Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2010 (12:18 PM). Edited September 14th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
EDIT:
Spoiler:
Something just hit me. Ichigo got taller and his hair grew (but no beard XD), because he got a 3 month boost. BUT we are forgetting that this is just his spirit, not his actual body. so his soul is actually older then his body. isn't the body and soul supposed to be linked to each other? Ichigo should not have been able to grow. But now his body and soul are out of sync! Basiclly his soul wouldn't fit his body and not just because he got taller (well maybe that too)
Spoiler:
I've always understoof that a body would stop aging the moment it is seperated from the body (which Urahara did when he split the chain from Ichigo's chest), which would mean that his sooul is already older than his body.
Though one thing to note, his soul will get scarred and whatnot, which his body won't. That already makes them out of sync.
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure that the body would catch up once the original soul returns, albeit over a little while. I believe there have been instances where he's been injured while in Soul Reaper form, and the injuries appear on his body when he gets back into it.

I know that he can be in his SR form, and if someone kicks his body, he'll feel it when he gets back in. xD

Spoiler:
*Strokes beard*
Suuuurre
>.>
<.<

Spoiler:
I don't think we've ever learned why he wanted to do this... And I could guess that he wants power over Soul Society, to do what he wants. It's more fun to go to the top and control everything from there, than just destroy everything and start from scratch.
Yeah, that seems to be a problem with many villains that try to achieve that similar goal.

Spoiler:
Didn't he research it?
Yes

Old September 14th, 2010 (09:40 PM).

Nature: Modest
Woah, PC has a new layout.

Quote originally posted by Live_Wire466:
Spoiler:

But if ichigo finishes off Aizen, then the series is pretty much over with. :/ And i don't think it would end this soon. We havent seen the Royal Guard, and the details behind Isshin being a Soul Reaper(like you said) haven't been described yet.
Spoiler:
There's this one theory that said Aizen might succeed, then the rest of the Soul Society is going to live, like, in a refuge, then somehow tried to overthrow Aizen. That is plausible, though I don't think Ichigo is going to lose.

Spoiler:
But then why would Aizen bother himself with something as trivial as becoming Soul King? Or killing the current one, who is very inferior to him. As powerful as he is, he doesn't need to be bothered with such lowly things. There has to be a bigger meaning to it, something that hasn't been hinted at yet i think.
Spoiler:
...You have a point there actually. He wants to kill the King. But for all we care, the King is just a figurehead. Captain Commander and the Central 46 makes most of the Soul Society's decisions and such. WHY would Aizen want to kill the King? o.o

Spoiler:

Something just hit me. Ichigo got taller and his hair grew (but no beard XD), because he got a 3 month boost. BUT we are forgetting that this is just his spirit, not his actual body. so his soul is actually older then his body. isn't the body and soul supposed to be linked to each other? Ichigo should not have been able to grow. But now his body and soul are out of sync! Basiclly his soul wouldn't fit his body and not just because he got taller (well maybe that too)
I don't quite understand the whole concept, actually. Remember when he was training to get bankai with Yoruichi, back in the Soul Society arc? After the three-day fight with Zangetsu, Yoruichi said that he has grown physically, but his soul power is still at the same level.
Spoiler:
But now since it seemed like he has discarded his reiatsu, his combat abilities would be able to grow without constraint, or what?

Old September 15th, 2010 (10:17 AM).

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Spoiler:
I know that he can be in his SR form, and if someone kicks his body, he'll feel it when he gets back in. xD
XD

Suuuurre
>.>
<.<
XP

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Spoiler:
There's this one theory that said Aizen might succeed, then the rest of the Soul Society is going to live, like, in a refuge, then somehow tried to overthrow Aizen. That is plausible, though I don't think Ichigo is going to lose.
Spoiler:
I just doubt that that will happen... Too much has happened to Ichigo for him to be able to lose; he's thrown Aizen across Karakura, he's destroyed Aizen's Level 90 Kidou, he's destroyed a chunk of land when Aizen though that was himself, not to mention he got out of Aizen's grip with a "Is that all you got?". He's just too powerful to lose to Aizen.

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Spoiler:
...You have a point there actually. He wants to kill the King. But for all we care, the King is just a figurehead. Captain Commander and the Central 46 makes most of the Soul Society's decisions and such. WHY would Aizen want to kill the King? o.o
Spoiler:
As far as we know, the King is a figurehead. We don't know a thing about him, except that he lets the Central 46 and the Gotei 13 do all the... Stuff.
The Soul King could have something that Aizen wants. We just don't know.
Old September 15th, 2010 (02:41 PM). Edited September 29th, 2010 by Owl.
Crystal Tier

Things are really getting interesting. I have many questions to ask, but I don't think I'll ask all of them....

Do you guys think the Arrancar race is going to be exterminated after..
Spoiler:
Ichigo beats Aizen?

