The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

Nature: Sassy
Fine then.

keiri.

You know, my internet is extremely bad as of now, and that word was pretty well hidden ;_;

Old July 16th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Fine then.

keiri.

You know, my internet is extremely bad as of now, and that word was pretty well hidden ;_;
Welcome to the club! :D

My internet sometimes shuts off so I need to restart the computer.

Spoiler:
Btw, did it ever show that Rangiku and Gin were close before?

The meaningless imagination
The driving force that creates you
Give it your whole body and soul

Old July 16th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

Spoiler:
Yeah, it did.. I'm not sure exactly where, tho :<

I think around the time Aizen turned out to be what he is.

Old July 16th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, it did.. I'm not sure exactly where, tho :<

I think around the time Aizen turned out to be what he is.
Ohh.

I kind of thought that they might have been dating back in the Soul Society for some reason O.o

Old July 16th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

They were
Spoiler:
childhood friends.

Old July 16th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
They were
Spoiler:
childhood friends.
*face palm*
I wonder how I forget these things ><

Spoiler:
Wasn't Gin a little kid when he met up with Aizen and started Hollowfiying Shinji and the others?

Old July 16th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle

Now you've got it Charry-Star! (b'-')b

Old July 16th, 2010, 09:11 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Wow, just read the new Chapter....wow

Spoiler:
I never knew Gin and Rangiku were that close xD
Yup. They were pretty close. Ever since the Rukon district as kids.
Quote:
Fine then.

keiri.

Welcome! I'm squad 10's captain, Min. Nice to meet you! Hope you like it here.
Quote:
Welcome to the club! :D

My internet sometimes shuts off so I need to restart the computer.

Spoiler:
Btw, did it ever show that Rangiku and Gin were close before?
Ahh, I hate when my computer does that. XD

It did. I forget exactly when though. XD
Quote:
They were
Spoiler:
childhood friends.
I don't think it's really a secret that they grew up together... LOL

But they both entered the academy at the same time but Gin graduated within a year, I think, leaving Rangiku behind in, a sense... Their relationship is quite complex. XD
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Was Gin like a miracle child or something?

Spoiler:
Since you said he finished within a year. xD

Old July 16th, 2010, 09:20 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Was Gin like a miracle child or something?

Spoiler:
Since you said he finished within a year. xD
Yeah, he was considered a genius. 0.o;; (He finished quicker than Kaien, who graduated in two years!!)

Edit:
Oops! Short post. XD

Umm... Yeah...

Since I have today off, like (I think) I mentioned earlier, I'll probably be watching the two Episodes of Bleach that I need to catch up on. =D
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Yeah, he was considered a genius. 0.o;; (He finished quicker than Kaien, who graduated in two years!!)

Edit:
Oops! Short post. XD

Umm... Yeah...

Since I have today off, like (I think) I mentioned earlier, I'll probably be watching the two Episodes of Bleach that I need to catch up on. =D
Ohh
Thanks for clearing it up :D

Old July 16th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's a bit... 0.o;; But it may be hinting at a new character development for Tatsuki... Maybe...
Perhaps. Oh well, I guess only Kubo really knows.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Gin never answers. At least, not with straight answers. He's just creepy like that. 0.o;; Gin's relationships with any of the characters is already vague, but with Rangiku in particular, it's especially hard to grasp. They're childhood friends after all. Hmm... I wonder if he said anything? Only Kubo-sensei knows that, I guess. XD And maybe his editor and/or assistants. Maybe. XD
Spoiler:
Ah, well, you're right about Gin not being straightforward.

Hmm... Yeah, characters are always the weirdest with the people who they have a strong relationship with.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Apparently so... With Afro dude's sword. XD That's just funny. Ahahahaha... And you misspelled "Mizuiro".
Ah, right, thanks for correcting me. I think I used to spell it with a U, so I'll have to get used to using an I.
Quote:
Spoiler:
I think Shiro-chan would be pretty damn pissed off if his second-in-command was killed by the same party that put his own childhood friend (Momo-chan) into a coma...
ANYONE would.
Quote:
You do realize that when you use an emoticon like that, it has two mouths, right? 0.o;;
XDD I don't think it was meant to be understood in that context (like using LOL as a verb).
Quote:
Well that's how it's done, according to Bakuman. XD If you haven't read that manga yet, you should, because first, it's in Jump with Bleach, second, it's by the (awesome) creators of Death Note, and third, because it's a manga by a team of mangaka about a team of mangaka. XD
It is?! Why did no one tell me the writers of Death Note wrote this, too?! Urgh I'm going to end up adding this to my list of "manga I need to read but probably never will".
Quote:
I like your theme as well...
Thanks... But it was just senseless memes XD.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I wonder how Rangiku got to the real Karakura town without, uh, I dunno, falling over? XD I guess it's her strong will to question Gin... Yeah, probably.
Spoiler:
She probably did, a few times, but she "willed on to talk to Gin".

