The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I was just wondering what you good peoples thoughts were on this.

Spoiler:

Are these lot related?...well the Kurasaki's to the Shiba clan.

If you look at the similarities in appearance and attitudes, as well as all of the mystery around Isshin it could be possible, i think.

I have a few other theories but it's 2am and i'm a little zonked. anyway, over to you.
Hmm...well I know that the strong similarity in appearance between Ichigo and Kaien has been stated in the show.
But there hasn't been any indication that the two families are related.
It would be an interesting twist though. But I think we're past the point for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Okay, so the attacker has a similar power to Orihime, Chad and Ishida. We know Ishida is a Quincy because of his genes, and that he uses his powers based on his Quincy Cross. Orihime's powers are unique to her (as far as we know), come from the Hougyoku (though initially thought to have been from Ichigo's spilling reiatsu) and come in the form of her hairclips (which are where?). Chad's are unique (to him, as far as we know) but they are similar to a Hollow's, and were caused by the Hougyoku (thought originally thought to have been from Ichigo's spilling reiatsu) and are based on his background and his respect for his granddad.
Spoiler:
No, I think what he meant is that Uryu's attacker could be a human with spiritual powers like Chad and Orihime.
Which could then extend to explain Kugo's group. All just speculation for now.
And I don't think that was a Quincy cross on Kugo's neck, on the cover page in the last chapter. Might have just been a cross necklace he wears.

Old December 10th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Everyone seems happy...wonder why...
So I can guess that the Manga is intresting?

Anime

Yourichi! <3

...Gin making Ichigo feel worthless...and Matsumoto running to help...

Did anyone see the movie episode? The 4th Movie seems good...

Old December 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Manga....
Spoiler:
...Orihime fanservice... *dies* What the heck was up with the seductive smile?! I'm just happy that didn't happen in reality. >.>
And Ryuuken's talking to Orihime about something, but who the heck is this XCution?! Is it those people like...the ramen guy and friends? (Wait...that could be a J-Drama! XD)

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old December 11th, 2010, 07:02 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I was just wondering what you good peoples thoughts were on this.

Spoiler:

Are these lot related?...well the Kurasaki's to the Shiba clan.

If you look at the similarities in appearance and attitudes, as well as all of the mystery around Isshin it could be possible, i think.

I have a few other theories but it's 2am and i'm a little zonked. anyway, over to you.
Mhmmm.. I don't really think so. If they are in some way related, chances are either Kisuke or Yoruichi will know, and they haven't mentioned anything. BUT as Zam said, we're a little bit past that time now. XD
Apart from the face, another connection that I can remember is Kuukaku once used Raikoho on Aizen, and Aizen on Isshin. Eh. Irrelevant.
Who is that girl from the last panel though? ILPy , who made a tagfail in the previous page said she's Kaien's wife, but... I don't remember her.

On another note, I caught up with the anime. Eh.
Spoiler:
Gin's bankai woohoo. I LOVE that scene. I find that the way they say bankai in a calm voice (like Gin) is cooler than shouting (like Soi Fon).

We saw Unohana in ep.298 8D And movie related scene in 299.

Kido 8D Though, I kind of expected Senjyu Koten Taiho to be bright yellow in color, but it was red instead. STILL...

Last edited by smile!; December 11th, 2010 at 09:10 AM.
Old December 12th, 2010, 09:49 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful
*Several Quincies dressed in ninja outfits come down from the ceiling and surround ILP*
*strokes white persian cat in hand* Bankai ~
*grabs chair and popcorn*
It's been a while since I saw a one man massacre.
Poor, poor outnumbered Quincies.... They won't know what hit them. XD
Cap, want me to activate that clone we made earlier, just in case you get bored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile!
For all you know, that white Persian cat is either:-
1. A bomb
2. A host for deadly virus cells
3. A clone specified to analyze you via touch
No, it's just a cat....
I saw ILPy feeding it something earlier, but it's still just a cat.
Now, for which side the cat is playing is a different story.

Manga:
Spoiler:
Why isn't Inoue healing him?
That was one of the few thing which made her useful.
Ryuuken wanting to drive her home? ...*evil thoughts*
That XCution seems suspicious. It probably a trap for ichigo, at the very least, the attack on Ishida was meant to lure him in.
But why didn't the "special humans" show them selfs earlier?
How come nobody knew? Why don't the older people(Isshin/Ryuuken/Urahara/etc) just say what they know...