Zanpakuto Name; Maō
Type; Melee
Zanpakuto Spirit; Takes the form of a black figure that has red glowing eyes, moves extremely fast and releases a small amount of spirit power, but when it attacks it releases a large amount of spirit power.
Release Command; Slay God
Shikai Details; Long, thin katana that is very light. It sometimes radiates a dark red or black aura depending on how its user feels. In the Shikai form, it radiates more of dark red and black spirit energy. Where ever it hits it will poison it and it will become hard to heal, and when anything comes into contact with the spirit energy surrounding the zanpakuto it will slowly disintegrate.
Bankai Name; Unkown
Bankai Details; Unkown

Old September 15th, 2010 (03:22 PM). Edited September 15th, 2010 by Stormbringer.
Super ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
Things are really getting interesting. I have many questions to ask, but I don't think I'll ask all of them....

Spoiler:
Ichigo beats Aizen?
Im hoping 420 is up soon. :/

Spoiler:

I think so, seeing as Ichigo/Aizen are 'Perfect beings' (In Aizens words). An arrancar/espada just doesn't hold a candle to what the two of them can do now. Plus all the powerful ones, or ones with Espada-level strength, are presumably dead. ('Cept maybe Yammy. But nobody liked him anyways. xD)

Old September 15th, 2010 (05:17 PM).
The One and Only

*Sigh* Ok, I have to take a minute to prepare myself for this...

Manga 420
Spoiler:
I pretty disappointed with Kubo after reading this chapter. The Final Getsuga Tensho is Ichigo "losing all Soul Reaper powers" and "becoming Getsuga"? He's just complicated things so much now! What exactly is Ichigo now, since he has lost his Soul Reaper powers (and probably his hollow/vizard powers since they seemed to fuse with Tensa Zangetsu)? While this is a good way to get around Ichigo's godly powers after this fight is over, it's just not where I hoped it would go. And I'm also kind of glad that the Jinzen fight didn't take another two or more weeks to get through. I knew that what Tensa "wanted to protect" was Ichigo. Well another DBZ parallel, Ichigo's hair grows (and changes color) when he goes into a new form. ILP's gonna love that. I just would have liked it if Kubo had kept all this a lot simpler. Like not having Aizen's use the Hogyoku to digivolve and just to create the Oken, and if Ichigo had just mastered his Vizard powers and the FGT had just been a cooler, slightly different version of GT. I'm just disappointed in how Kubo is ending this. Ant, you better not disappoint me too, when you rewrite Bleach

Edit: Also...
Spoiler:
Expect a lot more IchigoxTensa Zangetsu yaoi fan art to appear around the net now.

Old September 16th, 2010 (12:09 PM). Edited September 19th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Spoiler:
Boy, do I have some things to say.

"Aizen's finally completely evolved." Which means... No pretty boy stage. Wtf.

Flashback. At least he gave us that.

Yaoi angst scenes, yay~

Okay, so Tensa HIchigo didn't want to teach Ichigo the move because it would make him...

Okay, so he's become Getsuga. Which begs the question, what, then, is Getsuga? He becomes the attack? And we can see that he doesn't have Zangetsu anymore...

Long black hair, and bandages around his face... He's an emo.
Also, Super Saiyan 3.

"Lose all my Shinigami powers." Forever? While he's in the form? For some time after he uses the form?
And then what of Isshin? We assume that he knows the attack, otherwise he wouldn't know about the attack. Could this be why he left the Soul Society? A potentially illegal attack, which rendered him human again.

Ahahaha, he's talking about dimensions as though he actually understands them!

Mugetsu. Does anyone know what that translates as? And what exactly is it?

Okay, so, the chapter as a whole. We're getting to that final fight, where (as before mentioned) this is the fight of the most godmoddy ubers in the Bleach universe. Nothing else can stand in their way, and this will be all out. Unfortunately, it seems like Ichigo is now so much stronger than Aizen, that it just won't seem right.

And, well, my brain is a bit dead right now too properly understand. Maybe it will when I comment on other people's comments.

Spoiler:
Ichigo beats Aizen?
Well, when you do post more questions, I'll be MORE than happy to try and answer them.
Spoiler:
Well, all Aizen-made Arrancars... Pretty much, yeah.
The only ones we know are alive for certain are Yammy, Nel, Pesche and Dondochakka (if I'm not mistaken, they're still alive) as well as, probably, some lower Arrancar, but everyone important has, pretty much, been stated.

Spoiler:
I pretty disappointed with Kubo after reading this chapter. The Final Getsuga Tensho is Ichigo "losing all Soul Reaper powers" and "becoming Getsuga"? He's just complicated things so much now!

What exactly is Ichigo now, since he has lost his Soul Reaper powers (and probably his hollow/vizard powers since they seemed to fuse with Tensa Zangetsu)?

