Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2010 (10:28 AM). Edited November 25th, 2010 by Weeaboo Name.
Banned

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
Finally the story is building. Got a couple of new characters, and new questions. Ramen guy....i know he has a name now but ramen guy is better.... is most probably going to be a good guy. I mean he has a bit of a Shinji vibe going on if you ask me. How the 3 new characters (one of which is King Bradley :o:o:O) is very similar to the Visards a while back. Karin getting some anti spirit bathroom spray for the wins, so glad Kubo hasn't done the obvious and given her shinigami powers. Urahara could be a bad guy.....nah i don't think so, he's always been a little odd but i can't trust ramen guy here.

Hell Arc Special Chapter
Spoiler:
So we know the antagonist needs Ichigo's vasto lorde hollow forms power to open the gate of hell......probably to DESTROY THE WORLD. Ok, i made up the caps part but the chances are he want's to DESTROY THE WORLD. Oh yeah, good to see Granz again even if it was only for one chapter.
Old November 25th, 2010 (11:06 AM). Edited November 25th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hell Arc Chapter
Spoiler:
This was pretty awesome chapter.
Gives me great hope for the movie.

Szayel and Aaroniero in hell, hmm. I wonder if they went after dying, or were pulled from the soul cycle thing.
I totally wasn't expecting Szayel to his Gran Ray Cero. :D
But I'm a little uncertain at how easily they were beat. :/

Shuren and his band of merry men seem to have a plot up their sleeves. ;p
Can't wait for the movie.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Redoing mine, just because.

Spoiler:
Offense: 70. I'm not very offensive, I more prefer to be strategical and hit where/when neccesary.
Defense: 80. I'm more defensive than offensive. I prefer waiting to strike at the right moment, and will evade attacks as long as possible before actually attacking.
Mobility: 80. Ivory allows me to control my speed (by controlling how time affects me). This lets me slow down the fight, and gives me more time to react to moves. However, I'm not always released (though I usually am).
Kidou/Reiatsu: 90. I'm great at kidou. I often use bakudo and hadou to attack my opponent or to immobilise them. I'm not as great as, say, Arc, but I'm better than your average Shinigami.
Intelligence: 100. My strategical skills are the greatest in the seireitei (though some may argue one or two other people). I am able to analyse the situation and use the most optimal strategy to win the fight. Being head of the Research and Development means that I regularly exercise my intelligence.
Physical Strength: 60. I have a small figure, and I rarely use hand-to-hand combat, preferring to use zanjutsu or kidou. It would be rather easy to break me in half.
Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
This was indeed an awesome idea.

My Battle Data:
Spoiler:
Offense: 90
My ability to manipulate electrical charges between sub-atomic particles using my Zanpakuto, in both Shikai and Bankai, gives me a rather variable and destructive power.

Defense: 70
A good defense is a strong offense. Basically my counter-magnetism is the only defense I have, so it usually comes down to speed and power. Using my defense prohibits me to be offensive at the same time. In Bankai this can be rapidly switched.

Mobility: 70
I am medium skilled Shunpo user, but my speed makes up by simply moving far away from my opponent.

Kidō/Reiatsu: 80
Since my Zanpakuto’s abilities allow me to harness a destructive power; I don’t use my Kido much. However I am relatively good at Kido, since outside of combat Kido plays a very important part of the research done in the 12th squads’ lab’s. Especially when my captain decides to experiment on not very cooperative subjects.
I have a good control over my Reiatsu, since I need to be able to concentrate and manipulate Reiatsu to work with the electrical charges between sub-atomic particles.

Intelligence: 90
The 12th squad is known for their intelligence and research capabilities. As the lieutenant of the 12th squad my inductive and deductive skills are one the best. I am outmatched by only one person (so he claims). In battle I analyze my opponent and strike when the time is right.

Physical Strength: 80
My physical strength is the same as any other lieutenant of the same level, but in Bankai my strength/durability is boosted by my Gold-Titanium armor.
Ok, here are the battle data charts for this Captain & Lieutenant pair.

Old November 25th, 2010 (08:52 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hi guys. I just posted on serebii recently but for those who aren't in that club... Yeah I'm alive. XD

Still working on college apps and I'll be doing that all weekend actually. But then I might just be able to resume activity here sooner than I thought. But I still have to do my portfolio. =/ Just figured I'd tell you guys.

