The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
GGJ
Roaming & Learning

I would like to join ;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo
Type: Physical/Kido
Zanpakuto Spirit:A rough Western man with a leather duster that is worn out and a old walking cane. Tanned from westerly winds and with rough hands he gives out a gruff impression.
Release Command: Roam Vagabundo!
Shikai details: It is long cane with a symbol resembling a cross between a peace sign and cross at the top of it. When twirled it releases a dust storm that covers the battlefield. It gives the user the ability to see a little bit into the future therefore able to usually counter an enemy's moves.
Bankai Name :Vagabundo Primos!
Bankai Details: The cane is now sleek and black. The tips are constantly billowing dust and wild winds and the symbol is now etched in white on top. The user can now see minutes ahead in the future and is able to easily counter/avoid situations.

I wonder if Keiri will like this....
And now I finally found them
I am truly at peace~

Last edited by GGJ; November 3rd, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Pikapal642
Certified Responsible Adult

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGJ View Post
I would like to join ^^;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo
Zanpakuto Spirit:A rough Western man with a leather duster that is worn out and a old walking cane. Tanned from westerly winds and with rough hands he gives out a gruff impression.
Shikai details: It is long cane with a symbol resembling a cross between a peace sign and cross at the top of it. When twirled it releases a dust storm that covers the battlefield. It gives the user the ability to see a little bit into the future therefore able to usually counter an enemy's moves.
Bankai Details: The cane is now sleek and black. The tips are constantly billowing dust and wild winds and the symbol is now etched in white on top. The user can now see minutes ahead in the future and is able to easily counter/avoid situations.
Hmmm, that is an interesting Zanpakuto...although, it seems you forgot something in your post. Go check out the first post and find out what it is. ^__^

And, review time!
Anime:
Spoiler:
I lol'ed at Furbling. That is all.

And Manga!
Spoiler:
I love Flashbacks. xD So, Riruka took to taking other kids dolls, Kutsuzawa had a lucky watch, Jackie desperately wanted clean boots, and Yukio was neglected. I feel the worst for Jackie, and Yukio JUST a little, but Riruka doesn't make me sad at all, and Kutsuzawa is just a monster. -__-

And...suicide attack? Myabe she is feeling remorse? Considering she didn't even want the power up from Ichigo, that could be it. :\
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
ILP, Chad was recruited, and while Orihime could be a fullbringer, I get the feeling she's not :V
*Facepalm* duh. I think that was more manipulation, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
I wonder what Kenpachi is doing?
Playing hide and seek with Yachiru.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:

And...suicide attack? Myabe she is feeling remorse? Considering she didn't even want the power up from Ichigo, that could be it. :\
Spoiler:
I think she was just trying to be Tsundere.

But imagine if she GAVE her powers to Rukia.

@GGJ, as Pikapal said, check the first post.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 02:20 PM
GGJ
Roaming & Learning

Quote:

Hmmm, that is an interesting Zanpakuto...although, it seems you forgot something in your post. Go check out the first post and find out what it is. ^__^

And, review time!
Anime:
Spoiler:
I lol'ed at Furbling. That is all.

And Manga!
Spoiler:
I love Flashbacks. xD So, Riruka took to taking other kids dolls, Kutsuzawa had a lucky watch, Jackie desperately wanted clean boots, and Yukio was neglected. I feel the worst for Jackie, and Yukio JUST a little, but Riruka doesn't make me sad at all, and Kutsuzawa is just a monster. -__-

Ah thanks, edited it in the original post ;
I am truly at peace~
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, GGJ.
Are there any kind of constraints on the abilities of your zanpakuto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Playing hide and seek with Yachiru.
That, or some candy-themed version of Marco Polo... ;p

Quote:
And Manga!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I really hope Jackie isn't going to just be killed off by another character.
I wouldn't exactly want her to be just forgot like some Arrancar, either.

Yukio's is just planly a brat that needs a good smackin'... >.>

I despise Giriko now, and I think he was just a waste of a potentially epic power.

