Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2010 (11:40 AM).

Spoiler:
W00! MANGA! IT feels like such a long time since the last chapter.

Seriously, deicide TWELVE?

When Ichigo first asked why Tensa isn't lending him his powers, reminded me of the King and his Horse speech.

"Despaired and ceased to walk forward" I'm guessing this was when he learned to control his Vaizard powers, instead of focussing on his Shinigami powers?

I think we all could have guessed what the despair was...

HICHIGO!

Huh, I didn't know Muzuiro and Ichigo were so close.

Of course they would have met Aizen.
Which reminds me, it doesn't feel like Ichigo and Isshin are moving 2000 times faster than Aizen and Gin.

*facepalm* "Ichigo will come with a new power" all according to plan.

Obviously, Tatsuki won't die. Kubo won't start killing people NOW. And anyway, at first I thought of Muzuiro XD Though it's more likely to be Ryuuken or Tessai. Probably Ryuuken, I'd think. Though Tessai would be equally awesome (though probably more useless, I would think).

Quote originally posted by Gazza:
Keiri
Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Sorry >.<
Keiri
Both of you, welcome to the club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also cal me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you feel may be appropriate.
Also, Charizard★, is there something easier to refer to you as so I won't have to put the star? Just Charizard, of Charizard* or something like that?

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Spoiler:
Ah. Now we know. Zangetsu's place was once wholly his, until the HIchigo came and cohabits there. I'm guessing either Tensa Zangetsu or Ichigo will battle him. Hopefully they won't have to kill him to obtain the final Getsuga Tenshou, because HIchigo is cool in his own way, but I think they will. =\
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah. I think HIchigo will probably die.

Spoiler:
Oh God. Is Aizen going to kill Tatsuki? I swear, if he does, Ichigo will win even without the final GT. But idt so. That someone, probably Ryuuken or Tessai, will save her, maybe at the cost of his/her life.
Spoiler:
Eh, I doubt anyone will die. Tatsuki will be able to escape, and her saviour will be wounded, but Ichigo will come JUST in time.

Spoiler:
...waitwhat. Isshin said that his Engetsu was the same way. Which probably meant that Isshin was a Vizard as well? Wee, this is getting exciting. But if it was the same as Ichigo, could mean that his Hollow is already dead, too. Hmmm.
Spoiler:
Ah, that's very interesting. Though I doubt that he meant that they were similar like that, and more like their personality. Though looking over the page again, he does say "He won't want to teach you the move, like mine. You'll see why." Which shows that Isshin might have had a Hollow. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kubo did that.

Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
And ant -steals it back- My wallpaper
XP *makes a carbon copy*

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Well I'm back from my four day trip in Las Vegas.
8D
I thought I would be able to get on while there, but the you had to pay like 12.99 USD a day for internet access.
And I'm going to be leaving to California on Saturday for a week. >.<
D8
But I'll have internet access while in California, I'll be able to check the club at least once a day.
8D
Spoiler:
I'm very interested and the upcoming interaction between Tensa Zangetsu and Hichigo.
Spoiler:
Yeah, that will DEFINITELY be interesting to see. I'm predicting Tensa attacking HIchigo and comedy. Maybe.

The New Bleach chapter came out today? Where do you read it? I'm on onemanga.com and I don't see it :/
We read them on Mangastream. They come out much quicker, the images are larger, but they're scanned/translated by a different team, there are watermarks on the pages, and they only keep 4 chapters of each manga at a time, I believe.
Old July 1st, 2010 (01:03 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
We read them on Mangastream. They come out much quicker, the images are larger, but they're scanned/translated by a different team, there are watermarks on the pages, and they only keep 4 chapters of each manga at a time, I believe.
I see. I'll just wait tomorrow, since I like the way onemanga does it :3

Old July 1st, 2010 (03:25 PM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience. Viewing online from this phone is a pain xD.
Old July 1st, 2010 (03:29 PM).
Crystal Tier

I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience. Viewing online from this phone is a pain xD.
Theres a Manga app for a phone? O.o

Spoiler:
I want to see Kenpachi & Byakuya fight Yammy already.

Old July 1st, 2010 (10:29 PM).
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
So...What's happened while I was away? And welcome, Chariard! I am the Captain of the Fifth Division, Sosuke Aizen. =]

Spoiler:

Bleach chapter 410 was really neat. MORE AIZEN-SAMA ACTION!
I'm also very glad to see that Mr. No Name has finally appeared again. It's been a while.
Hmm... I wonder who it was that was about to step in and save Ichigo's friends. D= I was so pumped to find out who it was, too, that I didn't even notice I was nearing the end of the chapter! >.<

I still haven't watched the newest episode of Bleach, yet. ;
Maybe I will tonight.
PS: It's 2:26 AM here. Oh, Now it's 2:27 AM.

