Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1751    
Old December 30th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful

Advertise here
@Zam
Spoiler:
About your offer, can I become Captain of squad 4, but if that's a little too sudden, 3rd seat!
Thanks


Can someone's spirit watch over Tsubasa-chan? She gets drunk easily and wont stop... >-<

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1752    
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:37 PM
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Can someone's spirit watch over Tsubasa-chan? She gets drunk easily and wont stop... >-<
Odoriku can. Don't you worry! XD

Anyways, here is a description of my spirit:

Spoiler:
Odoriku is very protective of anyone and anything he decides to latch onto. God forbid you threaten the object of his protection! XD Beyond that, he is fairly easygoing, usually laughing and joking a lot, although he usually like to use lame jokes that elicit more groans and sighs than genuine laughter, but he has occasional bouts of actual humor. He obviously loves his dancing and is very passionate about it, and he loves trying to teach others to dance. He is also somewhat impatient and expects people to pick things up quickly, which leads to a bit of frustration when teaching people anything (I would know...>__>) but he doesn't let on very easily, so don't worry to much. ^__^ Just don;t threaten anything he is currently protecting! >__>
  #1753    
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but what are we all expecting for the anime after the Aizen arc finishes? will it stick with the manga or go off on another Bount/Rebellion filler arc?

Spoiler:
Normally i wouldn't even think anything other than filler arc but it would be a little odd being that he's just Final Getsagud himself out. Meh... :L.....Oh i guess they could time warp backwards. who knows.
  #1754    
Old December 30th, 2010, 04:35 PM
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but what are we all expecting for the anime after the Aizen arc finishes? will it stick with the manga or go off on another Bount/Rebellion filler arc?

Spoiler:
Normally i wouldn't even think anything other than filler arc but it would be a little odd being that he's just Final Getsagud himself out. Meh... :L.....Oh i guess they could time warp backwards. who knows.
Spoiler:
Time warp sounds most likely. Unless they do an arc without Ichigo at all. o__0
  #1755    
Old December 30th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
I was thinking perhaps one about Ichi and Uryu's dads....but then i thought, nah that's kinda too important to not be completely done by Kubo.
  #1756    
Old December 31st, 2010, 03:42 AM
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Venice of Scandinavia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
True.

But thinking how Amagai arc started right in the middle of Hueco Mundo, even though looking at the characters (for example, Chad uses the technique he learned in HM, but Mayuri wears the headgear from before the HM arc), you can't tell when the heck it would take place. So a time warp would both work, and even make sense.


  #1757    
Old December 31st, 2010, 03:53 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
@Zam
Spoiler:
About your offer, can I become Captain of squad 4, but if that's a little too sudden, 3rd seat!
Thanks
Yes, you can be captain of Squad 4.
You've been contributing quite a bit to the club lately.
Plus two other captains (all I could get xD) have also approved of your promotion.
Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
True.

But thinking how Amagai arc started right in the middle of Hueco Mundo, even though looking at the characters (for example, Chad uses the technique he learned in HM, but Mayuri wears the headgear from before the HM arc), you can't tell when the heck it would take place. So a time warp would both work, and even make sense.
Yeah, filler arc can be all over the place.
That's why they usually are non-canonical.


  #1758    
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:57 PM
Merciless Cremator's Avatar
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seireitei....
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Happy New year everyone!

Congradulations Graceful!

[spoil]My Zanpaktou is cool, calm and collected. Plus will take your sword when your...out of control. [/spoil]

  #1759    
Old January 1st, 2011, 05:47 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihara View Post
Spoiler:
It's a little hard to descriebe Raihoshi's bankai form, but I found something similar to my image of it:
That looks COOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Can someone's spirit watch over Tsubasa-chan? She gets drunk easily and wont stop... >-<
I'm sure Mugen Utsuro will stop anything seriously bad from happening
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but what are we all expecting for the anime after the Aizen arc finishes? will it stick with the manga or go off on another Bount/Rebellion filler arc?

Spoiler:
Normally i wouldn't even think anything other than filler arc but it would be a little odd being that he's just Final Getsagud himself out. Meh... :L.....Oh i guess they could time warp backwards. who knows.
Spoiler:
I think that the final fight will be MUCH longer than it was in the manga. This IS the final fight; we can expect the best animators, the best songs, the best acting, the best special effects. The manga was disappointing, but I know the anime will last more than five minutes semi DBZ reference.

What I'm going with this is that maybe we might not need one; if the Aizen fight goes on PROPERLY, they may have gotten enough chapters done to go straight to the new arc.

This is a big what-if, though.

