Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 26th, 2010 (06:32 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon:
Hmm... you have a point there. I kind of doubt that Ichigo and Isshin will both do it together, though it would make more sense. It could actually be, though, that Isshin did not get over the "despair" in his heart (so he knows what it is, and how to get it, he just hasn't/can't). Also, Ichigo might be stronger than Isshin (yeah, now that I actually type it it sounds REALLY stupid), so "only Ichigo can beat Aizen".
It's apart of the plot. If Isshin uses FGT on Aizen it'll be over and people won't be reading anymore. Since TK wants more readers than he would be like watch Ichigo use FGT....in the next 20 chapters..

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon:
Yes, yes it would.
Hell, why not throw all three in!
Whoa, sounds fun. I'm in! I always love random conversations xD

Quote originally posted by I like I like Pokemon:
Song it is.
And how does Chao remind you of food?
It reminds me of food because of it's like a different spelling of "Chow" and if you didn't know there are Chinese noodles call "Chow Mein" which reminds me of food...
Old July 26th, 2010 (04:04 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Noodles = pasta
Chao/Chow sounds like Ciao
italy

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*shot*

*ahem*

umm so yeah... I'm hyper today. don't mind me, really. lalalalala

Err well I have 3 more days of art classes then I'm free the rest of the summer most likely.

So I'll work on the squad post and stuff.... and more banners/buttons/userbars yeah...

Ok um I got like 3 hrs of sleep and i have to draw a self protrait before thursday so......... XD doom. DX
Old July 26th, 2010 (04:13 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Spoiler:
It's apart of the plot. If Isshin uses FGT on Aizen it'll be over and people won't be reading anymore. Since TK wants more readers than he would be like watch Ichigo use FGT....in the next 20 chapters..
Spoiler:
You have a point there.

Whoa, sounds fun. I'm in! I always love random conversations xD
Weeeeeeeeeeell one of the main participants will be going for, like, 5 days. Somaybelaterthen

It reminds me of food because of it's like a different spelling of "Chow" and if you didn't know there are Chinese noodles call "Chow Mein" which reminds me of food...
Anyone who doesn't know what Chow Mein is needs to eat some damn food.
Also, I pronounce "Chao" like Chaos, only without the S. Chaos to me, is epic.
Quote originally posted by minchan:
Noodles = pasta
Chao/Chow sounds like Ciao
italy

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*shot*
*Hides gun*
umm so yeah... I'm hyper today. don't mind me, really. lalalalala
At the same time when it's 1 AM here and we're both on MSN.

Ok um I got like 3 hrs of sleep and i have to draw a self protrait before thursday so......... XD doom. DX
Pfffft I have 2 more hours until I can eat to my heart's content... then not eat for... almost 18 hours. Fun.
Old July 27th, 2010 (05:55 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I wonder what FGT will be like.. Will it just be bigger, or will it actually be interesting?

Old July 27th, 2010 (06:48 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Spoiler:
I wonder what FGT will be like.. Will it just be bigger, or will it actually be interesting?
Spoiler:
It's probably going to be bigger. Like 10x bigger. And Casting it will probably take a lot of reiatsu and time. Do you think Ichigo has to go in Vizard to use FGT? o_o;
Old July 27th, 2010 (07:05 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
It's probably going to be bigger. Like 10x bigger. And Casting it will probably take a lot of reiatsu and time. Do you think Ichigo has to go in Vizard to use FGT? o_o;
Spoiler:
He needs to go Vizard and Bankai to achieve anything, it seems. SO probably :<
Unless reaching FGT makes you more skilled as a Shinigami in general. Ichigo could need that, IMO.