Old December 12th, 2010, 09:54 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
*grabs chair and popcorn*
It's been a while since I saw a one man massacre.
Poor, poor outnumbered Quincies.... They won't know what hit them. XD
Cap, want me to activate that clone we made earlier, just in case you get bored?
Nah, it's fine, they're gone already.

Quote:
No, it's just a cat....
I saw ILPy feeding it something earlier, but it's still just a cat.
Now, for which side the cat is playing is a different story.
Ssssshhhh... Stop telling them what I'm doing!
Quote:
Spoiler:
Why isn't Inoue healing him?
That was one of the few thing which made her useful.
Ryuuken wanting to drive her home? ...*evil thoughts*
That XCution seems suspicious. It probably a trap for ichigo, at the very least, the attack on Ishida was meant to lure him in.
But why didn't the "special humans" show them selfs earlier?
How come nobody knew? Why don't the older people(Isshin/Ryuuken/Urahara/etc) just say what they know...
Spoiler:
As far as I can see, she isn't wearing/doesn't have the hairclips.
Am I the only one who didn't think something was odd when Ryuuken told her that? >.>
I think we'll find that out.
Maybe they did know, but didn't need to say anything until now.

Still workin' on mah thang.
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:28 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
As far as I can see, she isn't wearing/doesn't have the hairclips.
Am I the only one who didn't think something was odd when Ryuuken told her that? >.>
I think we'll find that out.
Maybe they did know, but didn't need to say anything until now.

Still workin' on mah thang.
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, her hair pins disappeared. I kinda forgot. There was a theory, right?
Like, since the Hogyoku is the original source for Ichigo's, Inoue's and Chad's powers, then if it has been sealed, would they lose their power? Well, Ichigo certainly did, but he lost his power before it was sealed and because of another reason anyway. Since Chad and Inoue still have to show their power in this new arc, could it be possible that they too, lost their power?

But wait, if they DO lose their power, then the person who attacked Ishida wouldn't attack them now would he?

If they haven't... Well, we still don't know where Inoue's hairpins went.

BUT then, the hairpins themselves are normal items to begin with, so even though they lose their power, wouldn't the hairpin still be there? Hmmm...

When Ryuuken told her that he was driving her home? Nah, me neither. Well, not until... someone pointed it out. XP

Old December 13th, 2010, 03:33 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
Like, since the Hogyoku is the original source for Ichigo's, Inoue's and Chad's powers, then if it has been sealed, would they lose their power? Well, Ichigo certainly did, but he lost his power before it was sealed and because of another reason anyway. Since Chad and Inoue still have to show their power in this new arc, could it be possible that they too, lost their power?

But wait, if they DO lose their power, then the person who attacked Ishida wouldn't attack them now would he?

BUT then, the hairpins themselves are normal items to begin with, so even though they lose their power, wouldn't the hairpin still be there? Hmmm...

When Ryuuken told her that he was driving her home? Nah, me neither. Well, not until... someone pointed it out. XP
Spoiler:
But if they lost their powers, wouldn't they be unable to sense whatever was going on reiatsu-wise with Ichigo Or was that ability genuinely caused by Ichigo's leaking reiatsu?
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I doubt the Hougyoku's sealing is related to them losing powers. The Hougyoku makes me think of... a genie of sorts. Just because your three wishes are up (and it goes back to the lamp) doesn't mean that everyone it gave you will be taken away. Plus, if that was the case, surely we would be told of it by now.

You have a point there as well.

And they ARE actually hairpins from her brother, it's not something she'd suddenly take out of her outfit.
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:24 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:
But if they lost their powers, wouldn't they be unable to sense whatever was going on reiatsu-wise with Ichigo Or was that ability genuinely caused by Ichigo's leaking reiatsu?
Spoiler:
Hmm... I don't know.
If they got their power from the Hogyoku, then shouldn't any reiatsu-related abilities (like to sense reiatsu) come from the Hogyoku as well?

Which... brings us back to the first square. Did they lose their power or not? XD;

Quote:
Spoiler:
I doubt the Hougyoku's sealing is related to them losing powers. The Hougyoku makes me think of... a genie of sorts. Just because your three wishes are up (and it goes back to the lamp) doesn't mean that everyone it gave you will be taken away. Plus, if that was the case, surely we would be told of it by now.

And they ARE actually hairpins from her brother, it's not something she'd suddenly take out of her outfit.
Spoiler:
Yeah, the genie analogy fits.

Be told by whom? Urahara? Inoue? Chad?

Mhm, mhm.

Old December 13th, 2010, 04:34 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:

You have a point there as well.

