Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2010 (11:54 PM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
I had no idea you were on Pokecommunity.
XP
If you remember once you asked me where you could get animations for Pokemon moves, I asked it in this forum and even linked you to it. That was a long time ago though.

Gee, I wonder what was your expression when you knew this. XD

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Spoiler:

Karin & Yuzu
Tatsuki
Keigo
Mizuiro?
Chizuru?
Don Kanonji
Ururu & Jinta
Ryuken Ishida (Uryu's father)
...Anyone else I'm forgetting that isn't in the Fake Karakura town or Hueco Mundo??
Let's see.. I don't think Yuzu can see spirits.
Spoiler:
Because she didn't see Hebi back in the Zanpakto arc, did she? IIRC only Karin was able to see spirits. But that's moot point. Like even if they do, they wouldn't be able to stop Aizen anyway.

Well, not unless Aizen has a phobia for kids/little girls.

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
Oh... and are there any other image-editing websites that I can use to create my banner?
You could try Pixlr. But if you ask me, I'd just install PDN. It's so much easier and you don't have to go online every time you want to edit your images.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Spoiler:
You forgot about Kon. ;p
I doubt Ururu & Jinta will try to stall Aizen/Gin.
Ryuken can probably give one or both of them a good fight till Isshin/Ichigo get there.
And I'm guessing Tessai is there for Ururu & Jinta's protection.

Ahahaha, either he slipped up or got bored of secretly trolling you.
I found out through a convo on WLM, but he asked me not to tell you. ;p
Spoiler:
Kon wouldn't be able to do anything though. He was helpless even against an Arrancar, how could he stop Aizen? Unless Aizen also has a phobia for talking stuffed animals

Ururu might stall Aizen. Well, seeing the speculations so far, Aizen could be part-Hollow, and Ururu has a Hollow sensor that causes her to go into genocide mode every time she senses a Hollow. Though of course, she'd get easily crushed.

Ryuuken, yeah, he might.

Oooooh, Tessai. 8D I hope he would join in the battle. He was part of the Kido Corps right? We could be seeing more Kido 8D

Old June 11th, 2010 (08:39 AM). Edited June 12th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Spoiler:
Did anyone else get a slight feeling of Gin beginning to doubt Aizen? I didn't get *much* of a feeling of that, but slightly. ;; Just my (usually wrong) speculation.
XD
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah I think I can see that.

Spoiler:
Anyway I guess this means the Karakura residents are awake now... or is it just the spiritually aware people??

Anyway, Who is able to see/sense spirits in Karakura... Lemme try to list them...

Karin & Yuzu
Tatsuki
Keigo
Mizuiro?
Chizuru?
Don Kanonji
Ururu & Jinta
Ryuken Ishida (Uryu's father)
...Anyone else I'm forgetting that isn't in the Fake Karakura town or Hueco Mundo??
Oh yeah, I forgot a lot of those XD.

Spoiler:

I doubt Keigo and the rest of them are going to do anything. They may attempt to stop Aizen, but I doubt they'll really get too far...
Yeah...
Spoiler:
Hmm, true. They won't defeat Aizen, but they'll at least help stall him if anything.

Ahahaha, either he slipped up or got bored of secretly trolling you.
I found out through a convo on WLM, but he asked me not to tell you. ;p
*Shrug* Actually, I think I knew, only I forgot, since it would have been quite a long time ago.

Quote originally posted by smile!:
XP
If you remember once you asked me where you could get animations for Pokemon moves, I asked it in this forum and even linked you to it. That was a long time ago though.
Oh yeah, I remember now.
Gee, I wonder what was your expression when you knew this. XD
It kind of narrowed my eyes and went "wait a minute..."

Spoiler:
Ururu might stall Aizen. Well, seeing the speculations so far, Aizen could be part-Hollow, and Ururu has a Hollow sensor that causes her to go into genocide mode every time she senses a Hollow. Though of course, she'd get easily crushed.

Ryuuken, yeah, he might.