While this is a good way to get around Ichigo's godly powers after this fight is over, it's just not where I hoped it would go. And I'm also kind of glad that the Jinzen fight didn't take another two or more weeks to get through. I knew that what Tensa "wanted to protect" was Ichigo.

Well another DBZ parallel, Ichigo's hair grows (and changes color) when he goes into a new form. Ant's gonna love that.

I just would have liked it if Kubo had kept all this a lot simpler. Like not having Aizen's use the Hogyoku to digivolve and just to create the Oken, and if Ichigo had just mastered his Vizard powers and the FGT had just been a cooler, slightly different version of GT.

I'm just disappointed in how Kubo is ending this. Ant, you better not disappoint me too, when you rewrite Bleach
Spoiler:
Paragraphs, man, use them!*shot*

Wasn't Ichigo always a complicated case?

We know he's become a human... but since he floats (he floats, right?) and can do supernatural things....

DRAGONBALL Z PARALLELS

Well, using the Hougyoku to make the Ouken, while simple, is also quite boring. I mean, he's used it to build a whole army, with which to damage the Gotei 13, and he's fighting Ichigo because he's in his way.

OH CRAP PRESSURE *hides*

Edit:
A message from Min:
Quote originally posted by minchan:
Hey guys. I hope this goes through... I'm on my phone right now because my internet connection is being a retard... yeah... umm sorry I wasn't really on this past week, but I had school and stuff. That said, sorry but I might now be on for a little bit until my internet starts working again... Anyway, umm I will try to drop in when I can. Oh, and btw, I haven't been able to watch Bleach yet, or any anime online... But I will catch up soon... And umm I can read the manga on my Wii.. maybe. It worked last time but I dunno if it will again. lol os yeah... I have only a certain amount of time to be online on my phone... thanks... I will do my best to be more active again really soon! Until then, later!
Old September 19th, 2010 (04:45 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Spoiler:
I'm still just crying out for Aizen's Zanpakuto and the Yammy fight |;
Things are getting too off-topic in Bleach somehow, IMO. It feels like Kubo just gets an idea, makes it halfway, then turns they story some other way around.
Old September 19th, 2010 (09:29 PM).
Super ModeratorBSCS

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Spoiler:
Things are getting too off-topic in Bleach somehow, IMO. It feels like Kubo just gets an idea, makes it halfway, then turns they story some other way around.
Spoiler:

I'm kinda getting that vibe too, it seems one second Yammy and Byakuya are fighting, the all of a sudden Ichigo and Aizen are Gods and making the other soul reapers look like little children in terms of strength.

For instance, when Wonderweiss appeared out of nowhere to attack old man Yama. His fight with Kensei was totally skipped over. D:
Old September 20th, 2010 (02:15 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Maybe TK is hurrying to finish.. I dunno.
Though I thought he said somewhere there would be two more arcs.. If this is Aizen's last form, and Ichigo's last form, then how fun would it be to see them fight two more arcs? Everyone else would die before they could land a hit on each other >:|
Old September 20th, 2010 (07:23 AM). Edited September 20th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Two more arcs? I heard something similair.... But still...
If this is the final fight and it propably is, it will end soon. Which means Ichigo will win, since he is the main character, obviously (unless Kon replaces him XD).
That would also mean that Ichigo will have no powers after using mugetsu/FGT.
But I am curious if it also means that Ichigo will lose his Hollow powers. We haven't seen Ichigo use his hollow powers since he beat his innerself. I would want to see him use the form in which he beat ulqiuorra. In his current state that would be awesome. At the least yammy isn't over.

Quote originally posted by ILP:
Long black hair, and bandages around his face... He's an emo.
Also, Super Saiyan 3.
FTW!! XD

*EDIT: It's a bit off-topic, but pokemon related *
(read spoiler txt first!)
>>>Live-Action Pokemon Movie Trailer???<<<
It made me think about the DBE movie, which I just watched to make sure. XD
This piece of txt goes with it:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Gaming website Shogun Gamer received an e-mail last night containing a link to a live-action Pokemon movie trailer. According to the person who e-mailed it to them, a private screening was held at a movie theater last night and the Pokemon trailer was shown. The trailer was three minutes long, but the person only managed to pull out their camera for the last 40 seconds of it.

It is standard practice for film companies to have “test screenings” of movies and trailers to gauge the reactions of audiences, so this isn’t something too unbelievable. While the trailer in-and-of-itself looks pretty legitimate, its content does not seem to conform to Pokemon’s young standards (Team Rocket, if that’s who they are, uses guns). Film students like me are gaining greater access to CG software every day, so this could just be someone’s film project that they tried to pass off as real. As of now, we’re not sure what we’re dealing with here, so please take this trailer with an absolute grain of salt. It still looks pretty interesting even if turns out to be a fake - someone obviously spent a lot of time on it!
I think it's a fake, but its actually not that bad looking

The latest chp. made my brain hurt a little.....
Old September 20th, 2010 (10:18 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Two more arcs? I heard something similair.... But still...
If this is the final fight and it propably is, it will end soon. Which means Ichigo will win, since he is the main character, obviously (unless Kon replaces him XD).
But I am curious if it also means that Ichigo will lose his Hollow powers. We haven't seen Ichigo use his hollow powers since he beat his innerself. I would want to see him use the form in which he beat ulqiuorra. In his current state that would be awesome. At the least yammy isn't over.

