Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 28th, 2010 (10:44 AM). Edited July 28th, 2010 by Jung.
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
You mean Yamamoto? Err... I'm pretty sure that this is the last that we see of him. So his body is used as a weapon.. but it doesn't directly state whether or not his body (and life) is still there. So maybe, maybe not. Kubo could just as easily say that he died or didn't die in this case, I think.

Spoiler:
Yes,I meant Yamamoto,Got mixed up with another Yamato. xD We only saw his army crack after his forbidden kidou. And I quote one of the Bleach episodes don't know which one it was.. "Yamamoto is the history of the soul society" Since He lives like he's freaking immortal. xD

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon:
*Smashes something*
Bleach always comes out after midnight for me. T_T But I hope OP and Naruto comes before I sleep Dx
Old July 28th, 2010 (02:40 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I'm angry at the MangaStream scanner. LOL Well not really, we all have lives. XD

But still... I wanna read Bleach!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

I'm gonna go watch the new episode now... Be back when I'm done!!

(Oh, and I didn't bother to read all those spoilers... Cant' be bothered to click so many times. XD Maybe I will... Eventually... XD)
Old July 28th, 2010 (02:48 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
I'm angry at the MangaStream scanner. LOL Well not really, we all have lives. XD

But still... I wanna read Bleach!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

I'm gonna go watch the new episode now... Be back when I'm done!!

(Oh, and I didn't bother to read all those spoilers... Cant' be bothered to click so many times. XD Maybe I will... Eventually... XD)
What's with manga scanners having lies nowadays. 8D Last week it was a job thing. Now it's boar hunting. There's important things at state here. D:< Like..
Spoiler:
Gin betraying Aizen
Old July 28th, 2010 (03:12 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
Yeah... The Gin cosplayer at AN was nice to me... It would be kinda cool if Gin betrayed Aizen... But I still don't like him. And I swear I won't. Not until he betrays Aizen. Until he does, he's on my hate list. XD

As for the episode:
Spoiler:
20 minutes in, Barragan asploded. LOL

Uhh yeah... It's true though. It was funny. XD
Old July 28th, 2010 (03:24 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Yeah... The Gin cosplayer at AN was nice to me... It would be kinda cool if Gin betrayed Aizen... But I still don't like him. And I swear I won't. Not until he betrays Aizen. Until he does, he's on my hate list. XD
Spoiler:
Gin is never going on my hatelist. He's too awesome. As for Aizen, IF he didn't betray SS...I'd be like ..Who's he?

Quote:
As for the episode:
Spoiler:
20 minutes in, Barragan asploded. LOL

Uhh yeah... It's true though. It was funny. XD
Spoiler:
Never liked Barragan. He had an awesome ability though. But his appearance is kind of weird, and VERY different from his fellow espadas.
Old July 28th, 2010 (04:04 PM). Edited July 28th, 2010 by minchan.
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL I'd know who Aizen was even if he didn't betray the Soul Society. Because he was Momo's captain. BEFORE HE PUT HER IN A FREAKIN' COMA!!! RAWR!!!

I accidentally posted this at the spiffy place. Oops! Two Bleach clubs are confusing me. XD

As for the Espada... I don't particularly "like" any of them because they're evil and stuff... But I have to say that I do like certain aspects of most of them...

Lilynette gun. XD

No really, though. The only ones I don't care for at ALL are Yammy, Barragan, Aaroniero, Zommari... Yeah those four I don't like... I barely even remember Zommari. =O
Old July 29th, 2010 (03:51 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Bleach always comes out after midnight for me. T_T But I hope OP and Naruto comes before I sleep Dx
*Twitch* ... Still not up... *Twitch*

LOL I'd know who Aizen was even if he didn't betray the Soul Society. Because he was Momo's captain. BEFORE HE PUT HER IN A FREAKIN' COMA!!! RAWR!!!
I think I'd remember Aizen. He's the only one with glasses, right? Before the defection, obviously.