Spoiler:
Maybe she's afraid of her powers, since they were what caused her abduction in the first place. If she hid them away, she wouldn't be responsible for the powers, maybe in her mind at least.
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:46 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Spoiler:
Maybe she's afraid of her powers, since they were what caused her abduction in the first place. If she hid them away, she wouldn't be responsible for the powers, maybe in her mind at least.
Spoiler:
That... is plausible, but I don't think Inoue is the kind that runs from her problems. After all, back in the HM arc, didn't she herself want to stay in HM to reject the Hogyoku's existence?

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
That... is plausible, but I don't think Inoue is the kind that runs from her problems. After all, back in the HM arc, didn't she herself want to stay in HM to reject the Hogyoku's existence?
Spoiler:
Hmmmmm.....forgot about that. The only other reason I can think of is if someone else like Urahara advised her to do it, but I can't think of any reason why they would advise her to give up her only form of self defense. I guess we just have to wait for more chapters to find out! XD
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, the genie analogy fits.

Be told by whom? Urahara? Inoue? Chad?

Mhm, mbhm.
Spoiler:
By anyone.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, she was abducted because Aizen knew that Ichigo would go to Hueco Mundo to get her back, and then the Captains would follow behind him. Aizen just had more reason to abduct her when he found out about her powers because it hid his true intentions.
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:34 AM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, she was abducted because Aizen knew that Ichigo would go to Hueco Mundo to get her back, and then the Captains would follow behind him. Aizen just had more reason to abduct her when he found out about her powers because it hid his true intentions.
Spoiler:
That's what really happened, but she might have perceived it differently. Kinda like how some people, say, when they slip on water that someone else spilled, and end up breaking something, think it is their fault for slipping. I think Orihime would be that kind of person.
Old December 14th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

What is your Favorite Characters' Favorite Animal?

Yoruichi's is a cat...right?
So is Soi Fon's ....maybe Urahara...

Requesting SQuad postion of Lt of Squad 2!

Old December 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Well, it seems like there is some lively theorizing going on here.
I'm too lazy to join in on it this late in the game though. xD
But I'm glad too see ya guys active and posting.

Hmm, I have no real idea what Chad's favorite animal might be.
Maybe a cockatiel? xD pleasedon'tshootme

Mila Rose's favorite animal is obviously a lioness.
She might even like sharks quite a bit too. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
Requesting squad position of Lt of Squad 2!
Request approved. Congrats on becoming lieutenant of Squad 2.

Old December 14th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:

Spoiler:
That's what really happened, but she might have perceived it differently. Kinda like how some people, say, when they slip on water that someone else spilled, and end up breaking something, think it is their fault for slipping. I think Orihime would be that kind of person.
Spoiler:
You're right on Orihime being that kind of person, but wouldn't someone like Ichigo notice, ask her why, and then tell her that it isn't her fault, and that she'd need it for protection.

This sounds like an oddly phrased topic...
Bats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Congrats MC.
Old December 14th, 2010, 01:33 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
You're right on Orihime being that kind of person, but wouldn't someone like Ichigo notice, ask her why, and then tell her that it isn't her fault, and that she'd need it for protection.

Spoiler:
Yeah. He would. 0__0 Hmmmmm....I have no more ideas...you've stumped me. XD

...I dunno.What is Ichigo'sfavorite animal? Where has this even been revealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
Congrats! *high fives*
Old December 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
Ssssshhhh... Stop telling them what I'm doing!
Relax, I'm only giving just enough information to make people nervous; Making them sweat a little XD. Who's to say that it's even (entirely) correct?
*Whistles auspiciously*

???
Well, I like birds
Yoruichi's is a cat of course
Kyouraku's....hmmm....any woman..Nanao-chan..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC
So is Soi Fon's ....maybe Urahara...
lol

Spoiler:
You know, I somehow have the feeling that Inoue and Chad and others have been training their powers and that she is now able to use her power without her hairpins being the physical manifestation. She knows she isn't powerless and defenseless, but she needs be stronger to protect her friends or something now that Ichigo can't save her anymore. Maybe her clinging to her brothers memory made her feel helpless like when he died and so she decided to stop wearing them and start to be stronger for Ichigo. [/Rants]

Still, how did these "new super human" get their power? I doubt they got it through the hougyoku...

Where the hell is Chad? His work shouldn't be that important...

I have yet to watch 301.

Old December 14th, 2010, 01:48 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Yeah. He would. 0__0 Hmmmmm....I have no more ideas...you've stumped me. XD
Ufufufufu... My plan worked!