Oooooh, Tessai. 8D I hope he would join in the battle. He was part of the Kido Corps right? We could be seeing more Kido 8D

Spoiler:
That Ururu/Tessai/Ryuuken combo reminds me of the Urahara/Isshin/Yoruichi combo.
Old June 11th, 2010 (12:53 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
I know Yuzu can't see them but she's still more spiritually aware than your average person. She can still sense them, which is what I'm getting at. I was just listing spiritually aware people. And I said people, so Kon doesn't count. XD

I completely forgot of Tessai's existance. XD I think Ryuken could certainly put up a fight against Aizen, but who knows what he will actually do, if he runs into them at all. He's quite a complex one...

Somehow, I have a feeling Keigo will do something stupid... But then again, he will, eventually. Even if it happens after the fight. Just because he always does something stupid. XD

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed about Gin. It's the first chapter I noticed he was acting a bit... different... than usual. I mean, even in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc, he was all creepy with his creepy smile and creepy alliance with Aizen... He's creepy!!! XD Ahahahaha...
Old June 11th, 2010 (03:53 PM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Woot finally read the chapter n.n

Spoiler:
I think we are getting somewhere xD. Well to an extent...maybe.

I seriously think Aizen will kill Gin in the end. The "I'm Sorry" remark Aizen made to Gin was like a what Aizen's is apologize. Seems more like sarcasism but I can't really tell. I highly doubt Aizen even has any use of Gin anymore with power like he has. I suppose its always good to have a subordinate that will follow orders x].

Now back to Isshin and Ichigo, I wonder how they intead to fight Aizen. The final getsugo tensho. Just because the word final was added doesn't technically mean that it will finish Aizen off. But who know Ichigo is supposidly the only one who can't defeat Aizen so who knows .

Alrigt now that Aizen and Gin are in Karakura I'm pumped to see what the next chapter brings. Tessai, Ururu (she's epic btw :]), and -laughs- Jinta. I already know Tessai can hold Aizen off for a while. Who else is going to get into the fray...Tatsuki and her marital arts skills, Keigo and his stupidity, Karin with her mad soccor skills, or even Don Kanoji with greater stupidity.

Oh yeah Ishidas dad and there are stil the people in Hueco Mundo...Byakuya, Kenpachi, Unohana, Rukia, Renji, Chad, Ishida, Orihime, oh and what about Nel...maybe she could help once more.
Old June 11th, 2010 (04:27 PM).
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Spoiler:
Aizen also said Gin's diversion using Kira didn't work as well as planned. There's nothing weird there. They're just discussing strategy as normal.

I am disappointed Aizen ain't going to royal realm without Vasto Lordes though.... that's just lame.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old June 11th, 2010 (07:35 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL Kanonji is pretty stupid. XD (not in spoilers because this *fact* is pretty much known already, and it's not necessarily related to the new chapters... XD)

Spoiler:
Well Tessai is the former captain of the Kido corps so he's definitely strong...

On the other hand, I don't think the others will really have much of a chance against Aizen... Possibly Ururu, but Ichigo's school friends haven't even fought hollows, and Karin... Soccer ball vs Aizen... Umm... He has a POINTY sword. *cough*soccerballsarefilledwithair*cough* ...yeahhhh... Ryuken can do something but knowing how he's not even interested in his own powers (from what I remember...) I dunno if he'd even bother...

When Isshin mentioned the "final" getsuga tensho, I kinda got the feeling the "final" was more like a "final stage" or "final level" or "final release" rather than "final" as "finishing" or "end"... You know, "final" as in "strongest" or "best".
Old June 12th, 2010 (05:01 AM).

Spoiler:
Somehow, I have a feeling Keigo will do something stupid... But then again, he will, eventually. Even if it happens after the fight. Just because he always does something stupid. XD
Spoiler:
Yeah, I doubt Keigo going to be nothing but comedy relief. He must have some kind of use, especially if him of all people were shown at the end, and not someone like Tatsuki or Karin who would be more directly useful.

Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed about Gin. It's the first chapter I noticed he was acting a bit... different... than usual. I mean, even in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc, he was all creepy with his creepy smile and creepy alliance with Aizen... He's creepy!!! XD Ahahahaha...
Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Spoiler:
I think we are getting somewhere xD. Well to an extent...maybe.

I seriously think Aizen will kill Gin in the end. The "I'm Sorry" remark Aizen made to Gin was like a what Aizen's is apologize. Seems more like sarcasism but I can't really tell. I highly doubt Aizen even has any use of Gin anymore with power like he has. I suppose its always good to have a subordinate that will follow orders x].
Spoiler:
Yeah, I can imagine something happening between Gin and Aizen soon. Whether that be Gin fighting against Aizen, Aizen killing Gin, Gin being the real mastermind (a bit late for that, though) etc.

Spoiler:

Alrigt now that Aizen and Gin are in Karakura I'm pumped to see what the next chapter brings. Tessai, Ururu (she's epic btw :]), and -laughs- Jinta. I already know Tessai can hold Aizen off for a while. Who else is going to get into the fray...Tatsuki and her marital arts skills, Keigo and his stupidity, Karin with her mad soccor skills, or even Don Kanoji with greater stupidity.

Oh yeah Ishidas dad and there are stil the people in Hueco Mundo...Byakuya, Kenpachi, Unohana, Rukia, Renji, Chad, Ishida, Orihime, oh and what about Nel...maybe she could help once more.
Spoiler:
All of these people are making me think that this "Final Getsuga Tenshou" will act like a Spirit Bomb and use the Reiatsu from a bunch of different people, concentrate it in one Getsuga Tenshou, and defeat Aizen.

Quote originally posted by 22sa:
Spoiler:
I am disappointed Aizen ain't going to royal realm without Vasto Lordes though.... that's just lame.
Spoiler:
All Vasto Lorde that Aizen met he would've changed into an Arrancar.

It could be that everyone was an Adjuchas. It hasn't been officially revealed who is what (except that Aaroniero is a Gillian and I think Yammy is an Adjuchas[I'm not sure it's been revealed]). I know it's highly unlikely, especially with Ulquiorra's "Espada numbered 4 and above are not allowed to release under the dome of Las Noches" implying that they are Vasto Lorde, but without official proof from Kubo, we can't decide on anything.

Again, it could be possible that he has a hidden army of asto Lorde Espadas, but since it seems like Kubo wants to end this, and how strong Aizen is now (he doesn't really need anyone to fight, who's he going to worry about?) it seems highly unlikely.

And not to mention, every Espada besides Yammy is dead. And if we don't get shown Hueco Mundo soon (though since Aizen has just reached Karakura, and Ichigo and Isshin are in the Precipe World, they might move to Hueco Mundo) then we might have to assume that Yammy was killed, or that after Aizen is killed, it is revealed that Yammy and Urahara were the super masterminds behind it all, and Yammy will reveal his Segunda Etapa to be a small, Vasto Lorde form and reveal that he was, actually, the True King of Hollows and proceed to kill everyone in Hueco Mundo and then continue where Aizen was (he got someone else to do his dirty work for him) and attack the King of Soul Society.

Or not.

LOL Kanonji is pretty stupid. XD (not in spoilers because this *fact* is pretty much known already, and it's not necessarily related to the new chapters... XD)

Spoiler:
Well Tessai is the former captain of the Kido corps so he's definitely strong...

On the other hand, I don't think the others will really have much of a chance against Aizen... Possibly Ururu, but Ichigo's school friends haven't even fought hollows, and Karin... Soccer ball vs Aizen... Umm... He has a POINTY sword. *cough*soccerballsarefilledwithair*cough* ...yeahhhh... Ryuken can do something but knowing how he's not even interested in his own powers (from what I remember...) I dunno if he'd even bother...

