The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:43 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Boring chapter seriously -____-

Spoiler:
Well next week should be good. Finally Gin will betray Aizen :D

Oh yessh Charlottes release form makes him/her/it the fourth Powerpuff Girl lmao. The name of its attacjs are hilarious as well xD.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
Gin vs Aizen would be fun to watch... Wonder if that'll happen... I kinda hope so... XD If only because I feel bad for Matsumoto since she's Shiro-chan's lietenant... XD XD XD And anyone vs Aizen is good. RAWR

Umm yeah... my rant is done for now. XD

EDIT:

SPOILER JUST TO BE SAFE. AND I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON... DEAL WITH IT. XD

Spoiler:
ILP I JUST READ YOU POST... I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS DEICIDE FRIGGIN FIFTEEN. =O

UMM IS KUBO-SENSEI OUT OF IDEAS FOR CHAPTER TITLES OR IS HE GONNA KEEP UP "DEICIDE" UNTIL AIZEN DIES??? WTF. XD XD XD

Last edited by minchan; July 22nd, 2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:15 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

I liked chapter 413. =\ It had a lot of Aizen in it. =O And afro dude actually did something... Scratch that, atleast attempted. I can't wait for these new chapters to be animated, I bet it'll look awesome.

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:03 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:
ILP I JUST READ YOU POST... I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS DEICIDE FRIGGIN FIFTEEN. =O

UMM IS KUBO-SENSEI OUT OF IDEAS FOR CHAPTER TITLES OR IS HE GONNA KEEP UP "DEICIDE" UNTIL AIZEN DIES??? WTF. XD XD XD
Spoiler:
Hopefully, DeicideX will be over soon-ish. Perhaps when Ichigo learns the Final Getsuga Tenshou.
Which reminds me, I hope it doesn't just cut to Ichigo beating Tensa/HIchigo when we go back. D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:

I liked chapter 413. =\ It had a lot of Aizen in it. =O And afro dude actually did something... Scratch that, atleast attempted. I can't wait for these new chapters to be animated, I bet it'll look awesome.
Spoiler:
I just hope the Aizen fights won't be dissapointing, since he's so damn powerful, now.
These chapters will look amazing when they're animated (I hope, anyway).
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Requesting Permission to join one of the best Manga series ever. 8D
Well as you can see my avatar and signature is of the awesome Gin. (:
I only read the manga so..I won`t talk much about the anime. Other than that..I own the Bleach Wii Game. o_o; which is awesome as well..

Keiri, uh yeah.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:18 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
I only read the manga so..I won`t talk much about the anime. Other than that..I own the Bleach Wii Game. o_o; which is awesome as well..

Keiri, uh yeah.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you shall call me by.

So, I see you like Gin? Oh I'm so smart aren't I. I like Ulquiorra, myself.

Which Bleach game is that? Or is there only one? *Trying to make this not a short post*
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:54 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Ah. Gin is one of my favourite characters. There's also..

Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Aizen
Shinji
Starrk
Hallibel
Syazel
Byakuya
SoiFon

uh. The list can go on and on. ..

I own the one that wasn't released in japan. Bleach versus Crusade. The storyline only goes about until Nnoitora vs Kenpachi's fight. >: And only has like 25 characters including Amagai..or whoever replaced Gin as a taichou. But it's in japanese..so yeah I rarely know what I'm doing..
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:24 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Yeah, Amagai is the anime-only captain of squad 3... (Geez I wish they'd hurry and show his arc in English - it's my favorite filler arc because Kira is in it a lot. XD) Kira is in my top 20 (or so) characters. XD

But my favorite characters are Momo Hinamori and Toshiro Hitsugaya. They're awesomesauce. XD

Oh, BTW Welcome to the club! I'm Min, but that's Captain Min to you. XD I'm captain of squad 10 here. (Like Shiro-chan!!) So yeah, welcome, and I hope you have fun here...

