The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Cool masks.
...Maybe I should learn how to make those one day.

And hello...un... "I like Pokemon (...)". Nice to have you a part of the club!

I'm off topic? Un... Okay... If ya say so...
The toilet's been making funny noises since the past ten minutes or so... =.=;

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:09 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Ahh TMI about that last sentence!!

Hehe anyway, Welcome, new person! LOL Umm what should we call you... cause saying "Welcone, I like Pokemon! (...)" would be kinda... odd... XD Yeah...

For some reason, possibly because for about a year and a half I took a break from Bleach (which I deeply regret, and do not ever plan to do again!!), Zommari made the least of an impression on me than any other Espada. I barely remember anything he said or did...

Spoiler:
All I remember is that he fought Byakuya and that he represents death by intoxication...

The one who made the biggest impression would have to be Szayel Aporro because he's creepy. 0.o;;

Oh oh, did you guys see the newest episode??

Spoiler:
The very end, with the Quincy encyclopedia, was hilarious. XD In fact...

LOL I rather like Uryu but this was just too much to pass up. XD (And yes, the image is named "Quincy-kabob" - again I could not resist!!)

About the episode in itself, well I rather like it. A bad guy disintegrates, and a good guy regains his sense. XD XD XD
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:22 PM
DXrobots
Just a passing through trainer

Nature: Sassy
I would like to join your bleach fan club

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;
Buredo no Hikari (blade of light)

Type; (Kido, Melee, an Element, etc.)
Kido? Element?

Zanpakuto Spirit;
A Glowing Fairy Like from zelda

Release Command;
Haijo kurai (Eliminate the Dark)

Shikai Details;
A shining blade of blinding light

Bankai name
Boru no hikari (ball of light)

Bankai Details;
Ball of light that can for the shape of any weapon

Last edited by DXrobots; May 26th, 2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:06 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
And hello...un... "I like Pokemon (...)". Nice to have you a part of the club!
Thanks for the welcome!

Quote:
I'm off topic? Un... Okay... If ya say so...
The toilet's been making funny noises since the past ten minutes or so... =.=;
You do realise that was offtopic, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Hehe anyway, Welcome, new person! LOL Umm what should we call you... cause saying "Welcone, I like Pokemon! (...)" would be kinda... odd... XD Yeah...
[Not?]Surprisingly, I got a similar response from the SPPF club. In turn, that made someone name me Aaroniero (despite the fact that I'm rather neutral to him as a character), which turned to Anternero (Because I'm quite small, relative to the SPPF Bleach Club members, anyway) which shortened to Ant. And Ant has usually been my nickname (there, anyway). Though ILP works well, too, I guess.

Quote:
The one who made the biggest impression would have to be Szayel Aporro because he's creepy. 0.o;;
I quite liked Szayel. He's a science guy 8D. Though I don't like him for saying that he's perfect, because I'm very... "odd" about the use of the word perfect.

Quote:
Oh oh, did you guys see the newest episode??
Actually, I prefer to keep up weekly with the manga and watch the Anime in a marathon with my sister. I'm catching up on... The first of June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXrobots View Post

Keiri!
Welcome to the Bleach Club, DXrobots! I am I like Pokemon (...), though I suppose some names could be ILP, Aaroniero, Anternero or just Ant. (Wow it feels weird saying that slightly differently).

Quote:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;

Kido? Element?

Zanpakuto Spirit;

Release Command;

Shikai Details;

Bankai name

Bankai Details;
It's a good idea for a Zanpakutou, but there isn't really a lot of information on it. Like if you could be more specific about what it looks like (a small dagger, a long katana, an axe, etc.) or its abilities (it's a shining blade of light in its Shikai. Is it so bright that it blinds everyone? Is it even completely tangible?). Same with the Bankai, not enough detail.

I'll post my Zan in the next post, then.
Old May 27th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;

Kido? Element?

Zanpakuto Spirit;

Release Command;

Shikai Details;

Bankai name

Bankai Details;
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, DXrobots.
It would be nice if you could give a little more detail about your zanpakuto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Welcome to the Bleach Club, DXrobots! I am I like Pokemon (...), though I suppose some names could be ILP, Aaroniero, Anternero or just Ant. (Wow it feels weird saying that slightly differently).
Aaahh, my eyes, they are burning from the different-ness! 8D
Btw Ant, watch out because spoiler tags work a little differently here.