I accidentally posted this at the spiffy place. Oops! Two Bleach clubs are confusing me. XD
If it helps, the SPPF on is "the Bleach Club" while this one is "the Bleach Fan Club". Might help XP

As for the Espada... I don't particularly "like" any of them because they're evil and stuff... But I have to say that I do like certain aspects of most of them...
Well, I think I've said who I liked more than enought imes XP
I think the aspects were an arsepull. Seriously, like they were necessary.

No really, though. The only ones I don't care for at ALL are Yammy, Barragan, Aaroniero, Zommari... Yeah those four I don't like... I barely even remember Zommari. =O
Yammy might still be important, but I still don't really like him.
Aaroniero had a good ability... But he was a wasted character.
Szayel was pretty awesome.
Zommari was one HELL of a wasted character.
Grimmy, he's cool. Don't really like his resurreccion.
Nnoitra, eh. I'm pretty neutral on him.
Ulquiorra, yeah.
Since I'm going in reverse order...
Spoiler:
Hallibel, again, kinda eh. She didn't really do a whole lot besides the fights.
Barragan... His ability was great (a fight between us would be AWESOME), but his character, I didn't like so much.
Starrk was pretty cool. Though again, he only had the fights.
Old July 29th, 2010 (05:29 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
*Twitch* ... Still not up... *Twitch*
It's going to be up! In 2-3 Hours. D:

Quote:
I think I'd remember Aizen. He's the only one with glasses, right? Before the defection, obviously.
So does Nanao Ise. xD ...and then there's Uryu,Don Kanoji,Rukyen,Chizuru,and not to mention .. Tessai. o_o; But yeah Aizen is the only male in the Gotei 13 with glasses. Tetsuzaemon doesn't count since he wears freaking sunglasses. Like a boss..

Quote:
Well, I think I've said who I liked more than enought imes XP
I think the aspects were an arsepull. Seriously, like they were necessary.

Yammy might still be important, but I still don't really like him.
Aaroniero had a good ability... But he was a wasted character.
Szayel was pretty awesome.
Zommari was one HELL of a wasted character.
Grimmy, he's cool. Don't really like his resurreccion.
Nnoitra, eh. I'm pretty neutral on him.
Ulquiorra, yeah.
Since I'm going in reverse order...
Spoiler:
Hallibel, again, kinda eh. She didn't really do a whole lot besides the fights.
Barragan... His ability was great (a fight between us would be AWESOME), but his character, I didn't like so much.
Starrk was pretty cool. Though again, he only had the fights.
Aaroniero : Wow he just had to pick his fight with Rukia. >__<; That was horrible. His resurreccion was.. something interesting..
Szayel : Pink Haired Espada, he kicks butt. Using his own minions as food, not to mention his resurreccion was awesome.
Zommari : Uh, Byakuya fought him..his resurreccion was pretty dumb as well..
Grimmjow: Cool character, reckless personality and not to mention he's somehow good in some ways like saving Hime. His resurreccion isn't the prettiest but better than Aaroniero and Zommari...
Nnoitora: Definition of BAMF. 8D Nnoitora almost took down Kenny,and took down Nel. His resurreccion is pretty awesome as well. Who wouldn't want 6 arms?..
Ulquiorra: One of the most popular espadas of all. There's a reason for that. He's awesome in melee and cero. He's calm and intelligent. Obedient and loyal.
Spoiler:
His Murcielago form was awesome. He found his "Human Heart" which kind of made viewers sad to see him go. =[
Hallibel : She seemed all cool and calm. Until Aizen betrayed the espadas and then she lost her cool and went on a suicide mission on Aizen, only female espada. Exlcuding Nel for being a privaron espada.
Barragan: His personality is like any old human's. He always thinks he better than everyone taking command even if he's the second espada. ; When I think about him I always have this side image of him saying "Respect your Elders" XD; His ability is pretty cool though .
Starrk: Lazy,slacker just like Kyoraku. 8D Starrk's ressureccion is awesome. He could basically spam 100 ceros in mere minutes without breaking a sweat. And his alter ego Lilynette is funny xD
Yammy: This brainless idiot is Espada Zero? What the hell.. xD He just got bigger ; But I do say he's pretty good with cero's as well. And he has his own little puppy? xD
Old July 29th, 2010 (09:41 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Still not up from what I can see. :|

Old July 29th, 2010 (12:06 PM). Edited July 29th, 2010 by Jung.
Jung
Sica please.