Old July 27th, 2010 (07:35 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It wil probably be just bigger, yeah.
Though I saw a picture once, where Ichigo was holding his Bankai, and HIchigo's (so a black and white version). Now, seeing as how he's going to beat both his Hollow and Zangetsu... Wouldn't it be kinda cool if he came out with both Zangetsus?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
That depends on what happens to his Hollow powers after he beats HIchigo. If he keeps them, then yeah, I think he should use his mask. Otherwise, he won't be at absolute full power, and anything less won't do against Aizen.
Old July 27th, 2010 (07:42 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:
He needs to go Vizard and Bankai to achieve anything, it seems. SO probably :<
Unless reaching FGT makes you more skilled as a Shinigami in general. Ichigo could need that, IMO.
Spoiler:
Probably, Isshin probably doesn't have to go into any form to go FGT, well maybe Bankai, since their zanpaktous are basically the same. Ichigo does seem weaker than Isshin now that I think of that. o_o Well, that's ifIchigo needs to go Vizard and Bankai to achieve FGT.
Oh a side note while we talk about this. I remember watching the Second Bleach Movie : Diamond Dust Rebellion that Toshiro and Toshiro's best friend, Kusaka had the same zanpaktou. But Center 46 ruled that Toshiro and Kusaka could not have the same zanpaktou, so they fight it out. Kusaka dies..and [Insert Kusaka's Revenge plan here], so back to the point.
Since Ichigo and Isshin have the same zanpaktou would one of them be eliminated? Or is it special because Isshin and Ichigo have a Father-Son Genetics or in this case Zanpaktou pass on? This really gets me wondering who or what Ichigo's mother was. Cause in the SS, none of the shinigamis have sibling that I could think of, except Kione and Isane.(Whoever the 4th Squad's Lieutenant is). Bleach is getting more interesting for me as of now. .. xD; /endwalloftext
Old July 27th, 2010 (07:42 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I read Naruto defeated the demon wolf inside of him recently, and he only kept half of the powers :/
Will the same apply to mr. Strawberry?

And @ChaoSong, Isshin's zanpakuto is similar, but it has a different name.

Old July 27th, 2010 (07:47 AM). Edited July 28th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Probably, Isshin probably doesn't have to go into any form to go FGT, well maybe Bankai, since their zanpaktous are basically the same. Ichigo does seem weaker than Isshin now that I think of that. o_o Well, that's ifIchigo needs to go Vizard and Bankai to achieve FGT.
Oh a side note while we talk about this. I remember watching the Second Bleach Movie : Diamond Dust Rebellion that Toshiro and Toshiro's best friend, Kusaka had the same zanpaktou. But Center 46 ruled that Toshiro and Kusaka could not have the same zanpaktou, so they fight it out. Kusaka dies..and [Insert Kusaka's Revenge plan here], so back to the point.
Since Ichigo and Isshin have the same zanpaktou would one of them be eliminated? Or is it special because Isshin and Ichigo have a Father-Son Genetics or in this case Zanpaktou pass on? This really gets me wondering who or what Ichigo's mother was. Cause in the SS, none of the shinigamis have sibling that I could think of, except Kione and Isane.(Whoever the 4th Squad's Lieutenant is). Bleach is getting more interesting for me as of now. .. xD; /endwalloftext
Spoiler:
Your whole idea seems to come from Ichigo and Isshin having the same Zanpakutou, but they don't. Ichigo's is Zangetsu, while Isshin's is Engetsu. Similar names, and they can both use Getsuga Tenshou, but different zanpakutous.
Old July 27th, 2010 (07:51 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
It wil probably be just bigger, yeah.
Though I saw a picture once, where Ichigo was holding his Bankai, and HIchigo's (so a black and white version). Now, seeing as how he's going to beat both his Hollow and Zangetsu... Wouldn't it be kinda cool if he came out with both Zangetsus?

Spoiler:
Lol, That'd be awesome. But didn't Zangetsu say that the Hollow and Zangetsu are like the same being? o_o; that'd be pretty badass to see Ichigo to dual wield.. xD But I don't think that'll happen..

Spoiler:
That depends on what happens to his Hollow powers after he beats HIchigo. If he keeps them, then yeah, I think he should use his mask. Otherwise, he won't be at absolute full power, and anything less won't do against Aizen.
Spoiler:
Aizen already knows Ichigo is going to come back with new powers.(Reference to one of the Bleach Chapter (Two weeks ago) So Aizen has maybe already planned 5,000 different ways to counter Ichigo