Manga405
Spoiler:
Gin's just starting to seem like a real ****head now. :/
Oh Em Gee!!
Isshin has Getsuga Tensho! But when did he release his shikai?
Is it that his zan doesn't change appearance in shikai?
OH yeah, and we got to see some new abilities of Kisuke's shikai!
I have to say, this was an awesome chapter.
Can't wait for next week's.

Last edited by Zameric; May 27th, 2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:08 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

My Zanpakutou:
Spoiler:

Zanpaktou Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Type; Space-time

Zanpakutou spirit; A wise panda with a robotic right arm, a beard, a necklace made of skulls, and a walking cane. Kagirinai-Kuuhaku talks entirely in proverbs.

Release Command; Eien no kutsuu o chinmoku sa se nasai! (Silence the eternal pain!)

Shikai Details; After calling the release command, peoples’ visions of my zanpakutou become blurry. When their vision clears up, people can see 2 scythes instead of one: Ebony and Ivory. The handles are about as long as my arm and the curved blades are about as long as my forearm. Ivory is pure white with Ebony being as black as charcoal.

With Ebony, I can control space:
When I cut an object, I can cause it to shrink or expand. However, the opposite happens to Ebony’s blade. If I make a person shrink, then Ebony increases in size, and vice versa (this allows me to use a shorter or longer blade, for close-range combat). Ebony does not cause the mass of an object to change, however. The size of the object returns to normal when I reseal my zanpakutou.

Ivory has the ability to control time:

When I cut an object, I can cause time to flow faster or slower for it. However, when I make time flow faster, Ivory’s blade becomes longer, and when time flows slower, Ivory’s blade becomes shorter (if I make time flow twice as fast, then Ivory gets twice as big, if the flows half as fast, Ivory becomes half the size). I cannot cause time to stop, however. Time flows normally for an object, when I reseal my zanpakutou.
When an object is cut by both Ebony and Ivory, I can control mass. If I increase an objects size, and make time flows more slowly, then the mass increases. If I decrease the object's size, and cause time to flow faster, then their mass decreases.

Bankai

Bankai Name; Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Eternal Void)

Bankai Description; Ebony and Ivory completely change shape: they turn into armour that cover my arms and hands, one arm being black and the other being white (Ebony and Ivory). They meet at my back, and a pair of large wings sprout from my back; the arm that is covered in black armour has a white wing, and the arm that is covered in white armour has a black wing (sometimes my right arm is covered by Ebony, sometimes my left arm is, it depends on which way I am holding it when I go into Bankai).

Bankai Abilities;

My powers extend to whatever I touch, and not just what I cut, though everything that was under my control while I was in Shikai, I can still control while in Bankai.

Ebony now also allows me to turn the air into very small items, like daggers (larger and more complicated objects, like a sword or a gun will take much longer). This works by converting the elements in the air into other elements, through fusion and fission. In theory, I can do this to any material, excluding zanpakutou and living creatures.
Ivory also allows me to stop and reverse time. Depending on the size of the area, how quickly time is reversed for it, and how long I do it for, it can take either a lot or a little bit of reiatsu.

Other notes;
When I refer to an “object”, it is usually quite limited. If I were to cut someone’s shirt, then it would only affect their shirt. If I cut their finger, however, then it would be considered as their entire body, excluding their clothes or weapon. A zanpakutou must have some kind of visual damage for it to be affected; an actual scratch or chip would work (Kagirinai-Kuuhaku is very sharp). A light tap would not be counted.

Also, the greater I vary an object from normal, the more Reiatsu is required. I normally would do smaller changes, and use Kidou for actual attacks. Sometimes, though, I know that I am forced to immediately make a big change and finish a fight early.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); September 16th, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Zizi
Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

Nature: Quirky
Omigosh I seriously need to catch up on Bleach lol!
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Hn.
Yes, I do realize that was off-topic. XD
That's a cool zanpakuto...for both of you!
...What can I call you, "I like Pokemon (...)"?
...There's been a lot of posts in the past...less-than-24-hours. =.=;

Spoiler:

Yes, and I did see that episode. The Quincy Encyclopedia was funny.
Poor Ulquiorra - he finally died in the anime! :cer_shifty:
I wish he didn't have to die. And I don't even know if he got reborn into Seireitei since he wasn't peirced by a zanpakuto when he died. T~T

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Welcome to the club new Bleach member and Zizi you are trying to join right o.o

Anyway, I has my shikai done. Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Release Command: Yakimasu Zenbu (Burn Everything)
As you can see the the sword now glows a reddish orange, the same color as the spirits hair, and flames erupt from the fire shaped hilt. At the end is also a fox tail with a ball on the end. The ball stores massive amounts of fire and small bits of the flames are use in shikai stage. The full amount can only be released in bankai form .