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 2nd, 2010 (04:29 AM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
So...What's happened while I was away? And welcome, Chariard! I am the Captain of the Fifth Division, Sosuke Aizen. =]
Thanks! :D

The new Bleach chapter isn't out on Onemanga yet ._.

Old July 2nd, 2010 (10:12 AM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
It is now cuz my app pulls from onemanga. But I didn't find this chapter to interesting just nothing but chitchat xD. However...

Spoiler:
I'm hoping that its Tessai who has approached Aizen and Gin...no wait Ishida's dad...or what if its some random person lmao. Have to wait untill next week to see I suppose
Old July 2nd, 2010 (10:24 AM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
It would be interesting if all the characters parents came; Ishidas, and Chads.

^That would be interesting. :3

Old July 2nd, 2010 (03:56 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Anime 276
Spoiler:
Finally watched 276. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for 277 to come out on Crunchyroll.com, since most other places I try are either poor quality or have been taken down.
276 was pretty good. It's fun to laugh at Omaeda's failure to fight against Baraggan. xD
I really like Baraggan's Gran Caída. Even though my Kirihanasu is better That is a great way to decapitate someone.
It was funnier in the anime when Soi Fon comes up the steps with her bankai. xD
The way Ukitake toyed with Lilynette is both hilarious and a bit creepy... >.>
Well, we get to see Starrk & Lilynette's resurrección in the next episode.
I hope they add more to the fight like in the latest Naruto episode.

Old July 2nd, 2010 (04:08 PM).
Crystal Tier

Anime 276
Spoiler:
Finally watched 276. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for 277 to come out on Crunchyroll.com, since most other places I try are either poor quality or have been taken down.
276 was pretty good. It's fun to laugh at Omaeda's failure to fight against Baraggan. xD
I really like Baraggan's Gran Caída. Even though my Kirihanasu is better That is a great way to decapitate someone. :)
It was funnier in the anime when Soi Fon comes up the steps with her bankai. xD
The way Ukitake toyed with Lilynette is both hilarious and a bit creepy... >.>
Well, we get to see Starrk & Lilynette's resurrección in the next episode.
I hope they add more to the fight like in the latest Naruto episode.
Try watching it at bleachget. It has good quality ^^

Old July 3rd, 2010 (02:31 AM).

I see. I'll just wait tomorrow, since I like the way onemanga does it :3
I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience.
Well, okay then. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from reading the spoiler/convos XP.
Though I should probably continue my old Onemanga/Mangastream comparison.
Spoiler:
I want to see Kenpachi & Byakuya fight Yammy already.
Spoiler:
Yeah. It's odd how Kubo did that.
Often, when the series ends, you kill the villains in order of strength/importance. Y'know, kill his subordinates before himself.
But with how Kubo is doing it, it looks as though Aizen (and maybe Gin) will die before Yammy does. Or, Yammy will die off-screen which will be a HUGE disappointment since he's the "Number 0 Espada" though, of course, Starrk was quite a disappointment for the Number 1 Espada (Shunsui should've been forced to go Bankai for goodness sake!) and Fura (and less so Wonderweiss). We see this eye-thing hundreds of chapter ago, then he appears, but he gets killed almost immediately after by Mashiro l:

Spoiler:
It would be interesting if all the characters parents came; Ishidas, and Chads.
Spoiler:
I'd rather that they not introduce random characters (parents count) JUST to fight. Especially since they'll end up being beaten almost immediately after.
Also, as far as we know, only Isshin and Ryuuken have powers, and that's because they got it on there own. Unless Chad's parents (and whoever else) were Quincys/Shinigami (which would make me question why Chad doesn't have powers those powers), then they can't do anything.
Old July 3rd, 2010 (07:36 AM).

Nature: Modest
XP *makes a carbon copy*

8D

D8

8D
When the quotes are omitted, it seemed like you were making a horde of alternating smileys. XD

Welcome to any of the new members whom I haven't welcomed yet, have a good stay. XD smile!, 3rd seat from 13th Squad. I should apply for a promotion...

On another note, idk whether I'll be able to come online or not during the next week or so. Even if I do, I might not reply/post. Excuse my absence. =D

Old July 6th, 2010 (12:01 AM).
Aizen

The place where I watch the new Bleach episodes have great quality. XD Oh, and Zameric, did you get the pictures I sent you..? I'm not sure if they went through or not. D=

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 6th, 2010 (05:51 AM).
Crystal Tier

Wow, the new episode (278) was just plain awesome.

