Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2010 (08:13 PM). Edited September 6th, 2010 by minchan.
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
In response to your question...
Spoiler:

Stark and Lillynette... Well, it's hard to say... I mean, they were caught by surprise and all when Kyoraku attacked out of nowhere... And come on, he's one of the oldest captains, and he's pretty strong when he's not off drinking or being lazy. XD So yeah. it's hard to say. Not to mention Stark is also pretty lazy and would rather not fight as well... So maybe he did hold back, but I'm not really sure.

For Barragan, I'd say yes. His power is pretty straightforward: make the target age. So yeah...

For Harribel, no way in hell. She was murdered by Aizen, so she definitely didn't get to fight completely all-out. XD

For Ulquiorra, maybe... It's hard to say since the completely hollowfied Ichigo is so overly powered... But he did use his second release, which, to me, makes it seem like he did everything he could to try and beat Ichigo.

Nnoitra faced off against Zaraki... So he probably had to go all-out. But then again, because he was up against Zaraki, he may not have been able to. I don't really remember too much about his final battle, but towards the end of the fight, he did seem somewhat desparate... I guess this could mean he was out of options, after using everything he had. So I guess he probably did use his full power.

Zommari just wasn't featured enough. I mean, I barely remember him, honestly. But since he was up against someone as powerful as Byakuya, I'd say he didn't get to show off his full potential. I mean, if he did, then I'd probably remember him more.

For Szayel... he seemed pretty tough against Uryu and Renji... Mayuri had to step in to kill him after all. I think he went all out, but his intellect pales in comparison to the R&D head of the Soul Society... I believe he went all-out, but just wasn't powerful enough...

For Aaroniero, I'd say he went all out. It's a tough call, but considering he was only a gillian, it's suffice to say that he probably wasn't all that powerful. It was really only his special ability that got him into the espada in the first place...

So yeah. That's what I think... The info on both Nnoitra, Szayel, and Zommari might be a bit... off. For lack of a better term. This is because I sorta sped through those episodes, in my rush to catch up with nearly 100 episodes in only about a month. Which I did, by the way. If I didn't, I wouldn't be watching new episodes as they come out. XD
Old September 6th, 2010 (09:16 AM).

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Spoiler:
I have a question;
Did you guys think that the Espada who died used their powers to their full extent?
Ate my previous post >.>
Spoiler:
Let's start from 9 and go up.
Aaroniero; his ability was Glotoneria, which we know allowed him to absorb other Hollows and use their powers. I believe that he himself stated that he absorbed thousands of Hollows, yet he only used the powers of Metastacia to mindraep Rukia. It's obvious that Metastacia's powers would not be the ONLY thing that made him an Espada; he would have had other powers that could have (absorbed ones, and Glotoneria's own powers). So I don't think he did, no.

Szayel's Fornicaras. Now, immediately I can say that Szayel had a very long fight; against Ishida, Renji, Pesche, Dondochakka, Nemu and Mayuri (though, really, I don't think Nemu, Pesche and Dondochakka should properly count). In the fight, we saw many powers abilities; Carbon Cloning, Voodoo Dolls, Possessing something if eaten, as well as his Gabriel (rebirthing). Now, I feel that with the very wide range of strong powers, Szayel really went all-out in the fight; toying with the opponent, and making himself avoid death twice.
That being said, however, as a scientist, he would obviously have various technologies. Whether or not they would be useful in fights, instead of just, say, research, will probably never be revealed. But, for now, I shall assume that they were not for fights, and that he did use his powers to the full extent.

Zommari's Brujeria. We know that he had a rather short airtime; appearing only a few times in the meetings (not saying much), and then appearing to dispose of Rukia, but ends up fighting and losing to Byakuya. Of all of that, there was only one fight.
We have seen two abilities of his; his Amor, as well as his Defensive Sphere. Though, really, I will only count his Amor as an actual attack. Another thing added to his arsenal was his self-proclaimed fastest Sonido. But altogether, I feel that this isn't enough to beat Szayel (I shall assume that the Espadas are ranked by who can beat who, and not just in raw power).
Now, as we know, Szayel is a smart man. I can imagine that he would find a way out of the Amor (or some way to disable it, or be unaffected), perhaps by stabbing Zommari's eyes via Voodoo Dolls. I, based on the information given, would rank Szayel above Zommari. I also doubt that Zommari's Sonido and Defense Sphere would be enough to push Zommari over Szayel. I think that he has more techniques up his sleeves (though they may have been made redundant when Byakuya prevented Amor from working).
So no, I don't think he used his powers to his full extent.

Grimmjow's Pantera. We know that he has been made physically much stronger (tougher hierro, enhanced speed and strength). He also has two shown attacks that are (presumably) unique to himself; Darts and Desgarron. Mentally, I would rank them as "weaker, multiple use attack" and "stronger, one-use attack", even if that isn't entirely true (my memory is fuzzy), we can at least loosely apply it to the attacks. If I was making an Arrancar form, I would do something to myself similar to what Grimmjow has done; made myself stronger physically, and perhaps giving a "weaker" and "stronger" attack, and might actually end there.
Based on this, and the fact that he had to use the Gran Ray Cero, I would say that he used his powers completely (especially since his character suits it; he KNOWS it's his "final fight" against Ichigo).

Nnoitra's Santa Teresa. His resurreccion gives him 2 extra pair of arms (one pair which is hidden), as well as new scythes (all of which are regeneratable) and enhanced strength. Based on what we've seen in his fight against Kenpachi and Ichigo, he is purely melee based (with the exception of his Cero). I would not be entirely surprised if that was really all he had. He also seems like the kind of person that would pull out all the stops, in order to win.

