The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I guess I'll join here. Bleach was the first non-Pokémon anime I ever watched, and now it's one of my favourite manga. And here are some thoughts:

Kon is stupid, but good for the occasional comedic relief.
Espada are going down!
Ichimaru is a sly, meddling maniac. I thought this since the first time I saw him.
Rangiku is a little too fanservicey in some episodes. :/
Ikkaku needs to show his fighting skills a little more. o.o

Anyone see what I did thar?
(hint: I read the rules)

That aside, my favourite character in Bleach is Soifon. I like her style, her history, her battle strategy, and perhaps especially her relationship with Yoruichi Omaeda.

As for the latest chapter, it was freakin' epic.

Spoiler:
I still think Ichimaru is a sly maniac, but I dunno if he actually killed Rangiku. As for Aizen, I think it's about time sfor someone to defeat him. XD
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club :D
lol nice xD

Gin is moving slowly to be one of my fav characters :D
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Oh shiz two new members. Well welcome I'm Captain of squad 7., the squad that trains or men and wo women to be as buff and manly strong as possible.

Manga
Spoiler:
O...M...G...Gin...is...so...dead...I don't possibly see how Ichigo can even match Aizen now seriously. Now that Aizen has no legs now Kubo will not be drawing anymore panels of his feet muahahaha. That is all <(-^.^-)>
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:13 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam17 View Post
I guess I'll join here. Bleach was the first non-Pokémon anime I ever watched, and now it's one of my favourite manga. And here are some thoughts:

Espada are going down!
Ichimaru is a sly, meddling maniac. I thought this since the first time I saw him.

Very nice. Also, welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I still think Ichimaru is a sly maniac, but I dunno if he actually killed Rangiku. As for Aizen, I think it's about time sfor someone to defeat him. XD
Spoiler:
This... doesn't quite sound like the last chapter. Is this chapter 414 you're talking about, or 415? If you haven't read 415, you can here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Spoiler:
O...M...G...Gin...is...so...dead...I don't possibly see how Ichigo can even match Aizen now seriously. Now that Aizen has no legs now Kubo will not be drawing anymore panels of his feet muahahaha. That is all <(-^.^-)>
Spoiler:
Welllllll Gin might somehow survive... Remember how we all said Aizen was really dead? XD
Yeah, Ichigo beating Aizen... Even more difficult now.
I looked at the page, and I think his dress is just really long. He probably still has feet, methinks, though he'll stick to floating.
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Alakazam17

Yes, I did read the last chapter. I guess I just liked the second last chapter more, so that's all I ended up talking about there. *sweatdrop*
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:
In the end this chapter was only pretty good. I have to agree with Alakazam that the second to last chapter was better. I only wish that Aizen's power would sop increasing so quickly. Hopefully the fight with Ichigo won't go like the Ulquirra fight. -_-

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay11190 View Post
Spoiler:
In the end this chapter was only pretty good. I have to agree with Alakazam that the second to last chapter was better. I only wish that Aizen's power would sop increasing so quickly. Hopefully the fight with Ichigo won't go like the Ulquirra fight. -_-
Spoiler:
I wonder what MoMo thinks of Aizen now that he is a butterfly xD
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:16 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Yes, I did read the last chapter. I guess I just liked the second last chapter more, so that's all I ended up talking about there. *sweatdrop*
Ah, okay XD. Just making sure.
Quote:
Spoiler:
In the end this chapter was only pretty good. I have to agree with Alakazam that the second to last chapter was better. I only wish that Aizen's power would sop increasing so quickly. Hopefully the fight with Ichigo won't go like the Ulquirra fight.
Spoiler:
Well, a lot more happened in the previous chapter (or at least, the talking made it seem like more happened. I suppose that's why Naruto chapters seem longer). Also, (almost) all of us rather liekd what happened (Gin double-crossing Aizen, poisoning him) instead of what happened now (Aizen countering by gaining ANOTHER level of godliness, and attacking Gin).

And what do you mean by you hope that the fight won't go like Ulquiorra's fight? With Ichigo somehow overpowering the opponent because of his hollow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Spoiler:
I wonder what MoMo thinks of Aizen now that he is a butterfly xD
Min, I suggest you DON'T read this:
Spoiler:
Well, she's been stabbed through the chest, right? ...Yeah, I don't really think she'll care all that much.
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Spoiler:
Ya, hopefully after the training he'll have full control of his inner hollow. I just didn't like the fact that he beat Ulquirra without "his" power.