Naruto 503
One Piece 594
Kekkaishi 313
Kekkaishi 312

Where's Bleach. Well this could take 1 -...7 hours. T_T; Delayed a day. And now it keeps us Waiting. Dx

EDIT: I just saw the RAW for Bleach 414. (: I'm sure you guys will enjoy this.(Warning this will ruin your reading of 414)

Bleach 414:
Spoiler:

Taken from BA forums, this picture is worth a million words.

I can summarize what happened.. :o
Old July 29th, 2010 (01:45 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

GRAHH One of the reasons I don't like Szayel: PINK HAIR ONLY WORKS ON GIRLS OR SHUICHI SHINDO FROM GRAVITATION. XD XD XD

He's too CREEPY for pink hair. Yachiru's hair PWNZ Szayel's hair. XD XD XD XD XD

*shot*

XD

*ahem*

OMG THAT SPOILER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I like the development, but I wish I hadn't seen such a FREAKIN' MASSIVE SPOILER!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Old July 29th, 2010 (01:53 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

GRAHH One of the reasons I don't like Szayel: PINK HAIR ONLY WORKS ON GIRLS OR SHUICHI SHINDO FROM GRAVITATION. XD XD XD

He's too CREEPY for pink hair. Yachiru's hair PWNZ Szayel's hair. XD XD XD XD XD

*shot*

XD

*ahem*

OMG THAT SPOILER!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I like the development, but I wish I hadn't seen such a FREAKIN' MASSIVE SPOILER!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Dx Sorry Minichan. I guess I'll put a warning beside it. Mangastream still didn't translate Bleach. o.O
Old July 29th, 2010 (04:32 PM).
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Mangas up :D and Gin has made me so happy

Spoiler:
I was just waiting for them to shut up so the action can start. After Gin said he was a snake I knew what was going to start then. His bankai's ability is better then I thought. Extending and contracting was boring so I kew there was more and viola Gin can poison people er Aizen. I doubt Aizen will die from this and will obviously kill Gin but I'm just curious as what Gins real intentions are. He's betraying Aizen but why...unless he's a spy like I mentioned before :O. Can't wait can't wait OMG CAN'T WAIT.