If there IS a filler arc, though, I think it might be between the timeskip (normal Ichigo and generic slice-of-life anime). Or it might focus on the Shinigami in Soul Society, since we won't see them for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I was thinking perhaps one about Ichi and Uryu's dads....but then i thought, nah that's kinda too important to not be completely done by Kubo.
I thought the same about the Hell arc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yes, you can be captain of Squad 4.
You've been contributing quite a bit to the club lately.
Plus two other captains (all I could get xD) have also approved of your promotion.
Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 4!
Congrats Graceful!
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1760    
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:39 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Thanks everyone! And also Zam for giving my promotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I'm sure Mugen Utsuro will stop anything seriously bad from happening
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post


Odoriku can. Don't you worry! XD
Good......I just don't want her coming back after the last time she got really drunk >-<

Oh! And Happy New Year!

Spoiler:
One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar and post it here. Wish me luck! XD

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1761    
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Happy New Year everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Thanks everyone! And also Zam for giving my promotion
You're welcome, you earned it.
But don't forget all the paperwork. ;p
*dumps a huge stack on papers on your desk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
I think that the final fight will be MUCH longer than it was in the manga. This IS the final fight; we can expect the best animators, the best songs, the best acting, the best special effects. The manga was disappointing, but I know the anime will last more than five minutes semi DBZ reference.

What I'm going with this is that maybe we might not need one; if the Aizen fight goes on PROPERLY, they may have gotten enough chapters done to go straight to the new arc.

This is a big what-if, though.

If there IS a filler arc, though, I think it might be between the timeskip (normal Ichigo and generic slice-of-life anime). Or it might focus on the Shinigami in Soul Society, since we won't see them for a while.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm expecting the anime to extend the final IchigoxAizen fight too. Unless Kubo won't let them. >.>

I don't know which of those two filler arc ideas I'd like better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Spoiler:
One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar and post it here. Wish me luck! XD
Spoiler:
Ooh~, I can't wait to hear you do guitar cover.
Please post that in the club when you learn one.



Last edited by Zameric; January 1st, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
  #1762    
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:40 PM
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Congratulations on your promotion, Graceful! :D

Spoiler:
I think I would pick a slice of life filler over the captains one. It just sounds like a nice diversion. XD

And I want to hear Graceful play music too! Can;t wait! :D
  #1763    
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:33 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Spoiler:
One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar and post it here. Wish me luck! XD
I agree with the others, post it here when you make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
You're welcome, you earned it.
But don't forget all the paperwork. ;p
*dumps a huge stack on papers on your desk*
Let's see how long she lasts before asking for one of my clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm expecting the anime to extend the final IchigoxAizen fight too. Unless Kubo won't let them. >.>

I don't know which of those two filler arc ideas I'd like better.
Spoiler:
I don't see why he would stop them from extending it... But by saying that, he probably will somehow :/

Neither do I.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1764    
Old January 2nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
You're welcome, you earned it.
But don't forget all the paperwork. ;p
*dumps a huge stack on papers on your desk*
Awwww.....I better get cracking on it then! (If I can clean a VERY messy bedroom in less that 30 minutes, this should be easy )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Ooh~, I can't wait to hear you do guitar cover.
Please post that in the club when you learn one.
&
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Spoiler:
And I want to hear Graceful play music too! Can;t wait! :D
&
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I agree with the others, post it here when you make it.
Okay then!
Well I'm learning the chords now, after learning how to understand tab in 5 minutes. But the whole problem is getting Bleach tabs/chords....and something easy to start off with. *Groans then goes on to Google*

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1765    
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:07 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yes, you can be captain of Squad 4.
You've been contributing quite a bit to the club lately.
Plus two other captains (all I could get xD) have also approved of your promotion.
Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 4!
Ooh, my alter ego! =D
Congrats on becoming a Captain! [/late]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
\One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar and post it here. Wish me luck! XD\
Do Echoes Good luck with that attempt. =]

....Nothing much to say. x.x Suffice to say that since college has now started, I (probably) will be online lesser... Eh. Hopefully I'll be able to lurk around, because this is going to be a busy semester.

*waits for manga*


Last edited by smile!; January 3rd, 2011 at 07:29 AM.
  #1766    
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Venice of Scandinavia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Episode 303
Spoiler:
New Year special, and more filler will be coming next episode.

It was really fun actually, especially the first part with the Soul Society regulars being as chaotic as usual.
Soi Fon's Bankai O_O
The whole thing with the cards was a fun watch.

The second part, With orihime was a bit boring, but it works.
And no one remembers Kisuke's and Yoruichi's birthdays, I laughed xD

Next episode will have... Monsters? What is this, Halloween?


  #1767    
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:13 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Happy new year!

Congratz on the promotion graceful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful
One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar
*buys concert ticket*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
Let's see how long she lasts before asking for one of my clones.
Erm... about that. It seems that, beside our control specimen, we currently have no spare graceful-clones in stasis... And we used all of our supplies for this month on those modified Riruka clones. The one ordered by our captain-commander used up a lot of supplies, since large boobs were requested.

ep 303
Spoiler:

The first part was funny. Especially when Soi Fon nuked half of Seireitei for a Yoruichi card.
The second part was kinda boring.
Kisuke's and Yoruichi's birthday on 31/12 and 1/1? lol
Of course nobody is going to remember. People are way to drunk/hung over by then.