FTW!! XD

Futhermore;(read spoiler txt first!)
>>>Live-Action Pokemon Movie Trailer???<<<
It made me think about the DBE movie, which I just watched to make sure. XD
This piece of txt goes with it:
Spoiler:

I think it's a fake, but its actually not that bad looking :P

That other part was a little off-topic D;

Spoiler:
And I presonally don't think Ichigo will lose his powers or something... OK, his Shinigami powers, sure. And the hollow powers seem to have died when Hollow Zangetsu was defeated.

...But he turns into Zangetsu, right?
Which means he'll be spending the rest of the series as a huge bandage-wrapped emo monster :D

...Wait, how can Isshin know about FGT and still have his Shinigami powers? >:| No fair!
Old September 20th, 2010 (01:07 PM).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I think seeing Kyouka Suigetsu is becoming less and less likely, the more Aizen evolves. Though I would like to see him be all "My last technique to defeat you... BANKAI!" *Nothing happens* *Kyouka Suigetsu attacks Aizen*

And the Yammy fight... Ichigo and Aizen have the power of Gods. It just wouldn't be right to have Byakuya and Kenpachi fight Yammy, since it will seem so anticlimactic... Same with if they skipped him over. What would be the point in making him the 0th Espada, if that's just to keep Byakuya and Kenpachi from going to Karakura?

As for the second bit, well, Kubo has admitted to introducing new characters whenever he's stuck. It explains characters like Ishida, maybe Kon, Byakuya and Renji, the rest of the Gotei 13, the Espada, etc.

Spoiler:
For instance, when Wonderweiss appeared out of nowhere to attack old man Yama. His fight with Kensei was totally skipped over. D:
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah. I mean, Wonderweiss was made to fight Yamamoto, so I'd have liked to know how he beat Kensei. I can understand him against Ukitake, because it was a (fatal?) surprise attack against a man with TB. But against Kensei?

And Fura. What the hell. We see a giant eye, only for it to come hundreds of chapters later, bring out a ton of Gillian, suck Yamamoto's fire, and then... die. Seriously?

Spoiler:
Maybe TK is hurrying to finish.. I dunno.
Though I thought he said somewhere there would be two more arcs.. If this is Aizen's last form, and Ichigo's last form, then how fun would it be to see them fight two more arcs? Everyone else would die before they could land a hit on each other >
Spoiler:
Well, I'm pretty sure at least one of the arc's is Isshin's backstory, and another (or even the same one?) will be a TBtP II which involves all the characters from the first one that we didn't see (the old Kenpachi, Byakuya's dad, etc.)
Which would mean that Ichigo V Aizen wouldn't drag on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Well, we know that the FGT makes him a human. But for how long? While he's in that form? Forever? We don't really know enough, yet, to say what will happen.
As for him losing his Hollow powers... Well, we know that his Hollow and his Shinigami powers are sort of like 2 sides of the same coin. You can't not have them both, and when one goes, the other (presumably) goes too.

And seeing his Vs Ulquiorra mode would be nice, but it's like when he was training against the Vaizards, it's only kind of there to show us that the Hollow has completely taken over, I guess.

Was it the talk about 2D/3D/4D? I can explain that with relative ease (it's something I actually think about quite a bit). Yes, I know I'm a nerd...

Spoiler:
And I presonally don't think Ichigo will lose his powers or something... OK, his Shinigami powers, sure. And the hollow powers seem to have died when Hollow Zangetsu was defeated.

...But he turns into Zangetsu, right?
Which means he'll be spending the rest of the series as a huge bandage-wrapped emo monster :D

...Wait, how can Isshin know about FGT and still have his Shinigami powers? > No fair!
Spoiler:
Well, when he defeated Tensa HIchigo, I think all we learned was that he then taught Ichigo the FGT. We don't know what has happened to him/them. If Zangetsu has gone, then so has the Hollow.

He didn't turn into Zangetsu. He turned into Getsuga. Yeah, I was mized up as well for a bit XD

Well, he can know about the FGT many different ways: someone he knew (his dad?) could have used it [potentially making it a family-based technique, like what Getsuga Tenshou seems to be]; he could have done it himself, and the turning-into-a-human thing could have worn off; he could have learned from Engetsu (his zanpakutou) but not actually gone through with it; lots of things could have happened.
Old September 20th, 2010 (02:27 PM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Does anyone think that after using FGT that Ichigo will become human again? I don't think so. I think that he'll somehow bypass that effect.