Ulquiorra's Murcielago. He has 2 resurreccions, he can throw green javelins (which specifically become the more powerful Lanza Del Relampago), has enhanced speed, hierro, and reiatsu, as well as having Cero Oscuras and even High Speed Regeneration. It's clear that Ulquiorra really used as much as he could to beat Ichigo, since he knew that this would pretty much end with either of them dead.

Hallibel's Tiburon. Simply put, she can control water. This gives her a lot of possibilities for potential attacks (though I really can't think of any right now). She also only fought in one fight, and was killed prematurely; she clearly expected the fight to last longer, and probably saved some stronger attacks for later in the fight. I would say that she did not go full-out in the fight (mainly because I don't think she could).

Barragan's Arrogante. His known abilities are his immediate speeding up of time around him (making the building rot, if I'm not mistaken?), his Respira (which does the same thing, I think, but is more focused and much quicker) and his Gran Caida (his axe) which, I'm not too sure, doesn't have any special abilities. Now, I can genuinely imagine that that is all he has for a Resurreccion. His powers are incredibly strong, and that on its own would make a good, strong resurreccion without throwing in fireball-esque attacks. So I think that maybe he did go full out, but really only because he doesn't have much (so at the same time, I wouldn't be too surprised if he had some other things).

Starrk and Lilynette's Los Lobos. We know that he can use Lilynette as pistols, to shoot Ceros, either in succession, or just an incredibly powerful one. He can also make wolves out of Lilynette and himself. Finally, he can make swords out of his own Reiryoku. While this is a very varied, and very strong arsenal of powers, there's a slight nagging feeling that he should have more. Kyouraku himself managed to beat Starrk, with only his Shikai. From what Hitsugaya told us, Vasto Lorde should be stronger than a Captain, so an Arrancarised one (Starrk is obviously a Vasto Lorde) should be even stronger than that, yet Shunsui beat him while not even going Bankai. If that was all of his powers, then he is a big dispappointment.

That was fun.
Old September 6th, 2010 (05:55 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL I totally messed up Zommari and Szayel's order in my post. Fixed now. XD

Oh BTW Charizard I like your sig. <3

ILPEH... I totally forgot about the other hollows Aaroniero must have eaten. =P Oh well. I doubt they'd be much stronger than Kaien though, so I'm still sticking by what I said.
Old September 7th, 2010 (06:57 AM). Edited September 7th, 2010 by smile!.

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Ate my previous post >.>
Spoiler:
Let's start from 9 and go up.
Aaroniero; his ability was Glotoneria, which we know allowed him to absorb other Hollows and use their powers. I believe that he himself stated that he absorbed thousands of Hollows, yet he only used the powers of Metastacia to mindraep Rukia. It's obvious that Metastacia's powers would not be the ONLY thing that made him an Espada; he would have had other powers that could have (absorbed ones, and Glotoneria's own powers). So I don't think he did, no.

Szayel's Fornicaras. Now, immediately I can say that Szayel had a very long fight; against Ishida, Renji, Pesche, Dondochakka, Nemu and Mayuri (though, really, I don't think Nemu, Pesche and Dondochakka should properly count). In the fight, we saw many powers abilities; Carbon Cloning, Voodoo Dolls, Possessing something if eaten, as well as his Gabriel (rebirthing). Now, I feel that with the very wide range of strong powers, Szayel really went all-out in the fight; toying with the opponent, and making himself avoid death twice.
That being said, however, as a scientist, he would obviously have various technologies. Whether or not they would be useful in fights, instead of just, say, research, will probably never be revealed. But, for now, I shall assume that they were not for fights, and that he did use his powers to the full extent.

Zommari's Brujeria. We know that he had a rather short airtime; appearing only a few times in the meetings (not saying much), and then appearing to dispose of Rukia, but ends up fighting and losing to Byakuya. Of all of that, there was only one fight.
We have seen two abilities of his; his Amor, as well as his Defensive Sphere. Though, really, I will only count his Amor as an actual attack. Another thing added to his arsenal was his self-proclaimed fastest Sonido. But altogether, I feel that this isn't enough to beat Szayel (I shall assume that the Espadas are ranked by who can beat who, and not just in raw power).
Now, as we know, Szayel is a smart man. I can imagine that he would find a way out of the Amor (or some way to disable it, or be unaffected), perhaps by stabbing Zommari's eyes via Voodoo Dolls. I, based on the information given, would rank Szayel above Zommari. I also doubt that Zommari's Sonido and Defense Sphere would be enough to push Zommari over Szayel. I think that he has more techniques up his sleeves (though they may have been made redundant when Byakuya prevented Amor from working).
So no, I don't think he used his powers to his full extent.

Grimmjow's Pantera. We know that he has been made physically much stronger (tougher hierro, enhanced speed and strength). He also has two shown attacks that are (presumably) unique to himself; Darts and Desgarron. Mentally, I would rank them as "weaker, multiple use attack" and "stronger, one-use attack", even if that isn't entirely true (my memory is fuzzy), we can at least loosely apply it to the attacks. If I was making an Arrancar form, I would do something to myself similar to what Grimmjow has done; made myself stronger physically, and perhaps giving a "weaker" and "stronger" attack, and might actually end there.
Based on this, and the fact that he had to use the Gran Ray Cero, I would say that he used his powers completely (especially since his character suits it; he KNOWS it's his "final fight" against Ichigo).

