The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 19th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

Yeah, first thing that came to mind while reading that was, "Hyperbolic Time Chamber!" Hmm... Well, I guess it doesn't really matter or make a difference to me, that is.
Haha. But, yeah... I can't say that I'm all excited for the next chapter, but I am interested to see what happens with Zangetsu...
I'm betting my money that Aizen will make the Oken. Or, at least, come extremely close to creating it. =P

Anyway -- I know this is off-topic, but ---
I'm fed-up with attempting to make a banner.
Zameric, can you create it for me? I have the pictures and all that I want to use. I just can't figure out how to merge them and what-not. >.<

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Good news, I'm back home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Zameric, two things. First, you remind me of an answering machine. "I'm not home now" is typical answering machine. XD Second, you misspelled "Aizen" not that I actually care. Heck, I spell his name as "baka" sometimes. XD *shot* *slashed with Kyoka Suigetsu* Please don't kill me!!!

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!
Ahahaha, I guess I kind of did sound like one there.
Thank you for pointing it out for me. Sometimes I don't watch what I type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Ok I've read the manga

Spoiler:
wasn't as interesting as I hope :/. But Tatsuki made an appearance after a long absense :D, and is it me or did here hair get a slight longer :[.

The only thing I can really comment on is the how Ichigo and his dad are basically inside a Hyberbolic Time Chamber, like Goku and Gohan were xD. Oh well waiting to see how wild Zangetsu can really get
Spoiler:
I think I made a comment about it being like the hyperbolic time chamber too, earlier. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
Spoiler:
And the final Getsuga Tenshou is just and energy blast that lasts even longer then cero, and works the same way as Dragon Ball Z's kamehameha - it was shown in the Amagai Taichou fillers episodes
Spoiler:
Are you being serious, because I haven't watched that arc yet. Waiting for the English dub to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Anyway -- I know this is off-topic, but ---
I'm fed-up with attempting to make a banner.
Zameric, can you create it for me? I have the pictures and all that I want to use. I just can't figure out how to merge them and what-not. >.<
I can give it a try, just PM me the images you want to be used.

Old June 20th, 2010, 02:55 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Sorry guys, I just don't see a difference in her hair. XD
Spoiler:
It's more a case of "if you look REALLY hard you can make yourself believe it's there."

Quote:
Spoiler:
Ichigo does hang out with Keigo, but he LIVES with his sisters. Not to mention Karin can see just as much as Ichigo and the gang. (Orihime, Chad, Uryu)
Spoiler:
You have a point there.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I never got into Dragonball so I can't really relate to that... XD
Spoiler:
8O

Quote:
Spoiler:
And the final Getsuga Tenshou is just and energy blast that lasts even longer then cero, and works the same way as Dragon Ball Z's kamehameha - it was shown in the Amagai Taichou fillers episodes
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, what? A "Final Getsuga Tenshou" (or at least, an officially named one) has not yet existed- in anime, manga, games, etc.
The may have used, say, a powered up version of a Getsuga Tenshou (I don't remember) but it wasn't named a "Final Getsuga Tenshou". Unless there's proof that it is.