Old September 21st, 2010 (08:17 AM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Does anyone think that after using FGT that Ichigo will become human again? I don't think so. I think that he'll somehow bypass that effect.
Most likely, but anything could happen

Well, when he defeated Tensa HIchigo, I think all we learned was that he then taught Ichigo the FGT. We don't know what has happened to him/them. If Zangetsu has gone, then so has the Hollow.

He didn't turn into Zangetsu. He turned into Getsuga. Yeah, I was mized up as well for a bit XD

Well, he can know about the FGT many different ways: someone he knew (his dad?) could have used it [potentially making it a family-based technique, like what Getsuga Tenshou seems to be]; he could have done it himself, and the turning-into-a-human thing could have worn off; he could have learned from Engetsu (his zanpakutou) but not actually gone through with it; lots of things could have happened.
That was Exactly what I was thinking

Was it the talk about 2D/3D/4D? I can explain that with relative ease (it's something I actually think about quite a bit).
Give it your best shot, you've made me curious
Old September 21st, 2010 (09:17 AM).

sely
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
He's already a human XP
If what you mean is if he'll go back... That's really just a question of whether the transformation will wear off or not, which we won't know until it happens.

That was Exactly what I was thinking
Great minds think alike XP

Spoiler:
Give it your best shot, you've made me curious
Okay, lesse here...
Spoiler:
Let me first just clarify that the "4th dimension" that is often used by (theoretical) physicists is a DIFFERENT kind of dimension. They are talking about time, I am talking about space.

Okay, so to explain the 4th dimension, we must understand the 2nd and 3rd dimensions (because it is easiest to explain through them).

We live in the 3rd dimension. This is because there are 3 lengths of measurement to EVERY SINGLE OBJECT: height, width, and depth. Whatever the object is, it has these 3 measurements. Even something like a piece of paper has depth, however small. In a 3D universe, you can move up, down, left, right, backwards, or forwards (or any combination).

A 2 dimensional object has only 2 lengths of measurement; most commonly height and width. Any 2D object has only these two; no more, no less. In a 2D universe, you can move up, down, left, and right (or any combination). It is impossible to move backwards or forwards.

A 4 dimensional object, therefore, has 4 lengths of measurement: height, width, depth, and something else (which I don't think has been named yet). In a 4D universe, you can move forwards, backwards, up, down, left, right, and "ana" and "kata".

But that's just explaining these dimensions, and not what Aizen means. What he's talking about is their relationships.

Basically, an object cannot exist in a universe which has more dimensions than itself (so a 2D object in a 3D or 4D universe, or a 3D object in a 4D universe, etc.). This is because it would mean that it must have an infinitely small length of measurement, which as far as we know, is impossible (what would it be made of? Even an atom does not have an infinite length of measurement).
This is what he means by "A 2 dimensional being can never interfere with a 3 dimensional one."

Now, he also mentions "As long as I do not purposely lower my level and allow interference..." what he's referring to is that an object of a higher dimension can... project itself onto a lower dimension; but only partially.

Imagine it like a cube. When you see a picture of a cube (the picture is, for this instance, 2D), you only see, maybe 3 faces. And even then, all of those faces are at an angle, that you can't see them "properly". You also can't see the volume inside the cube whatsoever, unless it's a transparent cube, or just the outline. We are still seeing a cube, but not even half of it.

Now, be aware that Aizen is only using 2D and 3D and "a higher dimension" figureatively. Him and Ichigo are still 3D beings; how would you even give something with an infinitely small length, a finite length?

I hope that clears it up, any questions, class?
Old September 21st, 2010 (01:30 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Let me first just clarify that the "4th dimension" that is often used by (theoretical) physicists is a DIFFERENT kind of dimension. They are talking about time, I am talking about space.

Okay, so to explain the 4th dimension, we must understand the 2nd and 3rd dimensions (because it is easiest to explain through them).

We live in the 3rd dimension. This is because there are 3 lengths of measurement to EVERY SINGLE OBJECT: height, width, and depth. Whatever the object is, it has these 3 measurements. Even something like a piece of paper has depth, however small. In a 3D universe, you can move up, down, left, right, backwards, or forwards (or any combination).

A 2 dimensional object has only 2 lengths of measurement; most commonly height and width. Any 2D object has only these two; no more, no less. In a 2D universe, you can move up, down, left, and right (or any combination). It is impossible to move backwards or forwards.

A 4 dimensional object, therefore, has 4 lengths of measurement: height, width, depth, and something else (which I don't think has been named yet). In a 4D universe, you can move forwards, backwards, up, down, left, right, and "ana" and "kata".