Halloween ep! Maybe a bit late?




Last edited by RASENCERO; January 4th, 2011 at 06:22 AM.
  #1768    
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Rinna's Avatar
Rinna
Uhm..woof?
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: somewhere
Nature: Careful
congratulations on your promotion, Graceful ^.^

Spoiler:
Could I get images of Aizen's other forms from the anime? Anime-viewing sites don't work for me.
  #1769    
Old January 5th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Erm... about that. It seems that, beside our control specimen, we currently have no spare graceful-clones in stasis... And we used all of our supplies for this month on those modified Riruka clones. The one ordered by our captain-commander used up a lot of supplies, since large boobs were requested.
What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself. But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan View Post
congratulations on your promotion, Graceful ^.^

Spoiler:
Could I get images of Aizen's other forms from the anime? Anime-viewing sites don't work for me.
Spoiler:
The Bleach Wiki probably has good snapshots of his different forms by now.
Go check their page on Aizen.


  #1770    
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:13 PM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself.
<_<
Someone signed for them upon delivery and it wasn't me.
*Checks clone delivery forms*
Hmm... "your" signature does resemble smile!'s handwriting a bit.
Everyone was limited to one Riruka clone.
Hmmm... very suspicious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.
Why, Sir, We, the respectable shinigami of squad 12 do not partake in such shady activities as taking bribes openly. Meet ILPy out back behind R&D lab 4 in 5 minutes.


It seems no Jump for this week either.... :'(
Must. Know. Sado's. Fur Bling. Argh....!



  #1771    
Old January 6th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Why, Sir, We, the respectable shinigami of squad 12 do not partake in such shady activities as taking bribes openly. Meet ILPy out back behind R&D lab 4 in 5 minutes.
That wasn't a bribe ya knucklehead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
It seems no Jump for this week either.... :'(
Must. Know. Sado's. Fur Bling. Argh....!
Yeah, me too. I'm starting to have One Piece withdraws. :/

Anime 303
Spoiler:
That was a pretty good filler episode.

The first part was hilarious.
I felt bad for Hisagi, first a nose bleed then Shakaho'd in the face.
All the Ikkaku bald jokes were great. xD
Soi Fon is a little too obsessed. o.0
I would have acted the same way as Hitsugaya.

The second part was a sadder tone at first.
Poor Orihime has no family.
But at least Rukia dragged her to the Urahara shop to celebrate.
And Renji in with the late save! :D

Next episode is going to be about the Halloween costumes.
Kind of late for that. xD


  #1772    
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Rinna's Avatar
Rinna
Uhm..woof?
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: somewhere
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
The Bleach Wiki probably has good snapshots of his different forms by now.
Go check their page on Aizen.
Spoiler:
Nope, wasn't there T_T


Anyway. . .anyone seen Bleach Soma Abridged?
  #1773    
Old January 7th, 2011, 02:41 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
<_<
Someone signed for them upon delivery and it wasn't me.
*Checks clone delivery forms*
Hmm... "your" signature does resemble smile!'s handwriting a bit.
Everyone was limited to one Riruka clone.
Hmmm... very suspicious....
What, you got a wrong delivery and you're blaming it on me? I don't have to forge someone's signature to get anything, I believe your Captain will give it to me upon request. And thanks but no thanks, because I don't even like Riruka anyway. Now, if it is Unohana, then that's a different story altogether.

I still have to watch the latest anime. >.>

  #1774    
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
*sigh*
Why don't we just forget this, accept the extra money off the Captain-Commander and make new clones? because I need one!

....I don't think Kubo knows, but I get very bored and very emotional without my weekly manga dose. It like an empty space in my heart

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1775    
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Erm... about that. It seems that, beside our control specimen, we currently have no spare graceful-clones in stasis... And we used all of our supplies for this month on those modified Riruka clones. The one ordered by our captain-commander used up a lot of supplies, since large boobs were requested.
Well, at least I have my super-secret emergency stash of anything. One Graceful clone coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself. But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.
Yay, more clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Why, Sir, We, the respectable shinigami of squad 12 do not partake in such shady activities as taking bribes openly. Meet ILPy out back behind R&D lab 4 in 5 minutes.
Oi, we Squad 12 are respected, make sure you keep that in mind :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
What, you got a wrong delivery and you're blaming it on me? I don't have to forge someone's signature to get anything, I believe your Captain will give it to me upon request.
He's right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
I still have to watch the latest anime. >.>
Same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
*sigh*
Why don't we just forget this, accept the extra money off the Captain-Commander and make new clones? because I need one!
Thank goodness for secret stashes of awesome *Gives you Graceful clone*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
....I don't think Kubo knows, but I get very bored and very emotional without my weekly manga dose. It like an empty space in my heart
Yeah D8
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:51 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.