Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2010 (07:40 AM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
I've been wanting Tatsuki to have a more important part in the story for ages now. I mean if Orihime can be of the slightest bit of use i'm sure Tatsuki can. Also she's got a mullet now so she's bound to be important xD
Lmfao! I forgot about that XD Mullet FTW!

Spoiler:
And how about Karin? He says shes gaining more power since he lost his.

Old November 7th, 2010 (07:53 AM).
Banned

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
Ah yeah Karin, i like her and hope she has a bigger part in the arc tha usual. Not only because she is voiced by my favourite voice actress ever in the anime...Rie Kugimiya. She doesn't like her power does she so i doubt she;ll do much though.
Old November 7th, 2010 (08:08 AM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Ah yeah Karin, i like her and hope she has a bigger part in the arc tha usual. Not only because she is voiced by my favourite voice actress ever in the anime...Rie Kugimiya. She doesn't like her power does she so i doubt she;ll do much though. :(
Spoiler:
She might just become a Shinigami under Ichigos supervision. I wonder what Isshin will do, and I wonder if Karin already knows about Isshin o.o

Old November 7th, 2010 (08:21 AM).
Banned

Spoiler:
Doubt that'll happen i mean it was a very special incident when Ichigo became a Shinigami, it was illegal lol. The only thing i can think Karin will end up being is some kinda means of getting power back to Ichigo.

I hope it doesn't take too long for him to get them back, even though it's funny he's a jerk now he can't "PROTECT!!!!"..lol
Old November 7th, 2010 (08:23 AM).
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
Doubt that'll happen i mean it was a very special incident when Ichigo became a Shinigami, it was illegal lol. The only thing i can think Karin will end up being is some kinda means of getting power back to Ichigo.

I hope it doesn't take too long for him to get them back, even though it's funny he's a jerk now he can't "PROTECT!!!!"..lol
Spoiler:
Or somehow Karin could transfer her powers to Ichigo, that wouldn't be to interesting tho.

Old November 7th, 2010 (03:31 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Here is the discussion topic for next week.
I feel that this doesn't need to be in spoilers because it can be a generalization.

If Chad's hair-style were to change, how would you want it to be?
I think I'd want it to be similar to his hair style now, but with his hair reaching down to his shoulders.

Old November 7th, 2010 (03:32 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
I feel that this doesn't need to be in spoilers because it can be a generalization.

I think I'd want it to be similar to his hair style now, but with his hair reaching down to his shoulders.
You mean with a mullet? XD

A lot of characters have mullets now, its going back to the 80's D: haha

Old November 7th, 2010 (03:34 PM).
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire

I'm with Charizard. He could rock a mullet. :D Seems to a popular thing now. xD
Old November 7th, 2010 (03:34 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote originally posted by Charizard★:

You mean with a mullet? XD

A lot of characters have mullets now, its going back to the 80's D: haha
No, I would just want him to have long hair, not a mullet.
But that does seem to be the style Kubo favors. xD
I'd love to see Kubo with a mullet, it'd be epic. =D

Old November 7th, 2010 (03:38 PM).
Crystal Tier

No, I would just want him to have long hair, not a mullet.
But that does seem to be the style Kubo favors. xD
I'd love to see Kubo with a mullet, it'd be epic. =D
lmao.

But Chad rocking a mullet would be pretty cool :D

Old November 7th, 2010 (03:43 PM).
Banned

I would say a fro but there's only room for one fro in Karakura town. Afro-san For teh winz.

Uhm, although i like Chad's hair it would look good if he just let it grow. Awesome 80's style.

EDIT - it is impossible to be a manga character and not look awesome with a mullet. Real life.....not so much :L
Old November 7th, 2010 (03:51 PM).
Crystal Tier

I would say a fro but there's only room for one fro in Karakura town. Afro-san For teh winz.

Uhm, although i like Chad's hair it would look good if he just let it grow. Awesome 80's style.

EDIT - it is impossible to be a manga character and not look awesome with a mullet. Real life.....not so much :L
Thats true, unless its like Moka or Orihime or someone of that kawaii-ness xD

Old November 9th, 2010 (06:24 AM).
Banned

Spoiler:
Glad it was only half filler. Enter Isshin with his awesome parenting. Gin v Ichigo next week. Ok episode i guess.
Old November 9th, 2010 (07:36 AM).