Nnoitra's Santa Teresa. His resurreccion gives him 2 extra pair of arms (one pair which is hidden), as well as new scythes (all of which are regeneratable) and enhanced strength. Based on what we've seen in his fight against Kenpachi and Ichigo, he is purely melee based (with the exception of his Cero). I would not be entirely surprised if that was really all he had. He also seems like the kind of person that would pull out all the stops, in order to win.

Ulquiorra's Murcielago. He has 2 resurreccions, he can throw green javelins (which specifically become the more powerful Lanza Del Relampago), has enhanced speed, hierro, and reiatsu, as well as having Cero Oscuras and even High Speed Regeneration. It's clear that Ulquiorra really used as much as he could to beat Ichigo, since he knew that this would pretty much end with either of them dead.

Hallibel's Tiburon. Simply put, she can control water. This gives her a lot of possibilities for potential attacks (though I really can't think of any right now). She also only fought in one fight, and was killed prematurely; she clearly expected the fight to last longer, and probably saved some stronger attacks for later in the fight. I would say that she did not go full-out in the fight (mainly because I don't think she could).

Barragan's Arrogante. His known abilities are his immediate speeding up of time around him (making the building rot, if I'm not mistaken?), his Respira (which does the same thing, I think, but is more focused and much quicker) and his Gran Caida (his axe) which, I'm not too sure, doesn't have any special abilities. Now, I can genuinely imagine that that is all he has for a Resurreccion. His powers are incredibly strong, and that on its own would make a good, strong resurreccion without throwing in fireball-esque attacks. So I think that maybe he did go full out, but really only because he doesn't have much (so at the same time, I wouldn't be too surprised if he had some other things).

Starrk and Lilynette's Los Lobos. We know that he can use Lilynette as pistols, to shoot Ceros, either in succession, or just an incredibly powerful one. He can also make wolves out of Lilynette and himself. Finally, he can make swords out of his own Reiryoku. While this is a very varied, and very strong arsenal of powers, there's a slight nagging feeling that he should have more. Kyouraku himself managed to beat Starrk, with only his Shikai. From what Hitsugaya told us, Vasto Lorde should be stronger than a Captain, so an Arrancarised one (Starrk is obviously a Vasto Lorde) should be even stronger than that, yet Shunsui beat him while not even going Bankai. If that was all of his powers, then he is a big dispappointment.

That was fun.
When I first clicked the spoiler button, I was like "...Shit..."

Then: "Ate my post"? Meaning, you typed that TWICE? 8DD

Spoiler:
Though, imo, they all did go all out when fighting (except Harribell, yeah). You said that it'd be a huge disappointment if Starrk's powers just end there, but define 'there'. Being able to segregate their souls, and control them separately in battle, that, in essence, is very powerful already. The wolves cannot be damaged (according to the manga), they move at a relatively fast speed, and the explosion power is enormous. Though that leaves us wondering why he didn't use his wolves while fighting Kyouraku. I know the anime puts it like Kyouraku first eliminated all the wolves before going at Starrk, but this wan't confirmed in the manga. And while you mention that
Quote:
Kyouraku himself managed to beat Starrk, with only his Shikai. From what Hitsugaya told us, Vasto Lorde should be stronger than a Captain, so an Arrancarised one (Starrk is obviously a Vasto Lorde) should be even stronger than that, yet Shunsui beat him while not even going Bankai. If that was all of his powers, then he is a big dispappointment.
I might argue that Kyouraku's shikai, in return, has very unique and strong powers (turning children's game to reality?) so it's probable that his shikai is even more powerful than some other's bankai, and his bankai could be relatively weaker (especially when Ukitake warned him not to use it where everyone can see - it could have adverse effects on the others or on Kyouraku's power, who knows.) Furthermore, his shikai Irooni game - he was wearing mostly black, so it's only plausible that he could cause a fatal strike while playing that game, no? It's a unique ability that has a very strong possibility of causing high-level injury to anyone, so yeah.

About the Vasto Lorde thing, we do not know whether Hitsugaya said that about Captains in general or just referring to himself. I doubt that a VL could be stronger than any of the older Captains (Ukitake, were he not sick, Shunsui, Unohana (8D) and Yamamoto) They might be just on par with the other captains (Soi Fon, Byakuya, Kenpachi, etc) and they could _only_ be stronger than only Hitsugaya, since he's a pretty junior captain.

Then: Zommari. I don't think I agree with your definition/assumption that "the Espadas are ranked by who can beat who, and not just in raw power". Consider the case of Starrk-Barragan. Starrk could possibly injure Barragan, given that his wolves move fast enough to explode in on him before Barragan manages to age them away, but that would be all. I mean, Soi Fon's Jakuho Raikoben - which was strong enough to crack Hachi's Gate of Four Beasts - only dented his face. In the end, he was killed by his own power - which Hachi backfires on him with Kido. Since the Arrancar don't have Kido, how could they defeat Barragan? Another one would be Zommari-Nnoitra. Zommari is the fastest Espada (or so he claims). While so, he could move far enough from Nnoitra for his release - and after that, would Nnoitra be able to beat Zommari? I doubt it - since so far, the only power of Nnoitra that we know is his strength, and strength alone.

I'd still like to base the Espada rank on raw power~ I mean, Starrk caused death to a mountain of Hollow before he depressed his power, while Barragan did not, did he?