Off to read Naruto know people
Old July 29th, 2010 (04:54 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Spoiler:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THIS. CHAPTER. WAS. FREAKIN'. AWESOME.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AIZEN'S GONNA DIE!!! YAY!!! WOOT!!!
BUT AS BLUE SAID TO ME IN MSN, (WHICH IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER, I MIGHT ADD, AND YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY GET IT AND ADD ME,) THIS COULD MEAN GIN IS A GOOD GUY AFTER ALL, OR IT COULD MEAN HE IS THE TRUE MASTERMIND... BUT I'M REALLY HOPING HE'S SECRETLY A GOOD GUY BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROBABLY MEAN THAT SHIRO-CHAN'S LT. ISN'T REALLY DEAD. THE ONLY BAD THING WOULD BE THAT TOSEN WAS SACRIFICED.
OH BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAD TO WAIT SO FREAKIN' LONG THOUGH... IT'S SO ANNOYING!!! AND IT WAS A TOTALLY EPIC ENDING TO THE CHAPTER, BUT IT WAS STILL A CLIFFHANGER!!! A CLIFFHANGER, I TELL YOU!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! BUT STILL... KUBO-SENSEI IS A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!! XD XD XD XD XD
Old July 29th, 2010 (05:07 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Spoiler:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THIS. CHAPTER. WAS. FREAKIN'. AWESOME.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AIZEN'S GONNA DIE!!! YAY!!! WOOT!!!
BUT AS BLUE SAID TO ME IN MSN, (WHICH IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER, I MIGHT ADD, AND YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY GET IT AND ADD ME,) THIS COULD MEAN GIN IS A GOOD GUY AFTER ALL, OR IT COULD MEAN HE IS THE TRUE MASTERMIND... BUT I'M REALLY HOPING HE'S SECRETLY A GOOD GUY BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROBABLY MEAN THAT SHIRO-CHAN'S LT. ISN'T REALLY DEAD. THE ONLY BAD THING WOULD BE THAT TOSEN WAS SACRIFICED.
OH BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAD TO WAIT SO FREAKIN' LONG THOUGH... IT'S SO ANNOYING!!! AND IT WAS A TOTALLY EPIC ENDING TO THE CHAPTER, BUT IT WAS STILL A CLIFFHANGER!!! A CLIFFHANGER, I TELL YOU!!! GRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! BUT STILL... KUBO-SENSEI IS A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!! XD XD XD XD XD
Spoiler:
Rofl xD Told you guys you would like it. (: Gin is probably a spy. Tosen wasn't the only sacraficed. Momo,and Yamamoto are pretty much dead. =S; xD Minichan calm down! Gin is on your whitelist now? (: PM or VM your msn. I'll add you =P
Old July 29th, 2010 (05:39 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

ALOHETFOWIEYNAFON........................................=.=lll
This chapter freaking p---angered me! D< I just knew something like this is going to happen..! u.u; I really didn't want Gin to die by Aizen's hands...
Aizen's not dieing, but I didn't want Gin to die, either. D= Although, it was really amusing to read... Haha. Gin's been fibbing about his bankai all over the place. XD
But...god...Gin. You've just screwed yourself big time... Ngh... The second best character in the show's about to die off. >.>;

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 29th, 2010 (05:49 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
Spoiler:

This chapter freaking p---angered me! D< I just knew something like this is going to happen..! u.u; I really didn't want Gin to die by Aizen's hands...
Aizen's not dieing, but I didn't want Gin to die, either. D= Although, it was really amusing to read... Haha. Gin's been fibbing about his bankai all over the place. XD
But...god...Gin. You've just screwed yourself big time... Ngh... The second best character in the show's about to die off. >.>;
Spoiler:
I really hope you're not right about Gin.=3=. It's going to suck without him. I wonder what Ichigo's reaction to this would be..o_o; Oh Gin probably used some technique to hide Rangiku's reiatsu level. Just like Aizen did when he was supposedly dead.
Old July 29th, 2010 (06:06 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:
I really hope you're not right about Gin.=3=. It's going to suck without him. I wonder what Ichigo's reaction to this would be..o_o; Oh Gin probably used some technique to hide Rangiku's reiatsu level. Just like Aizen did when he was supposedly dead.
Spoiler:

But didn't Aizen use his Kyoka Suigetsu for that? XD
But, yeah... Gin's most likely going to die off soon. Or at least get seriously injured. Plus, there's Ichigo you have to think about -- the main character. If Aizen's right-hand man, Gin, was the one to finish him off, I'm not sure if Bleach would fair too well... Well, I think it would be pretty cool if Aizen died that way. Personally, I'd prefer Aizen to die by Gin's hands instead of that stupid Soul Reaper, Ichigo's, hands...