But that's just explaining these dimensions, and not what Aizen means. What he's talking about is their relationships.

Basically, an object cannot exist in a universe which has more dimensions than itself (so a 2D object in a 3D or 4D universe, or a 3D object in a 4D universe, etc.). This is because it would mean that it must have an infinitely small length of measurement, which as far as we know, is impossible (what would it be made of? Even an atom does not have an infinite length of measurement).
This is what he means by "A 2 dimensional being can never interfere with a 3 dimensional one."

Now, he also mentions "As long as I do not purposely lower my level and allow interference..." what he's referring to is that an object of a higher dimension can... project itself onto a lower dimension; but only partially.

Imagine it like a cube. When you see a picture of a cube (the picture is, for this instance, 2D), you only see, maybe 3 faces. And even then, all of those faces are at an angle, that you can't see them "properly". You also can't see the volume inside the cube whatsoever, unless it's a transparent cube, or just the outline. We are still seeing a cube, but not even half of it.

Now, be aware that Aizen is only using 2D and 3D and "a higher dimension" figureatively. Him and Ichigo are still 3D beings; how would you even give something with an infinitely small length, a finite length?

I hope that clears it up, any questions, class?
Actually, Pi has to date a infinite length of number after the comma
but of course between two borders so not an infinite length in measurement

Anyway, that was good explanation
The reason I asked is because I thought about it myself (don't ask why, long story that I don't completely remember) a while back (then someone told about String theory and its similarity to what I was thinking, so I looked it up on wikipedia(and hyperlinked words of course) )
I figured Aizen was talking about higher planes existance, but I didn't about him projecting...

Old September 21st, 2010 (03:05 PM). Edited September 21st, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Anime Dub 171
Well I never really watched this arc before, so it's like new to me now.
The different Bakkoto abilities and attack are pretty cool to see.
I like the English VA's for all of the new characters so far. I think they got Kenryu perfect. :p
Rurichiyo's crush on the local strawberry Substitute Soul Reaper is funny.
What I don't get though is if Rukia's supposed to be so good in Kido, why didn't she just hold down the assassin with a binding spell...
Lastly, Kenryu's zanpakuto kind of sucks...

Edit: @ Min
Force of habit. ;p

Old September 21st, 2010 (06:27 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hey Zam... Why did you put the dub info in spoilers? XD

LOL Yeah guys I know I've been off PC for a while... Schoolwork and whatnot. Added to my occasional computer trouble it's hard to get on a lot. I'll do my best to keep getting on every now and then though!!

I'm currently 2 Japanese episodes behind the current... But I'll catch up soon.

Well I just wanted to drop in...

Oh yeah... Kenryu's zanpakuto really does suck. It's so friggin LAME!!! XD (No offense to those who like it, of course!!)

But yeah... I still like Ruri-tan's voice a lot...

I like giving characters cute nicknames. Like Ruri-tan for Rurichiyo. Kawaii desu ne?? =P

So yeah umm I GTG for now because I have an early basketball practice in the morning tomorrow... Don't wanna sleep through it!! XD

Laterz~~
Old September 22nd, 2010 (02:06 PM).
Crystal Tier

Oh god, I seriously love Bleach. That chapter just made me love it even more for some reason.
Spoiler:

So Aizen got taken down, not by Ichigo, but with the help of Kisuke and the Hoga-thing (Won't try spelling because I fail). But I seriously think this chapter was one of the best. The way Aizen thought and how he referred to the Soul King.

Old September 22nd, 2010 (04:51 PM).
The One and Only

Manga 421
Spoiler:
At first I thought that...
Ichigo ripped Aizen a giant new ***-hole!
But then the next few panels killed that dream of how Aizen would die. >.<
And then I thought another scene was happening like when Ichigo fought Grimmjow a second time or when he fought Yammy after beating Ulquiorra.
But luckily Urahara's new Kido seal kicks in and he finishes the job.
Overall, a good chapter. But I would have liked it more if Aizen died due to Ichigo giving him a new giant ***-hole. XD

Old September 22nd, 2010 (06:18 PM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Wasn't on to talk about last chapter but

Spoiler:
this chapter was somewhat of a let down but seeing Aizen yelling was funny. Almost reminds me of Lights defeat at the end of Death Note. But seriously I was hoping for Ichigo to kick Aizens ass but no they both lose there powers. Bah...
Old September 23rd, 2010 (10:48 AM). Edited September 24th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Agreed
Spoiler:
I mean, after all this epic god like DBZ style SS transformations I expected a bigger, longer fight. At least to have someone die. If this is the end then its was a bit of an anticlimax. There better be some final plot twist or something..... Kisuke is smart but to "plant" a kido while doing an other kido and then for the kido to activate at the perfect moment? Ichigo only did one awesome move and it doesn't even beat Aizen. Aizen even regenerates, though he was weaked to the point he was just not godlike but just normally superpowerfull. meh...