Quote:
Spoiler:
And I really hope Aizen succeeds makes the key
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah, me too.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Since Aizen doesn't seem to want to take any Vasto Lordes to invade the King's Realm, I'm willing to think Espadas 2 and 3 are proven Vasto Lordes. Barragan is obvious, from flashbacks, but Harribel in her flashbacks was perfectly humanoid too. Starrk probably is too. Yamma is Adjuchas. Ulquiorra seemed to be Vasto Lorde, however losing the H2 Ichigo the way he did makes me think he didn't have the power of Vasto Lorde after all. H2 Ichigo is obvious Vasto Lorde.
Spoiler:
A few things:
I think most people agree that, yeah, the top 4 are Vasto Lordes.
Yammy is likely an Adjuchas who has an ability to make him a LOT stronger (like how Aaroniero's powers make him stronger than an unreleased Yammy, despite himself being a Gillian and Yammy being an Adjuchas).
I don't see why Ulquiorra losing to Ichigo would make him not a Vasto Lorde? Looking at his release forms, you can see he is clearly humanoid. He is also not very animalistic unlike Grimmjow and Nnoitra who while being quite human-like, have clear animal characteristics (if you saw Ulquiorra, you wouldn't think straight away "yeah that's a bat" unlike Grimmjow who you'd see the fur and ears, and Nnoitra with his exoskeleton-like armour).
Also, Ichigo is not a Vasto Lorde. A Vasto Lorde is the highest level of Menos Grande who has "mutated" at the first stage of becoming a Gillian, and ate other Hollows to become stronger. Ichigo is a Vaizard, not a Hollow/Menos, so he can't have moved up through the ranks of Gillian or Adjuchas to reach Vasto Lorde. I can agree that he is around the strength of a Vasto Lorde, but he is not a Vasto Lorde himself.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm betting my money that Aizen will make the Oken. Or, at least, come extremely close to creating it. =P
Spoiler:
Yeah. Either he is close to making the key and Ichigo comes and beats him; he makes the key and Ichigo comes and beats him (and Urahara and Yamamoto or someone comes and gets rid of the key) or he makes the key, goes to the King's Realm, and gets beaten by the King + The Final Getsuga Tenshou.
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:27 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
It's more a case of "if you look REALLY hard you can make yourself believe it's there."
Really, does the length of her hair matters? XD I mean, time passes, hair grows, lol. Mine is rather long now..

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, what? A "Final Getsuga Tenshou" (or at least, an officially named one) has not yet existed- in anime, manga, games, etc.
The may have used, say, a powered up version of a Getsuga Tenshou (I don't remember) but it wasn't named a "Final Getsuga Tenshou". Unless there's proof that it is.
Spoiler:
I think she/he meant that- the Getsuga Tenshou Isshin was teaching Ichigo.

And this DBZ talk made me wonder... If Kubo DOES indeed take this idea from Dragon Ball. You know, where they all raise their hands and supply energy (?) to Goku for his kame-whatever is it? Like all characters give their energy to Ichigo?

Quote:
Spoiler:
he makes the key, goes to the King's Realm, and gets beaten by the King + The Final Getsuga Tenshou.
That sounds good. At least we'll see the King butting in.

I saw this from the manga thread in SPPf:

Quote:
More Kubo answers from an interview. Explains all the characters who do jack crap.

Q. How long does it takes for you to create a character?
A. It doesn't take time. When I do my daily activities characters idea one by one suddenly spring into my head. Then it's all about the timing when will I put them on top of the paper.

Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen」

Alright, that last answer was just stupid.
The last answer just proves Kubo's ingenuity in storytelling... Bah.

Old June 20th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
I loled seriously at the last part of that answer xD. I wonder what his bankai could be like anyway :o?
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:54 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Back from AnimeNEXT!

I'm gonna upload some pics from the Bleach photoshoot on Sunday a bit later... Not yet though, because I'm just too lazy to get up and get my camera. XD

But I have to tell you guys something...

WE TOOK A PICTURE OF ALL THE CHARACTERS KILLING AIZEN AND IT WAS AWESOME. It was my idea. XD I had my sword at his neck. XD I can die happily now because Aizen is dead. At least to me. XD Ahahahaha!!!
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:32 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I loled seriously at the last part of that answer xD. I wonder what his bankai could be like anyway :o?
Spoiler:
We know it's not something he can freely show to the public anyway, because Ukitake warned him not to. I remember reading a fake spoiler once which seemed pretty logical; that it causes people who are in the vicinity of Kyouraku's reiatsu to go mad or something like that when he goes bankai.

Quote:
Back from AnimeNEXT!

I'm gonna upload some pics from the Bleach photoshoot on Sunday a bit later... Not yet though, because I'm just too lazy to get up and get my camera. XD

But I have to tell you guys something...