But be warned: I'm pretty anti-Gin. I'll probably always hate him unless...
Spoiler:
he turns on Aizen some time in the next few chapters.
And it looks like that might just happen, but then again, only Kubo-sensei (and maybe his editor and/or some of his assistants and/or some of his friends and/or family) knows for sure. XD XD XD

...Aside from the fact that I hate Gin, I'm studying graphic design, and I do like how your siggy is made. I'd have used a character I actually like, but still. XD (BTW What font is that? The main one that says he's the ex-captain.)
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:04 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
>.> I don't like Soifon. Ugh. =.=lll
But, these are my favorite characters...

Aizen (Obviously...)
Gin
Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Hollow Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Juushiro
Shunsui
And so on...

But, the only character I absolutely hate is Orihime. =.=;

And those animaters better make those fight scenes awesome..! Because if they don't, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!! >=U

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; July 23rd, 2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 24th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Hime is alright with me.

in the next chapter of bleach
Spoiler:
Gin betrays Aizen,Aizen goes all "I suspected that" and Ichigo fights with hichigo.

oh man. forgot to add Toshiro to my list xD. How coud I forget that. and Momo..she's alright with her kidous and all but her obsession with Aizen is...
I don't generally hate any character but if I chose one..it would be Yami. xD
Old July 24th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Cool episode, I was late because my internet is horrible :D
Spoiler:
I like the character development on the school kids, even though it's funnier when people fight.
And why do I get the feeling that Mizuiro is gonna die? D:

Old July 25th, 2010, 02:16 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Momo-chan's obsession with Aizen is a result of him using her, just like he used pretty much every other character. It drives me insane, but it's not really Momo-chan's fault that Aizen is the one who, from her point of view at the time, just so happened to step in and save her, Renji, Izuru, and Shuhei from certain doom... Or something like that. LOL

My point is that her obsession doesn't bother me that much - it's the fact that she was essentially tricked into becoming obsessed with him that I don't like. And I can't fault her for that because it's not her fault that Aizen is a creep who deserves to die. So any faults in her character can be directly traced to Aizen... Much like most negative things that have happened so far. All because of Aizen. (Give or take a few, but still!)

The short version: Aizen deserves to go to hell.
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Ah. Gin is one of my favourite characters. There's also..

Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
That's always good to see.
Quote:
I own the one that wasn't released in japan. Bleach versus Crusade. The storyline only goes about until Nnoitora vs Kenpachi's fight. >: And only has like 25 characters including Amagai..or whoever replaced Gin as a taichou. But it's in japanese..so yeah I rarely know what I'm doing..
Ah, I see...
Wait, it wasn't released in Japan, but it's in Japanese?
Quote:
...Aside from the fact that I hate Gin, I'm studying graphic design, and I do like how your siggy is made. I'd have used a character I actually like, but still. XD (BTW What font is that? The main one that says he's the ex-captain.)
Hey, Smile, Zam, what do you say to throwing NL and Min in a convo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
I like the character development on the school kids, even though it's funnier when people fight.
And why do I get the feeling that Mizuiro is gonna die? D:
Spoiler:
Yeah, Mizuiro especially, has definitely developed a more... layered character than when we first met him.
Because Aizen just seems to be THAT MUCH stronger than them.
And they won't die. No good guy dies in bleach XP

Quote:
The short version: Aizen deserves to go to hell.
Speaking of which, I hope there's a hell arc... Unless it's done badly. In that case, nothankyou.
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Holy cow, yes, Hell Arc.
Spoiler:
Though I'm having problems imagining how the story will not end soon...
But it most certainly won't anyway.

Aizen will get a new army and everyone will be fighting as usual. End :D

Old July 25th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:

Ah, I see...
Wait, it wasn't released in Japan, but it's in Japanese?
Oh snap. Whoops I meant in the US. x.x; Uber Fail.
/facedesk
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Holy cow, yes, Hell Arc.
Spoiler:
Though I'm having problems imagining how the story will not end soon...
But it most certainly won't anyway.