I missed out Aaroniero.
And yes, he, too, has, imo, release his whole power. I know that he said that he had consumed a lot of Hollow, but then, the _only_ Hollow with special power he might have consumed could only be Metascasia (sp?). He's a Gillian, which renders the idea of him consuming a Hollow of greater rank than himself (Adjuchas) a bit... unbelievable. So far, I've been assuming that he only consumed Gillians and lower Hollows before. And the power of consuming Hollows wasn't his; it was Meta-thingy's, then he ate Meta, then he obtained Meta's ability.

You're right, this IS fun. 8D

ANYWAY:
Spoiler:
Pertaining Starrk's wolves:
#1 Actually, the wolves are _just_ Lilynette, or contains both a bit from Starrk and Lilynette?
#2 What happened when the wolves disintegrate? Do parts/a part of Starrk's or Lilynette's soul get lost in the process?

Because, the manga says that the wolves contain both Starrk and Lilynette ('s souls, if you will). However, the recent anime seems to deem it as Starrk is the main 'being' of Arrancar, while Lilynette is inside the wolves, as shown when the wolves disappear, Starrk can no longer communicate with Lilynette. But isn't it actually like this: Starrk, and Lilynette, both reside within one body (the body we see as Starrk), and the wolves just contain some part of their souls?

And also, in the recent anime, the wolves disappear when Kyouraku hits them with Bushokoma, but then, the did not when Rose and Love hit them in the manga. Kyoraku said that 'the wolves can only drag the things they bite into the explosion', thus, when he countered them with Bushokoma, he wouldn't be injured. Well, that is true, but why did the wolves disappear?

....Though yeah, the scene where the wolves disappear and Lilynette seemed to die was an additional scene in the anime, I think it wasn't mentioned in the manga, so it may have been the animators' mere misinterpretations. Still...

...*looking forward for the next animated scenes~ Lots of Kido 8D*

Old September 7th, 2010 (02:52 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Anime 287
Spoiler:
Wow, I could hardly stop laughing through the whole episode.
And when I wasn't laughing, I was giggling.
This episode was made from wincrack. XD
Chigo and Rukiruki were the best names in my opinion.
The Seiru did an awesome job with alternating Rukia's voice.
Chad and Renji seemed almost like fan-service. *3*
Ambassador Seaweed!
The costumes were great.
I think this filler was plenty worth it.

Old September 7th, 2010 (08:16 PM). Edited September 7th, 2010 by minchan.
Mudkip Worshipper

If you are referring to Rukia's voice actress, it's "seiyuu" not "seiru".

Anyway... MY Thoughts:
(exactly as I commented on CR)
Spoiler:
Rukia's small like in the pilot chapter! The lamp society is pretty crazy. Yoruichi is the flying carpet? The solamp and the thirteen court lamp squads? LOL BIRDY. She was NOT gonna die. Ambassador Seaweed=FAIL. Isane made my brain asplode.

Not sure where to find the pilot chapter nowadays because I found it on OM but as we all know that site took down the reader. And no the pilot chapter is not the same as the first chapter. It's like the oneshot that was made before the series... You'd know what I mean if you read Bakuman coz they talk about that stuff in there. =P
Just sayin' ~~

Can't stay for long coz I have school in the morning and I gotta wake up at... 6AM. And it's like 12:15 AM now so...... I already won't get the sleep I need. D=

edit:

oh yeah and if anyone was confused about my Isane comment, it's listed in her profile in Color Bleach, that she doesn't like fish cake. =P

oh and i just checked bleach wiki and it seems the pilot chapter is in SOULs databook. which I need to get. XD I also need to get "All color but the black" artbook too... hmmmmm................

edit2:

umm oh yeah and this year my classes seem to be fairly tough. umm I have physics, economics/govt., senior english, and pre-calculus..... among extracurriculars... but my point is that i didnt do too great last school year so I need to step it up a bit. So I'll do my best to get on and post both here and SPPF at least 4-5 times a month but i cant promise. and things might not be quite so hectic RIGHT away but they will get tough for me so I just wanna let you all know that if I'm not on for a while then it's just coz I'm busy with schoolwork. And life. and college prep. And work, coz my school also lets seniors take fridays off for internships. and i work on fridays at barnes and nobles. and after that i have clarinet lessons... so i'm gonna be really busy... Anyway just dont worry if I don't get on TOO much this school year. As much as I hate to admit it, school is important, so.......
Old September 9th, 2010 (08:06 AM).
The One and Only

Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Pretty epic chapter but not nearly enough action to please my cravings
Spoiler:
But maybe with more "fear" instilled into him will make his transformation into God complete. Well waiting on the excitement of the next chapter :D.
Manga 419
Spoiler:
Ding ding ding, you are a winner...sort of. So the new chapter is out and Aizen transformed, again. Even Ditto can't transform that much. >.> Aizen is pretty butt ugly now. He ruined that beautiful mullet. Looks like Ichigo is going to end this fight very soon, I sure as hell hope so. But I would have liked to see him use Vizard powers a little first. :/

Annoucment: This is my 123 post on PC Forum. xD

Old September 9th, 2010 (08:41 AM).

Spoiler:
"Aizen, in dire consternation!! Ichigo was thought to have lost his reiatsu, but...?!"
"But" what? This sort of implies that he didn't lose his reiatsu, or that something else also happened.

"Shattered my Kidou" looks like we'll only properly see how he does it in the anime :/

"Abandon your arrogance" Aizen you hypocrite.