WE TOOK A PICTURE OF ALL THE CHARACTERS KILLING AIZEN AND IT WAS AWESOME. It was my idea. XD I had my sword at his neck. XD I can die happily now because Aizen is dead. At least to me. XD Ahahahaha!!!
Ooooh, show it here XD *wants to see it*
someone is going to get mad :3

Old June 20th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Yeah minchan I want to see as well :o. And I agree smile we know that a certain Aizen lover is going to be angry xD. Oh well at least we all really know if Aizen was real we would stand a chance...or could we :].
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I'll upload it as soon as I can. And I don't actually care if Aizen fans get mad. Heck, I just don't like Aizen, which is why I took great pleasure in killing him. XD XD XD
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:06 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

.......................................................... =.=;
That's very...........interesting... >.>

Okay, thanks Zameric!
...I'll send 'em when I get back to my dad's house... The images are on his laptop. =P

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:17 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Attached is the picture of everyone killing Aizen. It was funnnn

Hope everyone enjoys looking at it!!!! Well I guess "some" people won't "enjoy" it but heck. XD XD XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg killing aizen.jpg‎ (194.5 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:32 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Hope everyone enjoys looking at it!!!! Well I guess "some" people won't "enjoy" it but heck. XD XD XD
Yachiru looks weird with a dark skin... XD Didn't mean any offense, though.

You went as Hinamori, right? I think the real Momo would never ever kill Aizen. XD; But where's your bun? o.o

Old June 23rd, 2010, 07:46 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Aww man that lloks like fun :D. You guys should be happy, you killed Aizen before Ichigo maybe does lol. I did notice someone was wearing shoes instead of sandals xDD
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:

No offence, but they are some pretty shocking cosplays :/

http://alinthea.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qv4k9

They are good cosplays!
Maybe I am bias because they are friends and one of my girlfriend, but still.

Anyway, awesome episode!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

...I can't believe Ulquiorra turned on Aizen-sama. T~T

I sent the photos, Zameric.

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:44 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 409
Spoiler:
Well for now I will only comment on how we got a colored picture of Aizen's latest form in this chapter.
I was expecting him to have pale hollow skin like Hichigo and Ulquiorra. But his eyes certainly have changed. And his hair is the same color.
I'm still have no real idea what he even is. I'm still waiting for Kubo to explain Tosen. e.e
I don't feel like commenting on the whole chapter yet since Manga Stream is my only source that has it out right now, and one of the pages is screwed up.

Captain Fabio, if you'd like to continue posting in the club, then please have the courtesy to formally join the club the proper way.

Ok, I replied back to you about he pictures, Sosuke.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
I liked this chapter, somewhat. Something important happened, but not a lot itself has happened.

So that's what Aizen looks like? I expected him to be paler, and his hair (somehow) differently coloured. Also, his irises are more silver, than yellow.

Page 5, he oddly looks like Hitsugaya in the top panel XD. Probably because we can see his hairline.

Ah, yes, comedic expressions XD.

Ah, a cloaked figure. At first I thought it was Zangetsu, but I wasn't sure how that'd be possible (he's obviusly younger) but the only other person would be HIchigo... But that would make LESS sense.

Ah, so he can use Ichigo's Bankai...

He actually looks kinda cute

This "form"? So it could be...

So, Tensa Zangetsu is different to Zangetsu? Well, we haven't seen Zangetsu in forever, also the whole "the first time Ichigo used Getsuga Tenshou in Bankai was as HIchigo" which could affect it (Tensa being a fused embodiment of Zangetsu and HIchigo, perhaps?).

Engetsu, eh? Well the 2 Kanji for Zangetsu means "Slaying Moon" so whether Engetsu uses the Slaying or the Moon part, idk, since I don't know Kanji.

So Engetsu and Zangetsu Tensa Zangetsu probably are connected in some way, not just their Shinigami's being related, probably also.

"I can't teach you this"- as opposed to "I won't teach you this" or "I shouldn't reach you this". It's HIGHLY improbably that Tensa Zangetsu is unable to teach Ichigo, but probably more "it might kill you!" kind of thing.

"What you want to protect and what I want to protect are 2 different things!" So a Zanpakutou and his Shinigami are more seperate than I thought, from what the filler arc made me believe.

So, I suppose that there is no "the spiritually aware will awake before all others" theory now.

So it's a "blind people cannot see the pit of fire they are walking into" kind of analogy.

Ah, this'll be interesting, seeing as how Aizen knows that Tatsuki and Keigo are related to Ichigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:

I was expecting him to have pale hollow skin like Hichigo and Ulquiorra. But his eyes certainly have changed. And his hair is the same color.
I'm still have no real idea what he even is. I'm still waiting for Kubo to explain Tosen. e.e
Spoiler:
What do you mean? What he became? Or how he died? I think Aizen made him asplode.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:18 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Yachiru looks weird with a dark skin... XD Didn't mean any offense, though.