Blah, I think a post I made was eaten quite a while ago.

I'm going with the obvious answer of... the mullet! But really, I think he'll either stay the same throughout the entire show, or just grow his hair slightly longer.
Old November 9th, 2010 (12:35 PM).
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Spoiler:
I really liked this weeks episode! And I found the omake with Ryuuken funny too. >.> and the little speech thing in the episode preview.
I was expecting it, I've been hoping for this episode for weeks!

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old November 10th, 2010 (02:59 PM).

Manga:
Spoiler:
I know I keep saying I like the chapter at the beginning of... pretty much every review. But this chapter in particular I LOVED. The art felt amazing (maybe I just recently took notice?), it had very nice comedy, introduced some good characters and themes, always kept me interested, and best of all, it felt longer than I expected.

On the second page, I think Ichigo's expressions really made this scene start out well for me. He looks so bored, and almost annoyed. Almost like "let's just get this over and done with". I also felt that him and the person he's hitting almost stood out a bit from the background, though I might just be tired XD.

And on the next page, Ishida and Ichigo, their expressions just say it all.

That cover page was just superb. I loved the way the BLEACH was split on their arms, in the black/white font, and the 4,2,6 teeth that came out was just awesome.

Again, the next page was amazing. That shot of Ishida and Ichigo with their fists out was drawn so you could barely see their faces, and I think that just looked great. And the pair screaming and shouting at each other, again their faces and the way their mouths were drawn I could properly visualise them screaming their little heads off. And Ichigo's eyes when the other gang members jumped behind him.

Ah, okay, so we know about the Urahara shop a bit at least. I think I'm a little bit disappointed, I was hoping that they would be a bit more mysterious and go somewhere else or something, but I guess when you think about it, they don't really need to anymore. They helped beat Aizen, so Soul Society is debted to them (and now know the truth). Oh well, at least we know sort-of what they're doing.

Haha, Ishida just whipping out his little phone made me lol.

I like how Ichigo started going into flashback mode and the guy even referenced it. But seriously, who IS he? One of the first guys we see Ichigo beat up in the series? And I almost thought that the person who hit him was Chad, until I realised that Chad wouldn't do something like that.

My first reaction to seeing the girl was actually "ohjoy, ANOTHER big breasted woman". I was actually somewhat surprised to find out that she was his boss... And that she kidnapped him so easily.

"Cheap! Fast! Safe! We'll do ANYTHING!" I'm sure I can't have been the ONLY one who sjirachied at this.

Ah, right, it's for oddjobs and stuff.

I have to say, I really liked the way she quickly turned from worker to mum the moment she heard her son, it was just so funny in my head.

Oh, it's THAT GUY again... AND HE HAS RAMEN OHNOES!

But yeah, awesome chapter.

Old November 10th, 2010 (04:10 PM).
Banned

Latest chapter of the manga....meh. Last page made me hellalol though.

Spoiler:

I'm not a fan of Kubo's art really. The character designs are nice and all but it always looks to rushed for my liking.
Old November 11th, 2010 (12:07 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by ILP:
I know I keep saying I like the chapter at the beginning of... pretty much every review. But this chapter in particular I LOVED. The art felt amazing (maybe I just recently took notice?), it had very nice comedy, introduced some good characters and themes, always kept me interested, and best of all, it felt longer than I expected.

On the second page, I think Ichigo's expressions really made this scene start out well for me. He looks so bored, and almost annoyed. Almost like "let's just get this over and done with". I also felt that him and the person he's hitting almost stood out a bit from the background, though I might just be tired XD.

And on the next page, Ishida and Ichigo, their expressions just say it all.

That cover page was just superb. I loved the way the BLEACH was split on their arms, in the black/white font, and the 4,2,6 teeth that came out was just awesome.

Again, the next page was amazing. That shot of Ishida and Ichigo with their fists out was drawn so you could barely see their faces, and I think that just looked great. And the pair screaming and shouting at each other, again their faces and the way their mouths were drawn I could properly visualise them screaming their little heads off. And Ichigo's eyes when the other gang members jumped behind him.