Kind of feel the same way for Riruka as I do Jackie.
I don't know what she's up to, but I hope it's not something stupid like suicide.
Like ILP said, she was probably just being tsundere.

I wonder if we'll get to see Ginjou or Tsukishima's back stories.

Old November 4th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Well, I'm hoping for a Tsukishima backstory next week. I mean, after this chapter, we gotta have something more than just twenty pages of fighting and small talk.

Old November 4th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I would like to join ;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo

I wonder if Keiri will like this....
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname (been a while since I said all that).
That's an interesting ability. With thr first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yukio killed her or something, right? Or she self-destructed. Or something.
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
MeltyShard378
Invisible Ninja Gal

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname (been a while since I said all that).
That's an interesting ability. With the first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?
@_@ I would be totally confused if I had that power (which just goes to show you what my brain capacity is like........ -_-" ), but the Zanpakuto in all does sound very cool :)

Welcome GGJ! ^^
~Music is life
Old November 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
Heey, guys.

Sorry I've been away for so long
Old November 4th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
*Goes back and re-reads some chapters*
I say death to the game boy prick!
Jackie was my favorite Furblinger, other than Chad...
Is Kubo really going to just kill them all off?

I mean, they're even smaller of a group than the Bounts were, and they were only left with one survivor.
The Quincies only have two left. Probably only a few Arrancar left.
At least the Vizards are still a group. But they used to be Soul Reapers...
Maybe Kubo is racist against any spiritually aware groups that aren't humans or Soul Reapers. >.>

Old November 4th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Pikapal642

Quote:
Ah thanks, edited it in the original post ^^;
Ah good, you fixed it. xD Welcome to the club, GGJ! I am Captain of the Ninth Squad, Pikapal642, though you may shorten my name however you wish. xD Or call me Jared, if it so pleases, lol.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I assumed she self destructed in order to let Renji out. She seemed to be falling for him, lol.
Old November 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM
GGJ
Roaming & Learning

Quote:
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, GGJ.
Are there any kind of constraints on the abilities of your zanpakuto?

Yes, if he is in emotional turmoil he can't focus into the future so therefore he always has to be in constant peace with himself in order to fight skillfully.
And thank you for the welcome.
Quote:
That's an interesting ability. With thr first one, I assume that it's only a few seconds into the future. But also, what happens to you when you do that? I assume you don't just stand still, but can you see both the future and the present at the same time, or just one at a time?

Welcome GGJ!
That is kind of what the dust storms are for, it takes him a couple of seconds to see in his bankai minutes ahead in his future. But with the shikai he could just take a moment to see a couple of seconds in the future.

And hey nice to meet you!
Quote:

Ah good, you fixed it. xD Welcome to the club, GGJ! I am Captain of the Ninth Squad, Pikapal642, though you may shorten my name however you wish. xD Or call me Jared, if it so pleases, lol.

Ahh thanks for the welcome, and is it okay if I just call you Pika?
I am truly at peace~
Old November 5th, 2011, 03:54 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltyShard378 View Post
@_@ I would be totally confused if I had that power (which just goes to show you what my brain capacity is like........ " ), but the Zanpakuto in all does sound very cool
Haha.
Quote:
Spoiler:
*Goes back and re-reads some chapters*
I say death to the game boy prick!
Jackie was my favorite Furblinger, other than Chad...
Is Kubo really going to just kill them all off?

I mean, they're even smaller of a group than the Bounts were, and they were only left with one survivor.
The Quincies only have two left. Probably only a few Arrancar left.
At least the Vizards are still a group. But they used to be Soul Reapers...
Maybe Kubo is racist against any spiritually aware groups that aren't humans or Soul Reapers. >.>
Spoiler:
Haha, yeah, I really liked Jackie. Almost entirely because of her past, though...
Well, Ikkaku might have respect for Shishigawara to not kill him. Hitsugaya said he wouldn't kill him, I think. Did Rukia say she wouldn't kill Riruka? Byakuya will definitely kill Tsukishima (unless he finds a way out), and Ginjou might not die because... well, it's Ichigo.