You went as Hinamori, right? I think the real Momo would never ever kill Aizen. XD; But where's your bun? o.o
My hair is up in the bun. It's just hard to see from a front angle. And even if she wouldn't kill Aizen, he tried to kill her, so she deserves some revenge. I mean come on. She was in a coma for like half the series because of that guy! D=

Quote:
Aww man that lloks like fun :D. You guys should be happy, you killed Aizen before Ichigo maybe does lol. I did notice someone was wearing shoes instead of sandals xDD
In my opinion, my shoes were the best because they were home made and based off the actual shoes worn by the characters. Killing Aizen was awesomely awesome awesomeness.

Quote:
...I can't believe Ulquiorra turned on Aizen-sama. T~T

I sent the photos, Zameric.
I know, isn't it great? XD XD XD

Ulquiorra actually had a sign up that said "Aizen sucks" which I thought was hilarious. I pointed out to her (it was a girl cosplaying as him) that I usually don't associate myself with people cosplayed as bad guys, since I have a tendency to cosplay at one of the good guys, but since she had that sign, I was like, what the heck. XD

There was a girl cosplayed as Gin there, but she didn't help us kill Aizen. D= And it was the Captain outfit, not the Hueco Mundo outfit, BTW. But I still didn't really associate with her anyway, since he's still a bad guy. LOL.

Somehow, I wish I could send that picture to Kubo-sensei, but I really don't think that would make any difference in anything... But it would be fun to see what he would think of it. XD XD XD

I haven't read the new manga chapter yet, but I'm going to right now. I just got home from a job interview, so I haven't had a chance.

EDIT: Just read the new chapter.

Before I say anything, I think "asplode" is a funny word. Oh, and also, "getsu" is one pronunciation of the kanji for "moon" (月).

Spoiler:
Not sure which kanji was used for "en" though, so I can't really say the full meaning for sure until I see the raw scans.

Okay, so here's what I think of the new chapter:

Spoiler:
Interesting chapter. Hopefully Tatsuki and the others won't die. (Although Keigo would be kinda nice to get rid of. XD)

I feel sorry for that poor mad Aizen killed...

Tensa Zangetsu is so much more epic than Old Man Zangetsu. XD I love how Ichigo almost called him "old man" but then caught himself. EPIC. XD

I do realize I'm commenting in reverse chronological order... Deal with it. XD XD XD

The part where Ichigo thought he couldn't breathe (because he was underwater?) kinda reminds me of the 3rd Pokemon movie... When the room gets flooded and Ash and the gang run up the stairs trying to get away... Yeah, kinda random but this chapter made me think of that. XD (Then again, I get Arceus and the Jewel of Life and Kimagure Orange Road confused, because they are both anime movies about time travel, and I watched them in the same day. Remind me never to do that again - it will drive me crazy trying to remember one from the other. XD)

I like the cover page, but I can't really tell who the really small people are. Can anyone figure that out...?

Last edited by minchan; June 23rd, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 03:58 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Spoiler:
Page 5, he oddly looks like Hitsugaya in the top panel XD. Probably because we can see his hairline.
I thought he looked like Hitsugaya too!

Ah, a cloaked figure. At first I thought it was Zangetsu, but I wasn't sure how that'd be possible (he's obviusly younger) but the only other person would be HIchigo... But that would make LESS sense.
At first I thought it might be Hichigo too, but nope.
And ya know, that's actually similar to how Keiri looks. Just more with a lot more muscles

He actually looks kinda cute
Down boy...

So, Tensa Zangetsu is different to Zangetsu? Well, we haven't seen Zangetsu in forever, also the whole "the first time Ichigo used Getsuga Tenshou in Bankai was as HIchigo" which could affect it (Tensa being a fused embodiment of Zangetsu and HIchigo, perhaps?).
Idk, I guess that's possible.