Ah, okay, so we know about the Urahara shop a bit at least. I think I'm a little bit disappointed, I was hoping that they would be a bit more mysterious and go somewhere else or something, but I guess when you think about it, they don't really need to anymore. They helped beat Aizen, so Soul Society is debted to them (and now know the truth). Oh well, at least we know sort-of what they're doing.

Haha, Ishida just whipping out his little phone made me lol.

I like how Ichigo started going into flashback mode and the guy even referenced it. But seriously, who IS he? One of the first guys we see Ichigo beat up in the series? And I almost thought that the person who hit him was Chad, until I realised that Chad wouldn't do something like that.

My first reaction to seeing the girl was actually "ohjoy, ANOTHER big breasted woman". I was actually somewhat surprised to find out that she was his boss... And that she kidnapped him so easily.

"Cheap! Fast! Safe! We'll do ANYTHING!" I'm sure I can't have been the ONLY one who sjirachied at this.

Ah, right, it's for oddjobs and stuff.

I have to say, I really liked the way she quickly turned from worker to mum the moment she heard her son, it was just so funny in my head.

Oh, it's THAT GUY again... AND HE HAS RAMEN OHNOES!

But yeah, awesome chapter.

Totally Agreed.
I believe you said all that can be said perfectly. XD
But I would like to add that with this chp. my hope in getting past mysteries answered (anytime soon) has diminished.

I don't read/watch One Piece, but I did see a lot of artwork; doesn't that new girl somehow resemble some OP character? Or is it just me?

Old November 11th, 2010 (05:40 PM).
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Latest chapter of the manga....meh. Last page made me hellalol though.

Spoiler:

I'm not a fan of Kubo's art really. The character designs are nice and all but it always looks to rushed for my liking.
Ok!
Spoiler:

I kinda got that vibe too. :/

But the Eel lady is a babe, so it's all good.

And Ramen man reminds me of Aizen... 0_0
Old November 11th, 2010 (11:03 PM).
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
As you all know, I have been watching the part of Bleach I missed. I am at the point where Shunsui and Ukitake destroyed the phoenix and both are fighting Yamamoto.

Quote originally posted by Live_Wire466:

Ok!
Spoiler:

I kinda got that vibe too. :/

But the Eel lady is a babe, so it's all good.

And Ramen man reminds me of Aizen... 0_0
Spoiler:
Reincarnation, maybe?
Old November 12th, 2010 (09:06 PM).
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Quote originally posted by Kamiya-chan:
As you all know, I have been watching the part of Bleach I missed. I am at the point where Shunsui and Ukitake destroyed the phoenix and both are fighting Yamamoto.

Spoiler:
Reincarnation, maybe?
Spoiler:

To be a reincarnation, wouldn't that imply that Aizen is dead? :o
He should stilll be locked up in Central 46.
Old November 13th, 2010 (06:09 AM).
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote originally posted by Live_Wire466:
Spoiler:

To be a reincarnation, wouldn't that imply that Aizen is dead? :o
Spoiler:
Anyway, isn't he apparently imortal because of the erm...Hogyoku (I think thats how it's spelt!)
My proof ~
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/423/bleach_01.png
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/423/bleach_03.png

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old November 13th, 2010 (08:20 AM).

Quote originally posted by Graceful:
Spoiler:
Anyway, isn't he apparently imortal because of the erm...Hogyoku (I think thats how it's spelt!)
My proof ~
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/423/bleach_01.png
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/423/bleach_03.png
Spoiler:
Yeah, the Hougyoku supposedly gave him immortality (comes free with the God powers?). Though didn't he lose his God powers when the Hougyoku no longer thought of him as its master? Or when Urahara used the Kidou, did that do anything to his powers?
Old November 13th, 2010 (08:53 AM).
Banned

Spoiler:
The Hougyoku never stopped thinking of him as it's master. It granted his wish of not evolving any more when Ichigo matched his strength, no?
Old November 13th, 2010 (08:58 AM).

Spoiler:
The Hougyoku never stopped thinking of him as it's master. It granted his wish of not evolving any more when Ichigo matched his strength, no?
Spoiler:
This page disagrees.
I'm not entirely sure if the two ideas are mutually exclusive (Aizen wishing to not get stronger and the Hougyoku no longer thinking of Aizen as its master). But if they are, I'd go with Urahara over Ichigo.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links