The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
never watched DBZ so i have no problem with the current arc. XD

just MY two cents. XD

i should go watch the new ep............
Old August 3rd, 2010, 08:16 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Well hitsu., unless you plan to formally join the club, please do not post here just to bash the series. This is a fan club, not a regular discussion thread. If you continue the way you are, I will have a talk with the mods.

Good to see posting again Charizard★.
But please try to add a little more to your posts.

Bleach scanlations should be out late tomorrow, at best.

Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hey guys like OMG remember when I added people yesterday night? To the convo with my friend Aki/Scheris... JUST after that my computer totally died. And since then, until just now, I've been trying to fix it. And I did! ALL ON MY OWN. With Aki's help. XD

LOL But I'm sooooo glad... Because now my dad (hopefully!) won't need to know there was a problem.

Too bad though, I had to wait hours till now, and I haven't watched Bleach yet........ nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *goes to watch*
Old August 4th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Sorry ><

Anyone know where a good place to read the manga now since Onemanga stopped the manga part? :s

The meaningless imagination
The driving force that creates you
Give it your whole body and soul

Old August 4th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Sorry ><

Anyone know where a good place to read the manga now since Onemanga stopped the manga part? :s
mangastream.com for latest releases

bleachexile.com (Go to the online manga reader)
mangatrader.com (to download chapters )
Old August 4th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
mangastream.com for latest releases

bleachexile.com (Go to the online manga reader)
mangatrader.com (to download chapters :S)
I'll try them out~

Old August 4th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Jung
Sica please.

r
Quote:
I'll try them out~
No problem :D
Happy reading~ R.I.P OM T_T;

On the progress of my zanpaktou, I have to delay it. ._. yesterday a msn plus virus hit my computer, and I had to reformat everything. lost everything Dxx Bleach should be out..near midnight D:
Old August 4th, 2010, 08:16 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

anime
Spoiler:
well im not gonna say too much mainly because i'm super tired... but even the anime cliffhangers are annoying... D= *sigh* mainly because i speed-read this fight... probably shouldn't have done that. XD ...oh well... lol but stark and lilynette's release is awesome..... XD but i like how kyoraku's sword pierced him at the end... i just wish it wasn't "at the end" lol ...i kinda miss ichigo. all he did was walk around an abandoned building and get trampled over by other shinigami/soulreapers XD
Old August 4th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Manga:
Spoiler:
Gin betrayed Aizen?! That was unexpected o.o Gin x Rangiku for life :D

Old August 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Jung
Sica please.

^ - Needs to read the new chapter nao.

bleach 415
Spoiler:
So many flashbacks, a hole in Aizen's chest. =/. But of course,the expected Aizen counter attacks. :O, so the Hongyoku is truely, one with Aizen. :O So Gin's intentions to kill Aizen was for Rangiku's revenge? o.o (Last Flash back)
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

I didn't know they came out today since I was so used to OM's release dates o.o

Old August 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Porygon-Z
Silph Agent

Nature: Careful
Did anyone else find it hilarious that
Spoiler:
Aizen turned into a butterfly
?! I mean come on how is that at all scary?!! LMAO!!
Old August 4th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porygon-Z View Post
Did anyone else find it hilarious that
Spoiler:
Aizen turned into a butterfly
?! I mean come on how is that at all scary?!! LMAO!!
I was expecting that seeing as one of his stages was
Spoiler:
a chrysalis

Old August 4th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Gah the new manga is out already. I thought that it released Thursday or something. I shall read it after I'm done with packing and such.
Old August 4th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Gah the new manga is out already. I thought that it released Thursday or something. I shall read it after I'm done with packing and such.
On OM it was released on Friday :O
Now its released Wednesday :P

Old August 4th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Speaking of One Manga...I already mentioned I had a manga reader app on my phone that ran by one magas server. I was notified of an update and the update was simply to let me know one manga has shut down. Now where else is a good site to read Rosario+Vampire

On topic xD...Have anyone else besides me how Clorox Bleach got its name? Such a random titile for it but fits so well.
Old August 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
Can I join, I really like Bleach, well earlier Bleach anyway. It's been pretty bad recently. Except for the last couple chapters. And as for the title I always assumed it was a reference to Ichigo's hair.

Old August 4th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 415
Spoiler:
Wow, Kubo's butt must be sore... XD

Hmm, so we get a wordless flash back that is confusing. Gin steals the Hogyoku from Aizen, and it seems like he has some kind of plan for it. Aizen actually got Gin on the arm before he could dodge completely. :/ I think this is one of the few times Aizen has been genuinely ****** off. Now Aizen survives and transforms into a butterfly-man. Maybe he's related to Mothman. Also, I think Aizen wished for a built-in Simon Says game. xD It appears Aizen knows how to remotely activate the Hogyoku. Well, know Ichigo can still be relevant.

Quote:
I was expecting that seeing as one of his stages was
Spoiler:
a chrysalis
Hmm, good point.

Quote:
On topic xD...Have anyone else besides me how Clorox Bleach got its name? Such a random titile for it but fits so well.
I have no idea, but maybe Kay is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay11190 View Post
Can I join, I really like Bleach, well earlier Bleach anyway. It's been pretty bad recently. Except for the last couple chapters. And as for the title I always assumed it was a reference to Ichigo's hair.
You forgot something, please re-read the rules and try again.

