Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2010 (11:53 AM).
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by minchan:
Spoiler:
He's not on my whitelist YET. If he turns out to be more evil than Aizen then he's still on my blacklist. XD I'll have to wait a bit to deicde one way or the other.
Spoiler:
True, his intentions are yet to be revealed. Maybe Rangiku really died. Gin is actually using Aizen. 8O, can't wait for the next one.
Old July 30th, 2010 (12:05 PM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Let's say this: I hope Aizen dies. I hope Gin kills him now, and I think Gin has his own intentions, rather than working for Yamamoto. He's probably "good", but he doesn't walk anyone's way.. except for Matsumoto.. and possibly Kira. Or not.
But Aizen isn't going to die, and it WILL be Ichigo who kills him. I know Tite Kubo's work.

Besides, Aizen hasn't explained his intentions with Ichigo and Ichigo hasn't shown off his Final Getsuga Tenshou yet.

So yeah. But Gin just got even more awesome in my head. I loved this chapter.

Old July 30th, 2010 (12:41 PM).

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Spoiler:
What could Aizen been doing when Gin was with Matsumoto, Gin went for like a few minutes, and it's not like Aizen was doing anything important except stare at some high school kids..
Spoiler:
It seems like Aizen ws playing Hide and Seek with the kids, but knowing Kubo, he probably did something...

Spoiler:
Because of plotkai, he will have a counter. Speaking of which, so Aizen's a one man army now.
Spoiler:
Well, After they went to Karakura Town, did Gin do anything for Aizen?

Spoiler:
True, his intentions are yet to be revealed. Maybe Rangiku really died. Gin is actually using Aizen. 8O, can't wait for the next one.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I really hope there aren't any boars nearby to stop us from getting the chapter D8.

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Spoiler:
Let's say this: I hope Aizen dies. I hope Gin kills him now, and I think Gin has his own intentions, rather than working for Yamamoto. He's probably "good", but he doesn't walk anyone's way.. except for Matsumoto.. and possibly Kira. Or not.
But Aizen isn't going to die, and it WILL be Ichigo who kills him. I know Tite Kubo's work.

Besides, Aizen hasn't explained his intentions with Ichigo and Ichigo hasn't shown off his Final Getsuga Tenshou yet.
Spoiler:
Huh, that also seems likely, Gin is on his own seperate path (not unlike Ichigo and his gang of Vaizards).
Which raises the question, would Gin get punished by the Central 46/Yamamoto?
Old July 30th, 2010 (12:54 PM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):

Well, After they went to Karakura Town, did Gin do anything for Aizen?
[
Spoiler:
Nothing, just followed him and supposedly eliminated Rangiku

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I really hope there aren't any boars nearby to stop us from getting the chapter D8.
Spoiler:
Yeah. First it was the job now a boar. xD

Quote:
Spoiler:
Huh, that also seems likely, Gin is on his own seperate path (not unlike Ichigo and his gang of Vaizards).
Which raises the question, would Gin get punished by the Central 46/Yamamoto?
Spoiler:
I don't think so, I mean if Aizen dies, Gin is called the savior of SS. Being that I think they might let him free. Cause if Gin didn't stop Aizen, then Aizen would surely destroy the whole of SS.
Old July 30th, 2010 (06:14 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[
Spoiler:
Nothing, just followed him and supposedly eliminated Rangiku

Spoiler:
Yeah. First it was the job now a boar. xD

Spoiler:
I don't think so, I mean if Aizen dies, Gin is called the savior of SS. Being that I think they might let him free. Cause if Gin didn't stop Aizen, then Aizen would surely destroy the whole of SS.
Are you kiddin' me?? Gin still betrayed the SS. He'd still probably be exiled anyway. It's not like Ichigo and the others when they infiltrated the SS. Gin already made Yamamoto pretty mad in one of his first appearances - when he faced Ichigo at Jidanbo's gate... I mean, he betrayed SS and he wasn't on great terms with the head cap. before that. The only thing I think would happen if Aizen dies from that attack would be that Ichigo would be angry at Gin for killing the guy he was gonna kill...