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Meh, I forgot she got stabbed xD, but she was obsessed with Aizen before o.o
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:42 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Ya, hopefully after the training he'll have full control of his inner hollow. I just didn't like the fact that he beat Ulquirra without "his" power.
Spoiler:
Ah, so you didn't like that it was only HIchigo (and even then, it was him just going beserk).
Though since he only has, what was it, 3 months? Take off, about, 1 month to defeat Tensa HIchigo, I don't think he has enough time to learn both the Final Getsuga Tenshou AND controlling his Hollow, from someone we don't even know how to train him.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Meh, I forgot she got stabbed xD, but she was obsessed with Aizen before o.o
Spoiler:
"Oh yeah, she was stabbed. I remember now!" XP
Hmm, yeah, but still... I mean, he made her get stabbed. If she's well, later, then I don't think she'll say much besides "Thank God that bastard's dead!"
Though I want to see, now, what her illusion was, that lead her to get stabbed. I mean, she must've seen SOMETHING that led her to that position (and stopped her from noticing things bumping into her earlier).
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
But, even though she got stabbed she still might like him. I mean he turned evil, he hurt other people and she didn't care.
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:

Espada are going down!

Ahahaha, good job. Welcome to the Bleach fan club.
I'm Zameric, Head-Captain and Captain of Squad 1. just in case ya didn't know ;p
I'll add you to the pluses list in a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Manga
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Eh, I won't kill Gin off so soon.
I'm hoping he tap into the Hogyoku's power a little.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I wonder what Momo thinks of Aizen now that he is a butterfly xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Min, I suggest you DON'T read this:
Spoiler:
Well, she's been stabbed through the chest, right? ...Yeah, I don't really think she'll care all that much.
Spoiler:
Well, she was stabbed by Aizen once before that and was still kind of Aizen obsessed. So who knows, if she makes it out of this one she might or might not still be a little loyal to Aizen.

Old August 5th, 2010, 12:45 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
But, even though she got stabbed she still might like him. I mean he turned evil, he hurt other people and she didn't care.
Spoiler:
Yeah, but surely after having made her bestest fwend 4eva stab her because of an illusion, as well as significantly hurt/almost kill dozens of people... This is a lot worse than what Aizen did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Eh, I won't kill Gin off so soon.
I'm hoping he tap into the Hogyoku's power a little.
Spoiler:
Perhaps... Depends on how quick the Hougyoku works, and if it will work for anyone other than Aizen now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Well, she was stabbed by Aizen once before that and was still kind of Aizen obsessed. So who knows, if she makes it out of this one she might or might not still be a little loyal to Aizen.
Spoiler:
Aizen stabbed Hinamori?
I still think that she's not going to be loyal to Aizen... She can only follow him so far, before realising that he actually is a bad guy.
Old August 5th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Thats true :P

Spoiler:
I wonder how long the fight will last between Ichigo and Aizen. I mean we all know who is going to win though.
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Alakazam17

Quote:
Thats true

Spoiler:
I wonder how long the fight will last between Ichigo and Aizen. I mean we all know who is going to win though.
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's fairly obvious to me that Kon will pop in and become this crazy powerful monster, rescuing Ichigo and giving Aizen a tonne of hurt. *shot*

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ichigo Vs. Aizen bit becomes an arc in and of itself. XD
Old August 5th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Thats true

Spoiler:
Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's fairly obvious to me that Kon will pop in and become this crazy powerful monster, rescuing Ichigo and giving Aizen a tonne of hurt. *shot*

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ichigo Vs. Aizen bit becomes an arc in and of itself. XD
Spoiler:
Kon... Of course! It's obvious who will beat Aizen- it's perfectly plausible, too!

Anyway... well, the Ulquiorra fight took something along of 10-15 chapters, no? I could be WAY off (I probably am) but it's something like that. So I would assume something similar to that. Though I doubt it will be 100% a fight, and nothing else.
Old August 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I would like to see a full on fight with Ichigo and Aizen, I want to see what powers Aizen has.
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Quote:
Spoiler:
I would like to see a full on fight with Ichigo and Aizen, I want to see what powers Aizen has.
Spoiler:
I'm kind of interested in that too. I know his zanpaktou power of casting illusions is good but I want to see what else he can do. Especially now that he is in butterfly form, when he didn't even do that much in the previous form, and was still unbeatable.

Old August 6th, 2010, 02:18 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Oh hai.

Spoiler:
That Gin's flashback... I think he's taking the soul to feed the Hogyoku. Not sure why, just a wild theory I improvised that the Hogyoku is akin to a living thing in the way that it eats your reiatsu in exchange to granting your wish. So Aizen has to have a huge reiatsu stock to power up the Hogyoku. Just a wild theory though. What do you think?