With the FGT I expected something like "It's over Aizen" *Cuts in half* and, while losing his hollow shell and falling, some flashbacks.
Actually, we haven't seen any Aizen flashbacks yet, so maybe something might still happen. I've got a feeling that Aizen won't give up yet. And there is still something special about Ichigo what Isshin didn't want to let him know, since he interrupted Aizen. If Isshin knows FGT, why didn't he use it on Aizen? Isshin should be powerfull as well, so why not?
With all that talk about being in other dimensions and such, I was expecting something that could destroy the fabric of time-space or something..
but maybe that was just a little over the top

Also, I just remembered something; check this out:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v22/c188/8.html
It seems Isshin did lose his powers (using FGT?) and suddenly without any reason he got them back. The end is not near!

A quick way to get shinigami powers is to take it from another shinigami, isn't it? Like when Ichigo en Rukia met in ep./chp. 1?

There are still some mysteries and leads for more arcs...
Lets hope for the best

Its seems that I have been ranting rather incoherently XD
Old September 26th, 2010 (04:59 PM).
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Aizen is supposedly dead. D: the Kisuke-Aizen rivarly seemed to have ended. Ichigo has long hair,shinigami-less powers. So what would happen to his hollow powers? People in my school keep saying Bleach is ending, when there's so much plot-holes to fill Dx Possibly Ichigo recovering his powers from the Hougyoku? Not to mention Yami still freaking alive,SS king still unsolved.Ulquiorra's revival Overall,I'm disappointed in the latest chapters, I felt everything was really rushed. Ichigo comes with long hair and attacks Aizen, Ichigo uses FGT and that's it to his new powers? ; The fact that Ichigo was his own class is so..cliché..soo..DBZ-like. o.o
Old September 27th, 2010 (06:16 AM).

Wow. It's been a while since I've come here, hasn't it? Yeah, I've been away for a few days (wedding), but at least the club didn't gain a few pages while I was gone.

Spoiler:
Okay, the chapter. I managed to roughly read it while I was away, but now I'll read it properly:

I like the splash page, looks cool.

So we're told again that Ichigo will lose his Shinigami powers, and that, therefore, Zangetsu and his Hollow will have to go... But again, for how long?

Oh, so the transformation is not permanent? And he says that his powers are going... So that means that he had them while he was in his FGT form(e).

Aizen's gone hysteric... Which means it really is going to be the end of him.

When he said "Kidou?!" I just knew it had to be him...

He made Kidou to "seal" Aizen? More on that after...

"The Hougyoku no longer sees you as its master..." again, more on that later.

"That thing" is the "Spirit King"? This is interesting... I'm assuming he's using the word "thing" more so in a deragotory way, rather than a genuine descriptive way (he sees the king more as a tool than a person), though I can see Kubo turning the King into an object.

Oh, Urahara refers to the King as "it" as well... Nevermind. Though he has such a sad look on his face, I wonder why that is.

"That is the logic of a loser! A winner must not think of how the world is, but of how the world should be!" I find this funny, because moments before I read the chapter for the first time, I thought of how much I forgot Newton's law of "every action has an equal and opposite reaction", because it doesn't fit in with my view of how the world should be.

Okay, so he's now been sealed away... In half a chapter. At least I can talk about this properly, now.

Immediately I started comparing it to DBZ, since he's been rather consistant with his similarities to it so far... Freeza, Cell, and Buu (the 3 main villains) have all at one point been shown as dead, only not be quite dead, later.

Freeza, it was when planet Namek blew up, and then his father found him in pieces and rebuilt him as a cyborg (only to be PROPERLY be killed by Trunks).
Cell, he threatened to blow up the planet via selfdestruction, only Goku had teleported them elsewhere. He still blew up, but he regenerated and came back, stronger.
Buu, I don't think he did something similar... The only thing I can think of was when he died to Goku's Spirit Bomb, and was then reincarnated as a good guy.

What I'm trying to say, is that I don't think Aizen's defeated quite yet. And even if he is, he's just "sealed". I mean, we can spend the next few arcs fixing up the plot holes, and then in Bleach Z, Aizen could come back. At the very least, a sealing allows for a sequel/more fanfiction, though I think he's more likely to reappear at the end of the next chapter or something.

The Hougyoku. Now, the Hougyoku is a powerful... object, that gave/used its powers to those around it. When Aizen absorbed it, it focused on making Aizen more powerful. However, it has now decided that it is stronger than Aizen, as is not giving Aizen more power.

Could this make the Hougyoku the next villain?

We don't quite know the motives of the Hougyoku- why is it helping make everyone reach their dreams?

And the Hougyoku is now sealed with Aizen... Someone who was his master. Perhaps the Hougyoku can, and wants to escape? If it does... what will happen to it?