Attacks include Lava Stream, Inferno Blast, Heat Cannon, and Meteor Shower. Of course all of them pertain to fire. Keep a look out for the bankai n_n.

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:
As you can see in the shikai form, the flames are brightish orange. I wonder if that same color will be constant for the bankai. Take a guess if you want

All credits to Zameric again. Dude you have been such a big help with this, thank you so much.

Last edited by Eternal Nightmare; May 27th, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Cool shikai!
I think I'm going to post my zanpakuto today!
The design will come later though (probably)...

I don't exactly enjoy sitting there, taking my time, and drawing out things... I like to have time intervals(so, basically saying, it takes days for me to finish a picture(sometimes even months, but that's not the case here hopefully))

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Welcome to the club new Bleach member and Zizi you are trying to join right o.o

Anyway, I has my shikai done. Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Release Command: Yakimasu Zenbu (Burn Everything)
As you can see the the sword now glows a reddish orange, the same color as the spirits hair, and flames erupt from the fire shaped hilt. At the end is also a fox tail with a ball on the end. The ball stores massive amounts of fire and small bits of the flames are use in shikai stage. The full amount can only be released in bankai form .

Attacks include Lava Stream, Inferno Blast, Heat Cannon, and Meteor Shower. Of course all of them pertain to fire. Keep a look out for the bankai n_n.

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:
As you can see in the shikai form, the flames are brightish orange. I wonder if that same color will be constant for the bankai. Take a guess if you want

All credits to Zameric again. Dude you have been such a big help with this, thank you so much.
Ok, well it's a cool shikai, Nightmare.
But I have some suggestions that I will PM to you.
The shikai design is pretty neat though.

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:55 PM
DXrobots

Thanks guys I'll go into detail later. If i can I'll draw pictures

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

I can't wait to see how the zanpakuto(s) turn out!
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM
DXrobots

I had an ichigo card signed by Johnny yong Bosch at PMC but I don't know where my trading card binder is

Old May 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
No the only trading card game I will stick with is YuGiOh xD. I did get a Hiho Zabimaru card from a Shonen Jump but...it ripped.
Old May 27th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

How'd you get that card? Oo;

Yu-Gi-Oh! XD
Yeah, I have Yu-Gi-Oh! cards too... Although, I lost a huge stack of cards(which had most of my really rare cards)... =.=;
I'm still angry about that. >.>

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:40 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Yo! I would have been on earlier but I had to write an essay. And I have to write another one before Tuesday.

Anyway, I just read the new chapter. XD

Spoiler:
I can't believe Isshin has the same attack and Ichigo. XD Wonder if his zanpakuto is also called Zangetsu? XD That would be funny, but I kinda doubt it. LOL

I was kinda hoping there would be some GinxRangiku moments but I suppose that will have to wait... Grahh I hate waiting!!! XD XD XD

And... How long do you suppose Kubo-sensei will be using the chapter title "Deicide"? I mean, it's already the seventh one. XD

Oh, and before I forget, KisukeXYoruichi forever. XD

Oh, and a bit of an update on me, not next week, but the week after, I have SATs, then there's Regents exams the week after. But then my testing will be over. I'll actually be heading off to Florida for a week or so (with limited to no internet), But I'll be back about a week or two into July. Then I'll be more active.

...I've been really into Bleach: Dark Souls lately. I've been trying to get enough money in the game to buy everything from the shop. XD I'm actually almost there!!! XD

Do you guys play any of the Bleach videogames? I play the three DS games that have been released in America so far - Blade of Fate, Dark Souls, and 3rd Phantom. (I'm totally in love with 3rd Phantom's storyline. XD)
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:

Yeah, that sure was a shocker. XD
I don't think that they'd have the same zanpakuto name... Although, that would be cool!

Hmm... I play Bleach: Shattered Blade and Bleach: The 3rd Phantom...
I'm really mad with The 3rd Phantom, though... I complete the game with the female character, make another profile with the male character, and then save over the female character's file! Now I have two stories to keep up with! And not to mention my DSi still didn't come back from nintendo(we found out what was wrong, apparently, my mom didn't send the money when she sent off the DSi). TT-TT

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 28th, 2010, 01:18 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

You know how the twins in 3rd Phantom have the same zanpakuto spirit but different names?
Spoiler:
Maybe Ichigo and Isshin have similar zanpakutos?? It's a long shot though since they're father and son, not twins... But it's just a thought. XD
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:13 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Hello new members~ Meh, I'm new myself XD

Quote:
Welcome, new member!
...There's too many Aizen-haters in this club. T~T
Because he's so.... godmod. e.e

Quote:
For some reason, possibly because for about a year and a half I took a break from Bleach (which I deeply regret, and do not ever plan to do again!!), Zommari made the least of an impression on me than any other Espada. I barely remember anything he said or did...