Old August 4th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

I love the new chapter..! I just knew Lord Aizen wouldn't die on me..! e.e But, I liked page 13 extremely so!

Aizen+Butterfly Wings=Epic

Hehe. That's what you deserve, Gin! Bullying Lord Aizen like that, unforgivable! Oh, but the part about where Aizen doesn't need the Hogyoku in order to harnest its pwer was also really interesting. I really don't see how Ichigo can even come close to defeating Lord Aizen, now...

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old August 4th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
What was it, i think the word was......... Keiri.

Chapter 415
Spoiler:
So yet another chapter where we see Aizen is nearly invincible. I'm actaully kind of getting tired of him being so powerful, it takes away from the drama quite a bit. The only way I see Ichigo beating him is for everyone who is alive in Karakura o wish Ichigo the power and control to take down Aizen. And even then at this point I think Aizen will beat Ichigo to a bloody pulp.

Old August 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:

I love the new chapter..! I just knew Lord Aizen wouldn't die on me..! e.e But, I liked page 13 extremely so!

Hehe. That's what you deserve, Gin! Bullying Lord Aizen like that, unforgivable! Oh, but the part about where Aizen doesn't need the Hogyoku in order to harnest its pwer was also really interesting. I really don't see how Ichigo can even come close to defeating Lord Aizen, now...
PFF.
Spoiler:
I like the fact that the story is moving along but I don't like "how" it's moving... XD I knew it was too good to be true, that Aizen isn't really dead yet... But damn... XD

I'm kinda glad Bleach came out as early as it did, except I went to sleep today for a nap just about half an hour too early to read the chapter BEFORE I fell asleep. DAMN. XD

Umm Hey, new person... Kay. Welcome to the Bleach fanclub here at PC! I'm Min, the squad 10 captain. =D Nice to meet you!!
Old August 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Spoiler:

Ahahahaha, I thought you would have a reaction like that. xD

Quote:
Ah ,there it is. Welcome to the Bleach fan club. I'll add you to the list of pluses now.
After a little while, if you keep active, then you can join a squad.

Old August 5th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
;^; I don't like being predictable. >.>;; I like to be secretive..!

Spoiler:

Hehe. But I still like Lord Aizen's new form. e.e It's really cool and alluring. I also like how you can't see his feet and it's phantom-like. Or...does he even have feet still? =\

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old August 5th, 2010, 02:09 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Forgot to post here, too >.<
Spoiler:
That first scene, I wasn't quite sure what happened. What is that he's taking? A soul or something?

Oh wow. A massive gaping hole.

Ah, so he's taking the Hougyoku? That'd lead to something interesting...

He's... A butterfly... What? Why? What the hell!

I hope we at least get an explanation to why Aizen transformed... AGAIN. Especially since, this time, the Hougyoku had LEFT his body.

And what's with the connection between Aizen doing... Whatever, and an unconsious Matsumoto?

Aaaaaaand slash.
Wait, does Gin count as a good guy or a bad guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
Spoiler:
So many flashbacks, a hole in Aizen's chest. =/. But of course,the expected Aizen counter attacks. :O, so the Hongyoku is truely, one with Aizen. :O So Gin's intentions to kill Aizen was for Rangiku's revenge? o.o (Last Flash back)
Spoiler:
From what we can see, yes. Though Rangiku, obviously, didn't die because of that, so I don't think that'd be the only reason to kill him.

Quote:
There were quite a few theories, like the already mentioned theory of Ichigo's hair looking as though it was bleached. There was also a theory on how Shinigami purify Hollows, which is like how bleach cleans dirt.
Though I think Kubo said once (I'll try and find a quote somewhere) that "I wanted to name it Black, because it is the colour of death (in western society, at least) but that was too obvious. So I thought of the counterpart colour, white, but that was too obvious. So I thought of Bleach, which can turn black into white." Or something like that.
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
He will soon, don't worry.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pffft Gin bullied Aizen. Riiiiight.
But the last part is right. Aizen's become even MORE powerful now. How's Ichigo going to beat him?

Quote:
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nicknames you would like to call me by.

Quote:
Spoiler:
So yet another chapter where we see Aizen is nearly invincible. I'm actaully kind of getting tired of him being so powerful, it takes away from the drama quite a bit. The only way I see Ichigo beating him is for everyone who is alive in Karakura o wish Ichigo the power and control to take down Aizen. And even then at this point I think Aizen will beat Ichigo to a bloody pulp.
Spoiler:
Hmm... Perhaps the Final Getsuga Tenshou will be like a Spirit Bomb? So Ichigo uses some power of everyone, not just himself. That would make more sense.

Quote:
;^; I don't like being predictable. >.>;; I like to be secretive..!
Being a fangirl doesn't help trying to be secretive XP.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); August 5th, 2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old August 5th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Charizard★
Donator Tier 5

Welcome to the club Kay :D

Spoiler:
I also like butterfly man Aizen now. He's starting to get really interesting :P

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links