When Isshin mentioned the "final" getsuga tensho, I kinda got the feeling the "final" was more like a "final stage" or "final level" or "final release" rather than "final" as "finishing" or "end"... You know, "final" as in "strongest" or "best".
Spoiler:
Well it is mainly Ururu (Genocide Mode), Ryuuken (who I doubt would do NOTHING to stop the whole universe from being blown up) and Tessai, Mr. Master. Kidou. Who I think all three of them could give a good fight.

Especially since Tessai has that time-stopping Kidou Spell, perhaps this whole fight will go beyond the realm of Time, Space, and Man and move on to the realm of Reason and/or Gods.

Or "Final" could just be a cool-sounding word.
Old June 12th, 2010 (06:50 AM).
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
...How much does photoshop cost?
Well, any software that I can download for free... Doesn't really have to be a website.

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 12th, 2010 (12:51 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Sousuke, even thought it's slightly related, you should talk about other things in addition to trying to find photo editing websites/software.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
All Vasto Lorde that Aizen met he would've changed into an Arrancar.

It could be that everyone was an Adjuchas. It hasn't been officially revealed who is what (except that Aaroniero is a Gillian and I think Yammy is an Adjuchas[I'm not sure it's been revealed]). I know it's highly unlikely, especially with Ulquiorra's "Espada numbered 4 and above are not allowed to release under the dome of Las Noches" implying that they are Vasto Lorde, but without official proof from Kubo, we can't decide on anything.

Again, it could be possible that he has a hidden army of asto Lorde Espadas, but since it seems like Kubo wants to end this, and how strong Aizen is now (he doesn't really need anyone to fight, who's he going to worry about?) it seems highly unlikely.

And not to mention, every Espada besides Yammy is dead. And if we don't get shown Hueco Mundo soon (though since Aizen has just reached Karakura, and Ichigo and Isshin are in the Precipe World, they might move to Hueco Mundo) then we might have to assume that Yammy was killed, or that after Aizen is killed, it is revealed that Yammy and Urahara were the super masterminds behind it all, and Yammy will reveal his Segunda Etapa to be a small, Vasto Lorde form and reveal that he was, actually, the True King of Hollows and proceed to kill everyone in Hueco Mundo and then continue where Aizen was (he got someone else to do his dirty work for him) and attack the King of Soul Society.

Or not.

Spoiler:
Well it is mainly Ururu (Genocide Mode), Ryuuken (who I doubt would do NOTHING to stop the whole universe from being blown up) and Tessai, Mr. Master. Kidou. Who I think all three of them could give a good fight.

Especially since Tessai has that time-stopping Kidou Spell, perhaps this whole fight will go beyond the realm of Time, Space, and Man and move on to the realm of Reason and/or Gods.

Or "Final" could just be a cool-sounding word.
Spoiler:
I'm for the general assumption that Espada 1-4 were all Vasto Lorde before becoming Arrancar. Nnoitra might have been a VL too, but that is debate able. We know for sure that the cut off was at least Grimmjow, who is a known Adjuchas.

And Ant, I think you might be reading to many theories in those speculation threads... e.e

Old June 12th, 2010 (12:54 PM).

Spoiler:
I'm for the general assumption that Espada 1-4 were all Vasto Lorde before becoming Arrancar. Nnoitra might have been a VL too, but that is debate able. We know for sure the the cut off was atleast Grimmjow, who is a known Adjuchas.
Spoiler:
I agree with you on the top 4. It's just one of those "well technically it's not official until the creator says so."

Spoiler:
And Ant, I think you might be reading to many theories in those speculation threads... e.e
Bwuahaha, I haven't actually read a specualtion theory in a while XD. I need to meet someone as insane as me. Though I'd probably get really annoyed of him really quickly.
Old June 12th, 2010 (12:59 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Sosuke, try using Gimp or Gimp Shop.

Spoiler:
"Final" could very well be just a cool word, but I still think it means that it's the most powerful version of the Getsuga Tensho.