And Bleach should not end soon (meaning, not in the next few chapters). We still need to understand the Soul King properly... and Yammy, at least, not to mention those previous Captains. There's still a lot to see.

Spoiler:
Actually, Pi has to date a infinite length of number after the comma
but of course between two borders so not an infinite length in measurement

Anyway, that was good explanation
The reason I asked is because I thought about it myself (don't ask why, long story that I don't completely remember) a while back (then someone told about String theory and its similarity to what I was thinking, so I looked it up on wikipedia(and hyperlinked words of course) )
I figured Aizen was talking about higher planes existance, but I didn't about him projecting...
Spoiler:
Pi having an infinite length is more of a language thing XP

Ah, string theory, yes, I believe it states that there are, I think, 11 dimensions? But that most of them (I think dimension 4+) are tightly wounded together. Something like that, I haven't properly read up on it yet.
Well, the projection was more of a "if I wanted to, I can show you a bit of my power".

Spoiler:
I mean, after all this epic god like DBZ style SS transformations I expected a bigger, longer fight. At least to have someone die. If this is the end then its was a bit of an anticlimax. There better be some final plot twist or something..... Kisuke is smart but to "plant" a kido while doing an other kido and then for the kido to activate at the perfect moment? Ichigo only did one awesome move and it doesn't even beat Aizen. Aizen even regenerates, though he was weaked to the point he was just not godlike but just normally superpowerfull. meh...
Spoiler:
You have a point there... But I think the bigger picture was that this was a fight between two greatest Chessmasters; Urahara and Aizen. Everyone else was just their pawns. And, to be honest, it's only really anticlimactic because we're all expecting a massive fight at the end (as we should, it's a shonen) instead of a hidden checkmate.

Spoiler:
Actually, we haven't seen any Aizen flashbacks yet, so maybe something might still happen. I've got a feeling that Aizen won't give up yet. And there is still something special about Ichigo what Isshin didn't want to let him know, since he interrupted Aizen. If Isshin knows FGT, why didn't he use it on Aizen? Isshin should be powerfull as well, so why not?
With all that talk about being in other dimensions and such, I was expecting something that could destroy the fabric of time-space or something..
but maybe that was just a little over the top
Spoiler:
We've only, iirc, seen flashbacks of the Espada, and that was to show how they became Arrancar, and when they met Aizen.

And as for Isshin knowing about the FGT, that doesn't mean he can use it. And we've seen a lot of moments where a lot of characters can "kill him right now!" Like Shunsui and his still un-revealed Bankai. Or Yamamoto's.

And destroying the fabric of space-time... Aizen wants to kill the Soul King, right? Not rewrite the history of the universe... XP

Spoiler:
Also, I just remembered something; check this out:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v22/c188/8.html
It seems Isshin did lose his powers (using FGT?) and suddenly without any reason he got them back. The end is not near!

A quick way to get shinigami powers is to take it from another shinigami, isn't it? Like when Ichigo en Rukia met in ep./chp. 1?
Spoiler:
When we first read that chapter, I think most of us assumed it was a case of Isshin being kicked out of Soul Society and having his powers stripped, only to have them slowly come back.
But if he HAD used the FGT, and it took him 20 years to get his powers back... You can understand why he doesn't want to use it again on Aizen.

Its seems that I have been ranting rather incoherently XD
You've been hanging around me too much.

Quote originally posted by ChaoSong:
Spoiler:
Aizen is supposedly dead. D: the Kisuke-Aizen rivarly seemed to have ended. Ichigo has long hair,shinigami-less powers. So what would happen to his hollow powers? People in my school keep saying Bleach is ending, when there's so much plot-holes to fill Dx Possibly Ichigo recovering his powers from the Hougyoku? Not to mention Yami still freaking alive,SS king still unsolved.Ulquiorra's revival Overall,I'm disappointed in the latest chapters, I felt everything was really rushed. Ichigo comes with long hair and attacks Aizen, Ichigo uses FGT and that's it to his new powers? ; The fact that Ichigo was his own class is so..cliché..soo..DBZ-like. o.o
Spoiler:
Not dead, sealed. There's a big difference. One of them allows the possibility of him coming back.

His Hollow has, I think on many occasions, has stated himself to merely be another side of Zangetsu. Which would meant that, logically, if he loses one of them, he loses them both.

Bleach is ending in the same way that Bleach ended at Soul Society; he's done/doing his main task, but there are small things that can lead to another arc (Aizen's defecting, and Urahara/The Soul King/Yammy).

Ichigo recovering his powers from the Hougyoku... It's sealed with Aizen, isn't it?

Ulquiorra must return, yes. And it is him who shall release Aizen from the seal.

I think the later chapters have been a bit more... fast paced than the previous chapters. I'm glad that he hasn't made it long and boring, though.

And DBZ-like. Haven't I already mentioned how much like DBZ it is?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)