Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2010 (10:34 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Spoiler:
Ok, I'm mad at the Bleach Wiki...they have Rangiku listed as deceased! It hasn't been confirmed yet! They even removed her as the lieutenant of Squad 10.

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Spoiler:
Lol, Who cares about Ishida and Chad. :O Chad's probably still recovering from the attack from Nnoitora and Ishida's recovering from Syazel. But atm they're still fighting Aizen's minions. ;o Who cares about his minions, it's all about Gin and Aizen ;D (And Byakuya&Kenpachi's fight)
Spoiler:
Let me warn you now...do not dis Chad if you value your life.
Chad is probably recovering from being knocked around by Yammy.
Uryu is probably recovering from the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight, he's already past Szayel.

I think only Espada 1-4 were truely Vasto Lorde before they became Arrancar.
And Ulquiorra is actually the only supposed VL Espada that has not had his pre-Arrancar history shown. :O
It's a fact that Aaroniero was Gillian and Grimmjow was Adjuchas.
And since Grimmjow was a small Adjuchas, we can figure that Nnoitra was either also a small Adjuchas, or a Vasto Lorde.
I think Espada 7, 8 and 10/0 were also most likely Adjuchas before becoming Arrancar.

Old August 1st, 2010 (04:27 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by hitsu.:
Bleach sucked every since SS arc ended. And you all know it.
Now that doesn't necessarily have to be true. I liked the arrancars, Hueco mundo arc I loved, and I'm still reading the Deicide with thrill. (Though the anime was best the first twenty episodes or so)
That being your opinion is great, but please don't tell us what to think.
Old August 1st, 2010 (04:42 AM). Edited December 5th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Spoiler:
Ok, I'm mad at the Bleach Wiki...they have Rangiku listed as deceased! It hasn't been confirmed yet! They even removed her as the lieutenant of Squad 10.
Spoiler:
I know this was posted in the other club already, but I think the people in this club should see as well, why Bleach.Wikia decided that:

Quote originally posted by Bleach.Wikia:
It is not up to us to decide if Gin was telling the truth or not - that is speculation and is not allowed on the articles. She was declared dead by a character in the story (same case with Harribel). That is about as conclusive as we can get

And if there is a turn of events, we always rectify it as soon as we find out. We can only go with what has been said in the manga; she's dead. Yes, I agree, Gin lies all the time (personally, I think he's lying). Yes, there's a chance we will have to change it. However, now is not the time. If/when it's revealed she's still alive, we'll change it then. It's the way we've always operated; people may disagree, but even reasonable assumptions are not truly valid till they're proven in print, and this has not been yet. So for now, it should stay.
Based on that, I think it's logical for them to say that Rangiku is dead. If it's revealed that she isn't, then they'll change it immediately.

If you believe that, then why are you posting in the Bleach Fan Club o.o?
Old August 1st, 2010 (10:02 AM).
The One and Only

Time for a new discussion of the week. finally

Which of the four main Soul Reaper combat techniques do you feel you are best in?(Kidō, Hakuda, Hohō, Zanjutsu)
First in case you don't know, Hakuda is hand-to-hand combat and Hohō is agility(Flash Step techniques).
I'm strongest in zanjutsu, while being well rounded in the other three.
Zanjutsu is what I specialize in, especially with my zanpkauto's abilities.
But I make sure I'm proficient in the others to help compliment my zanpakuto's abilities.

Old August 1st, 2010 (10:11 AM).
Credentials.

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Yahoo to Cynic Kaka Send a message via Skype™ to Cynic Kaka

Which of the four main Soul Reaper combat techniques do you feel you are best in?(Kidō, Hakuda, Hohō, Zanjutsu)
First in case you don't know, Hakuda is hand-to-hand combat and Hohō is agility(Flash Step techniques).
But I make sure I'm proficient in the others to help compliment my zanpakuto's abilities.
I'm sure I'd be an expert in Kido, since I'm a long distance fighter.
Old August 1st, 2010 (11:15 AM).