I guess it would kinda suck for Ryuken as well if the world blew up or something. XD So yeah... He probably would do something... XD Maybe. XD

Keigo... One of the lamest characters in Bleach (alongside Ganju, Kanonji, Kon, and maybe Chizuru and Hanataro) ...I do kinda wonder why it was him who was shown... Ohh how I wish Bleach chapters were so much longer... or if they came out more frequently... Or maybe... If there were just more chapters per week. XD XD XD I don't like cliff hangers. D=
Old June 16th, 2010 (08:09 PM).
Sanity is for the weak!

Nature: Naughty
hello i like bleach and wish to join your club. Keiri
aizen is gay 8D
Old June 17th, 2010 (12:28 AM).

...How much does photoshop cost?
Well, any software that I can download for free... Doesn't really have to be a website.
...In case you haven't noticed, Zameric gave you the link last page.

Quote originally posted by darthreven:
hello i like bleach and wish to join your club. Keiri
aizen is gay 8D
Welcome to the club =D
Yes he is
*hides from Sosuke*

Uhhh... Anyway... Anime~
Spoiler:
Well that was fun. Hitsugaya vs Halibel part 1 is now done. Arrogante next week Hyouten Hyakkaso looks nice. XP

I think we'll see Los Lobos next 2 weeks, or next week. Woo~

*patiently waits for Hachi to come and fight with Barragan*
This week's, and last one's, previews were funny. XD Soi Fon made Barragan seem like a cheating fraud during a contest, looking down at his hands. XD
And this one's, losing fat under the skin about 20kg. lol

The Shinigami's Cup is hilarious as well. XD The ETDT are back, and Yamamoto is mad at Hitsugaya. XDDD I lol'd quite some time at that

And manga~~
Spoiler:
Woah, a denser time. Something tells me ILPy is going to love this whole thing about time and space explanation.

Isshin was going to use _all_ of his reiatsu to stop the current... Which indicated that Ichigo is going to get all the fighting to himself again. WHAT. THE. HECK.

I see.. Training for thousands of years, because Ichigo took the shortcut to achieving Bankai back then, right?

Aizen must also know that the train thing stops people from staying in the Precipice for a long time. He would also suspect that Ichigo and Isshin wll follow him. Meaning... He could be destroying the train on purpose...?
GAH. We're going to get another "I already knew this would happen" scene from Aizen? Heck please no.

"And don't touch her ***" made me lol. XDD Why were they awake, anyway? People with higher-than-normal-but-lower-than-shinigami spiritual energy?

Zangetsu is gonna go wild... This will surely be interesting to see...

Old June 17th, 2010 (03:54 AM).
Sanity is for the weak!

...In case you haven't noticed, Zameric gave you the link last page.

Welcome to the club =D
Yes he is
*hides from Sosuke*

Uhhh... Anyway... Anime~
Spoiler:
Well that was fun. Hitsugaya vs Halibel part 1 is now done. Arrogante next week Hyouten Hyakkaso looks nice. XP

I think we'll see Los Lobos next 2 weeks, or next week. Woo~

*patiently waits for Hachi to come and fight with Barragan*
This week's, and last one's, previews were funny. XD Soi Fon made Barragan seem like a cheating fraud during a contest, looking down at his hands. XD
And this one's, losing fat under the skin about 20kg. lol

The Shinigami's Cup is hilarious as well. XD The ETDT are back, and Yamamoto is mad at Hitsugaya. XDDD I lol'd quite some time at that

And manga~~
Spoiler:
Woah, a denser time. Something tells me ILPy is going to love this whole thing about time and space explanation.

Isshin was going to use _all_ of his reiatsu to stop the current... Which indicated that Ichigo is going to get all the fighting to himself again. WHAT. THE. HECK.

I see.. Training for thousands of years, because Ichigo took the shortcut to achieving Bankai back then, right?

Aizen must also know that the train thing stops people from staying in the Precipice for a long time. He would also suspect that Ichigo and Isshin wll follow him. Meaning... He could be destroying the train on purpose...?
GAH. We're going to get another "I already knew this would happen" scene from Aizen? Heck please no.

"And don't touch her ***" made me lol. XDD Why were they awake, anyway? People with higher-than-normal-but-lower-than-shinigami spiritual energy?