Quote:
Spoiler:
Oh, speaking of connections to the defected captains, I wonder what will happen after this is all over, in regards to Hisagi and Komamura, and Tosen's dead friend... I believe it was in the Soul Society arc that they were confident Tosen would return, but since he's dead now, I wonder how that will play out... Maybe they'll go to the friend's grave and pay their respects or something... I dunno. It's just something that came to mind.
Spoiler:
That would DEFINITELY be a nice way to wrap up Tousen's relationships with everyone.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I also kinda wonder if Izuru will ever make direct contact with Gin again... As I wonder if Shiro-chan and/or Momo-chan will ever cross blades with Gin or Aizen? I guess we'll have to wait and see, huh...
Spoiler:
I think if Gin survives, Izuru will meet him again. If Gin dies, well, he kind of can't.
With Hitsugaya and Hinamori crossing swords with Aizen and Gin... well, I they're both practically dead, and Aizen will likely die to Ichigo soon, so I doubt it. Then again, anything could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Spoiler:
Aww not the way I was hoping for but I suppose this will do.

I get the feeling very soon the Aizen will kill Gin just by that llok he gave hime and the comment he said about Gin. Also I don't think Gin is entirely evil like Aizen and I really believe there is some really good explainatiion to why he's following Aizen. Maybe he's snooping around as par Yamamotos request or something o/...idk. I also think this because he was actually willing to transport Rangiku somewhere else even with Aizens permission, I found that rather odd really, its like Aizen knows what Gins motives are and is preparing the perfect time to kill him. Also instead of killing Rangiku it seems he simply knocked her out. Maybe this was to protect her as he said she's in the way. The way of his mission by Yamamoto perhaps :o. Well that's just my two cents but I already can tell Gin is up to something.
Spoiler:
The more I read it, the more plausible it seems.
At first, Gin seemed like the bad guy, then Aizen revealed himself to be the bad guy, with Gin as his right hand man... So for Gin to reveal to be the souble agent, makes some sense.

I think when you mentioned Gin saying "You're in the way," really convinced me, too. XD

Quote:
Spoiler:
Also Keigo with a sword um whose the afro dude he's refering to o o'?
Spoiler:

Quote:
keiri.
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by the names of ILP/Ilppy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any nickname you would like to call me by.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Just a question to all the members:

Which filler arc was your favorite?
(Like the Bount arc, Zanpaktou (forgot the real name) arc, etc.)

I liked the Zanpaktou one :3

Old July 16th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Just a question to all the members:

Which filler arc was your favorite?
(Like the Bount arc, Zanpaktou (forgot the real name) arc, etc.)

I liked the Zanpaktou one :3
Okay, we have the 3 fillers, the Bount Arc, the Amagai Shusuke Arc, and the Zanpakutou Tales.

The Bount Arc, I think, was a rather bad filler. I don't actually remember what made it so bad, because I seemed to have erased it from my memory.

The next 2 Arcs haven't been shown in the US, so they'll be in spoilers in case I mention anything spoiler-worthy
Spoiler:
The Amagai Arc was rather... odd at first. Because you know that Amagai and Kifune would eventually go away, because they're just filler. Making them the villains... I dunno, it didn't seem quite right, the way it was done. Idk, didn't quite like it.

The Zanpakutou Tales, arc... This was the most recent, so I remember the most of this one. Now, at first, it was really good. The whole idea of the Zanpakutou spirits being materialised is definitely a good idea. The execution of the entire arc, though, was not. It focused too much on the characters that we already know (like Renji/Zabimaru and Byakuya/Senbonzakura) and really did not focus enough on the other Zanpakutous like it should have. I, for one, really would have liked to see Wabisuke a bit more, but we didn't.
And then, Koga. He was really bad, I think. It seemed from him, everything went terribly downhill (it could have been from before him, actually, I don't remember). I don't actually remember much of when Koga and Muramasa was defeated, actually.
In addition to that, the "Beast Swords" were really just there to stretch out the series a little bit more. They seemed quite bad, to me, especially that final fight where they all went away. Idk, that seemed kind of half-assed from what I remember.

tl;dr they all kind of sucked, but the Zanpakutou Tales Arc had the most awesome/potential.
Old July 16th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

tl;dr they all kind of sucked, but the Zanpakutou Tales Arc had the most awesome/potential.
Agreed, I found it to be quite interesting. How many more fillers do you think there are going to be?