Kidou I'm rather strong with. It definitely comes in useful, especially the binding attacks, which will help me abuse Ebony and Ivory, as well as the long-ranged Hadou, for when I can't use my short-ranged slashing.

Hand to Hand combat I'm not very good with. I have a rather small frame, and not very strong limbs. Not to mention I'm quite light, so I'm not likely to rely on it, and if I have to, I'm almost certainly trying to find a weakpoint, or a way to escape.

Flash-Stepping, on its own, I'm not that bad at. Since I don't really need to practice it, it's become more of the "learning a bike" trick. Though by using Ivory, of course, I can make myself go near light-speed.

And finally, swordmanship. I'm very adept at using my 2 scythes, despite how different they are to a normal katana. There's not much to say with this, I guess. I have the advantage in a normal fight, since they won't be used to countering scythes, but I'm rather reliant on using techniques.

So, I feel as though I'm rather strong in them all, but I don't truly excel in one of them in particular (enough to make the others weaker than they could be). Though of them, I'm the best at Kidou, probably because I use that the most often of the four, during a fight.
Old August 1st, 2010 (01:00 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
KIDO.

You know why.

Duh.

Anyway.

Spoiler:

I knew you'd freak out about them dissing Chad. XD But he did get a fair bit of attention in HC...

I'm too lazy to read before this page... LOL sorry. XD I'm just so tired lately... And I'm on summer vacation so I kinda like to sleep and be lazy and stuff... XD

Oh and I'm working on a "self portrait" right now... It's basically gonna be "myself" in the form of a Soul Reaper/Shinigami. I'm gonna make two versions, one for my position in this club, and one for the one as SPPF.

...So today's the last day of OM... Oh well... Ju-Ni and Mangastream aren't dead yet. That's good...
Old August 2nd, 2010 (05:27 AM).
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy

I'd definitely be Kidō. ;D. Cause I don`t want to move as much. as Hakuda and Hohō. I chose Kidō because it to me, suits me. I'm planning on making my Zanpaktou a lightning type. :o And there's a bunch or a few kidō that are of the lightning element. then after kidou it would be Zanjutsu. still haven't decided what my zan would be like..
Old August 2nd, 2010 (10:19 AM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
When you said lightning type you immediately reminded me of Seigen Suzunami's zanpakuto. He's a videogame-only character from Bleach: The 3rd Phantom... Bleach wiki search him. XD (It may give ya some ideas! XD)

And... OneManga's manga reader is officially gone... D=
Old August 2nd, 2010 (10:53 AM).
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
When you said lightning type you immediately reminded me of Seigen Suzunami's zanpakuto. He's a videogame-only character from Bleach: The 3rd Phantom... Bleach wiki search him. XD (It may give ya some ideas! XD)

And... OneManga's manga reader is officially gone... D=
D; Seigen..don't like his Zanpaktou.. ish weak. xD well he's a speed type :O Bleach The 3rd Phantom is a wonderful game ;D. Bleach + RPG = Epic
Old August 2nd, 2010 (11:16 AM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
*cough*Trolll*cough* although I agree in a few ways

Time for a new discussion of the week. finally :)

Being a Fire type Zan with some distant attacks then Kido I suppose. However because of the risky effects than more often than not I have to get close so the others come into play as well. Flash Stepping to easily get close or retreat from attacks. Hand-to-hand combat because fighting up close is fun and being a captain that want my men and women as manly and buff for possible for appeal and combat. Swordplay is important the most important of all because if I can't get to close and if I can't risk the effects of my Zan then having a little distance is fine.
Old August 2nd, 2010 (12:13 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Oh hey did anyone realize this?

Hyourinmaru is supposed to be the most powerful ice-snow zanpakuto.
Sode no Shirayuki is supposed to be the most beautiful ice-snow zanpakuto.

But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD
Old August 2nd, 2010 (06:10 PM).
Sica please.