I don't think the transformation scene was very clear, but the good thing is that it only took one page; it didn't make the chapter unnecessarily long, but it will at least give the anime a good few minutes of filler.

Okay, let's see. His hand and his sword have become one, which fits with the agglutination of the blade and hand. He has a mask and hollow-mask-like-teeth, a black face and three holes along his torso. His wings have eyes on them, and masks at the end of them. But he keeps his mullet.

I predict that this will be his "Frieza's third stage" or "Cell's second stage". Which basically means that he will digivolve again and have a pretty-boy look.

Dragonball Z like attacks; things that can blow up the planet.
Dragonball Z like battle damage; shirt is obliterated, trousers are fine, burned look on his arm + a few scratches on his torso.

"You have lost that power you once possessed" says who?

That was such a dramatic image, when Ichigo said "Is that all you've got?"

"I'm sick and tired of your logic" That made me lol. I have a feeling Kusari might use it on me when I review his next chapter

And at least we get to see the Final Getsuga Tenshou next chapter. It better be freaking worth it.

I think at this point, I'm going to completely throw away the idea of "he's too powerful". We're now definitely on Dragonball Z level power; where a single fight would be able to blow up a planet. Now while this will make for really dramatic scenes, and plenty of asplosions, it feels like he's trying to make that an excuse for allowing them to get this strong.

Quote originally posted by smile!:
When I first clicked the spoiler button, I was like "...Shit..."

Then: "Ate my post"? Meaning, you typed that TWICE? 8DD
XD
Well, I think I got up to Aaroniero, and THEN it ate my post.

As for your replies... Well I can't think well XD. I may reply to them later, but that's later.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
I've made more posts in this club than you have in the entire forums, with 141.
Old September 9th, 2010 (01:41 PM).
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Stormbringer
Manga 419
Spoiler:
Ding ding ding, you are a winner...sort of. So the new chapter is out and Aizen transformed, again. Even Ditto can't transform that much. >.> Aizen is pretty butt ugly now. He ruined that beautiful mullet. Looks like Ichigo is going to end this fight very soon, I sure as hell hope so. But I would have liked to see him use Vizard powers a little first. :/

Spoiler:

Aizen literally looks like the ugly child of a Butterfree and Yammy. Eww. Im hoping ichigo finishes off Aizen too, but now that it looks that way, i think Aizen is working for somebody else, a higher authority. Otherwise the series is like over. Maybe there is somebody else pulling the strings behind all this.

Old September 10th, 2010 (04:33 AM).
Mudkip Worshipper

spoiler to be safe
Spoiler:
BUTTERFREE X YAMMY EPIC LOSE/WIN (w/e) CROSSOVER CRACK PAIRING. SOMEONE!!! QUICK!!! WRITE EET!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and in response to slowpoke's comment on ditto... technically, ditto can only transform once per battle anyway, if it doesnt switch out... and well, aizen didnt switch out so he DEFINITELY transformed more. XD
Old September 11th, 2010 (01:09 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

*Randomly wanders pokecommunity... falls into a pit and enters The Bleach Fan Club*

First, you guys have way to much time to post these long messages.

Secondly,
Spoiler:
It is possible that Harribel is still alive, i mean Hiyori was cut through half i remember correctly and shinji said she still had a chance or something
About ichigo's Final GT, i think it has something to do with his hollow powers, where it combines with his ban kai, A Sequnda Ban Kai if you will.
Also, Aizen is starting to look more like ichigo with his sword and mask. But we still haven't seen his Ban Kai.

What higher authority? it would definitly have something to do something ichigo's dad

Anyway
Yo what's up
And i'm not sure about joining but just in case; keiri

See you next time on DigiBleach!
Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD
Old September 11th, 2010 (01:45 PM). Edited September 11th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you want to call me by.
As for not being sure on joining, well, stick around for a while. I'm sure you'll find that we'll be able to answer most/all queries you might have, as well as give good discussions, and not bite ;D

First, you guys have way to much time to post these long messages.
Hahaha, I think that'd mainly be pointed to me, as I tend to have somewhat long posts (or at least, I post them the most often). That's mainly because I enjoy thoroughly (to my standards) understanding each chapter, as well as give pretty clear explanations to any questions which I love answering.

Spoiler:
It is possible that Harribel is still alive, i mean Hiyori was cut through half i remember correctly and shinji said she still had a chance or something
Spoiler:
It's a good thing I saw that episode a few hours ago.

Well, it tends to be that if Kubo wants to show "this character isn't dead", then they'll show a small scene of them talking, or something. This happened with Grimmjow, Mashiro, Hiyori, Gin, as well as a few others, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, she had her flashback. I think those are usually "the character's going to die now" scenes.

Spoiler:
About ichigo's Final GT, i think it has something to do with his hollow powers, where it combines with his ban kai, A Sequnda Ban Kai if you will.
Spoiler:
That's an interesting thought, though that makes me wonder about Isshin, since he knew about the FGT. Me and my friend always thought that it would be like Goku's Spirit Bomb XD

Spoiler:
Also, Aizen is starting to look more like ichigo with his sword and mask. But we still haven't seen his Ban Kai.
Spoiler:
The further and further we get from his Shinigami form, the more that I think that he won't show it. I mean, we know that he had Kidou in the previous form, but maybe he's lost the ability to do that now? And even if he hasn't, what of Kyouka Suigetsu, the Zanpakutou? He's probably pissed.