Old July 16th, 2010, 09:17 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

I really like the New Captain Shusuke Amagai arc. I guess it's partially because it's the next arc to come to America, but it was also pretty cool... And Izuru is one of my favorite characters, so... (I mean he's Momo's friend so how can he not be? Then again, I find Renji kinda... Well, he's not exactly one of my favorites even if he IS a main character, but...)

*ahem* ANYWAY...

As for how many more fillers there will be? It's really hard to say. I mean, it depends on how the manga progresses. Filler arcs are really only added if it's an ongoing manga, and the anime is catching up to quickly. So it's not easy to say right now...

And about Bakuman, I'm surprised you didn't know... When it came out, it was mentioned on the OneManga homepage. I guess it makes sense that you didn't know if you don't go to OneManga, but since I do, it's kinda like "how could I not know"... you know? XD (no pun intended... seriously. XD)

But I certainly do recommend it. It's got a good story, great art, a hint of romance, and tons of information about how the manga industry works. And since it's coming out in America in August (it's already previewed the first three chapters in Shonen Jump) I'm gonna start collecting the volumes.

Back to Bleach... Today (well, technically yesterday, since it's a little past 1AM here ; I caught up with the episodes.
Spoiler:
I love how they referenced the TBtP arc. (That and the Soul Society arc are my favorites!!) As annoying as Hiyori is, and as strange as their relationships are as a group, I still quite like the vizards... Just... the concept of their group is pretty cool. XD Poor Shinji's hair in the end... And oh!! The part in the first of the two episodes I just watched where Ichigo and the other were in New York City in the end when they announced a new ending was coming? That was pretty epic. XD Well, more so for me than your average fan because I live in New York City, but... XD

I feel like I'm rambling again... Sorry. I'll stop now. XD XD XD
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:18 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Agreed, I found it to be quite interesting. How many more fillers do you think there are going to be?
Hmm... I... Don't think that many, actually. Assuming taht Bleach will end soon (based on what we know of the manga), then I don't think there will be. If Bleach continues after Aizen, though, then there probably will be a filler arc, just to let the new manga arc develop a bit.

Quote:
As for how many more fillers there will be? It's really hard to say. I mean, it depends on how the manga progresses. Filler arcs are really only added if it's an ongoing manga, and the anime is catching up to quickly. So it's not easy to say right now...
There's that, too.
Quote:
And about Bakuman, I'm surprised you didn't know... When it came out, it was mentioned on the OneManga homepage. I guess it makes sense that you didn't know if you don't go to OneManga, but since I do, it's kinda like "how could I not know"... you know? XD (no pun intended... seriously. XD)
I know what you mean XP
I did go to onemanga before (since Mangastream doesn't keep more than 4 chapters of a series at one time), I suppose it might be after Bakuman came out *shrug*
Quote:
But I certainly do recommend it. It's got a good story, great art, a hint of romance, and tons of information about how the manga industry works. And since it's coming out in America in August (it's already previewed the first three chapters in Shonen Jump) I'm gonna start collecting the volumes.
I'll read it... someday.

Quote:
I feel like I'm rambling again... Sorry. I'll stop now. XD XD XD
It beefs up my post by replying to most of it.
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Hmm... I... Don't think that many, actually. Assuming taht Bleach will end soon (based on what we know of the manga), then I don't think there will be. If Bleach continues after Aizen, though, then there probably will be a filler arc, just to let the new manga arc develop a bit.

I've heard thats there going to be one small arc and then one last big one after Aizen.

Old July 17th, 2010, 04:09 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
I've heard thats there going to be one small arc and then one last big one after Aizen.
I've also heard that. I forget where I did, originally, but I think that's how it'll be. I'm sad that the rest of Bleach is pretty much planned out already, because it shows that its end is already coming up in a couple years...