Also wanted to come say a few thoughts about the chapters this week. First off... Mangastream was too fricken slow this week. LOL Anyway...
Spoiler:
The regular chapter makes me think Ichigo might get his powers back... or something along those lines. I mean maybe not, but something shinigami related is bound to happen... Especially with whats his face... the dude who asked about Isshin. Can't bother to learn his name as he looks creepy. =P hahaha... But yeah... this is getting interesting. I'm glad it's gonna be more than just a school arc. hahaha...
As for the special chapter... Great... two of my LEAST favorite characters. XD well they're in hell so that's cool... ;;

Anywho... I see you're doing those data charts huh? I wants one. A more powerful one that the other club since I'm a captain here. =D

fweee

I'll give my stats for this club...

Offense 70
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (duhhh)
Intelligence 100
Physical strength 100

...Is that too overpowering...? Err... it's 520/600 I think... If it is just... FB message me. Coz I might not be on here for a little while, even though I still might be. I dunno yet. Depends on my schedule and stuff... Yeah...
Old November 26th, 2010 (06:26 AM).
An awesome usertitle
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Mainstream:
Spoiler:
ZOMG IT'S KING BRADLEY

Well, glad to see some new characters. Still waiting for something interesting to happen.
Hell chapter:
Spoiler:
Awesome :D
...Except those hell thugs look sort of unoriginal. And the spy at main character using that kind of device is laik so overused >_>

Still, awesome. That guy looks strong :P

....................And, no, don't expect stats from me.
Old November 26th, 2010 (08:00 AM).
The One and Only

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Hi guys. I just posted on serebii recently but for those who aren't in that club... Yeah I'm alive. XD

Still working on college apps and I'll be doing that all weekend actually. But then I might just be able to resume activity here sooner than I thought. But I still have to do my portfolio. =/ Just figured I'd tell you guys.
Well I can understand that. the transition from high school to college can be kind of a stressful thing if not done early enough. I'm glad I already got my classes picked out for next semester. It feels kind of weird being a college man. xD

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Anywho... I see you're doing those data charts huh? I wants one. A more powerful one that the other club since I'm a captain here. =D

fweee

I'll give my stats for this club...

Offense 70
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (duhhh)
Intelligence 100
Physical strength 100

...Is that too overpowering...? Err... it's 520/600 I think... If it is just... FB message me. Coz I might not be on here for a little while, even though I still might be. I dunno yet. Depends on my schedule and stuff... Yeah...
Maybe a little overpowered, just a little.
I'll talk to ya on Face Book about it.

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
....................And, no, don't expect stats from me.
Aww, you're no fun. :p

Old November 26th, 2010 (09:28 AM).

Especially when my captain decides to experiment on not very cooperative subjects.

I am outmatched by only one person (so he claims).

Edit: While I was writing this, ILPy posted his and it seems we had the same idea about Intelligence XD.
Not very cooperate subjects?
My character is smarter than yours, irl you're smarter than me.
Well, of course. :p
Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Spoiler:
i know he has a name now but ramen guy is better.... is most probably going to be a good guy. I mean he has a bit of a Shinji vibe going on if you ask me. How the 3 new characters (one of which is King Bradley :o:o:O) is very similar to the Visards a while back. Karin getting some anti spirit bathroom spray for the wins, so glad Kubo hasn't done the obvious and given her shinigami powers. Urahara could be a bad guy.....nah i don't think so, he's always been a little odd but i can't trust ramen guy here.
That's interesting, I'd like it to be like that
Quote originally posted by Zameric:
They look AWESOME I'll put them onto my squad page now.
Old November 26th, 2010 (10:47 AM).
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Offense 90
Defense 40
Mobility 50
Kido 80
Intelligence 90
Physical strength 70

>.> I tried to not overpower myself...again! XD

Anime
Spoiler:
I think the next episode is going to be a filler/spoiler for the new movie, looking at the preview of 297. anyway, I liked the filler episode. It was quite funny, too bad Kenpachi didn't play a bigger part >.<

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old November 26th, 2010 (01:51 PM).
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
New Chapter
Spoiler:
I liked it, especially Karin and Urahara's "talk". And the Ramen guy reminds me of Gin by his name.

Stats:

Offense: 80 - I hit hard due to the dragon power of my zanpaku-to. If you're not a good defensive fighter, try looking for an opening.

Defense: 60 - My Dragon power gives me some defense, but it's the bulk of it.

Mobility: 90 - My speed and agility is great, especially in Bankai state when I have dragon wings. My agility is far greater than speed, though I am quite quick.

Kidou/Reiatsu: 100 - I have trained to my limit in using Hakudo and Hado, though I don't use them all the time. My Reiatsu control is at its peak, though I can encounter problems in Bankai state.

Intelligence: 70 - I'm average in basic intellect, but I can analyse things at a quick rate.

Physical Strength: 60 - I'm not particularly strong, but I can wield my zanpaku-to properly, despite its weight.
Old November 26th, 2010 (02:47 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Not very cooperate subjects?

My character is smarter than yours, irl you're smarter than me.