Spoiler:
The Vizards appear!

Old July 6th, 2010 (10:25 AM).

When the quotes are omitted, it seemed like you were making a horde of alternating smileys. XD
XD
8O
I did it again!
XP

Welcome to any of the new members whom I haven't welcomed yet, have a good stay. XD smile!, 3rd seat from 13th Squad. I should apply for a promotion...
Wait, you're the 3rd seat of the 13th squad? I thought you'd be in your (to me) usual 4th Squad...
On another note, idk whether I'll be able to come online or not during the next week or so. Even if I do, I might not reply/post. Excuse my absence. =D
D8
What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?
shouldn't you have posted what you think will happen?
Spoiler:
Okay, lesse. Usually we start with Ichigo and his place, and then cut to Aizen, with maybe a flash to Isshin during Ichigo's half (it's been like that the last few chapters, no?).
So I think it will start off with Ichigo and HIchigo talking, which will lead to a fight (which we will only see, like, 1 page, with the last panel either being a bit of dialouge or an eye-shot) then we move to Aizen noticing this person, the person revealing who they are in a sort of grand speech (especially Ryuuken, for whatever reason) while they tell Tatsuki to go (she'll have 1 page thinking to herself "What's going on?" "Who are those people?" "Why did that person save me?" with her last line being something like "Ichigo, come quick!").
And then, somehow, there will be a cliffhanger at the end. Idk what, though.

Haha, that was oddly specific in some areas.
Old July 6th, 2010 (11:06 AM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Looks like I've missed a good bit of action. XD Well I'm at the Apple store again... I don't have much to update but I will say that I have over $100 credit for a bookstore at which I plan to buy over ten volumes of Bleach. But it's at home so I can't get them until I get back there. It kinda makes me mad though, that starting at volume 29 (I think) the price went up from eight dollars to ten dollars... D= Anyway if I have enough money I will try to get the art book too. But I kinda want the second volume of Kobato as well... It's a funny series (by CLAMP). XD

So yeah... Not much here... I'll be watching the two new episodes from this and last week when I get home on Saturday or the next couple days. Depends when I have time.

So I'm just dropping in to say hi and stuff. What I usually do... ;; Later!!

~Squad 10 Captain Min
Old July 7th, 2010 (06:43 PM).
Aizen

No... I don't think I should post my opinion. >w>

Spoiler:

=.=; Don Kononji..? Really? He was the last person on my mind... But... I should've known... >.>
Well, what really suprised me was when Tensa Zangetsu and Hichigo fused together. XD I already knew that they were originally the same being, but never expected them to become one...
...Kind of reminds me of Kami and Piccolo. XD
I wonder what Rangiku will do...

Now I'm off to watch the new Bleach episode!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:33 AM).

Spoiler:
An interesting chapter, to say the least!

Well, at least HIchigo referenced Ichigo dying before.

Ah, that's true. Ichigo hasn't seen his Hollow form till then. And does he even know his mask has changed?

"Do I just have to fight this thing and beat it?" What is this to you, Ichigo, a video game?

I was very shocked when Tensa said no to Ichigo.

At first I thought that Tensa and HIchigo were going to fight o.o

This fusion is very... weird to say the least. For one thing, it reminded me SO much of Dragonball Z. Another thing is how he looks (half Tensa and half HIchigo, really?)
I wonder what he'd be called. Especially since it seemed like he switched from Tensa (at first) to HIchigo (with the eyes and, on Mangastream, different font).

Oh... My... Goodness.

Don Kanonji. SERIOUSLY? Who the HELL would of thought of him?! And to think, we all thought he forgot people like Wonderweiss... And then he brings in DON FREAKING KANONJI.

Okay, seriously. MATSUMOTO? When the HELL did she get there, and freaking HOW?! (I'll bet you £78567585786 it's Urahara). Urgh, well at least it's not just Don Kanonji versus Aizen, then.

So let's see how close my prediction was:
Okay, lesse. Usually we start with Ichigo and his place, and then cut to Aizen, with maybe a flash to Isshin during Ichigo's half (it's been like that the last few chapters, no?).
So I think it will start off with Ichigo and HIchigo talking, which will lead to a fight (which we will only see, like, 1 page, with the last panel either being a bit of dialouge or an eye-shot) then we move to Aizen noticing this person, the person revealing who they are in a sort of grand speech (especially Ryuuken, for whatever reason) while they tell Tatsuki to go (she'll have 1 page thinking to herself "What's going on?" "Who are those people?" "Why did that person save me?" with her last line being something like "Ichigo, come quick!").
And then, somehow, there will be a cliffhanger at the end. Idk what, though.
So we DO start with Ichigo and end with Aizen, but nop Isshin.
Ichigo and HIchigo DO talk. And they DO start fighting (...sorta, he half-fights HIchigo XP).
Aizen DOES see this person, and this person DOES give a grand speech (though that's more of an understatement). He DOES tell Tatsuki to go, though she doesn't go just yet.
And the cliffhanger? Matsumoto.