Spoiler:
I read Naruto defeated the demon wolf inside of him recently, and he only kept half of the powers :/
Spoiler:
Well Ichigo is the main protagonist after all..he probably has an unlimited supply of reiatsu. Like when Unohana and Ichigo traveling together. Ichigo's shinigami clothing was like ripped. Unohana thought that was his limit. Saying his reiatsu was like a Captains. But then Ichigo goes all "Oh,I have moar powerz, I just ripped mah clothing." Jesus. That means Ichigo's reiatsu is well beyond a captain? O_O;
Old July 27th, 2010 (07:55 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Lol, That'd be awesome. But didn't Zangetsu say that the Hollow and Zangetsu are like the same being? o_o; that'd be pretty badass to see Ichigo to dual wield.. xD But I don't think that'll happen..
Spoiler:
Hmm... True... But, hell, Kubo could get away with it XD

Spoiler:
Aizen already knows Ichigo is going to come back with new powers.(Reference to one of the Bleach Chapter (Two weeks ago) So Aizen has maybe already planned 5,000 different ways to counter Ichigo
Spoiler:
Haha, you have a point there.

Spoiler:
Well Ichigo is the main protagonist after all..he probably has an unlimited supply of reiatsu. Like when Unohana and Ichigo traveling together. Ichigo's shinigami clothing was like ripped. Unohana thought that was his limit. Saying his reiatsu was like a Captains. But then Ichigo goes all "Oh,I have moar powerz, I just ripped mah clothing." Jesus. That means Ichigo's reiatsu is well beyond a captain? O_O;
Spoiler:
Yeah, I remember that. I think it was more like "I'm not even at half my total reiatsu, as my coat-thing shows, but I'm on Captain level reiatsu".

But of course, Aizen is on the level of a god. I don't think Captain class reiatsu cuts it anymore.

That (somehow) just gave me an idea... The Hougyoku transformed Aizen, but it's not gone, is it? If it isn't... Can't it still be used on Ichigo?
Old July 27th, 2010 (08:04 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
But what would Ichigo wish?
He certainly doesn't want Godly powers.. I think >_>

Old July 27th, 2010 (08:05 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:

And @ChaoSong, Isshin's zanpakuto is similar, but it has a different name.
Spoiler:
Your whole idea seems to come from Ichigo and Isshin having the same Zanpakutou, but they don't. Ichigo's is Zangetsu, while Isshin's is Engetsu. Similar names, and they can both use Tensa Zangetsu, but different zanpakutous.
Spoiler:
Whoops. UberUberFail. That whole text for nothing xD. Drank too much Coffee I guess. =S

Spoiler:
Hmm... True... But, hell, Kubo could get away with it XD

Spoiler:
Wow, Ichigo, dual wielding like Kyoraku and Ukitake. Lots of Ichigo Fan Boys will be spawned. xD

Spoiler:
Haha, you have a point there.

Spoiler:
Not to mention, Aizen especially has interest in Ichigo. I don't think Aizen wants to kill Ichigo, but wants to utilize him. Cause ever since Ulquiorra and Yami went to spy on Ichigo. Aizen was like " He's got lots of potential.." Maybe Ichigo is some kind of Key to something Aizen wants to achieve. This achievement being related to the Soul Society King thing.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I remember that. I think it was more like "I'm not even at half my total reiatsu, as my coat-thing shows, but I'm on Captain level reiatsu".

But of course, Aizen is on the level of a god. I don't think Captain class reiatsu cuts it anymore.

That (somehow) just gave me an idea... The Hougyoku transformed Aizen, but it's not gone, is it? If it isn't... Can't it still be used on Ichigo?
Spoiler:
Didn't Aizen just absorb it? Because right now Aizen's appearance you can see the little black marble in the middle of his body. which is the Hougyoku. It couldn't have disappeared just like that..
Old July 27th, 2010 (08:07 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
Didn't Aizen just absorb it? Because right now Aizen's appearance you can see the little black marble in the middle of his body. which is the Hougyoku. It couldn't have disappeared just like that..
Spoiler:
If Ichigo were to rip off the Hougyoku.. would Aizen lose his powers?

Old July 27th, 2010 (08:14 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
But what would Ichigo wish?
He certainly doesn't want Godly powers.. I think
Spoiler:
Something like "I want to protect everyone" or "I want to beat Aizen" which will either make Aizen get rid of his powers, or give Ichigo even moar Godly powers than Aizen.

Spoiler:
Whoops. UberUberFail. That whole text for nothing xD. Drank too much Coffee I guess. =S
Spoiler:
XP Tea is better

Spoiler:
Wow, Ichigo, dual wielding like Kyoraku and Ukitake. Lots of Ichigo Fan Boys will be spawned. xD
Spoiler:
Or the already existing ones will.. err... have to change their pants.