Quote:
Relax, I'm only giving just enough information to make people nervous; Making them sweat a little XD. Who's to say that it's even (entirely) correct?
*Whistles auspiciously*
Well now that you've said THAT...
Quote:
Kyouraku's....hmmm....any woman..Nanao-chan..?
I lol'd

Quote:
Spoiler:
You know, I somehow have the feeling that Inoue and Chad and others have been training their powers and that she is now able to use her power without her hairpins being the physical manifestation. She knows she isn't powerless and defenseless, but she needs be stronger to protect her friends or something now that Ichigo can't save her anymore. Maybe her clinging to her brothers memory made her feel helpless like when he died and so she decided to stop wearing them and start to be stronger for Ichigo. [/Rants]

Still, how did these "new super human" get their power? I doubt they got it through the hougyoku...

Where the hell is Chad? His work shouldn't be that important...
Spoiler:
That's actually a very good theory, and I can see Kubo throwing that in there. It'd be weird to see how he could explain the power not being manifested in her pins any more, especially since the Hougyoku can no longer do anything.

That we'll find out :p I'm guessing it may have to do with XCution, potentially giving them powers?

And yeah, we'll see as well with his mohawk
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:10 PM
-Jared-
Community Supporter

Quote:
Ufufufufu... My plan worked!
.....Dang. >__<

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's actually a very good theory, and I can see Kubo throwing that in there. It'd be weird to see how he could explain the power not being manifested in her pins any more, especially since the Hougyoku can no longer do anything.

That we'll find out :p I'm guessing it may have to do with XCution, potentially giving them powers?

And yeah, we'll see as well with his mohawk
Spoiler:
That does make a lot of sense. I kinda hope this is what it turns out to be.
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:12 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
The hairpins and physical manifestation and whatnot. Still, it really wouldn't be like her to think that her brother's hairpins made her helpless. I mean, in the latest chapter, she was still keeping her brother's picture on top of the desk... Not something you'd do if you want to stop clinging to your brother's memory, would you?

What I'm saying is, even though she can use her powers without the aid of the hairpins, she still shouldn't just throw them away.... Eh. But we don't know whether she threw those away or they got lost or whatever.

Congrats on the promotion.

On topic: Manta ray.

Off topic: Zam's new sig is win. Can't stop lolling. lol.

Old December 15th, 2010, 02:03 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
Well now that you've said THAT...
THAT!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile!
The hairpins and physical manifestation and whatnot. Still, it really wouldn't be like her to think that her brother's hairpins made her helpless. I mean, in the latest chapter, she was still keeping her brother's picture on top of the desk... Not something you'd do if you want to stop clinging to your brother's memory, would you?

What I'm saying is, even though she can use her powers without the aid of the hairpins, she still shouldn't just throw them away.... Eh. But we don't know whether she threw those away or they got lost or whatever.
That wasn't exactly what I meant. I meant to say that at the time of her brothers death, she was helpless since couldn't do anything to prevent it. Her hairpins stand as a symbol for that helplessness. Her powers were manifested in her pins to counter that feeling and replace it with the feeling that she can do something to protect her friends. She now knows that she isn't powerless and even became more confident so the physical manifestation wasn't needed anymore. I am sure she keeps her pins somewhere save.
The picture is just a memory of her brother and stands apart from the feeling of her past helplessness.

But I could be wrong. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile!
On topic: Manta ray.

Off topic: Zam's new sig is win. Can't stop lolling. lol.
Who's?

Agreed XD

Spoiler:
Quite some talking and stuff. I almost forgot about that part.

Congratulations! Your Metapod Kakuna evolved into a Butterfree Beedrill! (Though Aizen's wings have yet to sprout.)

Now that we know Gin is a good guy, the stuff that he is saying makes a lot more sense. He is testing if Ichigo mentally able to defeat Aizen or that Gin has to do it himself.
NOW is that obvious. XD

Spoiler:
You know, Aizen said something about knowing Ichigo since the moment he was born and that he was something special. Then Isshin interrupted. I think this is related to the current events.

*Brings MC a cake that says "Congratz Lt of squad 2!With the courtesy of the 12th squad"*
Come on, blow out the candles! Don't be shy!
No, you zanpakuto isn't suitable to blow them out.

Last edited by RASENCERO; December 15th, 2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
Bleach Chapter 431
Spoiler:
I just finished reading it. It's starting to get interesting to say the least. For some reason, I'm still suspicious of Kouga. I also had a feeling Ichigo would get his powers back.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here