Spoiler:
The very end, with the Quincy encyclopedia, was hilarious. XD In fact...

About the episode in itself, well I rather like it. A bad guy disintegrates, and a good guy regains his sense. XD XD XD
Zommari is.... eww. idk. His fancy talks in the beginning just did not fit the way he asked for mercy from Byakuya when he was about to die.

Spoiler:
lol. I really lol'd hard at that pic. Especially with the fly-like sound it made. XDDD But if they can continue that Arrancar Encyclopedia with Ulquiorra STILL holding Gin's eyes, that would be funny too. XP

And this means we're going back to FKT next week. I saw Soi Fon 8D
Possibly Arrogante release next week? 8D

Quote:

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;

Kido? Element?

Zanpakuto Spirit;

Release Command;

Shikai Details;

Bankai name

Bankai Details;
That is a rather interesting zanpakto... I mean, the only light based zanpakto we've seen is only Ichinose's, and even then, he was a filler guy. I'd like to see what it can do~ =)

Quote:
I can't wait to see how the zanpakuto(s) turn out!
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?
No.... I never owned any of the Bleach merchandise. Trading cards or games or figures... Erm..

Quote:
\
Spoiler:
I can't believe Isshin has the same attack and Ichigo. XD Wonder if his zanpakuto is also called Zangetsu? XD That would be funny, but I kinda doubt it. LOL

I was kinda hoping there would be some GinxRangiku moments but I suppose that will have to wait... Grahh I hate waiting!!! XD XD XD
Spoiler:
I hope Isshin would, at least, has more abilities. I'm sick of Getsuga Tensho already. e.e It'd be a real lol if his zan's name is Zangetsu II. But if anything, Ichigo's should be Zangetsu II.

Or maybe... they share the same Zanpakto? o.o I mean, like Hitsugaya and Kusaka from the movie #2.

I think we might see GinxRangiku soon... I mean, in the new chapter, didn't Gin tell Ichigo, "You - run"? That was kinda like he was expecting someone else to arrive, hence he told Ichigo to run. And since we saw Rangiku running at the start of the chapter...

Oh, when was Kira slashed? I forgot. Did Aizen slash him some chapters back?

I'm working on my zanpakto here.... Hmmm. But since my imagination isn't really good...

Last edited by smile!; May 28th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

...So what if he's "godmod"? T~T
You all still don't have to hate him for it...
Hey, does anyone have an account on Tinierme? It's a fun little website(well, for me, anyway).

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:24 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
OH yeah, right!! I totally for got about Gin telling Ichigo that!!! I did also get the feeling that Rangiku (or someone) was about to charge in for an attack or something... XD XD XD HOW DID I FORGET THAT!!! GRAHH!!! XD XD XD As captain of the 10th squad, I've failed to keep track of a subordinate. Please forgive me!!! XD

ANYWAY...

I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?

For me it would be the beach filler right before the Zanpakuto arcs.
Spoiler:
SHIRO-CHAN IS MAKING ICE. LOL

Umm yeah... ;;

Oh, and I just don't like godmods. XD Besides, Aizen's a fail.
Spoiler:
Looks like he cracked (literally) in the last chapter... LOL
Old May 29th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Aizen-sama's not a fail... T^T
You people are all very mean... >.>-------

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:07 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Oh, I forgot. Ant Your zanpakto control space and time? Woah. =D

Quote:
...So what if he's "godmod"? T~T
You all still don't have to hate him for it...
Hey, does anyone have an account on Tinierme? It's a fun little website(well, for me, anyway).
No... It's kinda like, you know? TOO perfect. He doesn't even have a flaw.
Tinierme? Err.... No. :p

Quote:
Spoiler:
OH yeah, right!! I totally for got about Gin telling Ichigo that!!! I did also get the feeling that Rangiku (or someone) was about to charge in for an attack or something... XD XD XD HOW DID I FORGET THAT!!! GRAHH!!! XD XD XD As captain of the 10th squad, I've failed to keep track of a subordinate. Please forgive me!!! XD

ANYWAY...