Engetsu, eh? Well the 2 Kanji for Zangetsu means "Slaying Moon" so whether Engetsu uses the Slaying or the Moon part, idk, since I don't know Kanji.
Accourding to the bleach wiki, Engetsu means "crescent moon".

So, I suppose that there is no "the spiritually aware will awake before all others" theory now.
Kind of seems like it...

My replies are in bold.

Spoiler:
What do you mean? What he became? Or how he died? I think Aizen made him asplode.

What he became. I know that Aizen made him asplode. :p
Quote:
Ulquiorra actually had a sign up that said "Aizen sucks" which I thought was hilarious. I pointed out to her (it was a girl cosplaying as him) that I usually don't associate myself with people cosplayed as bad guys, since I have a tendency to cosplay at one of the good guys, but since she had that sign, I was like, what the heck. XD

EDIT: Just read the new chapter.

Before I say anything, I think "asplode" is a funny word. Oh, and also, "getsu" is one pronunciation of the kanji for "moon" (月).

Spoiler:
Not sure which kanji was used for "en" though, so I can't really say the full meaning for sure until I see the raw scans.
Spoiler:
Like I mentioned before, the Bleach Wiki says Engetsu means "crescent moon". Engetsu (弦月, Crescent Moon)

Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

I haven't read the manga yet but it sure seems interesting to an extent. Hopefully that Japanese-English coaliation doesn't get to Manga Stream the way they got to One Manga and Mangafox :<.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
My hair is up in the bun. It's just hard to see from a front angle.

Spoiler:

I like the cover page, but I can't really tell who the really small people are. Can anyone figure that out...?
Ah, figures.

Spoiler:
Nice front page =D And coloured Aizen, woo~

If I'm not mistaken, the one next to Rukia is Sado I think, then Ichigo is the one sitting under the bird. The one sitting on the cliff is undoubtedly Orihime (Matsumoto would also fit in, but I think these are the characters who went to Hueco Mundo so yeah.) The one below Orihime cannot be seen at all but, according to the above theory, it would be Ishida.

So I'm not the only one who thinks that Ichigo looks like Hitsugaya in the first panel...

Tensa Zangetsu is cuuuuuuuuuuute ASDFGHJKL

Comic relief ftw XD "I guess he's not exactly an old man now"

When he said that he doesn't care what Ichigo wants to protect, though, I thought he looked a bit like... Ulquiorra. Except without the mascara ran.

However, the man who met Aizen... He was cut in half? Oooooooh.

I wonder what Aizen is going to do to Tatsuki & co.

Old June 24th, 2010, 05:48 AM
darthreven
Sanity is for the weak!

Nature: Naughty
Spoiler:
just read the new manga , it was cool to see that zangetsu looks diffrent when ichigos in bankai, and now aizen can make people esplode.

o and my thought about when zangetsu says that he cant teach ichigo is becaus its one of those things he ganna have to learn on his own wile fighting zangetsu

cool cosplay pic minchan
Old June 24th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Epic win.

Quote:
It is indeed. And then it's just a case of what the "en" is.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Interesting chapter. Hopefully Tatsuki and the others won't die. (Although Keigo would be kinda nice to get rid of. XD)
Spoiler:
But he's so funny!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Tensa Zangetsu is so much more epic than Old Man Zangetsu.
Spoiler:
Ah, yes, that he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Like I mentioned before, the Bleach Wiki says Engetsu means "crescent moon". Engetsu (弦月, Crescent Moon)
Ah, I see.

Quote:
Spoiler:
So I'm not the only one who thinks that Ichigo looks like Hitsugaya in the first panel...

Tensa Zangetsu is cuuuuuuuuuuute ASDFGHJKL
Haha, great minds think alike.

Quote:
Spoiler:
When he said that he doesn't care what Ichigo wants to protect, though, I thought he looked a bit like... Ulquiorra. Except without the mascara ran.
Hmmm... You're right! 8O
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

It wasn't as interesting as I hoped :<. The only thing I have to say is

Spoiler:
Tatsuki run...I don't want her to die Dx. I'm sure thats when Tessai or one of the people we mentioned before steps in. Hopefully more action in the next chapter
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:37 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Zam - It's time you change the discussion of the week already XD;

And also, you write "Fanfic" for the "Discussion of the Week" text collapse. XP

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links