Quote:
Yes, if he is in emotional turmoil he can't focus into the future so therefore he always has to be in constant peace with himself in order to fight skillfully.

That is kind of what the dust storms are for, it takes him a couple of seconds to see in his bankai minutes ahead in his future. But with the shikai he could just take a moment to see a couple of seconds in the future.
Ah, okay. Looks good.
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:39 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Spoiler:

XD You made me laugh out loud there. XD

Oh, new member? Hai GGJ/GJJ/GJG/JGG whichever one it is. smile! (my username, not an order), 13th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.... That's about it. XD I rarely ever visit here, so yeah. Enjoy your time here =)

Spoiler:
Doesn't anyone else find it ironic that the "good luck watch"... caused Giriko's dad to die young? XP

I am seriously anticipating a good fight between Shuu-chan and Byakkun next chapter.

Old November 5th, 2011, 09:16 PM
GGJ
Roaming & Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
XD You made me laugh out loud there. XD

Oh, new member? Hai GGJ/GJJ/GJG/JGG whichever one it is. smile! (my username, not an order), 13th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.... That's about it. XD I rarely ever visit here, so yeah. Enjoy your time here =)

Spoiler:
Doesn't anyone else find it ironic that the "good luck watch"... caused Giriko's dad to die young? XP

I am seriously anticipating a good fight between Shuu-chan and Byakkun next chapter.
All right, nice meeting you!
I am truly at peace~
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Spoiler:
Giriko has always been creepy to me, but this flashback made me hate him. I liked Riruka's, and thought Jackies was.. I dunno.. bleh? I don't remember Yukio's though..

Welcome, GGJ. I am Kamiya-chan, lieutenant of Squad 11. Pleased to have you join us. *bows*
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:06 PM
-Lapras-
ha ha, charade you are

I thought Jackie's back stoy was really cute in it's own way.

MALDLTMS0FITBAWBADTASTE
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

I liked it up until
Spoiler:
her family is killed

it just felt clichéd
Old November 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Hey GGJ, Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 8th Squad, Rasencero. You may call me.... Rasencero. XD I also respond to versions of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
game boy
Oy, PSP! Don't be hatin' Nintendo because Yukio is a jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan
it just felt clichéd
That was cliché, but considering the different backstory's, one was bound to be like that. At least it fits her as being a good person after all.

Old November 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM
GGJ
Roaming & Learning

All right thanks everybody.
I am truly at peace~
Old November 8th, 2011, 01:22 AM
annhu2011
Beginning Trainer

Well, no Bleach this week, keep waiting... and boring......

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day!
Old November 8th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
...I'm still alive.
So how is everyone in general?

Any news on the latest Bleach Video-games?

Old November 8th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Pikapal642

Quote:
Originally Posted by annhu2011 View Post
Well, no Bleach this week, keep waiting... and boring......
Huh? Where did you see this? 0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
...I'm still alive.
So how is everyone in general?

Any news on the latest Bleach Video-games?
Hey there MC. ^__^ I am doing well, lol. How about you? Other than alive, I suppose. xD

Also, ANIME:

Spoiler:
Well, I suppose filler episodes are reason enough to keep watching the anime. xD

So, Tsukishima found a guy on the verge of hollowfication, and convinced him to attack Ichigo...why? xD Manga spoilers here:

Spoiler:
Probably because Tsukishima and Ginjo's master plan requires Ichigo to join Xcution. When he didn't, I suppose Tsukishima must have taken matters into his o0wn hands and gave Ichigo a more direct reason to join.

Also, a bit of a glimpse maybe into Ginjo's Substitute Shinigami past? I mean, the way the hollow disintegrated looked exactly like how it happens when a shinigami does it. Course, it could just be coincidence. xD

And the extra thing at the end was funny "QUIT LYING!" xDD
Old November 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

Nature: Sassy
Anime.
DAYUM, THEY BE CHANGING THINGS :D
RANDOM UNCANON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WIN.

Well, they're sort of exaggerating Riruka, but otherwise I'm totally OK with this.

Old November 8th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Was Soul Resureccion good? It's the PS3 game, I think.

Sponsored Links