Spoiler:
What higher authority? it would definitly have something to do something ichigo's dad
Spoiler:
I don't think he is.
We can tell that Aizen himself is VERY powerful, as well as being a manipulative arsehole, and very competent. Aizen does NOT seem like the guy who would be following someone else's orders, unless he pulls a Gin and "is doing this to beat his own leader", but then that would require a character even MORE Godmoddy than Aizen.

Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD
Oh, a Dragonball fan? This should be good, I've made many comparisons between Bleach and Dragonball Z, so having someone who can understand and discuss them with me would be good sorry, seems like I'm taking a liking to ya
Old September 11th, 2010 (09:36 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Hi and welcome!! I'm captain of squad 10, then name's Min. Nice to meet ya!!

In response to your comment in the spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think Harribel is dead. It wouldn't serve much purpose in the plot, as far as I can tell, if she was still alive.

As ILPEH said... she wasn't shown talking like Gin, Hiyori, etc. Also, flashbacks, not only in Bleach but various media, tend to mean death. Like, when your life flashes before your eyes at death? Yeah...

Oh yeah, and ILPEH... We do NOT need someone more godmoddy than Aizen. We REALLY don't. And I really doubt he'll pull al "Gin". XD (I love how you phrased that!!)

Am I the only one here who doesn't care for Dragonball? =O Not that I have anything against it, but... Yeah. I just didn't care too much for it. =P
Old September 11th, 2010 (09:56 PM).
The One and Only

Quote originally posted by Live_Wire466:
Spoiler:
Aizen literally looks like the ugly child of a Butterfree and Yammy. Eww. Im hoping ichigo finishes off Aizen too, but now that it looks that way, i think Aizen is working for somebody else, a higher authority. Otherwise the series is like over. Maybe there is somebody else pulling the strings behind all this.
Spoiler:
I highly doubt that someone is controlling Aizen. Mostly because Aizen isn't the type to be controlled, and because it would make Gin's actions seem redundant.

Anyway
Yo what's up

Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club.
Yay, another person who sees the parallels between Bleach and Dragon Ball Z.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Am I the only one here who doesn't care for Dragonball? =O Not that I have anything against it, but... Yeah. I just didn't care too much for it. =P
I guess it's more of a guy's anime. Which is odd since it's full of muscular, half naked men at least 'bout half the time. xD

Old September 12th, 2010 (01:05 AM).

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, and ILPEH... We do NOT need someone more godmoddy than Aizen. We REALLY don't. And I really doubt he'll pull al "Gin". XD (I love how you phrased that!!)
I didn't say we did.

I'm sure some of the other members probably also haven't seen it... It's just that Bleach has always been "DBZ with swords!" so I can imagine that some people from DBZ moved to Bleach.

I guess it's more of a guy's anime. Which is odd since it's full of muscular, half naked men at least 'bout half the time. xD
XD I remember reading an interview where Toriyama mentioned how he had more girl fans than boy fans, despite it being shonen.... Though, actually, Kubo might have said that XD

I just need to watch the latest episode and then I'll be up to date...
Old September 13th, 2010 (04:16 AM). Edited September 13th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote originally posted by ILP:
As for not being sure on joining, well, stick around for a while. I'm sure you'll find that we'll be able to answer most/all queries you might have, as well as give good discussions, and not bite ;D
Sure why not

Spoiler:
Also, she had her flashback. I think those are usually "the character's going to die now" scenes.

Actually, that makes sense. i can't believe i missed that...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I don't think he is.
We can tell that Aizen himself is VERY powerful, as well as being a manipulative arsehole, and very competent. Aizen does NOT seem like the guy who would be following someone else's orders, unless he pulls a Gin and "is doing this to beat his own leader", but then that would require a character even MORE Godmoddy than Aizen.
Yeah, I doubt aizen has a leader. Perhaps there is someone who had helped him with his research on the kings key, someone with an agenda of his own.

Still, even if Aizen has been beat and no bigger boss appears, there are still a few questions to answer. Like what is the relation with Isshin an Ryuuken
why is Isshin an shinigami, etc

Spoiler:
What of Kyouka Suigetsu, the Zanpakutou? He's probably pissed.
I don't think so, since with Ichigo both his zanpakutou and his hollow powers are part of each other, which is also a part of Ichigo's soul. Ichigo had to take control of them by defeating them in battle, but Aizen has the Hougyoku which controls the evolution proces for him. In a way, it is fusing two parts of the same being even more with each other.

Spoiler:
Ichigo has longer hair, became noticably taller but didn't grew a beard in 3 months? Fail XD

Well the most obvious parallel between Bleach and DBZ is the constant power up of the main characters. Ban Kai is Final Release, but Ichigo still manages to get even more levels of power. Like Super Saiyan, SS2, SS3, SS4, Fusion, etc...

Spoiler:
Don't expect to many (long) post from me, because since last week I started med. school and I doubt will be having much time...
(because i also have to keep up with naruto, bleach, NEEDLESS (anime+manga) and whatever i am watching a that time XD)
Old September 13th, 2010 (08:39 AM).

Spoiler:

I don't think so, since with Ichigo both his zanpakutou and his hollow powers are part of each other, which is also a part of Ichigo's soul. Ichigo had to take control of them by defeating them in battle, but Aizen has the Hougyoku which controls the evolution proces for him. In a way, it is fusing two parts of the same being even more with each other.
Why not?
Spoiler:
If I got what you tried to say correctly, I think Kyouka Suigetsu would be VERY hostile towards Aizen. Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu was like that towards him because of the Hollow, right? So I think it'd be the same case as Kyouka Suigetsu.