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 29th, 2010 (06:42 PM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 414
Spoiler:
Well well well, I had heard this would be quite a shocking chapter...and it didn't fail to deliver, for the most part. I like the colored cover page of Gin. I liked that "I'm a snake" thing. Was that in an earlier chapter, or was it something new? Keigo has been has been pretty sensable these last few chapters. Except for taking Zennosuke's zanpakuto. Gin did his attack on Aizen pretty well, it's usually hard to actually land a hit on him. I can't say that Gin caught him off guard, because Aizen always has his guard up. Interesting to know the one only real weakness of Aizen's shikai. So now it appears that Gin has killed Aizen, but how many times has Aizen appeared to be killed. The chapter end on a pretty big cliff-hanger. Did Gin really kill Aizen? If so, will Aizen try to attack before he completely disintegrates? What will Gin do afterwards, if Aizen dies?

Old July 29th, 2010 (06:53 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:

Yeah, that picture of Gin was pretty sweet. XP

Oh... And this it's ironic, really... I was reading the chapter to my brother, and all of a sudden, a page before Gin said, "I'm a snake," my brother said something about Gin and snakes... I thought that was just hilarious. XD And that was my first time reading the chapter, also. =P

- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 29th, 2010 (08:34 PM).
Jung
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Manga 414
Spoiler:
Well well well, I had heard this would be quite a shocking chapter...and it didn't fail to deliver, for the most part. I like the colored cover page of Gin. I liked that "I'm a snake" thing. Was that in an earlier chapter, or was it something new? Keigo has been has been pretty sensable these last few chapters. Except for taking Zennosuke's zanpakuto. Gin did his attack on Aizen pretty well, it's usually hard to actually land a hit on him. I can't say that Gin caught him off guard, because Aizen always has his guard up. Interesting to know the one only real weakness of Aizen's shikai. So now it appears that Gin has killed Aizen, but how many times has Aizen appeared to be killed. The chapter end on a pretty big cliff-hanger. Did Gin really kill Aizen? If so, will Aizen try to attack before he completely disintegrates? What will Gin do afterwards, if Aizen dies?
Spoiler:

Yeah, that picture of Gin was pretty sweet. XP

Oh... And this it's ironic, really... I was reading the chapter to my brother, and all of a sudden, a page before Gin said, "I'm a snake," my brother said something about Gin and snakes... I thought that was just hilarious. XD And that was my first time reading the chapter, also. =P
Spoiler:
If Aizen dies here, that'd be like a giant boulder dropping on a bleach-reader's house. T_T; Why would Aizen be easily be penetrated by Gin. I mean Aizen wasn't even hurt when Urahara used all those kidous.. and to die by some poison? =w=;. Next chapter : Aizen goes all high and mighty and says : I knew this would happen "insert Aizen's counter-attack with something relating to the Hongyoku
Old July 30th, 2010 (04:00 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Finally, it's out

Spoiler:
I really liked this chapter, definitely. It didn't fail to make Gin seem like more of badass, but it also made Aizen defeatable.

"You go that way and I'll go this way, I'm counting on you now."
Now, seeing as how Gin's in the picture (with an epic mask, definitely a great image), he's either saying this to someone (could be Matsumoto, or Aizen) or someone is saying it to him.
I think Gin said this to Matsumoto, it seems to fit. I doubt that Gin killed Matsumoto (if he lied before, he can lie again) and it would fit literally "I'll go this way to Aizen, you go that way to... somewhere".

Deicide 16 l:

I'll say it again, I really don't think Gin actually killed her.

Her reiatsu could have disappeared due to a kidou barrier, no? Or would Aizen notice that?

Gin's "I'm a snake" monolouge was definitely... interesting. Perhaps I can analyse it later XD

Well, at least the humans (and Afro-San) are out of the way.

Ah, so Aizen was really close to creating the key then. And I was really shocked when Gin touched Aizen's blade.

Page 12 looked confusing

SHUNK! That's my stabby sound

Oh, so he tore through his sleeve.

"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu's ability is to be touching the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated." Is that really the only way to defeat Kyouka Suigetsu? I mean, that's a really obscure way to beat it then. But, hey, it's something.
So, this means that Aizen still has his powers, and he hasn't used them on Gin yet.