I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?
Spoiler:
Or it could be Unohana.. XD;
I forgot to mention this, but Unohana is one of my favourite characters in Bleach She's like, cool and scary at the same time. XD
It says on Bleach wiki that her special skill is Kendo (swordsmanship, or in her case, you might wanna say swordswomanship.. XD)... I'd like to see that...

One favourite filler episode? Hmmm... Now that's a tough question. I like a lot of them really.. that Bleach on the Beach episode is pretty funny.. But quite a lot of the episodes from the zanpakto arc are filled with awesome battles...
Spoiler:
Like Byakuya vs Sode no Shirayuki, then Yoruichi vs Haineko and Tobiume, then Byakuya vs Kouga... I love them all :3

Quote:
Aizen-sama's not a fail... T^T
You people are all very mean... >.>-------
He's not a fail really.. He's the opposite. That's why I despise him. I saw this image somewhere, it was pretty funny (from another Bleach thread/forum)

'When you say "Nobody is perfect..."' Glancing at my sig, I better hope aizen doesn't see that. XD

Last edited by smile!; May 29th, 2010 at 03:14 AM.
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Ah...Figures.

I don't know what my favorite filler episode is, unfortunately. ;

I saw that picture before! It's on deviant art(well, that's where I saw it)!

Oh, and here's the description of my zanpakuto! Zameric helped me out with a lot of it!
...I think I should've posted the description a few days ago. =.=;

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;In'yō (陰陽, Ying and Yang)

Type; Illusion

Zanpakuto Spirit; Inyō has white, messy, unkept hair. His hair is parted is parted off to the right side of his face, his fringe covering his left eye. His right eye is pure black; a black eye-patch – with a ying yang symbol on it – covering his left eye. He wears a black kimono – which has ying yang symbols on the upper arm areas, right below the shoulders, and back. He also wears a plain white hakama. He goes around bare-foot, keeps his hands covered by the long sleeves of his kimono, and has two horns ontop of his head; the right one black and the left white.
In'yō has a – normally – calm and collected demeanor. He can be quite forceful when needed and thinks before he takes action. He does have a few quirks, though, such as the way he ignores half the things that are being said, his obsession with cats, and several other things… Another one of his quirks is his love for sweets, though, he always denies the fact(even if he’s eating something sweet right in front of the person).Another trait is his unusual split personality. He can be calm and collected one minute, and be arrogant and bashful the next(though, this rarely happens).
Some hobbies of his is; to read (the strangest/creepiest) books, collecting manga, fortune telling, and drawing.

Release Phrase; Kuramu (くらむ, to blind by illusion), In'yō

Shikai Details; In'yō has two parts to its ability.
  • Ina'un (否運, Bad Fortune): The first, is that it can cause the opponent to see illusions of their greatest fear.
  • Kōun (幸運, Good Fortune): The second, is that it can temporarily (about 1 to 2 minutes) effect the opponent's senses so that the user can influence their actions, as to prevent or dodge an attack.
The greatest weakness of the shikai is that only one ability can be used at a time, and the active ability must be released with the phrase Chirasu (散らす, Dissipate) before the other ability can be activated. Another weakness is that the effects of the zanpakuto can be broke if the opponent is able concentrate their senses on something else like self-inflicted pain, or or if they can escape far enough away.

Bankai Name; In'yō no Kami (陰陽の神, God of Yin and Yang)

Bankai Release Phrase;Itonami ni eru(営みに得る, bring to life), In'yō no Kami

Bankai Details; When bankai is activated, the hilt of the sword starts to glow. Inyō no Kami becomes two separate swords, where it was originally one in shikai. One blade is black and the other white, with the abilities of each sword are stronger when the black sword is held in the right hand and the white sword is held in the left hand. The black sword is able to use the Ina'un ability, but can also solidify the illusion for about 10 minutes. The white sword is able to use a stronger Kōun ability for about 10 minutes. But if the abilities are used in the same time frame, the time is cut in half for each. Although, 10 and 5 minutes – 10 while using only one blade and 5 when using both – are the ideal amount of time while using the bankai, it can be stretched. Though, this added amount of time will cause a severe amount of energy and reiatsu loss for at least a day(depending on how much time was added on).
Anything Else; In'yō can also make things appear or solidify (with his bankai ability) things to his liking(or other’s likings) using his Kōun ability(ex. Ice cream, cats). In'yō also has the ability to tell fortunes(though, not always accurate(in fact, almost never accurate)), this is also another hobby that In'yō has. When in its sealed state, the hilt of the zanpakuto is dark blue. In'yō is an ambidextrous fighter(and so must the user in order to attack effectively).

- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; June 3rd, 2010 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links