Speaking of Kyouka Suigetsu, I wonder why Aizen doesn't either use his shikai or go bankai against Ichigo, instead of evolving non-stop. Hmmm.

Old September 13th, 2010 (09:04 AM).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yeah, though that makes me think... Ulquiorra didn't have one, and he was pretty much Kubo's favourite Espada. Maybe it would just seem out of place?

Spoiler:

Yeah, I doubt aizen has a leader. Perhaps there is someone who had helped him with his research on the kings key, someone with an agenda of his own.

Still, even if Aizen has been beat and no bigger boss appears, there are still a few questions to answer. Like what is the relation with Isshin an Ryuuken
Spoiler:
Someone working with Aizen... I think we would've seen them by now. A lot of people thought that it was Urahara working with Aizen, and definitely if it was him we would've seen it already. But also, since this IS the final fight, most important things would've been shown already, I think.

Also, I think we have a mini arc/TBtP II arc coming up?

Spoiler:
Ichigo has longer hair, became noticably taller but didn't grew a beard in 3 months? Fail XD
I can grow one in 3 months, and I'm not even his age.
Well the most obvious parallel between Bleach and DBZ is the constant power up of the main characters. Ban Kai is Final Release, but Ichigo still manages to get even more levels of power. Like Super Saiyan, SS2, SS3, SS4, Fusion, etc...
That, as well as smaller parallels between them. Them both having a signature move, a rival who sort-of-kind-of "fades out" nearer the end. They both suffer from Saiyan Syndrome (DBZ was obvious), and some other things I can't remember.

Spoiler:
Don't expect to many (long) post from me, because since last week I started med. school and I doubt will be having much time...
(because i also have to keep up with naruto, bleach, NEEDLESS (anime+manga) and whatever i am watching a that time XD)
Spoiler:
As long as it isn't a one liner, or off topic, then it's fine. Posts don't have to be essay long, though I do that because I like to talk a lot :3

Also, med school, nice.
Old September 13th, 2010 (04:31 PM).
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
lol. Well Ichigo did go through 1,000 years of training. o.o; or a thousand years worth. Still for his hair to be that short...c:

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Someone working with Aizen... I think we would've seen them by now. A lot of people thought that it was Urahara working with Aizen, and definitely if it was him we would've seen it already. But also, since this IS the final fight, most important things would've been shown already, I think.

Also, I think we have a mini arc/TBtP II arc coming up?
Spoiler:
Going back to the Yammy fight would be nice,and yeah TbtP II would be nice for Isshin's history. :o

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Yeah, though that makes me think... Ulquiorra didn't have one, and he was pretty much Kubo's favourite Espada. Maybe it would just seem out of place?

Spoiler:
So basically, Ully is the only important espada that didn't get a flashback? D: His origins would have been nice. He probably hid in a cave like bats do.bat cave nanananananana?
Old September 13th, 2010 (05:35 PM). Edited September 13th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Time for a new Discussion of the month week.

What is (or would be) the color of your spiritual pressure.
The color of my spiritual pressure is silver.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well the face relationship between then two is that they are in similar fields of work and it is believed that the two cooperate is their businesses. As to any other kind of relations, we don't really know yet. But Ryuken does seem to know that Isshin used to be a Soul Reaper.

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
lol. Well Ichigo did go through 1,000 years of training. o.o; or a thousand years worth. Still for his hair to be that short...c:
Spoiler:
Well maybe he's just one of those guys that don't grow facial hair early. ;p
My younger brother is 16 too and doesn't really grow any facial hair.

Do I sense a future Squad 4 member? ;p

Spoiler:
Speaking of Kyouka Suigetsu, I wonder why Aizen doesn't either use his shikai or go bankai against Ichigo, instead of evolving non-stop. Hmmm.
Spoiler:
Maybe he just thought that the power of his zanpakuto was not needed anymore once he started evolving into Aizen McGodmod.

Old September 13th, 2010 (07:09 PM).

Time for a new Discussion of the month week.

Spoiler:
Maybe he just thought that the power of his zanpakuto was not needed anymore once he started evolving into Aizen McGodmod.
about time

Gradients of blue. Light blue when I'm in a good mood, and gets darker when I get madder. Darkest degree is dark purple.

Spoiler:
Well that's weird.
Anyway, speaking of Hogyoku that 'grants wishes', why can't the Hogyoku create the Oken?

Old September 13th, 2010 (07:38 PM).
The One and Only

Spoiler:
Well that's weird.
Anyway, speaking of Hogyoku that 'grants wishes', why can't the Hogyoku create the Oken?
Spoiler:
Equivalent exchange? I don't know why he can't just make an Oken magically poof into his hands with the Hogyoku. But I guess Kubo figured that would have been too godmod, and so he put in the part where Aizen has to sacrifice so many souls to make it.

Randomly now, I am wondering if the Hogyoku has a spirit like a zanpakuto does, since Aizen said in the latest chapter how the Hogyoku seemed to not want him to be defeated by a "mere human".

Old September 13th, 2010 (08:53 PM).
Super Moderator
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Stormbringer
Spoiler:
I highly doubt that someone is controlling Aizen. Mostly because Aizen isn't the type to be controlled, and because it would make Gin's actions seem redundant.

Spoiler:

But if ichigo finishes off Aizen, then the series is pretty much over with. :/ And i don't think it would end this soon. We havent seen the Royal Guard, and the details behind Isshin being a Soul Reaper(like you said) haven't been described yet.