Oh and I wonder if/when Kubo-sensei will show us the Yammy vs BYAKKUN AND KENCHAN (yachiru's nicknames!!!) fight....... XD I think it was mentioned before, and if not I know it was mentioned somewhere... that those characters are high on popularity polls... so it'd be strange if they skipped it. Besides I <3 Byakuya's attacks. They're cherry blossoms - and PINK. XD My fave color and flower!!! XD XD XD *shot* XD XD XD

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY DEICIDE CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE...

I mean they started around when Gin fought Ichigo for the second time (in fake karakura - the first was mentioned above, lol) You know, with "kamishini no yari" which translated has a pretty darn relevant meaning to "deicide". XD

besides the fact that there's been SIXTEEN already. 0.o;; SIX FRIGGIN TEEN. XD

*deep breath*
*is calmer now*
*ahem*
XD

I seriously wanna know how long he's gonna use that title... It has been quite a while...

Uhh yeah. XD Notice how everyone's talking in spoiler tags lately. XD That's a lot of proof that fans don't want to wait years before chapters are officially released. XD *shot* But it's true. I swear, OpenManga had better contain the weekly Bleach chapters... (I don't care if I need to pay, in fact I'd be willing to send a check to Kubo-sensei and WSJ since I read Bleach weekly, but that's not really the most logical way of doing things.) *sigh* It's really annoying that fan-made scanlations are the only way to get new chapters of various manga (including Bleach)...

Ohh I could totally go into a rant right now. XD But I won't. Because I am quite exhausted. Not sure how, seeing as I haven't even been awake for eight whole hours yet today, but still. XD

Umm yeah... XD
Old July 31st, 2010 (02:31 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
What's important now is what the hell happened to Ishida and Chad and the rest discussing Gin and Aizen. :|

Old July 31st, 2010 (05:27 AM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:
What's important now is what the hell happened to Ishida and Chad and the rest discussing Gin and Aizen.
Spoiler:
Lol, Who cares about Ishida and Chad. :O Chad's probably still recovering from the attack from Nnoitora and Ishida's recovering from Syazel. But atm they're still fighting Aizen's minions. ;o Who cares about his minions, it's all about Gin and Aizen ;D (And Byakuya&Kenpachi's fight)
Old July 31st, 2010 (06:13 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Lol, Who cares about Ishida and Chad. :O Chad's probably still recovering from the attack from Nnoitora and Ishida's recovering from Syazel. But atm they're still fighting Aizen's minions. ;o Who cares about his minions, it's all about Gin and Aizen ;D (And Byakuya&Kenpachi's fight)
Spoiler:
Ah we´ll. But they're good characters, and should get some attention as well :<

Old July 31st, 2010 (06:21 AM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Ah we´ll. But they're good characters, and should get some attention as well :<
Spoiler:
Ishida maybe, Chad ;o..he's the silent type so uh, silent types always get neglected in manga/anime ;O. I also forgot to mention Renji and Rukia. -.-; I really don't care what Rukia is doing xD.
Old July 31st, 2010 (06:26 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Renji I don't care about, TBH.
Rukia is fine, I guess.

And why the hell do we put these things in spoilers? xD;

Old July 31st, 2010 (06:29 AM).
Sica please.

Why we put things in spoilers?
Spoiler:
Holy Sh--. I actually don't know. XD

Rukia is fine? q_q; Because of her an espada died. >: How can she be strong enough to kill an espada? t-t; Plotkai..Plotkai..
Old July 31st, 2010 (06:32 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Maybe because the Espada sucked and was overrated by Aizen, unlike Ulquiorra.

Old July 31st, 2010 (06:40 AM).
Sica please.