Spoiler:
Not to mention, Aizen especially has interest in Ichigo. I don't think Aizen wants to kill Ichigo, but wants to utilize him. Cause ever since Ulquiorra and Yami went to spy on Ichigo. Aizen was like " He's got lots of potential.." Maybe Ichigo is some kind of Key to something Aizen wants to achieve. This achievement being related to the Soul Society King thing.
Spoiler:
Yeah, we still don't know why Aizen's so interested in Ichigo...

It seems likely that he'll be used for the key. Or brainwashed or something.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It might physically still be inside his body, but just hidden. Or he could have become one with it, idk, there might be some more info in the things he's said.

Spoiler:
If Ichigo were to rip off the Hougyoku.. would Aizen lose his powers?
Spoiler:
It depends on whether or not he's constantly getting power from it. Like, is it with Chad and Orihime, where it changed him and that's it? Or does he need it inside him to stay like this (like a battery).
It would only stop affecting him if it was the latter, obviously. And then that would give Ichigo a big opening (especially since some people think he's lost his Shinigami powers, and that he has no Bankai).
Old July 27th, 2010 (08:29 AM). Edited July 27th, 2010 by Jung.
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Something like "I want to protect everyone" or "I want to beat Aizen" which will either make Aizen get rid of his powers, or give Ichigo even moar Godly powers than Aizen.

Spoiler:
This is called the will of PlotKai xD. TK might do that. In the next 100 chapters...By the way, just making sure. is Yamato? o_o;

Spoiler:
XP Tea is better

Spoiler:
I can't argue with that..Mm Iced Tea. ;D

Spoiler:
Or the already existing ones will.. err... have to change their pants.

Spoiler:
Luckily, I'm not a Ichigo-fan boy. xD (^-- Ulquiorra fan boy)

Spoiler:
Yeah, we still don't know why Aizen's so interested in Ichigo...

It seems likely that he'll be used for the key. Or brainwashed or something.

Spoiler:
or he could be a pedo. >.>; Him and his sick obessesion with 17 year old-orange-haired Japanese boys.

Spoiler:
It might physically still be inside his body, but just hidden. Or he could have become one with it, idk, there might be some more info in the things he's said.

Spoiler:
I'll try re-reading the newest chapters xD Let's see if I can get any info on that.

Spoiler:
It depends on whether or not he's constantly getting power from it. Like, is it with Chad and Orihime, where it changed him and that's it? Or does he need it inside him to stay like this (like a battery).
It would only stop affecting him if it was the latter, obviously. And then that would give Ichigo a big opening (especially since some people think he's lost his Shinigami powers, and that he has no Bankai).
Spoiler:
Aizen losing his bankai? Whoa. That's like...a middle finger to ALL Bleach manga readers. If TK did that. Aizen would lose his fans. Everyone's basically interested in Aizen because they don't know his bankai yet. :O It's going to be pretty badass. If the Hongyoku increases Aizen's power, then..his bankai is like above-God level.

Spoiler:
That also reminds me of all the other captain's bankais. Shunsui,Yamato,and Unohana, and some of the Vizard's bankais. >:
Old July 27th, 2010 (08:59 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I wonder if TK will reveal all bankais :/

He has specifically said he has plans for Yachiru, for instance.

Old July 27th, 2010 (12:45 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
really? Yachiru. yeah Haven't seen her in combat. But when she was watching the Kenny vs Ichigo fight she was disturbed and uber owned that shini. >: All captains should have Bankai. But that's excluding Kenny. Shunsui,Jashiiro,Yamato and Unohana are the oldest captains. They're bankais much be awesome. Also the 4 Ex-captains on the Vizard, Love Apache,Shinji and Kensei. .. And if it's possible..Kenny will start respecting his zanpaktou to achieve Bankai. xDD I don't think Aizen will die in this arc,there's still so much mysteries and missing information to fill.
Just look at this page..Full of Spoilers and what not. xD
Old July 27th, 2010 (02:28 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL totally. *is too lazy to read through them all*

I need to watch today's episode... I'll be back when I do... Unless I fall asleep. XD XD
Old July 28th, 2010 (05:18 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
This is called the will of PlotKai xD. TK might do that. In the next 100 chapters...By the way, just making sure. is Yamato? o_o;
Spoiler:
Ah, yes, PlotKai. And is what Yamato?