^-- Well you don't expect them to show so many shinigamis with the same type. Like Yamamoto's zanpaktou, he has the strongest fire-type. :O

And finally, I, ChaoSong, requesting the position of Captain of the 3rd Squad. :3.
Old August 2nd, 2010 (07:16 PM).
The One and Only

I'd definitely be Kidō. ;D. Cause I don`t want to move as much. as Hakuda and Hohō. I chose Kidō because it to me, suits me. I'm planning on making my Zanpaktou a lightning type. :o And there's a bunch or a few kidō that are of the lightning element. then after kidou it would be Zanjutsu. still haven't decided what my zan would be like..
Hmm, I'd like to see the end result. I have a friend that also has a lightning type zanpakuto. If you have any questions or need help with translations, feel free to ask me.

Spoiler:
Also,in an anime filler arc, Chōjirō Sasakibe's zanpakuto has lightning based abilities.

But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD
Well, those are the only two important ice-show type zanpakutos....

And finally, I, ChaoSong, requesting the position of Captain of the 3rd Squad. :3.
I think I can do that.

Old August 2nd, 2010 (07:52 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Even if they're the only important ones... actually, BECAUSE they're the only two important ones, I think it's not really needed to say they're respectively the most powerful and beautiful... It's kinda obvious. XD

lol oh wow we still have 7 open captain seats........... XD
Old August 3rd, 2010 (03:51 AM).

Yeah, like the others said, they're not the only ice type Zanpakutous.
Just felt like I needed to beef my post up a bit XP

I think I can do that.
ChaoSong, congrats!
Here's all the paperwork you need to do for the next meeting *Gives you keys to a truck filled with papers* :D
lol oh wow we still have 7 open captain seats........... XD
The club has only been open for 3 months...
We have quite a few people who aren't part of a squad (though those are rather inactive).
And it's mainly just a few people posting now.
Old August 3rd, 2010 (05:41 AM).
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
As for the techniques that I believe I specialize in, I think it's zanjutsu, hoho, and kido. Since my Zanpakuto is an illusion type, I need to have to have a good grasp on the different kido spells. Their concept, power, abilities, so, so... I also need to have good hand-to-hand combat abilities for close-range attacks, as well as long range. And as for the hoho, I need to be able to move around freely, don't I?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old August 3rd, 2010 (05:44 AM).
Crystal Tier

Just watched last weeks episode since I wasn't here.

Spoiler:
That was a pretty short fight between Hachigen and Barrengan

Old August 3rd, 2010 (07:07 AM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Hey welcome back Charizard see you have been posting like crazy around the forum

And congrats ChaoSong but you haven't posted your Zan yet though, or have you O o? Also Sosuke I freakin LOVE your new signature. Tasty and colorful to say the least xD.
Old August 3rd, 2010 (07:16 AM).
Crystal Tier

Thanks!

And I just read the Manga and OMG! XD

Old August 3rd, 2010 (09:21 AM).
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Hey welcome back Charizard see you have been posting like crazy around the forum

And congrats ChaoSong but you haven't posted your Zan yet though, or have you O o? Also Sosuke I freakin LOVE your new signature. Tasty and colorful to say the least xD.
xD I'm almost done with my Zan. It's just I have to colour it, give it a good name. :O I got all the moves down and the design. xD
Old August 3rd, 2010 (11:40 AM).
Crystal Tier

xD I'm almost done with my Zan. It's just I have to colour it, give it a good name. :O :S I got all the moves down and the design. xD
Just one question, whats a Zan?

Old August 3rd, 2010 (11:51 AM).
Sica please.

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Just one question, whats a Zan?
Zan is short for zanpaktou. I was just too lazy to type the paktou part :O
Old August 3rd, 2010 (11:52 AM).
Crystal Tier

Zan is short for zanpaktou. I was just too lazy to type the paktou part :O
Ohhh, I thought I missed something important o.o