But then why would Aizen bother himself with something as trivial as becoming Soul King? Or killing the current one, who is very inferior to him. As powerful as he is, he doesn't need to be bothered with such lowly things. There has to be a bigger meaning to it, something that hasn't been hinted at yet i think.
Old September 14th, 2010 (07:11 AM). Edited September 14th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

My Spirit pressure would be a white/blue, metallic blue if you will.
which could change into other metallic shades, pending the situation.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Spoiler:
If I got what you tried to say correctly, I think Kyouka Suigetsu would be VERY hostile towards Aizen. Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu was like that towards him because of the Hollow, right? So I think it'd be the same case as Kyouka Suigetsu.
But Ichigo didn't have the hougyoku. The hougyoku would control kyouka suigetsu in order to make the transformation without it having a choice, like with aizen

btw, if aizen is the final boss, Bleach would end. so there must be someone else, because how did aizen know how to create the kings key and such?

Quote:
Well the face relationship between then two is that they are in similar fields of work and it is believed that the two cooperate is their businesses. As to any other kind of relations, we don't really know yet. But Ryuken does seem to know that Isshin used to be a Soul Reaper.
Isshin was propably also a captain, considering his reiatsu (which he used in the between world and saying he could hold it for 3 months) and the cape thing of a captain on his shoulder. at the very least he has a history with a 13 captain and he is at least a 100 years old ( since he wasn't in Tbtp and the older people seem to know him)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO

That, as well as smaller parallels between them.
Of course

And Damn! Since my post yesterday there have been 7 new posts already!
Then again, in another thread I am used to a few post a month (unless something happens, but that isn't often)
so...

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Something just hit me. Ichigo got taller and his hair grew (but no beard XD), because he got a 3 month boost. BUT we are forgetting that this is just his spirit, not his actual body. so his soul is actually older then his body. isn't the body and soul supposed to be linked to each other? Ichigo should not have been able to grow. But now his body and soul are out of sync! Basiclly his soul wouldn't fit his body and not just because he got taller (well maybe that too)
Old September 14th, 2010 (10:54 AM).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
One thousand years? What? Wasn't it 3 months?

Spoiler:
Going back to the Yammy fight would be nice,and yeah TbtP II would be nice for Isshin's history. :o
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, Yammy... The thing is, if Ichigo kills Aizen without flashing to Yammy, then what would become of Yammy? He's meant to have some super special secret power, otherwise making him the 0th Espada is useless.

Spoiler:
So basically, Ully is the only important espada that didn't get a flashback? D: His origins would have been nice. He probably hid in a cave like bats do.bat cave nanananananana?
WIN.

Hmm... I think green, not unlike Ulquiorra's.

Spoiler:
Well maybe he's just one of those guys that don't grow facial hair early. ;p
My younger brother is 16 too and doesn't really grow any facial hair.
Spoiler:
*Strokes beard*

Spoiler:
Well that's weird.
Spoiler:
Well... Err, the Hougyoku only allows for someone to achieve their potential, or something like that. Aizen would require the thousand souls to do make the Ouken.

Spoiler:
But if ichigo finishes off Aizen, then the series is pretty much over with. :/ And i don't think it would end this soon. We havent seen the Royal Guard, and the details behind Isshin being a Soul Reaper(like you said) haven't been described yet.
Spoiler:
This fight has constantly been referred to as "the final fight", though I think there has been mentions of two more arcs after this.

Spoiler:
But then why would Aizen bother himself with something as trivial as becoming Soul King? Or killing the current one, who is very inferior to him. As powerful as he is, he doesn't need to be bothered with such lowly things. There has to be a bigger meaning to it, something that hasn't been hinted at yet i think.
Spoiler:
I don't think we've ever learned why he wanted to do this... And I could guess that he wants power over Soul Society, to do what he wants. It's more fun to go to the top and control everything from there, than just destroy everything and start from scratch.

Spoiler:
But Ichigo didn't have the hougyoku. The hougyoku would control kyouka suigetsu in order to make the transformation without it having a choice, like with aizen
Spoiler:
I don't think there's been any mention of the Hougyoku's affect on Kyouka Suigetsu...

Spoiler:
so there must be someone else, because how did aizen know how to create the kings key and such?
Spoiler:
Didn't he research it?

Spoiler:
Isshin was propably also a captain, considering his reiatsu (which he used in the between world and saying he could hold it for 3 months) and the cape thing of a captain on his shoulder. at the very least he has a history with a 13 captain and he is at least a 100 years old ( since he wasn't in Tbtp and the older people seem to know him)
Spoiler:
Yeah, the section of his Haori, and the fact that he mentions something like "Captains make their Zanpakutous smaller so they don't slash with skyscrapers" against Grand Fisher.

Spoiler:

Something just hit me. Ichigo got taller and his hair grew (but no beard XD), because he got a 3 month boost. BUT we are forgetting that this is just his spirit, not his actual body. so his soul is actually older then his body. isn't the body and soul supposed to be linked to each other? Ichigo should not have been able to grow. But now his body and soul are out of sync! Basiclly his soul wouldn't fit his body and not just because he got taller (well maybe that too)
Spoiler:
I've always understoof that a body would stop aging the moment it is seperated from the body (which Urahara did when he split the chain from Ichigo's chest), which would mean that his sooul is already older than his body.
Though one thing to note, his soul will get scarred and whatnot, which his body won't. That already makes them out of sync.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links