Not bad, I think.

No... I don't think I should post my opinion. >w>
XP
Spoiler:

=.=; Don Kononji..? Really? He was the last person on my mind... But... I should've known... >.>
Spoiler:
That's why it's so brilliant... NO ONE would have guessed it.

Spoiler:
...Kind of reminds me of Kami and Piccolo. XD
Spoiler:
Oh wow, that's right XD. Kami and Piccolo were also the same parts of one person that refused together. Wow, Kubo.
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:46 AM).
Credentials.

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Yahoo to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Skype™ to Cynic Kaka
I'll join.

And to everyone out there who said Ichigo's Super Hollow was bull, re-read this chapter: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v25/c220/2.html
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:51 AM).

Quote originally posted by Cynic Kaka:
I'll join.
Please reread the first page.

Quote originally posted by Golde:
And to everyone out there who said Ichigo's Super Hollow was bull, re-read this chapter: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v25/c220/2.html
I don't quite understand what you mean by "Ichigo's Super Hollow was bull" and what the chapter has to do with it.
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:53 AM).
Credentials.

Send a message via AIM to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Yahoo to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Skype™ to Cynic Kaka
Well, see, that chapter states that Hichigo would take over if Ichigo failed; that Super Hollow is the manifestation of Hichigo in the real world. A recent chapter seems to acknowledge it as Keiri a visual thing.

Many people in the fan base say SH was bull.
Old July 8th, 2010 (07:59 AM).

Keiri
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you wish to nickname me.

Well, see, that chapter states that Hichigo would take over if Ichigo failed; that Super Hollow is the manifestation of Hichigo in the real world. A recent chapter seems to acknowledge it as a visual thing.

Many people in the fan base say SH was bull.
Seeing as how we are actually talking about something that has not been revealed on American TV, we should talk in spoilers.
Spoiler:
I agree with the fact that the "Super Hollow" was HIchigo taking over Ichigo's body, as he mentioned in that chapter.

But I still don't actually understand what you mean when you use the word bull like that. Do you mean like bullsh t (like lies)? Or like an arsepull or what?
Old July 8th, 2010 (08:03 AM).
Credentials.

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...)/ILP/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you wish to nickname me.

Seeing as how we are actually talking about something that has not been revealed on American TV, we should talk in spoilers.
Spoiler:
I agree with the fact that the "Super Hollow" was HIchigo taking over Ichigo's body, as he mentioned in that chapter.

But I still don't actually understand what you mean when you use the word bull like that. Do you mean like bullsh t (like lies)? Or like an arsepull or what?
Spoiler:
Well, the fans of Ulquiorra say it was bull, since it meant that he died out of nowhere, I guess you could say it's an asspull. But most fans of Bleach would read or watch the series online to catch up.
Old July 8th, 2010 (08:07 AM).

Spoiler:
Well, the fans of Ulquiorra say it was bull, since it meant that he died out of nowhere, I guess you could say it's an asspull. But most fans of Bleach would read or watch the series online to catch up.
Spoiler:
I think it'd be easier if you used a word other than bull because I don't know what you mean when you use it because the meaning I know for it doesn't fit this. Perhaps using another word for bull would be easier?

As for Ulquiorra dying because of the Super Hollow, I personally prefer Ulquiorra dying due to the Hollow because (to me, anyway) it seems like a much more logical way for Ulquiorra to die than if Ichigo fought Ulquiorra one-on-one and beat him.

Regardless, rules are rules. We have to spoiler everything not yet out in American television.
Old July 8th, 2010 (08:12 AM).
Credentials.

Spoiler:
I think it'd be easier if you used a word other than bull because I don't know what you mean when you use it because the meaning I know for it doesn't fit this. Perhaps using another word for bull would be easier?

As for Ulquiorra dying because of the Super Hollow, I personally prefer Ulquiorra dying due to the Hollow because (to me, anyway) it seems like a much more logical way for Ulquiorra to die than if Ichigo fought Ulquiorra one-on-one and beat him.

Regardless, rules are rules. We have to spoiler everything not yet out in American television.
Spoiler:
Well, I personally would have preferred Ulquiorra not dying.

Sponsored Links