Aizen will get a new army and everyone will be fighting as usual. End :D
Spoiler:
Aizen doesn't need an army. He's AIZEN!
Anyway, this arc will likely end with Ichigo beating Aizen with the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Whether or not that kills him, idk. It might just wound him enough that he can't do anything, and has to run away (which he'll then come back as a cyborg).

Quote:
Oh snap. Whoops I meant in the US. x.x; Uber Fail.
/facedesk
XP
Old July 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

HEY Don't go throwing me into random conversations!! XD XD

A Hell Arc would be cool but I kinda doubt it... But ya never know. XD I wasn't even getting at that when I said Aizen needs to die and go to hell... XD

Yes. Chaosong-fail.
Old July 25th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Jung
Sica please.

I vote no for Hell Arc. Aizen should livee. =D When I came back to post here. Guess what I saw? o_o; 666 Replies for Bleach Fan Club. :O Wow. Coincidence?
Old July 25th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Darn I'm always late welcoming new members D;. Hey there Chao, if I may call you that, I'm captain of squad 7. You can call me EN for short if you would like :3. I'm the same way as you I only read the manga and one of my top favorite characters is Grimmjow. Hmmm...I really don't have a least favorite. Oh and favorite female character is Halibel <3.

A hell arc really...is it necessary though :/. I'm not sure but hopefully its as good as it sounds.

And on an offtopic note in the AniSummer tournament round 2 in the Japanese Entertainment forum Bleach is up against Sonic X, which so sucks considering I like both. Thought I would just throw that out there n n'.
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
HEY Don't go throwing me into random conversations!! XD XD
Heh, I don't think she'd like it.. I still want to, anyway XP

Quote:
A Hell Arc would be cool but I kinda doubt it... But ya never know. XD I wasn't even getting at that when I said Aizen needs to die and go to hell... XD
XD. I didn't mean Aizen going to hell, and then a Hell Arc XDD

Quote:
I vote no for Hell Arc. Aizen should livee. =D When I came back to post here. Guess what I saw? o_o; 666 Replies for Bleach Fan Club. :O Wow. Coincidence?
Aizen's gonna die, you know it XP
666 replies 8O. IT'S A SIGN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
A hell arc really...is it necessary though :/. I'm not sure but hopefully its as good as it sounds.
It'd be nice to expand on hell, though.
Old July 25th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
Darn I'm always late welcoming new members D;. Hey there Chao, if I may call you that, I'm captain of squad 7. You can call me EN for short if you would like :3. I'm the same way as you I only read the manga and one of my top favorite characters is Grimmjow. Hmmm...I really don't have a least favorite. Oh and favorite female character is Halibel <3.

And on an offtopic note in the AniSummer tournament round 2 in the Japanese Entertainment forum Bleach is up against Sonic X, which so sucks considering I like both. Thought I would just throw that out there n n'.
You may be late, but atleast you welcomed me. It's better late than never xP Oh Thanks EN. Yeah you could call me Chao, But I kinda prefer Song. Cause when someone says Chao it reminds me of food >: Yeah Halilbel is awesome. She's my third fav. female next to Yourichi and SoiFon. :o
Eh I would vote for Bleach over Sonic X anyday, mainly because I never had any interest in Sonic. :o No Offense. So it's kind of biased for me. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon
XD. I didn't mean Aizen going to hell, and then a Hell Arc XDD
LOL. xD Minichan's hatred for Aizen? Dx
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Oh nah its not an offense. I mean you like what you like right :>. The English dub of Sonic X was quite terrible compared to the japanese. Ok I'm offtopic here xD but damn 4kids. Imagine what Bbleach would have been like if 4kids dubbed it...a total nightmare :|.

And of course Aizen is going straight to hell xD. But considering how evil and powerful he is he would overthrow the devil D:.
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
Oh nah its not an offense. I mean you like what you like right :>. The English dub of Sonic X was quite terrible compared to the japanese. Ok I'm offtopic here xD but damn 4kids. Imagine what Bbleach would have been like if 4kids dubbed it...a total nightmare .