Well, of course. :p
You know, when I pick up my scalpel and you get that crazy look on your face just before we start our "invasive research". Of course nobody remembers anything since we alter their memory. Like some other SS members, who weren't very "cooperative". Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!

Yeah, but our characters sometimes disagree about that.
They do discuss that regularly if one of us messes up.

Obviously

King Bradley? How did I not see that? But then the eye-patch should be on the other side.
This guy's head is longer though and his mustache is thicker.

Old November 26th, 2010 (11:25 PM).
Super ModeratorBSCS

Offense: 100
Defense: 60
Mobility: 100
Kido: 90
Intelligence: 90
Physical strength: 60

I'm a bit of a glass cannon, but it makes sense given the properties of Raikiri, my Zapakutou. You better attack me first or it's all over. :DD
Old November 27th, 2010 (10:38 AM). Edited November 27th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

I agree with what Ilp said about Lapras' predictions for the manga.
And yeah, Giriko does kind of look like King Bradly from the FMA series. xD

I'll get to work on your guys' charts in a little bit.
Alright, your charts are done.

Am I too modest with my chart?

Old November 27th, 2010 (12:10 PM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier

Live_Wire, you should have made your intelligence be 100, it would have made your chart symmetrical. XD

I was wondering what everyone meant by King Bradley...o__0
Old November 27th, 2010 (12:39 PM).

You know, when I pick up my scalpel and you get that crazy look on your face just before we start our "invasive research". Of course nobody remembers anything since we alter their memory. Like some other SS members, who weren't very "cooperative". Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!
Ah, right, those subjects. I thought you meant school subjects XD
And hey, I gave you that regeneration syrum earlier.

Dat shape...

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Live_Wire, you should have made your intelligence be 100, it would have made your chart symmetrical. XD
Haha, yeah NO! I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE WITH 100 INTELLIGENCE! *foams at the mouth* ahem.
Anyway, if no one has more stats, I'll do my statistics?
Old November 28th, 2010 (09:35 PM).
Crystal Tier

I'm guessing you can post your stats, Ilpeh. XD

Also, a question...I notice on the first post, there is a section for fan art. All that's there now are the user bars. I was wondering, would other fan art than that be acceptable for posting? And if so, would sigs be acceptable pieces of fan art? (By sigs, I mean like the one I have now.)
Old November 29th, 2010 (09:16 AM).

I'm guessing you can post your stats, Ilpeh. XD

Also, a question...I notice on the first post, there is a section for fan art. All that's there now are the user bars. I was wondering, would other fan art than that be acceptable for posting? And if so, would sigs be acceptable pieces of fan art? (By sigs, I mean like the one I have now.)
I already have, scroll up and you'll see it.

Any kind of fanart should be acceptable: drawings, sprites, banners, all sorts of things. You might just need to tell Zam, though, since I don't think he'll look at it and immediately think of putting it on the first page.
I think art pieces in your sig should be fine, but the whole sig (with any additional text), he'll have to answer.
Old November 29th, 2010 (09:23 AM).
Crystal Tier

Yeah, I just mean the image in the sig, not the text. Thanks for answering though, I figured it'd be worth it to ask. XD

And I thought you hadn't done stats yet cause of this:

Quote:
XD Oops! I should have looked harder. XD
Old November 29th, 2010 (09:25 AM).

Yeah, I just mean the image in the sig, not the text. Thanks for answering though, I figured it'd be worth it to ask. XD

And I thought you hadn't done stats yet cause of this:

XD Oops! I should have looked harder. XD
Yeah, better to be safe than sorry.

Oh, that, that's something different. Not statistics as in my stats, but my statistics... *Being annoyingly vague for a reason*
Old November 29th, 2010 (09:30 AM).
Crystal Tier

Yeah, better to be safe than sorry.

Oh, that, that's something different. Not statistics as in my stats, but my statistics... *Being annoyingly vague for a reason*
...Grrr. I hate suspenseful statements like that.
Old November 29th, 2010 (11:37 AM).
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!
>.> Bankai ~

@Zam,
Thanks for my chart ^.^

Spoiler:
So far, I'm pretty confused because of all the things happening at one time.
Anyway about the page about the Ramen guy and his friends, it kinda appealed to me like when Shinji tried to get Ichigo to join the Vizard/Vaizarado/Visored/whatever. >.> And the girl kinda looks like Hiyori...
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/428/17.png

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old November 29th, 2010 (02:02 PM).
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote originally posted by ILPy:
And hey, I gave you that regeneration syrum earlier.
Yeah, but the serum is working rather slowly.... I think its needs more kido research. These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!