Spoiler:
Luckily, I'm not a Ichigo-fan boy. xD (^-- Ulquiorra fan boy)
Spoiler:
*High fives*

Spoiler:
or he could be a pedo. >.>; Him and his sick obessesion with 17 year old-orange-haired Japanese boys.
Spoiler:
Well... Can you blame him?

Spoiler:
I'll try re-reading the newest chapters xD Let's see if I can get any info on that.
Spoiler:
I'd do so too... But I'm too lazy.

Spoiler:
Aizen losing his bankai? Whoa. That's like...a middle finger to ALL Bleach manga readers. If TK did that. Aizen would lose his fans. Everyone's basically interested in Aizen because they don't know his bankai yet. :O It's going to be pretty badass. If the Hongyoku increases Aizen's power, then..his bankai is like above-God level.
Spoiler:
Well, not losing his Bankai, but that he never had one (when your Shikai is a hypnosis, you can make it seem like you have a Bankai.
Or they're interested in him because he's not a dumb villain.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I don't think that they'd all be revealed in the manga... Like, when Bleach finishes, he might put some shorts to tie up some loose ends. Or like DBZ had the Daizenshuu (which is basically a DBZ encyclopedia), Bleach might do something similar, to show everyone's past, future, and Bankais/powers.

Yachiru would be interesting to see.
Old July 28th, 2010 (05:57 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I don't think that they'd all be revealed in the manga... Like, when Bleach finishes, he might put some shorts to tie up some loose ends. Or like DBZ had the Daizenshuu (which is basically a DBZ encyclopedia), Bleach might do something similar, to show everyone's past, future, and Bankais/powers.

Yachiru would be interesting to see.
Yeah, that'd be cool too.
I do think there is something in a similar manner, but it only covers to SS arc, and it's not very detailed.
I think it was some kind of "character book".

SOULs. yeah, that's the one.

Old July 28th, 2010 (10:22 AM). Edited July 28th, 2010 by Jung.
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Ah, yes, PlotKai. And is what Yamato?
Spoiler:
Whoops..I meant is Yamato dead?

Spoiler:
Well, not losing his Bankai, but that he never had one (when your Shikai is a hypnosis, you can make it seem like you have a Bankai.
Or they're interested in him because he's not a dumb villain.

Bleach manga today. Thought it's going to be delayed cause of the scanner's boar hunting plans. xD
Old July 28th, 2010 (10:23 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Spoiler:
Your whole idea seems to come from Ichigo and Isshin having the same Zanpakutou, but they don't. Ichigo's is Zangetsu, while Isshin's is Engetsu. Similar names, and they can both use Tensa Zangetsu, but different zanpakutous.
Spoiler:
Where did you see that Isshin's bankai was Tensa Zangetsu? o.0

Anime 281
Spoiler:
Ah, so we finally get to Baraggan's death. Baraggan is kind of full of himself, but ya can't help but feel a little sorry for the guy :/. Some pretty good fighting action in this episode. Hachi is pretty fast for such a big guy...if only Omaeda could be that fast, then he would be as useless xD. Oh, and I bet Soi Fon would be pretty good at soccer. Well that's it for now.

Old July 28th, 2010 (10:32 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Yeah, that'd be cool too.
I do think there is something in a similar manner, but it only covers to SS arc, and it's not very detailed.
I think it was some kind of "character book".

SOULs. yeah, that's the one.
Ah, right. Well, hopefully Kubo will be able to reveal everything in the manga, and not use an encyclopedia to explain everything.
Spoiler:
Whoops..I meant is Yamato dead?
Spoiler:
You mean Yamamoto? Err... I'm pretty sure that this is the last that we see of him. So his body is used as a weapon.. but it doesn't directly state whether or not his body (and life) is still there. So maybe, maybe not. Kubo could just as easily say that he died or didn't die in this case, I think.

Bleach manga today. Thought it's going to be delayed cause of the scanner's boar hunting plans. xD
*Smashes something*
Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Spoiler:
Where did you see that Isshin's bankai was Tensa Zangetsu? o.0
Spoiler:
STOP FINDING MY FAULTS
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links