Zangetsu is gonna go wild... This will surely be interesting to see...
Spoiler:
thank you and i agree with you on the whole aizen alredy planed on them training there thing. it just seems the kind of thing kebo would do especaly after he had aizen "plan" out ichigo's entire life since he met rukia
Old June 17th, 2010 (04:42 AM).

Quote originally posted by darthreven:
Spoiler:
after he had aizen "plan" out ichigo's entire life since he met rukia
You're welcome

Spoiler:
After he met Rukia? Didn't he say that he had it planned since Ichigo's birth? If memory serves correctly...

Gee, I wonder what Aizen will do to Keigo and Tatsuki. I'm betting the other people with higher spiritual ability (for lack of a better word) like Ryuken, Tessai, Ururu, Ginta, Karin and Yuzu are awake too.

Old June 17th, 2010 (05:04 AM).
Sanity is for the weak!

You're welcome

Spoiler:
After he met Rukia? Didn't he say that he had it planned since Ichigo's birth? If memory serves correctly...

Gee, I wonder what Aizen will do to Keigo and Tatsuki. I'm betting the other people with higher spiritual ability (for lack of a better word) like Ryuken, Tessai, Ururu, Ginta, Karin and Yuzu are awake too.
Spoiler:
your right it was since birth. probaly , im betting tatsuki and the others(exculding uraharas little band of badasses who would probly be fighting aizen) are ganna get caught up in the crossfire wile ichigos there causing him to go hollow again and wile hes all mindless he gos and fights his inner hollow again
Old June 17th, 2010 (07:11 AM). Edited June 19th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, darthreven.
I'm not home right now, but if I can edit the first post without any problems I will add you to the list of pluses.

Spoiler:
I'm just hoping to see some Ryuken+Tessai vs. Aizen+Gin fighting in the next few chapters.
Although, if Ryuken does decide to fight to try to protect Karakura, then I'm wondering how much he'd be will to tag team with Tessai.

Old June 17th, 2010 (12:48 PM).

Spoiler:
Overall, the chapter was interesting. I'll go more in-depth to the physics of the Precipe World in the in-depth review. Though I'm glad to see Tatsuki after so long.

Haha, that first bit made me lol. Oh, Ichigo, no pain no gain.

"The Precipe World is a place in which severed space is piled up on top of one another, surrounded by raging streams of time."
NOTE: Skip this paragraph if you don't really like physics
This is an interesting description. Especially since it describes it as "severed space piled onto each other." A quick Einstein "theory" for you, he said that gravity can bend space-time. The larger the gravity, the more that it is bent, and the more that space and time is stretched.
Due to the severed space being piled onto each other, we can guess that the space is very dense in mass (and therefore has a great gravity), which can affect the space and time in its area (that being the Precipe World itself). If we ignore the fact that the gravity would crush everyone who passes through it, it would make sense in theory.
Though an interesting thing is that he mentioned "raging streams of time". I take this to mean that the time is not a constant flow (another one of Einstein's ideas) and that it moves erratically, depending where you are. Some areas it would move much slower than outside, and others, much faster. In this case, it moves a lot faster, though it should also shift.
I'll keep this rather tame for now, so I can get on with the rest of the chapter.

What exactly is this "Kouryuu current" he keeps on mentioning? I seemed to have missed the explanation.

So Ichigo has only 3 months to conquer Zangetsu? If it was 3 months non-stop (which is an interesting idea, seeing as how as they are Souls, they have no need for food or sleep, so it could make sense) then I can see it MAYBE happen, but Captains take years to master/attain Bankai, no?

So Ichigo's going to call out Zangetsu? This will be VERY interesting, considering how HIchigo is obviously going to come out too, and what with the fight against Ulquiorra having his Hollow form, and using his new mask...

Ah, Tatsuki and Keigo. 2 of the people with Urahara. I wonder where Muzuiro is.

Haha, Keigo being a perv XD.

And they've obviously clocked it with Ichigo straight away. Looks like he's not very good with keeping his life a secret.