I sure will miss it when that time comes, but I guess we still have a bit of time before that.
Old July 17th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Spoiler:
Haha, Rangiku yelling at Don Kanonji gave me a good LOL definitely. I think the sort of... atmosphere combines the earlier, more light-hearted humour (like when Isshin used to kick Ichigo out of bed to wake him up) while still keeping the "LIEK ZOMG AIZEN WILL KILL US ALL" though he really does not seem very threatened. I mean, it's likely that he's waiting for Ichigo to come with a new power/attack (he mentioned he knew that was going to happen, or something, no?) but he's really just digging his own grave here.
Yes, that was a great employment of humor on Kubo's part. That seems to be one of Kubo's talents.

Gin didn't answer the question, did he? Y'know, I don't think he really did all that much damage besides a small cut (something that would make her too tired to fight, though, since she's already quite faint). I don't think Gin would kill Rangiku of all people.
Oh, and I think he probably told her something, too. I don't know what, but probably something important.
Idk, I still think Gin serves Aizen to survive. I hope Gin didn't kill Rangiku and from where he stabbed her, I don't she she'll die immediately. He knows what Aizen is capable of, and knows that Aizen can probably even do more than what he knows. But, if he is secretly working against Aizen (which I doubt would be a secret to the god-mod Aizen), then I think he's probably doing it mostly on his own.
Replies in bold.

Quote:
Manga time

Spoiler:
Aww not the way I was hoping for but I suppose this will do.

I get the feeling very soon the Aizen will kill Gin just by that llok he gave hime and the comment he said about Gin. Also I don't think Gin is entirely evil like Aizen and I really believe there is some really good explainatiion to why he's following Aizen. Maybe he's snooping around as par Yamamotos request or something o/...idk. I also think this because he was actually willing to transport Rangiku somewhere else even with Aizens permission, I found that rather odd really, its like Aizen knows what Gins motives are and is preparing the perfect time to kill him. Also instead of killing Rangiku it seems he simply knocked her out. Maybe this was to protect her as he said she's in the way. The way of his mission by Yamamoto perhaps :o. Well that's just my two cents but I already can tell Gin is up to something.
Well, idk about your Gin working for Yamamoto theory, but I do think Aizen is planning on killing Gin soon.
Replies in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:
I thought that the preview for episode 280 was funny..! I can't believe Aizen cut off Shinji's hair! OAO
Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes after watching that. ;p

Quote:
Fine then.

keiri.

Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Pokestick.
Is that rule really that hard to find? o.0
Btw, do you have a certain name you'd like to be referred to by, or is Pokestick fine?

I haven't watched the Amagai Arc yet, so I can't say which is my favorite yet.

Quote:
Where did you see that? o.0

Old July 17th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

Where did you see that? o.0
One of the users on here. I forget who though ><
Hopefully its true :D

Old July 17th, 2010, 05:31 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
One of the users on here. I forget who though ><
Hopefully its true :D
I think I knew about it from somewhere not in PokeCommunity... But I honestly can't remember for sure. It may have been on the MangaFox forums but I'm not positive...

Oh, and before I forget, I bought 4 more Bleach volumes today. 22, 23, 24, and 25. (Also bought Kobato volume 2)

Now I'm missing 1, 3-10, 13, and 26+. XD

I still have about $65 credit on my gift card but my mom wouldn't let me spend it all today. D= Oh well. I need to pick up volume 1 of Bakuman when it's released (in August, I think)... So I'll use my credit to that too. And I'll probably pick up volumes 26 and 27 too. Maybe 28 if I don't find anything else... I'll see. XD
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
I think I knew about it from somewhere not in PokeCommunity... But I honestly can't remember for sure. It may have been on the MangaFox forums but I'm not positive...

Oh, and before I forget, I bought 4 more Bleach volumes today. 22, 23, 24, and 25. (Also bought Kobato volume 2)

Now I'm missing 1, 3-10, 13, and 26+. XD

I still have about $65 credit on my gift card but my mom wouldn't let me spend it all today. D= Oh well. I need to pick up volume 1 of Bakuman when it's released (in August, I think)... So I'll use my credit to that too. And I'll probably pick up volumes 26 and 27 too. Maybe 28 if I don't find anything else... I'll see. XD
How much does it cost per Volume? :3

Old July 18th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Cynic Kaka
Credentials.

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Yahoo to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Skype™ to Cynic Kaka
$8 .
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic Kaka View Post
$8 .
Oh, thats not that bad, I thought they were like $15 o.o

Closed Thread