"Just how many deacdes did it take me to hear that single sentence?" So I'm guessing that Gin became Aizen's right-hand man, so Aizen would tell him Kyouka Suigetsu's weakness? Then it seems likely that he's working for Yamamoto or something.

One thing I just noticed, though, is that you need to touch the blade, and his affects won't work on you... Isn't that like Tousen's bankai? Where all senses (or was it just sight?) were cut off, until you were stabbed.
I suppose that means that Kenpachi had a pretty good chance XD

"I knew it." Of course he did.

Gin gains super badass points for his Zanpakutou.

"You're gonna die with a hole in your breast, isn't that your long-cherished ambition." At first i was confused, then I realised that he was referring to Hollowfication.

So, Gin kills Aizen. But, we still have a few chapters where Aizen will (likely) still be alive. Will Aizen try to kill Gin? If Gin survives, what will happen next? Will he go on to making the King's Key, or will he go back? And what about Ichigo? He's still learning the Final Getsuga Tenshou, there's no way he won't use that.

So does Nanao Ise. xD ...and then there's Uryu,Don Kanoji,Rukyen,Chizuru,and not to mention .. Tessai. o_o; But yeah Aizen is the only male in the Gotei 13 with glasses. Tetsuzaemon doesn't count since he wears freaking sunglasses. Like a boss..
I meant the only Captain with glasses XP

I think he pulls off the pink hair quite well, actually.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
...What was that first bit?
Well, you can't not be angry when your favourite character is the villain.
Again, though, Gin might not die. If he can stall long enough for the poison to take place, then continues on making the Ouken, then we still have a villain for Ichigo to slash.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, I'm sure Ichigo will be shocked when he hears what happened.
And I think a Kidou barrier could block off her reiatsu, no? The way Aizen searched for the reiatsu, and didn't find it, makes me think that he wasn't paying attention to Gin and Matsumoto, so Gin could get away with it.

Spoiler:

But, yeah... Gin's most likely going to die off soon. Or at least get seriously injured. Plus, there's Ichigo you have to think about -- the main character. If Aizen's right-hand man, Gin, was the one to finish him off, I'm not sure if Bleach would fair too well... Well, I think it would be pretty cool if Aizen died that way. Personally, I'd prefer Aizen to die by Gin's hands instead of that stupid Soul Reaper, Ichigo's, hands...
Spoiler:
Everyone thinks that Gin's gonna die XD
I prefer Gin kill Aizen, than Ichigo kills Aizen. Mainly because Gin is "weaker", so it would make more sense for Ichigo to kill him.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Manga 414
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The colour page was really nice, yeah.
I think the I'm a snake thing is new, but if you looked back at the TBtP arc, it might be there...
Well, taking the weapon of someone who's asleep to protect your friends is pretty sensible.
Well, for Aizen to "appear" to be killed, his Kyouka Suigetsu needs to be up. But, as Gin mentioned, it isn't. So he really IS hurt this time.
And I think twice. Twice he's appeared to be dead.

Spoiler:
If Aizen dies here, that'd be like a giant boulder dropping on a bleach-reader's house. T_T; Why would Aizen be easily be penetrated by Gin. I mean Aizen wasn't even hurt when Urahara used all those kidous.. and to die by some poison? =w=;. Next chapter : Aizen goes all high and mighty and says : I knew this would happen "insert Aizen's counter-attack with something relating to the Hongyoku
Spoiler:
Well, Aizen's very strong on the outside, but as we've seen he has been stabbed before. The poison attacks him from the inside, which seems like a logical way for Aizen to die.
I REALLY hope Aizen doesn't have a counter.
Old July 30th, 2010 (05:32 AM).
Jung
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Finally, it's out

spoiler]I really liked this chapter, definitely. It didn't fail to make Gin seem like more of badass, but it also made Aizen defeatable.

Spoiler:
there's no way TK would let Gin finish off Aizen. I mean, there's still the FGT technique from Ichigo to see.