So Gin had this plan ever since he was little... Nice.

That's all though. There wasn't much talking in the chapter, just Aizen transforming and teleporting and slashing Gin.

DAMN. Meaning we still have to bear with the GT. >.< NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder who the men from the flashback were. They might have something to do with Rangiku.

Oh yeah, Aizen lost his legs. Meaning my hope for him to fall down some stairs is as good as nil now

That aside, the anime this week is interesting Personally, any other fights than Ichigo is fine for me. XD; Because I'm sick of Getsuga Tensho.

DoTW - ILPy and Zam would know~ I pride myself in my Kido abilities, which I abuse in pretty much every single battle. It also helps since I can only have one element with each release, so I can use other types of Hado to complement my abilities. 8D

Last edited by smile!; August 6th, 2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:53 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm kind of interested in that too. I know his zanpaktou power of casting illusions is good but I want to see what else he can do. Especially now that he is in butterfly form, when he didn't even do that much in the previous form, and was still unbeatable.
Spoiler:
I think the butterfly form really just made him stronger. I don't really think it gave him more abilities (perhaps levitating, actually) but that's all just a guess. We'll find out in the next couple of chapters.

...You know how Zanpakutous themselves are "living beings", what if Kyouka Suigetsu rebels against Aizen? At least a large portion of his powers would be cut down, and it could hold a distraction for Ichigo to attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
That Gin's flashback... I think he's taking the soul to feed the Hogyoku. Not sure why, just a wild theory I improvised that the Hogyoku is akin to a living thing in the way that it eats your reiatsu in exchange to granting your wish. So Aizen has to have a huge reiatsu stock to power up the Hogyoku. Just a wild theory though. What do you think?
Spoiler:
Hmmm... That's an interesting thought, yeah.
Reading over it again, I think now he was actually taking the Hougyoku from the man, after having handed it to him to activate it, and experiment with the Hougyoku's abilities.

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's all though. There wasn't much talking in the chapter, just Aizen transforming and teleporting and slashing Gin.
Spoiler:
Yup. Though I suppose quite a bit did happen in the last chapter.

Quote:
Spoiler:
DAMN. Meaning we still have to bear with the GT. >.< NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spoiler:
From the moment it was mentioned, we were going to have to bear with it.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, Aizen lost his legs. Meaning my hope for him to fall down some stairs is as good as nil now
Spoiler:
I still think his dress just became longer.
Old August 6th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
All shinigami, Arrancars and anyone with the right amount of spirit pressure can levitate :3
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:13 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
I think the butterfly form really just made him stronger. I don't really think it gave him more abilities (perhaps levitating, actually) but that's all just a guess. We'll find out in the next couple of chapters.

Spoiler:
Hmmm... That's an interesting thought, yeah.
Reading over it again, I think now he was actually taking the Hougyoku from the man, after having handed it to him to activate it, and experiment with the Hougyoku's abilities.
You mean, perhaps levitating AND teleporting.

That's where it becomes confusing, really. I mean, how come Aizen have the Hogyoku at THAT time? Isn't it supposed to be in Rukia's gigai?

Quote:
Spoiler:
All shinigami, Arrancars and anyone with the right amount of spirit pressure can levitate :3
Why is that in spoilers?
And no, those don't levitate. Rather, they kind of walk on a path of solid air. Levitate is when your feet is not touching something.

Old August 6th, 2010, 06:17 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Oh yeah. Duh.

Spoiler:
Also, thanks to Smile! on the SPPF club, my theory's been thrown out of the window. There's no way that Aizen could have been handing them the Hougyoku, because he had only gained possession of it from when he escaped to Hueco Mundo, never before. So it can't have been the Hougyoku.

Which reminds me, how DID Aizen cause the Vaizards to undergo Hollowfication? I know Urahara "stabilised" (according to Bleach.wikia) them using the Hougyoku...

Quote:
You mean, perhaps levitating AND teleporting.
I don't think quite teleporting, perhaps just really fast movement. We'll have to see in the anime.

Quote:
That's where it becomes confusing, really. I mean, how come Aizen have the Hogyoku at THAT time? Isn't it supposed to be in Rukia's gigai?
>.< Beat me to it.

Quote:
Why is that in spoilers?
And no, those don't levitate. Rather, they kind of walk on a path of solid air. Levitate is when your feet is not touching something.
Eh, we still don't know if his feet were moving. *Shrug*
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Thats an interersting concept (Hougyoku one). I guess they either made a mistake or there is going to be something about it in the future xD
Open up

l MAL l
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here