Not statistics as in my stats, but my statistics... *Being annoyingly vague for a reason*
Are you doing an analysis of the stat charts? Going for the normal (or Gaussian) distribution for the totals?
If so; might I suggest that you use the population average as μ?
I assume you know that s is usable as σ?

Quote originally posted by Graceful:
>.> Bankai ~
Yeah, we don't do so well against hypnosis types and such. But now that you know.....
Could you take a look at this?
Yes right here... No, No, a bit closer...
*GRABS*
DO IT NOW ILP MAN! Inject the memory-loss serum before she releases her zanpakuto! Sedatives are also ok!

Old November 29th, 2010 (02:09 PM).

Yeah, but the serum is working rather slowly.... I think its needs more kido research. These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!
It works perfectly fine on me... What's your diet like? Are you resting enough, and exercise fine? Not over exerting, but not being a lazy prick either?

Are you doing an analysis of the stat charts? Going for the normal (or Gaussian) distribution for the totals?
If so; might I suggest that you use the population average as μ?
I assume you know that s is usable as σ?
If I told you, that'd ruin the whole surprise :p

Yeah, we don't do so well against hypnosis types and such. But now that you know.....
Could you take a look at this?
Yes right here... No, No, a bit closer...
*GRABS*
DO IT NOW ILP MAN! Inject the memory-loss serum before she releases her zanpakuto! Sedatives are also ok!
*Throws syringes all over the place* Some are sedatives, others are memory loss! Watch out which ones you get hit with!
Old November 29th, 2010 (05:19 PM).
Super ModeratorBSCS

I agree with what Ilp said about Lapras' predictions for the manga.
And yeah, Giriko does kind of look like King Bradly from the FMA series. xD

I'll get to work on your guys' charts in a little bit.
Alright, your charts are done. :)

Am I too modest with my chart?
Yes, You're a captain and the Captain Commander, you should be over 530 at least. All Captains should be over 500

Yes, he looks like a younger Fuhrer Bradley. xD
Old November 30th, 2010 (02:57 AM).
Banned

Bleach 299
Spoiler:
Warm up to the movie episode. Errrrm yeah, not really a lot to say about it. Uhhhhh, the "sinner" design is kinda sucky...yeah, anyway i'm still looking forward for the movie.
Old November 30th, 2010 (12:25 PM). Edited November 30th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
It was surprisingly good, but I was expecting very little so it had good chances. :p
The masks somehow made me think of soul eater...
The Hell Arc chp. was only like the last 4 minutes if the ep.

It works perfectly fine on me... What's your diet like? Are you resting enough, and exercise fine? Not over exerting, but not being a lazy prick either?
Nope, just being normal, but you just gave me the answer.
You said "works perfectly fine on me" and I said "working rather slowly".
Did you figure it out?
Hint:
Spoiler:
"I have a small figure ...... It would be rather easy to break me in half."

I believe the dosage was too low, since I am almost twice your size. XD
That's why I always subdue the uncooperative subjects.

*Throws syringes all over the place* Some are sedatives, others are memory loss! Watch out which ones you get hit with!
Don't worry; I took precautions after last time!
O wow, the first three were right in the spot. Now all we have to do is give her a new memory
wait, where are the other 17 syring....
Seriously, did you have to aim all 17 at my right arm?!
I am sensing foul play....
Stop laughing, it ain't funny, with this dosage my arm is gonna be numb for hours!

While we are on the subject;
*foams at the mouth*
*grabs huge-ass, almost cartoon-like, syringe*
My turn; Time for your rabies shot!

Old December 1st, 2010 (08:30 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Quote originally posted by Graceful:
@Zam,
Thanks for my chart ^.^

Spoiler:
So far, I'm pretty confused because of all the things happening at one time.
Anyway about the page about the Ramen guy and his friends, it kinda appealed to me like when Shinji tried to get Ichigo to join the Vizard/Vaizarado/Visored/whatever. >.> And the girl kinda looks like Hiyori...
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/428/17.png
You're very welcome.

I think most of us are. xD

These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!
Now, you play nice, or else. >D
You too Ant...

Quote originally posted by Live_Wire466:
Yes, You're a captain and the Captain Commander, you should be over 530 at least.
Alright. As high as I'm gonna go...

I think all the charts are done at the moment unless someone else is going to come on and request one. :/
Maybe I should start sending out PMs...
I should probably drag MC on here to make his chart. >.>

*foams at the mouth*
*grabs huge-ass, almost cartoon-like, syringe*
My turn; Time for your rabies shot!
Ahahahaha XD

Of course! I totally encourage club members to post fan art here.
It can be any kind, just keep it PG. Maybe PG-13, case by case...
If you're going to post a lot, it would be nice of you to make an archive post/page that I could link to instead.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)