hmm
You're sort of touching in the right area.

We start with addition. The reverse of addition is subtraction (subtraction is the same thing as adding a negative number).
Repeated addition is multiplication. The reverse of multiplication is division (division is the same thing as multiplying a fraction).
Repeated multiplication is exponents. The reverse of exponents are both roots and logarithms (taking the root is the same thing as raising to the power of a fraction, and logarithms is the same thing as raising to the power of a... Idk if it has a name. Might just be called a log).

Soyeah. All subtraction can be written as addition; all division can be written as multiplication; all roots/logs can be written as powers (and visa versa; all addition can be written as subtraction of a negative number; all multiplication can be written as dividing fractions, etc.)

So when you say "2-4+6" is actually "2+(-4+6)", you're technically wrong. It's:
(2) + (-4) + (6)
Which gets four.

*Ahem* That was actually fun to write Now if you'll excuse me, I have to start writing my doctorate thesis on Hypernomial and Hyperpowers

Old October 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Ahaha, nice. Though what does Lelouch have to do with Trollkishima? o.o
XD That's what the whole things is, a massive crossover of sorts. It is a hypothetical "Pantheon of Gods" for the fictitious "TropeLand" or whatever. XD So, Lelouch is a "God" in the Pantheon, as is Trollkishima.
Old October 9th, 2011, 12:30 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I don't even know what that is.

So when you say "2-4+6" is actually "2+(-4+6)", you're technically wrong. It's:
(2) + (-4) + (6)
Which gets four.

*Ahem* That was actually fun to write Now if you'll excuse me, I have to start writing my doctorate thesis on Hypernomial and Hyperpowers

8D The cytoskeletons are the cellular components (a network of fibers, actually) that give shape to your cells and help in transport of the substances in your cells. You don't think that a vesicle goes from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus, for example, by floating, surely? There are basically three types of them: microtubules, intermediate filaments and microfilaments (also known as actin filaments). The microfilaments, the smallest of these three cytoskeletons, help cells in their movement such as cell crawling and cytoplasmic streaming (amoeba, for example, move via this). Microfilaments also aid in cytokinesis, which is vital in cell reporduction (mitosis and meiosis in animal cells).

Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell a fixed shape like the cell walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus in place.

Microtubules do both of the works mentioned above; they provide stability and involved in movement as well. Most notably, microtubules are known for their function in "pulling" the sister chromatids to their respective poles in mitosis/meiosis. In animal cells, microtubules originate from a structure called centrosome. A centrosome consists of two centrioles positioned perpendicularly to each other.

Now relate that to... cookies.
Thanks for asking, btw, that would somehow count as my Biology revision... eh

Eh, that's the same thing. You just added in two more brackets. >.> XP
Though ultimately, you'll just plug those numbers in the calculator and see what answer it spits out. Hahaha

That was fun to write too
Eh, finish your GCSE first.

I think you posted that before. Hmmmm...

Quote:

XD That's what the whole things is, a massive crossover of sorts. It is a hypothetical "Pantheon of Gods" for the fictitious "TropeLand" or whatever. XD So, Lelouch is a "God" in the Pantheon, as is Trollkishima.
Ah. Just, I don't know who Lelouch is. So yeah. XD

I should really get started on my homework. Erghh.

... You know what, that cookie looks exactly the same as the one I'm eating. *holds up cookie to screen* Hm. *eats anyway*
Okay, now I should really get started on that homework. XD

Last edited by smile!; October 9th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote:

Whoawhoawhoa, hold your horses.
Spoiler:
That's all too weird... especially if we're going to compare someone like Lelouch with someone like Tsukishima. Guy's levels below Lulu. I mean, their motives aren't the same, their principles either, and tsukishima isn't hiding his face.

Though a crossover of kinds would be epic.

Also what's with this 'how the cookie crumbles' talk.
Old October 9th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:

ALSO

I probably only know about a quarter of the characters in there.
But I couldn't stop laughing at the ones I did know.

I think my favorite part was a bullet point under The Question...
"Is on a neverending quest to prove the validity of all of Luna Lovegood's bizarre theories. He insists that he's proven at least half of them, but nobody can make heads or tails of his evidence."

I also like the part under Light Yagami...
"Has manipulated Ichigo and Ryuk into representing different views of the afterlife (or lack of)."

Old October 10th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
8D The cytoskeletons are the cellular components (a network of fibers, actually) that give shape to your cells and help in transport of the substances in your cells. You don't think that a vesicle goes from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus, for example, by floating, surely? There are basically three types of them: microtubules, intermediate filaments and microfilaments (also known as actin filaments). The microfilaments, the smallest of these three cytoskeletons, help cells in their movement such as cell crawling and cytoplasmic streaming (amoeba, for example, move via this). Microfilaments also aid in cytokinesis, which is vital in cell reporduction (mitosis and meiosis in animal cells).

Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell a fixed shape like the cell walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus in place.

Microtubules do both of the works mentioned above; they provide stability and involved in movement as well. Most notably, microtubules are known for their function in "pulling" the sister chromatids to their respective poles in mitosis/meiosis. In animal cells, microtubules originate from a structure called centrosome. A centrosome consists of two centrioles positioned perpendicularly to each other.

Now relate that to... cookies.
Thanks for asking, btw, that would somehow count as my Biology revision... eh
If cytoskeletons help shape the cells, then I'm sure there can be an analogy made with shaping a cookie...

"Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell cookie a fixed shape like the cell cookie walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell cookie that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus chocolate chips in place."