So, Aizen and Gin are ready to do things now.

And "wild" may be an understatement. I just hope that this won't be a HUGE anticlimax.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A little bit, yes. I could go ON AND ON about it, though.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kubo's been "foreshadowing" this for AGES.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Perhaps, but I have a feeling that even Aizen isn't expecting Ichigo to do this, even if he was expecting him to follow him.

Also, welcome to the Bleach Club, darthreven! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/ILPy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you feel is fitting.
Old June 17th, 2010 (05:16 PM). Edited June 17th, 2010 by minchan.
Mudkip Worshipper

Anime:
Spoiler:
SHIRO-CHAN IS EPIC WIN.

Manga:
Spoiler:
Tatsuki's fist + Keigo's face = epic win.

What can I say? Kubo-sensei is a genius. XD

Oh, and to talk about some things other people said:

Spoiler:
I am pretty sure that's why Tatsuki and Keigo are awake, and the "regular" people aren't. (Because of their above average spiritual awareness.) That means Yuzu should also be awake, because even if she can't see them, she can still sense them a bit, which is obviously a lot more than your average person. But who knows... I'm surprised though, that someone like Keigo is more spiritually aware than the daughter of a soul reaper. It's kinda... disturbing, in a way, because Keigo is just... ughh. XD

I rather like physics too, ILP. XD Even though I haven't taken it yet. Haha, I watch the Science channel in my free time. Well, in my free time in which I'm not reading or watching Bleach, or listening to Bleach music, or writing Bleach fanfiction or drawing Bleach fanart. XD *is a Bleach fangirl as you should be able to clearly see by now* LOL

Oh, and before I forget: Ichigo calls is Zanpakuto "OLD MAN Zangetsu" so does that mean we'll have to see pictures of a wild old man??? Eww. XD I'm sorry, I had to. XD XD XD

Aizen is totally gay. For Gin. Talk about "eww" reactions! Please don't kill me!!! XD

BTW Welcome to the club! Squad 10 is the best squad ever. XD

Zameric, two things. First, you remind me of an answering machine. "I'm not home now" is typical answering machine. XD Second, you misspelled "Aizen" not that I actually care. Heck, I spell his name as "baka" sometimes. XD *shot* *slashed with Kyoka Suigetsu* Please don't kill me!!!

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!

And sorry for not being online for a while - I've been doing exams and working on my waraji. I've got one more exam tomorrow, and I'm almost done making the waraji! I'm so excited for Saturday. I just know it'll be a blast!
Old June 17th, 2010 (11:05 PM). Edited June 18th, 2010 by Eternal Nightmare.
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Welcome darthraven...you should try joining squad 7...just hope you can stand the heat of my squad exercises ;).

Speaking of that, its hard trying to make a decent banner without a computer as I have to really on painting and picture apps for my android :|. Hopefully, I can make it decent enough.

@minchan Have fun :D and I'm looking forward to those pictures :3I'm so jealous I wanna go :'(
With that said *rushes to read the bleach manga*
Old June 18th, 2010 (08:38 AM).
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
.......................................................................................................=.=

Spoiler:

That chapter really didn't turn out what I hoped for. But was also one of the scenarios I predicted would happen.
Although, I am excited to see what would happen in the next chapter. The whole "zangetsu is going to go wild" thing really makes me wonder.

Okay, I'm really having a difficult time making the banner. u.u

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 18th, 2010 (12:18 PM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Ok I've read the manga

Spoiler:
wasn't as interesting as I hope :/. But Tatsuki made an appearance after a long absense :D, and is it me or did here hair get a slight longer :[.