Spoiler:

"You go that way and I'll go this way, I'm counting on you now."
Now, seeing as how Gin's in the picture (with an epic mask, definitely a great image), he's either saying this to someone (could be Matsumoto, or Aizen) or someone is saying it to him.
I think Gin said this to Matsumoto, it seems to fit. I doubt that Gin killed Matsumoto (if he lied before, he can lie again) and it would fit literally "I'll go this way to Aizen, you go that way to... somewhere".

Deicide 16 l:

I'll say it again, I really don't think Gin actually killed her.

Her reiatsu could have disappeared due to a kidou barrier, no? Or would Aizen notice that?

Gin's "I'm a snake" monolouge was definitely... interesting. Perhaps I can analyse it later XD

Well, at least the humans (and Afro-San) are out of the way.

Ah, so Aizen was really close to creating the key then. And I was really shocked when Gin touched Aizen's blade.

Page 12 looked confusing

SHUNK! That's my stabby sound

Oh, so he tore through his sleeve.

"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu's ability is to be touching the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated." Is that really the only way to defeat Kyouka Suigetsu? I mean, that's a really obscure way to beat it then. But, hey, it's something.
So, this means that Aizen still has his powers, and he hasn't used them on Gin yet.

"Just how many deacdes did it take me to hear that single sentence?" So I'm guessing that Gin became Aizen's right-hand man, so Aizen would tell him Kyouka Suigetsu's weakness? Then it seems likely that he's working for Yamamoto or something.

One thing I just noticed, though, is that you need to touch the blade, and his affects won't work on you... Isn't that like Tousen's bankai? Where all senses (or was it just sight?) were cut off, until you were stabbed.
I suppose that means that Kenpachi had a pretty good chance XD

"I knew it." Of course he did.

Gin gains super badass points for his Zanpakutou.

"You're gonna die with a hole in your breast, isn't that your long-cherished ambition." At first i was confused, then I realised that he was referring to Hollowfication.

So, Gin kills Aizen. But, we still have a few chapters where Aizen will (likely) still be alive. Will Aizen try to kill Gin? If Gin survives, what will happen next? Will he go on to making the King's Key, or will he go back? And what about Ichigo? He's still learning the Final Getsuga Tenshou, there's no way he won't use that.

Spoiler:
Making the King's key to go to the Spirit King? xD So he's using Karakura's rich source of reiatsu to make a key. And most likely Ichigo comes and goes : Wtf you doing? and then Aizen ends up using him for the key.

Spoiler:
Well, I'm sure Ichigo will be shocked when he hears what happened.
And I think a Kidou barrier could block off her reiatsu, no? The way Aizen searched for the reiatsu, and didn't find it, makes me think that he wasn't paying attention to Gin and Matsumoto, so Gin could get away with it.

Spoiler:
What could Aizen been doing when Gin was with Matsumoto, Gin went for like a few minutes, and it's not like Aizen was doing anything important except stare at some high school kids..

Spoiler:
Well, Aizen's very strong on the outside, but as we've seen he has been stabbed before. The poison attacks him from the inside, which seems like a logical way for Aizen to die.
I REALLY hope Aizen doesn't have a counter.
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler:
Because of plotkai, he will have a counter. Speaking of which, so Aizen's a one man army now.
Old July 30th, 2010 (07:03 AM). Edited July 30th, 2010 by Sosuke Aizen.
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:

XD Aizen will most likely have a counter attack... But, yeah, I'd prefer that Aizen die by Gin's hands, too... That'd be far more interesting. =P
But, still, even though he may live, I'm betting my money on that he's going to end up dieing off... And I can't even tell if Gin's a protagonist or an antagonist anymore. XP

- Sosuke Aizen
Old July 30th, 2010 (10:51 AM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
He's not on my whitelist YET. If he turns out to be more evil than Aizen then he's still on my blacklist. XD I'll have to wait a bit to deicde one way or the other.

Sponsored Links