:2. The Espada's were supposed to be awesome. >: You think they were all Vasto Lorde class hollows before they were changed?
Old July 31st, 2010 (06:45 AM).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
But as Min already covered in enough depth for me not to, he still defected from Soul Society.

Spoiler:
Oh and I wonder if/when Kubo-sensei will show us the Yammy vs BYAKKUN AND KENCHAN (yachiru's nicknames!!!) fight....... XD I think it was mentioned before, and if not I know it was mentioned somewhere... that those characters are high on popularity polls... so it'd be strange if they skipped it. Besides I <3 Byakuya's attacks. They're cherry blossoms - and PINK. XD My fave color and flower!!! XD XD XD *shot* XD XD XD
Spoiler:
We've been cut off from them for quite a long time, yeah. Suprising, too, since this seems like the end of Aizen... Unless Yammy is the big bad boss behind the big bad boss behind the big bad boss.

Spoiler:
I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY DEICIDE CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE...
Spoiler:

Uhh yeah. XD Notice how everyone's talking in spoiler tags lately. XD That's a lot of proof that fans don't want to wait years before chapters are officially released. XD *shot* But it's true.
I don't quite see how... We just very much enjoy discussing the manga.

Spoiler:
What's important now is what the hell happened to Ishida and Chad and the rest discussing Gin and Aizen.
Spoiler:
They're still in Hueco Mundo... Err... Attacking Hollows, no?

Spoiler:
Ishida maybe, Chad ;o..he's the silent type so uh, silent types always get neglected in manga/anime ;O. I also forgot to mention Renji and Rukia. -.-; I really don't care what Rukia is doing xD.
Spoiler:
They're doing what Ishida and Chad are, too.

And why the hell do we put these things in spoilers? xD;
I suppose it allows us to not be vague, because this stuff hasn't been shown in America, has it?

:2. The Espada's were supposed to be awesome. >: You think they were all Vasto Lorde class hollows before they were changed?
So "Do you think the Espada were all Vasto Lorde at one point"?
I think... Yeah. Hitsugaya did mention "10 Vasto Lordes could completely destroy Soul Society" (paraphrasing), so it was implied that Aizen had 10, especially since after that, Aizen told Ulquiorra to share his findings with his "20 brothers and sisters".
Old July 31st, 2010 (06:45 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

No, I think only Ulquiorra was.
All others were most likely Adjunchas, except for The Wasted Schizophrenia, AKA AeroNiro.

Old July 31st, 2010 (07:22 AM).

No, I think only Ulquiorra was.
All others were most likely Adjunchas, except for The Wasted Schizophrenia, AKA AeroNiro.
The top three are also very likely to be Vasto Lorde, due to the "Espadas 4 and above are not allowed to Release under the Dome of Las Noches" (boy do I suck at paraphrasing).
Spoiler:
Also, their forms are the least like animals. While the names are animalistic, they don't really take that many traits from the animals themselves, unlike Nnoitra's multiple arms, or Grimmjow's fur.
Ulquiorra wings, I suppose is the closest relation to a bat.
Hallibel has the shark... weapon thing, but that isn't "herself".
Barragan's just a skeleton.
Starrk gets new clothes and can make wolves, but he himself does not look wolf-ish.
Old July 31st, 2010 (09:16 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

The top three are also very likely to be Vasto Lorde, due to the "Espadas 4 and above are not allowed to Release under the Dome of Las Noches" (boy do I suck at paraphrasing).
Spoiler:
Also, their forms are the least like animals. While the names are animalistic, they don't really take that many traits from the animals themselves, unlike Nnoitra's multiple arms, or Grimmjow's fur.
Ulquiorra wings, I suppose is the closest relation to a bat.
Hallibel has the shark... weapon thing, but that isn't "herself".
Barragan's just a skeleton.
Starrk gets new clothes and can make wolves, but he himself does not look wolf-ish.
Spoiler:
Good points.. Barragan's the only one of the four we've seen before the shinigamification or whatever I should call it, I'm not sure what to say he looked like xD;
It could be that just Ulqi was too strong to release within the walls, and Aizen wanted the rule to make sense.. Or not :P

Does that mean Yammy might be a VL too, him being #0? He's way too big though, IMO :P

Old July 31st, 2010 (09:53 AM).