The only thing I can really comment on is the how Ichigo and his dad are basically inside a Hyberbolic Time Chamber, like Goku and Gohan were xD. Oh well waiting to see how wild Zangetsu can really get
Old June 18th, 2010 (12:47 PM). Edited June 18th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Spoiler:
I am pretty sure that's why Tatsuki and Keigo are awake, and the "regular" people aren't. (Because of their above average spiritual awareness.) That means Yuzu should also be awake, because even if she can't see them, she can still sense them a bit, which is obviously a lot more than your average person. But who knows... I'm surprised though, that someone like Keigo is more spiritually aware than the daughter of a soul reaper. It's kinda... disturbing, in a way, because Keigo is just... ughh. XD
Spoiler:
Hmm, true. But we don't know if being a Shinigami's child actually affects you spiritually, especially since Urahara's gigai probably wouldn't let reiatsu spill from it.
Then of course, there's the whole "it was all because of the Hougyoku". In which case, it seems like he hangs out with Keigo more than Yuzu or Karin. Again, though, Isshin being a Shinigami can have almost any affect that Kubo will want, later.

I rather like physics too, ILP. XD Even though I haven't taken it yet. Haha, I watch the Science channel in my free time. Well, in my free time in which I'm not reading or watching Bleach, or listening to Bleach music, or writing Bleach fanfiction or drawing Bleach fanart. XD *is a Bleach fangirl as you should be able to clearly see by now* LOL
Woo. Though I'm more of the "let's see what I can learn from wikipedia today... Oooh, space and time" kinda person XD.

Spoiler:
Oh, and before I forget: Ichigo calls is Zanpakuto "OLD MAN Zangetsu" so does that mean we'll have to see pictures of a wild old man??? Eww. XD I'm sorry, I had to. XD XD XD
Spoiler:
Again, I still think HIchigo will be seen a bit more than Zangetsu. And I wouldn't be surprised if he Hollow-fied the Final Getsuga Tenshou.
As for a wild old man. Yamamoto.

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!

And sorry for not being online for a while - I've been doing exams and working on my waraji. I've got one more exam tomorrow, and I'm almost done making the waraji! I'm so excited for Saturday. I just know it'll be a blast!
Oh wow, lucky you! Hope you have a good time at AnimeNEXT.

Spoiler:
wasn't as interesting as I hope :/. But Tatsuki made an appearance after a long absense :D, and is it me or did here hair get a slight longer :[.
Spoiler:
Her hair now and her hair then
Maybe a little bit, but I don't think it's anything really intentional.

Spoiler:
The only thing I can really comment on is the how Ichigo and his dad are basically inside a Hyberbolic Time Chamber, like Goku and Gohan were xD. Oh well waiting to see how wild Zangetsu can really get
Spoiler:
The amount of connections you can make between Bleach and Dragonball Z... Everytime I watch the most recent opening, I'm always saying "that's JUST LIKE Dragonball!".
Old June 18th, 2010 (04:19 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

This whole post will be in spoilers because I'm too lazy to separate things, and I haven't finished my waraji yet. XD

Spoiler:
Sorry guys, I just don't see a difference in her hair. XD

I forgot about Yamamoto but it really IS creepy... The concept of a "wild old man" in itself is... eww. XD

Ichigo does hang out with Keigo, but he LIVES with his sisters. Not to mention Karin can see just as much as Ichigo and the gang. (Orihime, Chad, Uryu)

I never got into Dragonball so I can't really relate to that... XD

Anyway this is gonna be my last post until after this weekend, or at least late Sunday. Talk to you all after AnimeNEXT!!!
Old June 19th, 2010 (12:07 PM).
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Spoiler:
And the final Getsuga Tenshou is just and energy blast that lasts even longer then cero, and works the same way as Dragon Ball Z's kamehameha - it was shown in the Amagai Taichou fillers episodes

And I really hope Aizen succeeds makes the key.

Since Aizen doesn't seem to want to take any Vasto Lordes to invade the King's Realm, I'm willing to think Espadas 2 and 3 are proven Vasto Lordes. Barragan is obvious, from flashbacks, but Harribel in her flashbacks was perfectly humanoid too. Starrk probably is too. Yamma is Adjuchas. Ulquiorra seemed to be Vasto Lorde, however losing the H2 Ichigo the way he did makes me think he didn't have the power of Vasto Lorde after all. H2 Ichigo is obvious Vasto Lorde.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)