And of course Aizen is going straight to hell xD. But considering how evil and powerful he is he would overthrow the devil D:.
Truth. :O if they send him to hell, he'll be like "I knew this was coming" and comes back. :o Forgot which Sonic series had the theme song "Gotta go FaSter" or something like that..that was horrible..4kids..=/ enough of Sonic we must stay on topic . >_O
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Boring chapter seriously -____-
Really, I thought it was a chapter of win...kind of like how Kubo used to do chapters. I'm just glad to be off of Aizen McGodmod chapters for a little while.

Quote:

Keiri, uh yeah.
Permission granted. Welcome to the Bleahc fan club, ChaoSong!
I am Zameric, club owner and captain of Squad 1, in case you didn't already know. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
But, the only character I absolutely hate is Orihime. =.=;
I know the perfect way to torture you then, if you ever get out of hand. >:}

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Hey, Smile, Zam, what do you say to throwing NL and Min in a convo?
That might be pretty fun to watch. xD
But maybe ChaoSong could fill in for NL. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Aizen doesn't need an army. He's AIZEN!
Anyway, this arc will likely end with Ichigo beating Aizen with the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Whether or not that kills him, idk. It might just wound him enough that he can't do anything, and has to run away (which he'll then come back as a cyborg).
Spoiler:
One thing I don't get, is why hasn't Isshin used this Final Getsuga Tenshou yet? Unless he plans to do a FGT tag-team attack with Ichigo...

I think some new zanpakutos around here would be nice...

Last edited by Zameric; July 25th, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:29 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Yeah you could call me Chao, But I kinda prefer Song. Cause when someone says Chao it reminds me of food >:
Song it is.
And how does Chao remind you of food?

Quote:
LOL. xD Minichan's hatred for Aizen? Dx
Yeah. Me, Min, and someone from the SPPF club were in a convo, and I was trying to summarise the most recent arc, and whenever I mentioned Aizen, she spammed the chat XD.

Quote:
Oh nah its not an offense. I mean you like what you like right :>. The English dub of Sonic X was quite terrible compared to the japanese. Ok I'm offtopic here xD but damn 4kids. Imagine what Bbleach would have been like if 4kids dubbed it...a total nightmare .
Ah, 4Kids, looks like they've got quite a reputation.
But hey, without them, we wouldn't have Yu-Gi-Oh abridged!

Quote:
WOULD he go to hell, though?
From what I remember (of the only instance where Hell is "shown") an especially bad Hollow was purified, and the soul was sent to hell because it was eeeevil.
But because Aizen's a soul, when he's killed, he should be re-incarnated, no?

The Devil doesn't rule hell, silly, an angel does!
Quote:
Truth. :O if they send him to hell, he'll be like "I knew this was coming" and comes back. :o
Pretty much yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Really, I thought it was a chapter of win...kind of like how Kubo used to do chapters. I'm just glad to be off of Aizen McGodmod chapters for a little while.
AIZEN MCGODMOD

Quote:
I know the perfect way to torture you then, if you ever get out of hand. >:}
Was is it with everyone and torturing other people? XD Granted, it's GREAT fun!

Quote:
That might be pretty fun to watch. xD
But maybe ChaoSong could fill in for NL. ;p
Yes, yes it would.
Hell, why not throw all three in!

Quote:
Spoiler:
One thing I don't get, is why hasn't Isshin used this Final Getsuga Tenshou yet? Unless he plans to do a FGT tag-team attack with Ichigo...
Spoiler:
Hmm... you have a point there. I kind of doubt that Ichigo and Isshin will both do it together, though it would make more sense. It could actually be, though, that Isshin did not get over the "despair" in his heart (so he knows what it is, and how to get it, he just hasn't/can't). Also, Ichigo might be stronger than Isshin (yeah, now that I actually type it it sounds REALLY stupid), so "only Ichigo can beat Aizen".

Quote:
I think some new zanpakutos around here would be nice...
I've been thinking on updating mine (not completely changing everything, of course, I couldn't do that XD. But more so getting rid of useless attacks, and somewhat nerfing it, since everyone's noticing how Godmod it is now XD).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links