Spoiler:
Good points.. Barragan's the only one of the four we've seen before the shinigamification or whatever I should call it, I'm not sure what to say he looked like xD;
It could be that just Ulqi was too strong to release within the walls, and Aizen wanted the rule to make sense.. Or not

Does that mean Yammy might be a VL too, him being #0? He's way too big though, IMO
Spoiler:
Barragan looks almost exactly like his release, no? So still a skeleton...
I think if Ulqui was too strong to release, then the other 3 would be too. Unless it's also referring to his Segunda Etapa (though we have to assume Aizen doesn't know about it, unless he says so), but then that would have to be for when he goes to that stage, not just his release.
Old July 31st, 2010 (12:20 PM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Wow. If There's still 7 or 8 VL's...and the SS struggled with just the Adjunchas . Aizen still has so much to do... O_O; , but some of the SS captains have yet to reveal their bankai,and not to mention the Vizards. They also loss or well may have loss Yamamoto. >: Speaking of which, who do you think is going to replace him? I saw this on a previous forum ;o. The candidates were Unohana (Everyone picked her) Shunsui, Ukitake, Byakuya,Kenpachi,Komakura or SoiFon.
Old July 31st, 2010 (12:42 PM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Wow. If There's still 7 or 8 VL's...and the SS struggled with just the Adjunchas :S. Aizen still has so much to do... O_O; , but some of the SS captains have yet to reveal their bankai,and not to mention the Vizards. They also loss or well may have loss Yamamoto. >: Speaking of which, who do you think is going to replace him? I saw this on a previous forum ;o. The candidates were Unohana (Everyone picked her) Shunsui, Ukitake, Byakuya,Kenpachi,Komakura or SoiFon.
Spoiler:
Pfft. Yamamoto can't die before showing off his Bankai.

Old July 31st, 2010 (12:56 PM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Pfft. Yamamoto can't die before showing off his Bankai.
Spoiler:
True :O but, IF.IF.IFFF. Yamamoto died right there, and there was going to be a successor , who would it be? :O probably Unohana..;o I wonder if Unohana is capable of any combat xD
Old July 31st, 2010 (12:57 PM).

Spoiler:
Wow. If There's still 7 or 8 VL's...and the SS struggled with just the Adjunchas . Aizen still has so much to do... O_O; , but some of the SS captains have yet to reveal their bankai,and not to mention the Vizards. They also loss or well may have loss Yamamoto. >: Speaking of which, who do you think is going to replace him? I saw this on a previous forum ;o. The candidates were Unohana (Everyone picked her) Shunsui, Ukitake, Byakuya,Kenpachi,Komakura or SoiFon.
Spoiler:
Well, based on what we saw who was there (like Grimmjow and a few of his Fraccion) I'm guessing the "20 bothers and sisters" was more "your fellow Arrancars", only including the Espada and some fraccion.

As for who would replace Yamamoto... Let's take a look at all the possibilities:
Soifon, Unohana, Byakuya, Komamura, Shunsui, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Mayuri, Ukitake, Shinji, Love, Kensei, Rose, Urahara and Yoruichi.
If I haven't missed out any, those are all of the previous, and current Captains, not including Aizen, Gin and Tousen. I think only Yamamoto really has a problem with the Vaizards, and since they helped, I think they're okay now.

Soifon I don't think is quite fit to be a Captain Commander. Byakuya seems a bit too... inexperienced. Hitsugaya is too young. Kenpachi doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be up for it. Mayuri would turn the entire Soul Society into his lab. Urahara and Yoruichi, for some reason, I don't think would want to be captains again.
Which leaves Unohana, Komamura, Shunsui, Shinji, Love, Kensei and Rose.