That's about as close as I can get to it.
No prob. we both got to show off our strengths 8D

Quote:
Eh, that's the same thing. You just added in two more brackets. >.> XP
I just explained how they're completely different.

Quote:
Though ultimately, you'll just plug those numbers in the calculator and see what answer it spits out. Hahaha
I used spreadsheets thank you very much.
Quote:
That was fun to write too
Eh, finish your GCSE first.
Now you know why I do it so often.
I only have about... 10 more years until I'll probably start my PhD
Quote:
I think you posted that before. Hmmmm...
I did, but I figured that most people would just have missed it completely.
Old October 11th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Weeaboo Name
Banned

And now the anime has hit the timeskip, won't bother saying much as most of us read but yeah. Loved the new opening, the band did a better song for Star Driver but the animation is nice always. Anything else....hmmm.....oh Orihime's power up is even more noticeable than it was in the manga. Orihime>Tatsuki>Rukia.
Old October 11th, 2011, 08:11 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Anime:

Spoiler:
I suppose we won't have as many comments on the anime now that we have already seen what happens, XD So, comments on the animation instead!

Inoue sliding down the pole is even funnier animated. XD And the 3-eye scene! I love it! XD

Keigo had a mohawk? ...XD

I'll probably have more of an opinion about the new seiyuu after they have more air time.
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
EPISODE SUMMARY, LONG AS ALWAYS :D
Spoiler:
AS USUAL, BLEACH SUFFERS FROM THE TOO MANY TOO LONG FLASHBACKS SYNDROME.

I like the way the new opening makes it look like a high school drama at first xD
Great way of trolling those who don't read the manga. Yeeeep, no more hollows. This will be the normal life of Ichigo Kurosaki! :D:D:D:D

They're going back to the usual Bleach feeling a bit. Old soundtracks and such. I'm liking it.
He really does look older now, too. Finally.

Mullet guy. Good voice. He feels more sinister, too.

"[some random talk]...KUROSAKI ICHIGO"
Whenever they say that, we know they're evil.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Isshin is technically a shinigami, isn't he, so why would he go to Soul Society if he die? >:|
Kubo be trolling...

"Sado said he had already found a better paid job" FORESHADOWING? :3

Those knees. o__o

And I'm liking Orihime's new hair, just like in the manga. Tatsuki's looks a bit weird though.

Orihime's gotten funnier, too :D
AND SO, THE ADVENTURE ENDS. AND HERE COMES THE FAT MOB GUY.

Ahhh... the fullbringers live REALLY boring lives... Sitting in the couch staring into oblivion, drying glasses and, uhm... well, playing PSP.

Now Riruka looks like a leader of sorts O_o
...AND THE MULLET GUY SOUNDS LIKE AN OLD MAN NOW.
I can't believe I forgot his name.

The ending. WAIT WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BOUNTOU DOLLS DOING THERE. I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE, KILLED OFF SCREEN OR SOMETHING.
Anyway, the ending is sort of boring, but has some good art. And Rukia in her old haircut >_>
It looked like Orihime was talking to some random person at first xD

The singer is good. She sounds just like Yui to me :/

THE AMAZING LIFE OF KEIGO.

And Lapras, where exactly does it show Orihime being more powered up? I want to see her badass for the first time since first time her powers activated D:

Old October 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
And I'm liking Orihime's new hair, just like in the manga. Tatsuki's looks a bit weird though.

The ending. WAIT WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BOUNTOU DOLLS DOING THERE. I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE, KILLED OFF SCREEN OR SOMETHING.
Anyway, the ending is sort of boring, but has some good art. And Rukia in her old haircut
Spoiler:
Yeah, Tatsuki's new hair-style looks like she's just wearing bad hair-extensions.

Those aren't Bounts, they're the Mod-Souls Urahara created during the filler Bount arc.
They did kind of just disappear after the Arrancar Invasion arc. :/
I'm a bit surprised they were brought back into this ending, so long after.

Old October 12th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Those aren't Bounts, they're the Mod-Souls Urahara created during the filler Bount arc.
They did kind of just disappear after the Arrancar Invasion arc. :/
I'm a bit surprised they were brought back into this ending, so long after.
Yeah, I know, but since they came at the same time I can't view them in any good light, really. And Bount dolls almost sound badass. xD

...Also, chapter.
Spoiler:
Yay, Tsukishima VS Byakuya :D

And... Ikkaku again? Those two are arguing now. isking your life for people and stuff.
Ikkaku is missing a pupil at page ten/eleven (depending on scanlator). Hi hi.

Tsukishima actually inserts his presence into anything, PHYSICALLY? That's impressive.
Holy crap, he's beating up Byuakuya. Well this is interesting.

...THEN AT LEAST WE KNOW HE'S AT LEAST AS STRONG AS ICHIGO WAS IN SS ARC :D

Last edited by Pokestick, good times.; October 12th, 2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:15 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

...Manga:

Spoiler:
Wait

What

WHAT

Wait

WHAAAAAAAAAT. And we thought he was over powered all ready, and then THIIIIS? Does this mean he could slash a Zanpakuto and affect the spirit inside? HOLY CRAP

And I thought the whole point was that he wasn't actually changing the past, but just "inserting the memories of himself" in each person's history. But here he has physically altered something due to changing it's past. Is this ability reserved for inanimate objects?

And oh yeah, I think Shishigawara is gonna be a good guy. XD
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
So Yukio won't be a good guy, but Shishiwara will... Mutter mutter >_>
...Actually, what would I know, maybe he will.

Twukishima is too OP now. :P
He could basically do whatever the hell he wanted to the world.

New Aizen? Please god no.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links