I don't know a whole lot about the Vaizards' personalities, and if they'd be up to it. Unohana is one of the oldest characters in the gotei 13, and she can easily keep order amongst the captains and everyone. I think she'd be the best.
Ukitake might be too ill, and Shunsui seems too lazy. Komamura... Has a strong sense of justice, though, which is always good in a Captain Commander.

So Unohana or Komamura, for me.
Old July 31st, 2010 (01:33 PM).
Sica please.

Spoiler:
Well, based on what we saw who was there (like Grimmjow and a few of his Fraccion) I'm guessing the "20 bothers and sisters" was more "your fellow Arrancars", only including the Espada and some fraccion.

As for who would replace Yamamoto... Let's take a look at all the possibilities:
Soifon, Unohana, Byakuya, Komamura, Shunsui, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Mayuri, Ukitake, Shinji, Love, Kensei, Rose, Urahara and Yoruichi.
If I haven't missed out any, those are all of the previous, and current Captains, not including Aizen, Gin and Tousen. I think only Yamamoto really has a problem with the Vaizards, and since they helped, I think they're okay now.

Soifon I don't think is quite fit to be a Captain Commander. Byakuya seems a bit too... inexperienced. Hitsugaya is too young. Kenpachi doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be up for it. Mayuri would turn the entire Soul Society into his lab. Urahara and Yoruichi, for some reason, I don't think would want to be captains again.
Which leaves Unohana, Komamura, Shunsui, Shinji, Love, Kensei and Rose.

I don't know a whole lot about the Vaizards' personalities, and if they'd be up to it. Unohana is one of the oldest characters in the gotei 13, and she can easily keep order amongst the captains and everyone. I think she'd be the best.
Ukitake might be too ill, and Shunsui seems too lazy. Komamura... Has a strong sense of justice, though, which is always good in a Captain Commander.

So Unohana or Komamura, for me.
Spoiler:
Nonono, Byakuya could make a good Captain Commander, he's calm, emotionless and knows how to manage a team. .. Shunsui..if he got serious with everything you would have some much accomplished XD. And Unohana, most suitable person to replace. (Until Toshiro controls his emotions, and is a little older) Toshiro's potential is unbelievably. He's like..in his early teens? .
Old July 31st, 2010 (01:40 PM).

Spoiler:
Nonono, Byakuya could make a good Captain Commander, he's calm, emotionless and knows how to manage a team. .. Shunsui..if he got serious with everything you would have some much accomplished XD. And Unohana, most suitable person to replace. (Until Toshiro controls his emotions, and is a little older) Toshiro's potential is unbelievably. He's like..in his early teens? .
Spoiler:
While Byakuya is calm, emotionless, and knows how to manage a team, he's still inexperienced. If I had to choose him, or Ukitake/Shunsui/Unohana, I'd take one of the trio.
Shunsui, if he became serious, would be good, yes. That still doesn't stop Unohana from being better XP

If Toushirou grew up a bit more, yeah. Idk, right now, there's too many things "wrong" with him (he's still mentally/emotionally unstable, his Bankai is young, etc.) maybe after the next Captain Commander.
Old July 31st, 2010 (02:29 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
Haha 9001 that made me LOL. Literally. XD

I sure hope not.

I think Ishida and Chad are good characters but they aren't half as strong as the captains, lieutenants, former captains and lieutenants (vizards, Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai) Ichigo, etc... So those are the ones who should be fighting. Besides Ishida and Chad got a ton of attention in the HC arc and frankly, Byakkun and Kenchan didn't get much attention at all after SS. -.-;; I mean they got some attention but not nearly as much as Ichigo's group did... I still can't believe Dondochakka and Pesche got more attention. Friggin weirdos. 0.o;;
...I... Only read about half the page's spoilers. XD I kinda wish we didn't have to use em. XD

Sponsored Links